Got Bad Credit?? Need It Fixed??

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '13        #626
412Sadom 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,669 | Props total: 2937 2937
 Datsallfolks said
You got it!! There is many things you can do from home now that will build that CS! Secured credit cards with lower than 30% utilization and self lend loans. The self lend loans get a hit from some people because you dont technically get a loan when you get one. But you pay every month a small amount and you go a full term, then at the end, you basically get all the money you have paid and they build your credit. The only debts I would pay off is student loans and credit card debts thats it. I wouldnt do medical, small loans, car repot, broken lease (unless you need an apartment where they checkin). Its easy bro. Real easy!
I was gonna use the self lender app to get started..did getting a secured credit card help or hurt u?
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #627
Datsallfolks 
space
space
$791 | Props total: 1350 1350
 412Sadom said
I was gonna use the self lender app to get started..did getting a secured credit card help or hurt u?
Thats how I got my self lender. It was worth it! But the SC helped a lot. The one month I bought my moms birthday gifts and dinner with the family, I used 70% or so. They reported on the 5th so my payment took til the 11th and I definitely hit like almost 30 points. eh....but I havent touched it since I paid so my CS should jump back up to where it was by end of this month. I still got about 6k in debt with stuff I am paying and not paying. Still my credit score has been 640 (now 611 from the secured card) and I got $23k-$24k auto loan approved.
+1   

2 days ago '15        #628
jharlem0500 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 6473 6473
Pay your bills.

Stop buying things you canít afford.

Live within your means.

Stay home sometimes.

Go to the grocery store and cook instead of eating out.

Stop trying to be fly. Having money in your pocket is better than looking like money.

The end.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+16online now  46
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
137 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+258online now  43
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
217 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  34
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
93 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
65 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
30 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  12
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+40online now  11
Image(s) inside t1g b1tties