Got Bad Credit?? Need It Fixed??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Judge Reverses Taxstone Bail Decision Due To Safety Concerns Over Eyew..
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jan 18 - CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Brian Windhorst: Some NBA players are frustrated with Kawhi Leonard gettin..
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

6 years ago '06        #401
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,195 | Props total: 127 127
props
 6 years ago '10        #402
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 640 640
 CarlozRossi said:

credits. Now capitol 1 says Status: transferred , closed.

whats that mean & if its closed how do i get it off ?

It was either sent to another lender for them to take care of it or they sold it to a 3rd party/collection agency so they can start trying to get you for the amount owed.

Closed means you won't have to deal with them anymore on it. You can call them though and see who they transferred/sold it off to so you can get in contract with them and figure out a payment plan or whatever you choose to do.
 6 years ago '07        #403
Jago 921 heat pts921
space
space
space
$3,499 | Props total: 3156 3156
 rek0nize said:
Sounds good. Let me know.
Dudes didn't want to set up a payment before the trial. I didn't go, so where do I go from here? Should I call them up again on Monday?
 6 years ago '10        #404
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 Jago said:
Dudes didn't want to set up a payment before the trial. I didn't go, so where do I go from here? Should I call them up again on Monday?
Yeah, give it like a week and call them up again to set up a payment plan now that the trial is over.
 6 years ago '07        #405
Bkjj11 2920 heat pts2920
space
space
$80,179 | Props total: 37273 37273
check my credit not too long ago. im tryna get into the military, but if i owe whoever, i may get slowed down, u know. SO i checkd my credit, saw some sh*t i needed to pay off, which ive done but just my loans.

now i have student loans that are "potentially negative", cuz i been deliquent on some payments and filed forebearance. So, is being potentially negative terrible on ya credit?
 6 years ago '11        #406
CarlozRossi 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,987 | Props total: 1240 1240
So i need to open a checking account rite. I opened 1 up with chase when i was 18 & overdraft a lot. I

never paid em back so they closed my account. I tried opening 1 with BOA like 2 yrs ago

but they didnt let me because of my history with chase. Is there anyway to open 1 up ? or do i have

to pay off Chase. I think i owe like 800- 1K
 6 years ago '10        #407
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 CarlozRossi said:
So i need to open a checking account rite. I opened 1 up with chase when i was 18 & overdraft a lot. I

never paid em back so they closed my account. I tried opening 1 with BOA like 2 yrs ago

but they didnt let me because of my history with chase. Is there anyway to open 1 up ? or do i have

to pay off Chase. I think i owe like 800- 1K
You're in the Chex systems for sure.

You can get your report here for free.

A lot of credit union banks won't check the Chex system when trying to open up an account, but some will.

Best thing you can do is pay it and get it reported on the Chex system that it has been paid off.

Each report submitted to Chex System remains on their files for five years, unless the bank or credit union that filed the report requests its removal or Chex System becomes obligated to remove it under applicable law. Also, a reporting member is under no obligation to remove an accurate report of a account mishandling due to payment of money that was owed. However, if a collection amount is reported, the member is obligated to mark the account as paid.
 6 years ago '10        #408
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
check my credit not too long ago. im tryna get into the military, but if i owe whoever, i may get slowed down, u know. SO i checkd my credit, saw some sh*t i needed to pay off, which ive done but just my loans.

now i have student loans that are "potentially negative", cuz i been deliquent on some payments and filed forebearance. So, is being potentially negative terrible on ya credit?
If you're delinquent on some payments, which means no payment for 90 days, you will get a little red mark on your payment timeline on your credit report.

A couple of those won't thrash your credit by any means, what does harm you is when they close the account and sell it off to somebody and mark it as unpaid/closed from just letting it go for a long time.

You will be fine once you catch everything up and that will stop the delinquent 90 days marks from going on there.
 6 years ago '09        #409
McmasterlockPt2 39 heat pts39
space
space
$12,682 | Props total: 581 581
How can I get a credit card with bad credit?
 6 years ago '10        #410
NYR1199 
space
space
$126 | Props total: 1 1
You can get a secured credit card such as an HSBC secured credit card, it will help to rebuild your credit, very low limits though
 6 years ago '07        #411
Jago 921 heat pts921
space
space
space
$3,499 | Props total: 3156 3156
 rek0nize said:
Sounds good. Let me know.
Okay bro. I looked back over the papers they served me with. There's a site that lets me back payments of my choice or even schedule them automatically every month. I've dropped $50 down already. I haven't talked to them since the first time I called before the trial. Do I need to call them back and tell them I paying $50/month?

Also, once this is said and done, how will this whole situation affect my credit report?
 6 years ago '10        #412
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 Jago said:
Okay bro. I looked back over the papers they served me with. There's a site that lets me back payments of my choice or even schedule them automatically every month. I've dropped $50 down already. I haven't talked to them since the first time I called before the trial. Do I need to call them back and tell them I paying $50/month?

Also, once this is said and done, how will this whole situation affect my credit report?
Yeah, you can call them and let them know. It won't hurt at all.

It's a judgement against you so it will sit there for 7 years, but it will eventually be paid off so that's better than not paying it since you were sued.

As time goes on, it won't hurt your credit score as much and will become less relevant to your score.

As long as you have some positive credit rolling or some previous positive paid off credit lines you will be fine. If not look into getting a secured card as that's an easy way to build positive credit.
 5 years ago '06        #413
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,208 | Props total: 509 509
I'm going to start working on this process Monday morning. Great thread
 5 years ago '04        #414
sideshow20 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,328 | Props total: 232 232
Ight yall i found this fourm that had some letters so i decided to copy them and put them on on here. i think they were the same ones shizz uploaded awhile back but anyways enjoy

Youngporter gave props

09-18-2011, 10:40 PM         #415
Feedy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sideshow20 said:
Ight yall i found this fourm that had some letters so i decided to copy them and put them on on here. i think they were the same ones shizz uploaded awhile back but anyways enjoy

:thx:
 5 years ago '08        #416
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,570 | Props total: 0 0
 sideshow20 said:

Good look fam!
 10-28-2011, 09:18 AM         #417
SmiffStarr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is any of the information posted in here relevant in Canada? One of the template Debt Validation Letters references, "Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 USC 1692g Sec. 809" ... which I'm a.ssuming is an American act ... Is there a similar act in Canada?
 5 years ago '05        #418
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,277 | Props total: 64 64
Sheesh Alot of good info on here. Good reads ReK. I have a few questions to add. I am 27 and like many others I fudged up my credit score when I was younger. As of late things have been getting worse. I have quite a few items in collections and fear being sued or taken to court. I am considering bankruptcy because of the items that I have a few more years to fall off at 7. My thing is I am currently defaulted in my student loan and want to get this taken care of because I plan on going back to school. I am also married too and don't know if this plan in action would " fix my issues". We want to buy a house soon also.
 5 years ago '10        #419
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 Jaiden05 said:
Sheesh Alot of good info on here. Good reads ReK. I have a few questions to add. I am 27 and like many others I fudged up my credit score when I was younger. As of late things have been getting worse. I have quite a few items in collections and fear being sued or taken to court. I am considering bankruptcy because of the items that I have a few more years to fall off at 7. My thing is I am currently defaulted in my student loan and want to get this taken care of because I plan on going back to school. I am also married too and don't know if this plan in action would " fix my issues". We want to buy a house soon also.
Well, you definitely have to get your student loans took care of and back on track with paying. You will not be able to file those under the bankruptcy.

Depending on which state you live in, each state has a Statue Of Limitation's which means you can't be sued after so many years from the first time you went delinquent on payments which is 90 days with no payment. All states are either 2,4, or 6 years, I can tell you which yours is if you let me know which state you're from.

For example, if your state is 4 years, and it is passed the 4 years, they are unable to sue you EVER. After that time you don't LEGALLY own that debt anymore, but they can still try to call/mail or whatever they want to do, to try and recover that money from you. It's nothing a Phone number change won't fix though, to stop a life time of calls.

Never ever file bankruptcy unless you absolutely HAVE to. If you get sued over some 10k or 20k item then yeah that would be your best bet, because they would win and start detaching wages. Once you file bankruptcy your 7 years will start all over again from the day it goes through.

I a.ssume some of your debts you owe are older and may fall off in a few years which is way better than restarting the time line on everything by filing for bankruptcy.

How much are some of the debts you owe, and how long has it been since your last payment on them?
 5 years ago '10        #420
M2CEO 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$3,240 | Props total: 1185 1185
everyone use this software:

I'm going to try it and let y'all know the deal but I have read reviews from other sites and they all stand by this software.

I might just put it on [MF] or [WU] too!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
140 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside how many 2nd graders could you take
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 17 - How Much Money Does the Average American Have in Their Bank Account?
109 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Find an IT Job Where You Can Work Remotely
96 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside JIM JONES meets JAY-Z @ ROCNATION offices trying to get signed! BOSS HO..
172 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
282 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy