Got Bad Credit?? Need It Fixed??

view more...

most viewed right now
41 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

07-25-2006, 12:37 AM         #51
Sparkz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright I got a BIG question. First of all, thank you so much for this thread. I'm about 5 thousand dollars in debt right now which isnt that bad. But I currently dont have the money to pay everything off. I decided to try and knock off as much as I can from my credit reports before I start paying it off. I pulled my credit report on experian and they have my wrong date of birth. Can this help me in any way? Can I say that this debt does not belong to me. I would really appriciate some help on using this mistake to my advantage...legally! Thanks again.

12 years ago '04        #52
Shizz|M  OP
space
space
$7,403 | Props total: 290 290
You can f!ght some of the stuff if they have the incorrect information

07-25-2006, 07:39 AM         #53
ladyofrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if your credit report lists the wrong Bday but your creditors have the right one, you might be out of luck. if the creditor had the wrong one period, you can f!ght that one, unless they have your signature on file. if they have your signature and you dispute, you might be in a world of hurt. i wouldnt dispute it unless its over 5 years old.

12 years ago '04        #54
hmarcelus 
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
 markus said
yeah I just disputed my negative item online too. if the company that you have the account with doesn't respond to the credit agency about your dispute, they will delete it from your credit report.
well my 30 days is up in 3 days and only 2 of the 9 creditors have replied does this REALLY mean I would not have to worry about them any more. What would I have to do after the 30 days to get them off my credit report

12 years ago '06        #55
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 31 31
Yeah, my friend works for the Bank of America and she said you should never settle on one payment just pay off the entire thing. Because if you settle for less of the payment they will count it as not finished out.

12 years ago '04        #56
hmarcelus 
space
space
space
 kat717 said
Yeah, my friend works for the Bank of America and she said you should never settle on one payment just pay off the entire thing. Because if you settle for less of the payment they will count it as not finished out.
what do you mean settle on one payment

12 years ago '06        #57
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
For example if you owe 1000 on a credit card don't settle for the 600. Because it will just be considered closed out.

12 years ago '04        #58
hmarcelus 
space
space
space
one company is offering me to pay monthly payments for one year should i do it

12 years ago '06        #59
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
Well I'm not the expert here you should probably talk to ShizzMod, but that's what I'm doing for two cards and I should be okay besides my new car.

12 years ago '04        #60
Shizz|M  OP
space
space
 kat717 said
For example if you owe 1000 on a credit card don't settle for the 600. Because it will just be considered closed out.
You can settle on your behalf.. dont settle on thiers.. It really doesnt matter which way you do it acutally but if you do it on your terms you can adjust it to how much you want to pay.. example
I have a bill for $734 .. The company sent me a letter saying they will settle for 556 or somethign like that. I sent them a letter and told them that i will settle for half. which is 367. they can either dismiss it or take it.. in which. I havnt paid them any money before so if im trying to give them money, most companies will take your offer. then just have them give you a recipt of Paid in full for you to fax to the CRA. then they will remove it. or adjust it accoringly

12 years ago '04        #61
hmarcelus 
space
space
space
shizz, 30 days after i dispute negatove claims and they dont respond, what should i do to have them removed from my credit report

07-30-2006, 11:32 AM         #62
ladyofrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hmarcelus said
shizz, 30 days after i dispute negatove claims and they dont respond, what should i do to have them removed from my credit report

its automatic. you dont have to do nothing but wait on the credit reporting agency. if they still screw it up, dispute it again.

07-30-2006, 11:41 AM         #63
ladyofrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kat717 said
not true. it will say on your credit report, "account settled for less than balance." This is acutally negative on your credit report but you can easily dispute that to read "account paid in full." Most companies will not waste time sending in info to dispute some wording. i have gotten that one disputed many times and it came back right.

12 years ago '04        #64
hmarcelus 
space
space
space
 ladyofrage said
its automatic. you dont have to do nothing but wait on the credit reporting agency. if they still screw it up, dispute it again.
it seems kind of shady that 7 of my negative's on my account will disappear in 3 days (the end of 30 days) has this ever happened to anybody

07-30-2006, 06:13 PM         #65
ladyofrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah. I have account that show paid that i know i didnt pay. i feel kinda bad cleaning up my teenage self's mess. if i knew then what i know now.

12 years ago '06        #66
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
ladyofrage, are you sure that's not true because she wasn't the only person saying. Or is that true, but you just have to dispute???

07-30-2006, 08:40 PM         #67
ladyofrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
positive. trust me. i am almost in a law suit with Equifax over my report and I have studied the FCRA to the tee. It will still read a zero balance even if you did a settlement.

12 years ago '06        #68
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
Okay cool, thanks!!!

12 years ago '04        #69
Shizz|M  OP
space
space
 hmarcelus said
it seems kind of shady that 7 of my negative's on my account will disappear in 3 days (the end of 30 days) has this ever happened to anybody
It's true/./ I just had four things fall off (not on the same day) with in a month because of wrong infomation...

12 years ago '04        #70
Shizz|M  OP
space
space
 ladyofrage said
positive. trust me. i am almost in a law suit with Equifax over my report and I have studied the FCRA to the tee. It will still read a zero balance even if you did a settlement.
^^ True .. Ihave settle about two accounts for less than half and they marked it as settle for less then. so i had them fix it paid in full.

12 years ago '04        #71
Shizz|M  OP
space
space
 ladyofrage said
yeah. i feel kinda bad cleaning up my teenage self's mess. if i knew then what i know now.

^^ Couldnt have said it better my self

12 years ago '06        #72
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
That's cool I have a credit card that was 1,400, but I told then I'd pay 850. And if they don't take it then o well. And I guess I'll have to write a letter or something when they write settle for less???

12 years ago '04        #73
hmarcelus 
space
space
space
Yo most of my debt was deleted from one of credit reports. Does anyone know how to dispute reports from equifax and transunion

12 years ago '04        #74
Shizz|M  OP
space
space
I have successfully removed 6 different things off my report. so now my score seems to be leveled off. i still have about 4 more to go. but i have to find a better way of moving up with a low score. i will let you knwo what find out.

( It only took me two months to remove 6 things) Work with me and i can get you credit repaired.. Screw those people that charge 150 a month...

12 years ago '04        #75
hmarcelus 
space
space
space
shizz the reports that were dropped were from experian, i cant find the account #'s needed to dispute reports on equifax and transunion

Home      

most viewed right now
+49online now  30
Gawd Damn!! 🤯🤯😵👉👉🍑🍗..
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+66online now  28
Chinese man wins World Series of Magic with this trick... :damnson:
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  19
Video inside Dude Explains How He Stayed With His Unfaithful Woman Only For Her To C..
159 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  13
Image(s) inside Avianne'S Sean John Chain With Over 7,000 Diamonds
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
BOX 2 time women boxing champ Claressa Shields Slams Serena Williams!
102 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+64online now  6
Have Yall Heard About "Streaming Farms" ?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+56online now  5
Video inside R Kelly doing R Kelly things again
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+95online now  5
Image(s) inside Vegan or are you still eating meat?
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy