Got Bad Credit?? Need It Fixed??

most viewed right now
NBA BBB Lavar Ball With Another Genius Move
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside WTF shorty head game is....
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA charles barkley. ....wow
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dudes run up on Lil Bow Wow's house
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #361
rek0nize 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,172 | Props total: 928 928
 nwo504 said:
i owe sprint $400 should i pay in full to raise my score? Its the only bad thing on my credit.
How old is $400 dollars from.

Basically when was the first time you let it go and didn't pay it?? How many months or years ago?

I can help you from that answer.

Let me know.
 6 years ago '04        #362
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 684 684
real quick;

i know that sometimes if you agree to pay the balance of a bad debt off, the creditor will sometimes agree to delete it from the records and make sure that its deleted from the credit reporting bureaus. I've done this in the past.

Will this work with student loans?
 6 years ago '04        #363
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,533 | Props total: 525 525
Hey my problem is my student loans...i seem to have a high utilization which is lowering my score. How can i lower my utilization...should i open more personal loan accounts or just try to pay it down.
 6 years ago '10        #364
rek0nize 64 heat pts64
space
space
 <<InphDigi>> said:
real quick;

i know that sometimes if you agree to pay the balance of a bad debt off, the creditor will sometimes agree to delete it from the records and make sure that its deleted from the credit reporting bureaus. I've done this in the past.

Will this work with student loans?
If they are private loans from a bank, if they are the government Federal Stafford loans it wont.
 6 years ago '10        #365
rek0nize 64 heat pts64
space
space
 glepurple said:
Hey my problem is my student loans...i seem to have a high utilization which is lowering my score. How can i lower my utilization...should i open more personal loan accounts or just try to pay it down.
If you open new accounts and get big limits and don't charge anything on them it will help your utilization, however I would definitely just pay down your student loans to fix your utilization as opening new credit lines could haunt you in the future, unless you know 100 percent sure you wont ever spend anything on them and put yourself in a worse off place than you once were to begin with.
 6 years ago '10        #366
rek0nize 64 heat pts64
space
space
 thatruest said:
Where could I check out w/o charge my account standings?
Not sure what you're asking, if you could restate it I will be more than glad to help you out.
 6 years ago '04        #367
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,533 | Props total: 525 525
 rek0nize said:
If you open new accounts and get big limits and don't charge anything on them it will help your utilization, however I would definitely just pay down your student loans to fix your utilization as opening new credit lines could haunt you in the future, unless you know 100 percent sure you wont ever spend anything on them and put yourself in a worse off place than you once were to begin with.
Should i open a new credit card or ?
 6 years ago '10        #368
rek0nize 64 heat pts64
space
space
 glepurple said:
Should i open a new credit card or ?
I would definitely just pay down your student loans versus opening new credit cards to fix your utilization.
 6 years ago '05        #369
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 5 5
Anyone know a good trustworthy site that gives you your credit score, not report for free?
 05-04-2011, 05:44 PM         #370
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Anyone know a good trustworthy site that gives you your credit score, not report for free?
No, but i know that Truecredit is not trustworthy. Im with you i wanna know too
 05-04-2011, 05:48 PM         #371
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
I've missed 3 payments in 4 years. I've 4 different credit accounts. Last one I missed was last month (Target, hadn't used that in six months, every month I've to remind myself I still have that). Anyway, just paid off the 80 dollar balance I had left yesterday. Is that going to k!ll me? (missing 3 payments in 4 years, that is).

Capital One-$200 balance on a $500 limit
Target-$0 balance on a $500 limit
CareCredit-$310 on a $865 limit
Credit One-$75 on a $400 limit
Hard to say. Right now i have 1 derogatory account that is on all 3 branches and one acount and has 4 lates since 2003. My scores are 714, 815, 744. This is through truecredit so take it how you want i guess.
 05-04-2011, 05:53 PM         #372
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nwo504 said:
i owe sprint $400 should i pay in full to raise my score? Its the only bad thing on my credit.
If this is on your credit report then they have sent you to collection. Sprint, Verizon, etc does not show up on a credit report unless you have been sent for collection. The faster you pay it off the faster it comes off. If you pay it now then it will be off in 2018-2020 unless you dispute it to death and get lucky. This has been my experience because my 1 derogatory is Verizon. Paid it in 07 and ive been disputing it since. Still shows on all 3 branches. Shows paid but derogatory
 6 years ago '10        #373
rek0nize 64 heat pts64
space
space
 thatruest said:
Is there any way to check out credit account standings/scores for free?
Yep.

That is the only site on the Internet that you can get your free credit reports. You can do it only ONE time a year, so the moment you do it you wont be able to view them online from there for a year. So make sure you print them out when you bring each one up.
 6 years ago '04        #374
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$797 | Props total: 7 7
 rek0nize said:
Well, first off, what kind of dispute did you do?? What was the reason of the dispute??

What kind of negatives are they?? late payments?? credit cards/loans you just let go?

It seems you're in about the same boat I was years ago with quite of few negatives.

Yeah it would probably be good to see the pages to get a better understanding of everything and help you out.

[pic - click to view]

heres an example. Hey I only tried 2 disputes like 2 months ago and I got an email today saying they deleted 2 negative items! :dancingcool: Anyways what should I do with this one? Mostly late payments, credit cards I let go, I don't remember the dispute like 2 months ago I forgot. I just don't want to get dispute crazy ya know. Right now I disputed address's from Experian.

Last edited by DatDurtyBoi305; 05-12-2011 at 08:18 PM.. Reason: Answer question
 05-12-2011, 10:24 PM         #375
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can i get the 3 credit reports for free? Do i gotta pay?

ANother question...........i had my credit go in the toilet when i was like 19-20. 28 now and havent checked or done sh*t to my credit. Do i still have the pay them off? Bankruptcy? I dont even know were to start. It was like 2-3 credit cards at the time and i went wild!

I leased a car with my father because my credit was garbage.........Its been 3 years, payed on time and decided to buy the car. Will this do anything for my credit?

Last edited by OOps; 05-12-2011 at 10:29 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #376
rek0nize 64 heat pts64
space
space
 DatDurtyBoi305 said:
heres an example. Hey I only tried 2 disputes like 2 months ago and I got an email today saying they deleted 2 negative items! :dancingcool: Anyways what should I do with this one? Mostly late payments, credit cards I let go, I don't remember the dispute like 2 months ago I forgot. I just don't want to get dispute crazy ya know. Right now I disputed address's from Experian.
Offer them a Pay-For-Delete option. You can google "Pay for delete" and it will bring up many samples you can use. Basically your asking them if they will delete it off your credit report for payment in full. Only contact them by Postal Mail, because you want everything in writing if they agree to it.
 6 years ago '10        #377
rek0nize 64 heat pts64
space
space
 OOps said:
How can i get the 3 credit reports for free? Do i gotta pay?

ANother question...........i had my credit go in the toilet when i was like 19-20. 28 now and havent checked or done sh*t to my credit. Do i still have the pay them off? Bankruptcy? I dont even know were to start. It was like 2-3 credit cards at the time and i went wild!

I leased a car with my father because my credit was garbage.........Its been 3 years, payed on time and decided to buy the car. Will this do anything for my credit?
is where you can get them free. This is the ONLY place on the internet you can view them for FREE. Make sure you save or print each one out once you're on their page, because once you leave that page or go back you wont be able to view your free reports for 1 year from the date you viewed it.

Do NOT ever consider bankruptcy at all. The thing is, negative credit will only stay on your reports for 7 years and being that it's been more than that for you, I almost bet when you bring up your credit report most of that stuff wont even be on there any more as it would have fell off already. If some hasn't just dispute them as "obsolete" and they will be removed.

Do not pay ANYTHING, not even one single payment, they can always try to get teh money from you via Mail or telephone, but you're out of the statue of limitations and its been 7 years, so you can't be sued and with that said you're good.

Yes, your car situation will get you positive credit rolling most certainly.
 6 years ago '05        #378
Mr_Lacoste1985 
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 5 5
Hey rekonize I've been dealing with equifax to check my credit for the past year now and I'm not seeing any type of improvement in my score I would lose 2 points then gain 4 back can you tell me why is that?
 6 years ago '10        #379
rek0nize 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Mr_Lacoste1985 said:
Hey rekonize I've been dealing with equifax to check my credit for the past year now and I'm not seeing any type of improvement in my score I would lose 2 points then gain 4 back can you tell me why is that?
Losing 2 points could be due to people running a credit check on you.

As Negative things get older and closer to 7 years they aren't as relevant thus gaining you more points, but same thing works with positive credit lines, as they get closer to their 10 year mark they become less relevant as well which can bring you down a little.
 6 years ago '04        #380
KIngJames23 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 5 5
I have an old Sears CC Debt that was sent to collections and its still showing up along with the collection agengcy showing that same debt so it looks like two seperate debts. About a year ago the collection agency took me to court and won so now I am paying it directly out of my check. Is there any way to get these marks removed from my credit because i am currently paying this debt according to court order. Thanks for your time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Adult Life
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Kylie
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chick from the playboi carti song cover...19 years old
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Xbox - June 2017 Games with Gold
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Treach Apologizes To Wack100 And Ends His Beef (Real Shyt or Bullshyt?)
14 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 23 - Police: Woman Hands ‘Blunt’ To Officer During Traffic Stop
113 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Note 8 Dummy Suggests In-Display Fingerprint Scanner And A Dual Camera Setup
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Nicki Minaj Confirms Nas Is Banging Her Out
247 comments
2 days ago