Jan 21 - WHITE HOUSE DEBUKING FAKE NEWS LIVE! 🔥🔥🔥
105 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amber Rose stealing Boxden's Wale Jokes
18 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - 6k LBS...$9 Million of Marijuana seized in Atlanta's Biggest ..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
First Shock of 2017!!! Mc Lyte marries a MAN!!!
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

6 years ago '10        #381
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 641 641
 KIngJames23 said:
I have an old Sears CC Debt that was sent to collections and its still showing up along with the collection agengcy showing that same debt so it looks like two seperate debts. About a year ago the collection agency took me to court and won so now I am paying it directly out of my check. Is there any way to get these marks removed from my credit because i am currently paying this debt according to court order. Thanks for your time.
No way of removing the collection agency mark since you're paying on them now, but you had no choice since you got sued and now having your check garnished. Once they are paid they will sit on your credit report for 7 years.

That first debt you can dispute on your credit report since they sold it off and no longer own the debt. When you dispute it, the credit reporting agencies will send them a Debt Validation letter and they wont be able to provide since they sold it off and then they will remove it.
 6 years ago '11        #382
whouthinkitis 17 heat pts17
space
space
$8,715 | Props total: 1284 1284
Ok I have a debt that I tried to make arrangements to pay 2 years ago but the previous creditor but said they didn't have the account anymore. When I ask them could I get the number to the ppl that had the account they told me they didn't have the number or didn't know and this was when I had the money to make arrangements for to settle the account.

Now I just moved a month ago and I receive a letter for a settlement but I don't have the money right now to pay them b/c I use all what I had to move. 2 weeks later they send me another letter and they called me like 3 times in a week. The first time I called them I told them the situation I had going on and told them I couldn't pay them until the fall at the earliest.

What can I do? You tell these folks you ain't got no money and still harass you.
 6 years ago '04        #383
KIngJames23 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 5 5
rek0nize... thanks for the nfo
 6 years ago '10        #384
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 whouthinkitis said:
Ok I have a debt that I tried to make arrangements to pay 2 years ago but the previous creditor but said they didn't have the account anymore. When I ask them could I get the number to the ppl that had the account they told me they didn't have the number or didn't know and this was when I had the money to make arrangements for to settle the account.

Now I just moved a month ago and I receive a letter for a settlement but I don't have the money right now to pay them b/c I use all what I had to move. 2 weeks later they send me another letter and they called me like 3 times in a week. The first time I called them I told them the situation I had going on and told them I couldn't pay them until the fall at the earliest.

What can I do? You tell these folks you ain't got no money and still harass you.
Yeah, they can legally call you and bug you till the day you die. It does get annoying.

How long ago was the first payment you missed when you stopped paying?? Also how much is the total debt for?? You may be better off just letting it go and not paying it as it will fall off your credit report from 7 years from the date you stopped paying. If you do their settlement or make ONE payment you will start the 7 years all over again.
 6 years ago '10        #385
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 KIngJames23 said:
rek0nize... thanks for the nfo
no problem.
 6 years ago '11        #386
space
space
 rek0nize said:
Yeah, they can legally call you and bug you till the day you die. It does get annoying.

How long ago was the first payment you missed when you stopped paying?? Also how much is the total debt for?? You may be better off just letting it go and not paying it as it will fall off your credit report from 7 years from the date you stopped paying. If you do their settlement or make ONE payment you will start the 7 years all over again.
Ok I got a charge card in '04 and was suppose to get help with paying it long story short it went into collections and got charged off in '08. The debt was like $1400 (they double w/e the original credit line was on the card) I tried to make arrangements to pay it the following year but the people didn't know who had the account or wouldn't give me the number. (Which pisses me off b/c I could had made arrangements to settle if I knew who the new creditors were.)

Once I saw it was a charge off on my report, I thought I didn't have to pay it but you still have to pay charge-offs but I don't have any money to give them until later in the year b/c I moved.
 6 years ago '10        #387
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
Okay, so somewhere between 04 and 08 you stopped paying the bill, do you remember when this occurred?? Every state has a Statue of Limitations on which you can't be sued after so many years depending on what state you're in.
 6 years ago '11        #388
space
space
 rek0nize said:
Okay, so somewhere between 04 and 08 you stopped paying the bill, do you remember when this occurred?? Every state has a Statue of Limitations on which you can't be sued after so many years depending on what state you're in.
I think I stopped paying it at the end of '04 b/c I paid w/e I owed on the account at the time like I said I had someone else (family) on the account with me and they stopped making payments (which got me into that sh*t) but I might check into the Statue of Limitations as well.

Thanks for the advice.

Last edited by whouthinkitis; 06-27-2011 at 11:19 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #389
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 whouthinkitis said:
I think I stopped paying it at the end of '04 b/c I paid w/e I owed on the account at the time like I said I had someone else (family) on the account with me and they stopped making payments (which got me into that sh*t) but I might check into the Statue of Limitations as well.

Thanks for the advice.
If you stopped paying in 04 then you're definitely out of the Statue of Limitations for your state so you will NOT be able to be sued. Since that's the case the best thing you can do is just not pay them ANYTHING at all, no payments, not settlements or anything. It will be falling off your credit report within a year or so.

The moment you send them even 1 dollar, you will restart your 7 years all over again and screw yourself.
 6 years ago '04        #390
KIngJames23 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 5 5
rek0nize, I also have a repo on my Credit Report. Is their any loop holes I can try to exploit and have it removed? In some light reading I came across some stuff that said if it isnt reported extrememly accurate you might be able to get it removed? Thanks in advance.

also is it the date the account opens that the SOL is good for? or is the date closed?

Last edited by KIngJames23; 06-28-2011 at 10:05 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #391
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 KIngJames23 said:
rek0nize, I also have a repo on my Credit Report. Is their any loop holes I can try to exploit and have it removed? In some light reading I came across some stuff that said if it isnt reported extrememly accurate you might be able to get it removed? Thanks in advance.

also is it the date the account opens that the SOL is good for? or is the date closed?
SOL starts from the first payment you miss and continually stop paying.

On your repo you can request a debt validation to the people who repo'd the car. If they can't provide accurate information on the vehicle then it will be removed.
 6 years ago '11        #392
CarlozRossi 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1257 1257
where can i check my credit score ?
 6 years ago '10        #393
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 CarlozRossi said:
where can i check my credit score ?
You can get your credit score from TONS of credit score/report services on the web. You can do a little a google search and find one you might like or..

myfico.com is a good one to check out that is really well known.

If you just want to view your credit reports from the 3 major agencies use . This is the only site on the web that provides a TRUE FREE report from all 3 agencies. Just make sure you print them out once you bring them up, because once you close them you wont be able to view that individual one for free for 364 days.
 6 years ago '07        #394
Jago 923 heat pts923
space
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 3185 3185
Say bro. I just got some papers saying I need to go to court Friday over this money I owe on my old credit card. What should I do? I don't have the moneny to pay in full (says $1500 plus interest and court costs) or to get a lawyer.
 6 years ago '10        #395
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
^

Back in the day I was served as well for 4,500.

You can either...
A: Go and 100 percent money back guarantee lose anyway and owe them and waste your time showing up.
B. Not show up, and default/lose automatically and owe them anyway.

I just didn't show up because I KNEW that was my debt, so there was nothing to f!ght.

Now since you're being sued you will have to pay this one way or another as I did, unless you turn into a bum and live under a bridge to dodge 1,500 which obviously isn't the best option.

Your best bet is to get on the phone tomorrow to the people sueing you and try your hardest to set up payment arrangements with them for whatever amount you can agree on in hopes they will drop the court case.

If they refuse and proceed with the court case just don't show and you will default and THEN you can set up payment arrangements with them and start paying. Once they sue and win, they can get their money at all costs. Garnish your paycheck and for an amount that you probably wont like so it's best to just make payment arrangmenet's to keep that from happening.

If you're not employed right now and low on cash, don't worry too much about it as they won't have a means to take money from you till you get employment. Don't set up payment arrangements until you know you are able to make the payment each month.

It sucks I know, 10 years ago i had 18 bad debts that I owed. I was lucky enough to only get sued once out of those 18 times so I ended up only having to pay off 1 thing and let everything else fall off my credit report.
 6 years ago '07        #396
Jago 923 heat pts923
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
^

Back in the day I was served as well for 4,500.

You can either...
A: Go and 100 percent money back guarantee lose anyway and owe them and waste your time showing up.
B. Not show up, and default/lose automatically and owe them anyway.

I just didn't show up because I KNEW that was my debt, so there was nothing to f!ght.

Now since you're being sued you will have to pay this one way or another as I did, unless you turn into a bum and live under a bridge to dodge 1,500 which obviously isn't the best option.

Your best bet is to get on the phone tomorrow to the people sueing you and try your hardest to set up payment arrangements with them for whatever amount you can agree on in hopes they will drop the court case.

If they refuse and proceed with the court case just don't show and you will default and THEN you can set up payment arrangements with them and start paying. Once they sue and win, they can get their money at all costs. Garnish your paycheck and for an amount that you probably wont like so it's best to just make payment arrangmenet's to keep that from happening.

If you're not employed right now and low on cash, don't worry too much about it as they won't have a means to take money from you till you get employment. Don't set up payment arrangements until you know you are able to make the payment each month.

It sucks I know, 10 years ago i had 18 bad debts that I owed. I was lucky enough to only get sued once out of those 18 times so I ended up only having to pay off 1 thing and let everything else fall off my credit report.
Good look man. I should have just paid on it when it went to collections. I thought it would just fall off. That's what I get though. How high or low should I aim for getting the payment arrangement? Will this all be on my record after it's paid?
 6 years ago '10        #397
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 Jago said:
Good look man. I should have just paid on it when it went to collections. I thought it would just fall off. That's what I get though. How high or low should I aim for getting the payment arrangement? Will this all be on my record after it's paid?
Since it's 1500ish I would shoot for between 50-100 dollars a month.

Well you were right on it might fall off, MOST of the time you won't be sued unless it's an automobile or a big item that they can repo back from you. Sometimes they will bother to sue which sucks as I went through the same thing.

I got lucky 1 out of 18 sued me and 10 years later my credit is flawless after everything fell off.

Yeah it will show up on your record for 7 years after its paid, but it will show as PAID at least. As time goes by it becomes less important to your score and your score will rise up closer it gets to the 7 year fall off mark.
 6 years ago '07        #398
Jago 923 heat pts923
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
Since it's 1500ish I would shoot for between 50-100 dollars a month.

Well you were right on it might fall off, MOST of the time you won't be sued unless it's an automobile or a big item that they can repo back from you. Sometimes they will bother to sue which sucks as I went through the same thing.

I got lucky 1 out of 18 sued me and 10 years later my credit is flawless after everything fell off.

Yeah it will show up on your record for 7 years after its paid, but it will show as PAID at least. As time goes by it becomes less important to your score and your score will rise up closer it gets to the 7 year fall off mark.
Good looks man! I'm dealing with Capital One. Don't know why they're suing over $1500. I'ma definitely call them tomorrow and I'll post back to let you know.
 6 years ago '10        #399
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 Jago said:
Good looks man! I'm dealing with Capital One. Don't know why they're suing over $1500. I'ma definitely call them tomorrow and I'll post back to let you know.
Sounds good. Let me know.
 6 years ago '11        #400
CarlozRossi 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1257 1257
 Jago said:
damn i owe captiol one some money to i gotta make sure to start paying them off

so i wont get sued lol

anyway yo rek i looked at my annual credit report n it says i have 3 Potentially negative

credits. Now capitol 1 says Status: transferred , closed.

whats that mean & if its closed how do i get it off ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Emily Ratajkowski Walking Her Dog
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
105 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside AFTER P0RN ENDS 2 - Exclusive Official Trailer (2017) Lisa Ann P0rn Doc..
109 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Body Sweet As A Peach
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Future is Now
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Dunk Contest Participants Announced?
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Trump Out Here Quoting The Bee Movie
84 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bay Area P****
59 comments
20 hours ago