squad up!

Got Bad Credit?? Need It Fixed??

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

02-08-2011, 11:45 AM         #326
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do not sign up for multiple credit cards....it lowers your credit score.....everytime you sign up for one or try to sign up for one...

do not always check your credit score....that also lowers it everytime you check it...

also.....if you have a cc....buy big purchases....and pay it off quickly immediately....

be weary of identity theft...check your ssid....and also pay for the protection...

dont want people putting ccs in ya name or taking out loans in ya name....you will get screwed

AVOID DEPARTMENT STORE CREDIT CARDS......They have too much interest....they charge you extra every month...and ruin ya credit....hard to get rid of them too

also put a limit on yourself...and your credit card....if your young and got a cc.....put a 2,000 - 5,000 limit..maybe even less...depending on your needs, incomes and what you are using it for...

so that you dont overspend, put yourself in a debt bind....and destroy your credit...

put a daily limit and block on your credit...so you dont over spend 2,000 or 1,000...if you young...

I had an amex at 14, 15....that didn't let me go over 2,000....granted it was given to me by my parents.....but it had a daily limit and blockage...so you dont over spend and dont get into debt.

The better your credit, the faster you pay off things on time. The more credit card companies like Amex, Visa, MC, Discover are willing to give you that 20,000 - 10,000 dollar spending on your cc.

Last edited by Fcuk Boy Music; 02-08-2011 at 11:53 AM..

8 years ago '10        #327
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 1489 1489
I'm back checking this thread regularly, if anybody has anymore questions on anything, I would be glad to help anybody with what I can.

8 years ago '06        #328
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,722 | Props total: 401 401
im gettin hot on fixin my s**t this week

8 years ago '05        #329
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,217 | Props total: 18085 18085
 youngvito18 said
i need help, my girl has really really bad credit, and im gonna marry her, but once we get married i dont want her credit to mess with mines

is their anyway i can write a letter to her creditors saying she got in an bad accident and was in a comma and she couldnt pay her bills lol

or something

8 years ago '05        #330
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
My chick has a few credit cards. All are current except one that she forgot to pay the bill on a couple months in a row and she just decided to let it go. Now they're tryin to sue her. I'm not sure if it's a collection agency or the card company.

Should she dispute the negative with the credit bureaus, try to settle, get on some type of payment plan, or just let it go and ignore the lawsuit? I believe the card is about 2 years old.

8 years ago '05        #331
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
Yoooooo! Anybody?

03-29-2011, 12:36 PM         #332
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know what you guys think bad credit is... All i know is my lowest score is 735 right now and no one will approve me for a CC. Not even Orchard Bank.

I have 1 derogatory account on all 3 branches. It is a verizon account. Shows collection but its a 0 balance and shows paid. It was reported in 04 so it can stay on there until 2014.

Its possible i may have too much debt. Too many open accounts, or it may be the personal loan agency i use. Who knows..... Its embarrassing though i will tell you that. I also have little cards like Kay Jewelers, Lowes hardware, and HH Gregg. All have 0 balances. Maybe i should close them and get them off the reports. My girl has a 600 score and she has 3 credit cards. I have 735 for the lowest and no one will approve me.

8 years ago '05        #333
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 feardafoot said
I don't know what you guys think bad credit is... All i know is my lowest score is 735 right now and no one will approve me for a CC. Not even Orchard Bank.

I have 1 derogatory account on all 3 branches. It is a verizon account. Shows collection but its a 0 balance and shows paid. It was reported in 04 so it can stay on there until 2014.

Its possible i may have too much debt. Too many open accounts, or it may be the personal loan agency i use. Who knows..... Its embarrassing though i will tell you that. I also have little cards like Kay Jewelers, Lowes hardware, and HH Gregg. All have 0 balances. Maybe i should close them and get them off the reports. My girl has a 600 score and she has 3 credit cards. I have 735 for the lowest and no one will approve me.
What bureau is saying you have a 735 score? What are the other two scores?

NO RELIGION said
Shoot Rekonize a PM even if he doesn't post on the board he'll reply to your pm.
Got to spread breh. Good looks.

8 years ago '10        #334
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 feardafoot said

Score really only means so much.

If your credit to debt ratio is horrible people will deny you for things even if you have a high score.

Don't close those open accounts either, even if they are showing a 0 balance, it will help your total open credit ratio. The moment you close those, it will shrink that number give you a higher ratio thus lowering your score.

8 years ago '10        #335
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 younggangsta_s said
My chick has a few credit cards. All are current except one that she forgot to pay the bill on a couple months in a row and she just decided to let it go. Now they're tryin to sue her. I'm not sure if it's a collection agency or the card company.

Should she dispute the negative with the credit bureaus, try to settle, get on some type of payment plan, or just let it go and ignore the lawsuit? I believe the card is about 2 years old.
Ok, this is where you have to make an important decision based on 1 thing.

How much does she owe on the credit card she let go??

If you're being sued, you can file for bankruptcy, but over ONE credit card, I don't recommend that option at all, UNLESS its like some crazy 25k credit card thats fully maxed.
Once you have been sued and ignore the lawsuit, they automatically win the judgement and now they can detach your wages until they receive the total amount plus court costs.

In your girlfriends situation I would definitely call them up and work out a payment plan with them and settle it that way, that would be in your best interest, because if you let them detach wages they will take the max allowed by law out of her check.

Let me know how much she owes on that credit card.

You can post in this thread, I totally forgot about this thread again and now i have it booked marked to help people whenever they have questions.

8 years ago '05        #336
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 rek0nize said
Ok, this is where you have to make an important decision based on 1 thing.

How much does she owe on the credit card she let go??

If you're being sued, you can file for bankruptcy, but over ONE credit card, I don't recommend that option at all, UNLESS its like some crazy 25k credit card thats fully maxed.
Once you have been sued and ignore the lawsuit, they automatically win the judgement and now they can detach your wages until they receive the total amount plus court costs.

In your girlfriends situation I would definitely call them up and work out a payment plan with them and settle it that way, that would be in your best interest, because if you let them detach wages they will take the max allowed by law out of her check.

Let me know how much she owes on that credit card.

You can post in this thread, I totally forgot about this thread again and now i have it booked marked to help people whenever they have questions.
My girl is at work so I can't get the exact amount she owes. I know the limit was $750 and the balance she owes now is $900 - $1200. I remember her saying they offered her some type of payment on their "Solutions" site. Should I tell her to go ahead with that? And what type of payment plan should she ask for? I know she doesn't have enough to pay off that balance in 1 payment.

Last edited by Y.G.; 03-31-2011 at 12:01 AM..

8 years ago '05        #337
philthepain 
space
space
$877 | Props total: 0 0
rek0nize - what company do u recommend going thru to get a secured card? trying to find one with a low interest rate/annual fee. thx in advance

8 years ago '10        #338
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 younggangsta_s said
My girl is at work so I can't get the exact amount she owes. I know the limit was $750 and the balance she owes now is $900 - $1200. I remember her saying they offered her some type of payment on their "Solutions" site. Should I tell her to go ahead with that? And what type of payment plan should she ask for? I know she doesn't have enough to pay off that balance in 1 payment.

Since it's only roughly 1k, DEFINITELY go with the payment plan, to halt the being sued process. On their site, it will usually say the different terms you can set up a monthly payment plan. Like 6 months, 9 months, 1 year etc..

If they don't she can call them up and work a payment play up with them, most people are pretty good about working with you, whatever she thinks is the MOST she can afford per month, go with that, because she will pay it off quicker and get that mess over with.

8 years ago '10        #339
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 philthepain said
rek0nize - what company do u recommend going thru to get a secured card? trying to find one with a low interest rate/annual fee. thx in advance
Capital One's Secure Master Card, by far.

Only a 29 dollar annual fee. The interest rate is 20 percent though, but it's a secured card and they have you by the balls already knowing you're trying to rebuild your credit and or can't get a regular credit card and have no choice.

This is the same card I used to help rebuild my credit in the past and it worked wonders.

Interest rate really won't matter to be honest, because if your goal is to get some positive credit rolling, you're just gonna keep a very low balance on it anyway. So by doing that the interest really wont k!ll you on a small balance.

If you pay all your payments on time, up your credit limit if you can, they will turn the card into a unsecured card at some point in the future(6 months+) and send you your money back + interest.

8 years ago '05        #340
philthepain 
space
space
$877 | Props total: 0 0
what if i already got capital one collections on my a.ss? the acct has been delinquent since 07 and it was cancelled. i still owe em 1262.10 but they sent me a settlement letter for 980.00. could i still get a secured card from them?

8 years ago '10        #341
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 philthepain said
what if i already got capital one collections on my a.ss? the acct has been delinquent since 07 and it was cancelled. i still owe em 1262.10 but they sent me a settlement letter for 980.00. could i still get a secured card from them?
Honestly, they PROBABLY WONT approve you, but you can still try. If you can't or don't want to go this route try an Orchard Secured Card as it seems to be the next best one in the line of secured cards.

8 years ago '05        #342
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 rek0nize said
Since it's only roughly 1k, DEFINITELY go with the payment plan, to halt the being sued process. On their site, it will usually say the different terms you can set up a monthly payment plan. Like 6 months, 9 months, 1 year etc..

If they don't she can call them up and work a payment play up with them, most people are pretty good about working with you, whatever she thinks is the MOST she can afford per month, go with that, because she will pay it off quicker and get that mess over with.
Thanks man. I'ma definitely tell her to call them in the morning tomorrow.

8 years ago '05        #343
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 philthepain said

I was looking at these for my girl. I was going to tell her to go with the Wells Fargo even though the interest rate is higher, simply because it's a more reputable bank and she can get an unsecured card after 18 months.

rek0nize, which one would you recommend?

03-31-2011, 06:17 PM         #344
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said
What bureau is saying you have a 735 score? What are the other two scores?

Got to spread breh. Good looks.
Truecredit.com

Trans 759
Experian 745
Equifax 735

25 total accounts
7 open on 2 branches, 10 on another
15, 17 , and 18 closed accounts
0 delinquent on all 3
1 derogatory on all 3
74,000 in balances on all 3
1,500 in payments on all 3
2 inquiries on trans, 3 on experian, and 18 on equifax (last 2 years)

Last edited by feardafoot; 03-31-2011 at 06:27 PM..

8 years ago '04        #345
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
Hey I have 7 negatives on my equifax and 12 negatives on my Experian. Couldn't get my transunion for some reason. What should I do first? I disputed some online. I saved the pages if you need to see them to give me a better answer. Rek0nize please help me with this whenever you have the time. Thank you.

8 years ago '10        #346
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 younggangsta_s said

I was looking at these for my girl. I was going to tell her to go with the Wells Fargo even though the interest rate is higher, simply because it's a more reputable bank and she can get an unsecured card after 18 months.

rek0nize, which one would you recommend?
The Orchard secured card for sure. The Orchard card is HSBC, which a LOT of people use. I would say the Navy one, but they stopped giving out that secured card about a year ago or so or I would say pay the one time 8 dollar member fee and do that one.

Every secured card company will insecure the card at some point as long as you pay on time and don't carry high balances all the time.

8 years ago '10        #347
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 feardafoot said
Truecredit.com

Trans 759
Experian 745
Equifax 735

25 total accounts
7 open on 2 branches, 10 on another
15, 17 , and 18 closed accounts
0 delinquent on all 3
1 derogatory on all 3
74,000 in balances on all 3
1,500 in payments on all 3
2 inquiries on trans, 3 on experian, and 18 on equifax (last 2 years)
So you have a total of 74,000 available total credit you could use and only 1,500 total in used credit?? If so that is GREAT.

18 Inquiries in 2 years is a LOT to have, creditors look at that when determining giving credit, they a.ssume you're trying to get a lot of credit and view it as a risk.

May I ask what the one derogatory is??? That could be the problem depending on what it is. If not I got a strong idea what it is that is getting you denied.

Let me know..

8 years ago '10        #348
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 DatDurtyBoi305 said
Hey I have 7 negatives on my equifax and 12 negatives on my Experian. Couldn't get my transunion for some reason. What should I do first? I disputed some online. I saved the pages if you need to see them to give me a better answer. Rek0nize please help me with this whenever you have the time. Thank you.

Well, first off, what kind of dispute did you do?? What was the reason of the dispute??

What kind of negatives are they?? late payments?? credit cards/loans you just let go?

It seems you're in about the same boat I was years ago with quite of few negatives.

Yeah it would probably be good to see the pages to get a better understanding of everything and help you out.

8 years ago '09        #349
mtva24 226 heat pts226
space
space
$9,075 | Props total: 1744 1744
 philthepain said
get an Orchard...Citi and Navy FCU next...I know Bank of America had one, not sure if they still do...Wells Fargo has one, but I think their's may be harder to get

8 years ago '10        #350
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
The bank of america card is through HSBC just like Orchards. That Navy card isn't offered anymore from penfed.org

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
79 comments
7 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kodak was about to go to 6ix9ine studio session to “beat they ass”
30 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
“My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
67 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Caption this pic of Butler and Wiggins
32 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
56 comments
16 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Vince Carter will be on the warriors by February
23 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
exclusive pic of ovo 40 pillow talkin
27 comments
16 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 3-10 1-5 from 3 , 0 ast and minus 20 for the game...Guess who??
82 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Strangest NBA facts no one has ever told you
14 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Vick's Father Sentenced To 5 Years For Part In Heroin Distribu..
52 comments
12 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Oct 17 - trumps goons sending death threats to the ti video melania look a like
5 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Arab whyte PAWG does the sexiest squats ever - Ohhhhhh lawdddd!!!
34 comments
16 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sauce Walka said Cardi B wanted some sauce, Offset wants a fight
9 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Vs Atlanta
86 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
58 comments
15 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Eddie H. tells CHARLO, WILDER & OTHERS if U want belts U have to come t..
30 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Most Emotionally Honestman in HipHop tells the TRUTH about 2Pacs De..
3 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Hope Cardi B Ghostwriter ready for war
42 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Djlube, yungsavage05, iconic, blaffy, the watcher ✌
10 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
124 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Scorpz
O1as
LeMar G
Oh_Yea
Mutant Boy
ICONIC
SimeonWisest
titans7
Andrefrbk
904Nole
Top 10 most slapped recently
Kliq
BlackDynamite
suavehooper
COLIN COWHERD
i?
two-face
4REAL
itZVerZe318
rellish
Scorpz

most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
342 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Nigerian 🍑👀
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Oct 16 - Most job openings ever in US
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Pusha T SAID That Ovo40 IS THE ONE That LEAK DRAKE SON & BM INFO ON TH..
309 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside No Limit 98’
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Young Buck still pleading with the pump!!! LMAOOOO