Got Bad Credit?? Need It Fixed??

most viewed right now
 102
NBA Shaq & Chuck Back At It... Big Aristotle Threatening The Fade
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Meek Mill - Wins & Losses (Album Anticipation/Discussion)
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside 30 Is the New 50: "Old Age" is Killing My Dating Life
107 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 1 year ago '05        #521
Bourbon Finest 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 330 330
Last year my credit was 504 now it's 680 since following the advice of everyone in this thread. I'm actually buying a home now. Thanks for the help everyone
Trilluminati GA and 11 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '14        #522
nh3518 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$537 | Props total: 207 207
Man just reading this thread I do not even know where to start. Anyone got any tips?
GazaVybz7 gave props
 
 1 year ago '06        #523
kat717 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,533 | Props total: 15 15
 Bourbon Finest said:
Last year my credit was 504 now it's 680 since following the advice of everyone in this thread. I'm actually buying a home now. Thanks for the help everyone
Great to hear
 1 year ago '06        #524
kat717 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,533 | Props total: 15 15
 nh3518 said:
Man just reading this thread I do not even know where to start. Anyone got any tips?
Look on this page and follow Shizz's advice
 1 year ago '05        #525
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$32,858 | Props total: 15603 15603
I hadnt read through this thread before I got my cc a few months ago. I had didn't some research through credit karma and some other sites.

My credit score was 513. Got me a secured capital one card with a $200 limit (great card for rebuilding) and a couple months later, my score jumped up 85+ points. The main things that helped it was using under 10% utilization and paying it a few days early before the bill was due. I had got that card in June. Flash forward to now, I got got approved and received another card with a $2,000 limit. Plan on using the same methods for this one. It's tough finding someone to let you get a decent card without ridiculous fees and apr when your credit is fu*ked, but once you do, with smart moves you'll be good.
Trilluminati GA and 2 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '12        #526
DannyStr8G 
space
avatar space
space
$3,499 | Props total: 1266 1266
Only way to legally fix ur credit is pay ur bills
atlsfinest1083 gave props
 
 1 year ago '05        #527
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,773 | Props total: 1242 1242
Hey yall, been reading this thread and its full of good info. My credit score used to be a 790, now im sitting around a 655. I plan on buying a house next year or so.

I only have 2 bad marks on my credit, soon to be one.

My question is i have a judgement levied agaisnt me at the circuit court. This was put on there about 4 years ago and as i understand in Florida its good for 20 years.

Whats my best course of action? Can i try to pay a credit repair company to takr care of it or is my only option to pay it?
 1 year ago '15        #528
AmillionMo 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,047 | Props total: 3032 3032
Saved
 1 year ago '08        #529
shaolinchamp 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$239 | Props total: 60 60
my FICO credit score has only gone up 30 points in a year, its at about 690 now. is there anything i can do to help the score go up faster? i was thinking about getting a charge card
 1 year ago '07        #530
MELODY 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$10,005 | Props total: 980 980
If anyone needs a contact to white Jacobs please send me a private message as I know someone who's a manager there.
 1 year ago '10        #531
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,295 | Props total: 12521 12521
new comcast job...new credit score coming soon
mikejuheard and 2 others gave props
 
 1 year ago '11        #532
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,433 | Props total: 182 182
Is it true that after 7 years items fall off your credit? Agent at the bank told me this last year and was curious on the truth to this. If so what all falls off?
Thanks in advance.
 1 year ago '07        #533
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,702 | Props total: 119 119
 leem26vtec said:
Is it true that after 7 years items fall off your credit? Agent at the bank told me this last year and was curious on the truth to this. If so what all falls off?
Thanks in advance.
Every State has its own statue of limitations. Pretty sure its everything other than student loans
 1 year ago '11        #534
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,433 | Props total: 182 182
 stargod said:
Every State has its own statue of limitations. Pretty sure its everything other than student loans
cool appreciate it.
 11 months ago '04        #535
ShadyGirl420 
space
avatar space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 2 2
Great thread thanks a lot for taking the time to make it.
I'm probably asking something that has been asked before
but I couldn't find it, and I went through most pages.

Here is my situation.
A few years ago, we got into a financial pinch, lost our business,
and our credit went to hell, that we had worked hard to get.
FF a few years, business is back and doing great, now wanting to clear the credit
to get a new house(the house we currently live in, is on a contract through the owner). So when I say our credit is bad, its bad. Mine is a around a 515, and his
is worse like a 505.
A few CC, a cell phone bill, a cable bill, and hospital bills.
Most of them went on there about 2 years ago, i really dont want to wait for them to fall off. Now finically in a better spot, I would like to pay the debt, BUT i heave read several places that this could re open the account and make credit worse. I have also read about pay to delete, but they seem not to work at all.
We are working with a VA specialist to get the home loan, and she said our credit would only need to be about a 610. I just got the 2 secure credit cards today. Any advice you could give me would be appreciated. Thanks for taking your time and helping people out!
Youngporter gave props
 
 11 months ago '05        #536
Quddus 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$13,925 | Props total: 5014 5014
 ShadyGirl420 said:
Great thread thanks a lot for taking the time to make it.
I'm probably asking something that has been asked before
but I couldn't find it, and I went through most pages.

Here is my situation.
A few years ago, we got into a financial pinch, lost our business,
and our credit went to hell, that we had worked hard to get.
FF a few years, business is back and doing great, now wanting to clear the credit
to get a new house(the house we currently live in, is on a contract through the owner). So when I say our credit is bad, its bad. Mine is a around a 515, and his
is worse like a 505.
A few CC, a cell phone bill, a cable bill, and hospital bills.
Most of them went on there about 2 years ago, i really dont want to wait for them to fall off. Now finically in a better spot, I would like to pay the debt, BUT i heave read several places that this could re open the account and make credit worse. I have also read about pay to delete, but they seem not to work at all.
We are working with a VA specialist to get the home loan, and she said our credit would only need to be about a 610. I just got the 2 secure credit cards today. Any advice you could give me would be appreciated. Thanks for taking your time and helping people out!

from my experience once they go into collection the only way to get them off is pay for delete. I don't have verify good luck with pay for delete. It has never worked for me but some people say it does.


Last edited by Quddus; 06-29-2016 at 12:46 PM.. Reason: i
ShadyGirl420 gave props
 
 11 months ago '05        #537
Quddus 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$13,925 | Props total: 5014 5014
 ShadyGirl420 said:
Great thread thanks a lot for taking the time to make it.
I'm probably asking something that has been asked before
but I couldn't find it, and I went through most pages.

Here is my situation.
A few years ago, we got into a financial pinch, lost our business,
and our credit went to hell, that we had worked hard to get.
FF a few years, business is back and doing great, now wanting to clear the credit
to get a new house(the house we currently live in, is on a contract through the owner). So when I say our credit is bad, its bad. Mine is a around a 515, and his
is worse like a 505.
A few CC, a cell phone bill, a cable bill, and hospital bills.
Most of them went on there about 2 years ago, i really dont want to wait for them to fall off. Now finically in a better spot, I would like to pay the debt, BUT i heave read several places that this could re open the account and make credit worse. I have also read about pay to delete, but they seem not to work at all.
We are working with a VA specialist to get the home loan, and she said our credit would only need to be about a 610. I just got the 2 secure credit cards today. Any advice you could give me would be appreciated. Thanks for taking your time and helping people out!

from my experience once they go into collection the only way to get them off is pay for delete. I don't have verify good luck with pay for delete. It has never worked for me but some people say it does.

With them being on there for 2 years I would not pay anything without getting a pay for delete. Because paying off a collection won't help you much. I would open a secured card. Since you have more money put more money down on it. It will show on your credit with that limit and continue to build.
ShadyGirl420 gave props
 
 7 months ago '04        #538
Adwerdz 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$29,582 | Props total: 12002 12002
I first encountered thus thread like 6 yes ago, I had a credit score of 580. I started doing all the stuff in this thread and getting negative erased off my credit and got a secured credit card. I slowly built my credit up and got good enough credit to buy a house and apply for store credit cards and get auto loans. Now at at a 750 credit score and just recently applied for a amex and got approved. Needless to say I'm on track and doing well, thanks to this thread and bx and my motivation to do the right thing and put in work. Thanks
Di Warlord and 6 others gave props
 
 5 months ago '12        #539
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 4535 4535
Credit score is at 547. I started a car payment this year, in March and improved my score 490 to 547 so far. My bank just approved me for a secured credit card.

I have about 2100 in debt but the accounts are in collections or closed so I'll be reading this thread after work.

Want all debt cleared out and my score to be pretty decent by the end of 2017
 5 months ago '11        #540
mosdope 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 942 942
 Adwerdz said:
I first encountered thus thread like 6 yes ago, I had a credit score of 580. I started doing all the stuff in this thread and getting negative erased off my credit and got a secured credit card. I slowly built my credit up and got good enough credit to buy a house and apply for store credit cards and get auto loans. Now at at a 750 credit score and just recently applied for a amex and got approved. Needless to say I'm on track and doing well, thanks to this thread and bx and my motivation to do the right thing and put in work. Thanks
Congrats man. You got negative accounts erased off because they were inaccurate or just in general? And did you settle or pay them off?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Might have to paper bag this redhead PAWG with AUTISTIC features
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside The hourglass shape on this thot is kind of amazing...
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Creepy as fu-k.. this episode of different strokes was wrote by accused ped0ph..
169 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside 15 Lies Your School Told You
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Live 18' LeBron James Screenshot Leaked
16 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Salute this kid even though he took a L
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Rick Ross Drops By Wingstop To Collect His Money ''This Is How A Boss L..
140 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
she look like a psycho...dat is indeed crazy
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy