britney spears s3xtape leaks - her people claim its fake
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This random post proves DRAKE's SIMP levels are unmatched
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Mar 23 - 14 Girls is Washington DC between the ages of 10 - 18 are missing!!!!!
55 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth About your Birth Certificate! Smh
9 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

6 years ago '04        #321
Duntaz 54 heat pts54
space
space
$12,294 | Props total: 3877 3877
Can anyone hook me up with all the credit documents in this thread ie: letters/templates
 6 years ago '04        #322
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,674 | Props total: 210 210
So I want to pay off my school loan off will that help my credit and is it better to do that or to make the monthly payments
 6 years ago '10        #323
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 703 703
^

Paying the monthly payment is better for your credit. If you have to pay on it for say 5 years, and you make every payment on time other creditors will look at your great payment history and it will show you could handle paying on time every month.

If you pay it off early, you will show a shorter payment history and wouldn't be as good as stretching it out.

Credit history is important for your credit score
 6 years ago '04        #324
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,674 | Props total: 210 210
is there anyway to get hard inquiry off your credit score
 6 years ago '10        #325
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
^
Removing hard inquiries only work on TransUnion and Equifax. It does not work on Experian’s report.

Many people like to use the method known as "bumping" which bumps their hard inquiries off their report by running a soft pull on their own credit report once a day for between a month and 2 months.

Signing up for one of those credit monitoring services such as truecredit and just doing a soft pull on yourself everyday will bump those off.

It's also good when applying for credit to search around on the Internet to find out who does soft pulls before hard pulls so you know if you can qualify before having a hard pull done and dropping your credit score 3-5 points per hard pull.

Hard inquiries will fall off your credit report in 2 years from the time it was done which you will have to do with Experian.
 02-08-2011, 11:45 AM         #326
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do not sign up for multiple credit cards....it lowers your credit score.....everytime you sign up for one or try to sign up for one...

do not always check your credit score....that also lowers it everytime you check it...

also.....if you have a cc....buy big purchases....and pay it off quickly immediately....

be weary of identity theft...check your ssid....and also pay for the protection...

dont want people putting ccs in ya name or taking out loans in ya name....you will get screwed

AVOID DEPARTMENT STORE CREDIT CARDS......They have too much interest....they charge you extra every month...and ruin ya credit....hard to get rid of them too

also put a limit on yourself...and your credit card....if your young and got a cc.....put a 2,000 - 5,000 limit..maybe even less...depending on your needs, incomes and what you are using it for...

so that you dont overspend, put yourself in a debt bind....and destroy your credit...

put a daily limit and block on your credit...so you dont over spend 2,000 or 1,000...if you young...

I had an amex at 14, 15....that didn't let me go over 2,000....granted it was given to me by my parents.....but it had a daily limit and blockage...so you dont over spend and dont get into debt.

The better your credit, the faster you pay off things on time. The more credit card companies like Amex, Visa, MC, Discover are willing to give you that 20,000 - 10,000 dollar spending on your cc.

Last edited by Fcuk Boy Music; 02-08-2011 at 11:53 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #327
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
I'm back checking this thread regularly, if anybody has anymore questions on anything, I would be glad to help anybody with what I can.
 6 years ago '06        #328
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,254 | Props total: 148 148
im gettin hot on fixin my s**t this week
 6 years ago '05        #329
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,237 | Props total: 8295 8295
 youngvito18 said:
i need help, my girl has really really bad credit, and im gonna marry her, but once we get married i dont want her credit to mess with mines

is their anyway i can write a letter to her creditors saying she got in an bad accident and was in a comma and she couldnt pay her bills lol

or something
Youngporter gave props

6 years ago '05        #330
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
My chick has a few credit cards. All are current except one that she forgot to pay the bill on a couple months in a row and she just decided to let it go. Now they're tryin to sue her. I'm not sure if it's a collection agency or the card company.

Should she dispute the negative with the credit bureaus, try to settle, get on some type of payment plan, or just let it go and ignore the lawsuit? I believe the card is about 2 years old.
 6 years ago '05        #331
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
Yoooooo! Anybody?
 6 years ago '05        #332
feardafoot 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 0 0
I don't know what you guys think bad credit is... All i know is my lowest score is 735 right now and no one will approve me for a CC. Not even Orchard Bank.

I have 1 derogatory account on all 3 branches. It is a verizon account. Shows collection but its a 0 balance and shows paid. It was reported in 04 so it can stay on there until 2014.

Its possible i may have too much debt. Too many open accounts, or it may be the personal loan agency i use. Who knows..... Its embarrassing though i will tell you that. I also have little cards like Kay Jewelers, Lowes hardware, and HH Gregg. All have 0 balances. Maybe i should close them and get them off the reports. My girl has a 600 score and she has 3 credit cards. I have 735 for the lowest and no one will approve me.
 6 years ago '05        #333
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 feardafoot said:
I don't know what you guys think bad credit is... All i know is my lowest score is 735 right now and no one will approve me for a CC. Not even Orchard Bank.

I have 1 derogatory account on all 3 branches. It is a verizon account. Shows collection but its a 0 balance and shows paid. It was reported in 04 so it can stay on there until 2014.

Its possible i may have too much debt. Too many open accounts, or it may be the personal loan agency i use. Who knows..... Its embarrassing though i will tell you that. I also have little cards like Kay Jewelers, Lowes hardware, and HH Gregg. All have 0 balances. Maybe i should close them and get them off the reports. My girl has a 600 score and she has 3 credit cards. I have 735 for the lowest and no one will approve me.
What bureau is saying you have a 735 score? What are the other two scores?

NO RELIGION said:
Shoot Rekonize a PM even if he doesn't post on the board he'll reply to your pm.
Got to spread breh. Good looks.
 6 years ago '10        #334
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 feardafoot said:

Score really only means so much.

If your credit to debt ratio is horrible people will deny you for things even if you have a high score.

Don't close those open accounts either, even if they are showing a 0 balance, it will help your total open credit ratio. The moment you close those, it will shrink that number give you a higher ratio thus lowering your score.
 6 years ago '10        #335
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
My chick has a few credit cards. All are current except one that she forgot to pay the bill on a couple months in a row and she just decided to let it go. Now they're tryin to sue her. I'm not sure if it's a collection agency or the card company.

Should she dispute the negative with the credit bureaus, try to settle, get on some type of payment plan, or just let it go and ignore the lawsuit? I believe the card is about 2 years old.
Ok, this is where you have to make an important decision based on 1 thing.

How much does she owe on the credit card she let go??

If you're being sued, you can file for bankruptcy, but over ONE credit card, I don't recommend that option at all, UNLESS its like some crazy 25k credit card thats fully maxed.
Once you have been sued and ignore the lawsuit, they automatically win the judgement and now they can detach your wages until they receive the total amount plus court costs.

In your girlfriends situation I would definitely call them up and work out a payment plan with them and settle it that way, that would be in your best interest, because if you let them detach wages they will take the max allowed by law out of her check.

Let me know how much she owes on that credit card.

You can post in this thread, I totally forgot about this thread again and now i have it booked marked to help people whenever they have questions.
 6 years ago '05        #336
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
Ok, this is where you have to make an important decision based on 1 thing.

How much does she owe on the credit card she let go??

If you're being sued, you can file for bankruptcy, but over ONE credit card, I don't recommend that option at all, UNLESS its like some crazy 25k credit card thats fully maxed.
Once you have been sued and ignore the lawsuit, they automatically win the judgement and now they can detach your wages until they receive the total amount plus court costs.

In your girlfriends situation I would definitely call them up and work out a payment plan with them and settle it that way, that would be in your best interest, because if you let them detach wages they will take the max allowed by law out of her check.

Let me know how much she owes on that credit card.

You can post in this thread, I totally forgot about this thread again and now i have it booked marked to help people whenever they have questions.
My girl is at work so I can't get the exact amount she owes. I know the limit was $750 and the balance she owes now is $900 - $1200. I remember her saying they offered her some type of payment on their "Solutions" site. Should I tell her to go ahead with that? And what type of payment plan should she ask for? I know she doesn't have enough to pay off that balance in 1 payment.

Last edited by Y.G.; 03-31-2011 at 12:01 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #337
philthepain 
space
space
$877 | Props total: 0 0
rek0nize - what company do u recommend going thru to get a secured card? trying to find one with a low interest rate/annual fee. thx in advance
 6 years ago '10        #338
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
My girl is at work so I can't get the exact amount she owes. I know the limit was $750 and the balance she owes now is $900 - $1200. I remember her saying they offered her some type of payment on their "Solutions" site. Should I tell her to go ahead with that? And what type of payment plan should she ask for? I know she doesn't have enough to pay off that balance in 1 payment.

Since it's only roughly 1k, DEFINITELY go with the payment plan, to halt the being sued process. On their site, it will usually say the different terms you can set up a monthly payment plan. Like 6 months, 9 months, 1 year etc..

If they don't she can call them up and work a payment play up with them, most people are pretty good about working with you, whatever she thinks is the MOST she can afford per month, go with that, because she will pay it off quicker and get that mess over with.
 6 years ago '10        #339
rek0nize 63 heat pts63
space
space
 philthepain said:
rek0nize - what company do u recommend going thru to get a secured card? trying to find one with a low interest rate/annual fee. thx in advance
Capital One's Secure Master Card, by far.

Only a 29 dollar annual fee. The interest rate is 20 percent though, but it's a secured card and they have you by the balls already knowing you're trying to rebuild your credit and or can't get a regular credit card and have no choice.

This is the same card I used to help rebuild my credit in the past and it worked wonders.

Interest rate really won't matter to be honest, because if your goal is to get some positive credit rolling, you're just gonna keep a very low balance on it anyway. So by doing that the interest really wont k!ll you on a small balance.

If you pay all your payments on time, up your credit limit if you can, they will turn the card into a unsecured card at some point in the future(6 months+) and send you your money back + interest.
 6 years ago '05        #340
philthepain 
space
space
$877 | Props total: 0 0
what if i already got capital one collections on my a.ss? the acct has been delinquent since 07 and it was cancelled. i still owe em 1262.10 but they sent me a settlement letter for 980.00. could i still get a secured card from them?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar IV
345 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dani Dani Dani :willdatass: Them Thangs poking out them jeans :kgdatass2:
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Mar 22 - Missing 15 year old girl "heinously raped" on FB live
213 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
83 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NFL Kiper's 3.0 Mock Draft
32 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Troy Ave Crosses Out Former Manager Hovain’s Face in Artwork for New S..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy