Got Bad Credit?? Need It Fixed??

most viewed right now
 160
Video inside Rakim dresses outdated and speaks on 444
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Mystery creature spotted in Scottish countryside
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
NFL Keap. I think it's time to start suing some people. Time to drop dat gavel..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Ray Allen responds back to Celtic fans
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 10 years ago '06        #201
kat717 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,533 | Props total: 16 16
Sorry ya'll I'll upload the forms tonight when I get in from work.

Here you Go





Last edited by kat717; 12-03-2007 at 03:31 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #202
kat717 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,533 | Props total: 16 16
All links are updated for you!!!
 12-10-2007, 01:29 PM         #203
ladyofrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow....this thread is still going???
 10 years ago '06        #204
kat717 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,533 | Props total: 16 16
 ladyofrage said:
wow....this thread is still going???
Yeah, hey Rage I'm just trying to carry on all info you and Shizz gave me! Check your inbox
 9 years ago '06        #205
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
so I fixed my credit buy going to the 3 (trans, equifax, and experian) on dec 27 2007 and disputing any and everything they would let me and on feb 5 08 (not all the same day but close) I got an e-mail about the disputes saying each one had been deleted except one F*CK YEA!!!!!! to me this is the easy way to go about it and they just apply for the small cards with low limits and keep it moving!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #206
beatboyheatboy 
space
avatar space
space
$2,819 | Props total: 54 54
 NY_StandUp said:
so I fixed my credit buy going to the 3 (trans, equifax, and experian) on dec 27 2007 and disputing any and everything they would let me and on feb 5 08 (not all the same day but close) I got an e-mail about the disputes saying each one had been deleted except one F*CK YEA!!!!!! to me this is the easy way to go about it and they just apply for the small cards with low limits and keep it moving!!!!
yea thats what i did too...my sh*t went from 566 to 673 in like a month's time...just gotta keep up wit my credit card and car payments and see how long it takes for the sh*t to rise.
Jroc8891 gave props
 
 9 years ago '04        #207
S|S 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
I tried reading through the thread but didn't quite understand the steps to take. Do I just send out those letters, then let the rest do the talking? I don't even know the negative marks on my account, so how will I know what to send and to which companies?
 9 years ago '06        #208
kat717 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,533 | Props total: 16 16
 S said:
I tried reading through the thread but didn't quite understand the steps to take. Do I just send out those letters, then let the rest do the talking? I don't even know the negative marks on my account, so how will I know what to send and to which companies?
The first thing you need to do is find out what is on your credit report and then dispute from there with any negative marking.
 9 years ago '04        #209
wcb1084 
space
avatar space
space
$810 | Props total: 47 47
so i just got all three of my credit reports. theres like 3 things in collections right now. do i send the dispute letters to the 3 credit bureaus and to the collections companies, or just to the credit bureaus?
 9 years ago '06        #210
kat717 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,533 | Props total: 16 16
 sunn4511 said:
well what advise do you have for me. my credit was messed up and i took steps in boosting it up. right now i have cleared major debts, kept credit balance to a minimum and my i have increased my credit limits. the problem is my transuinio scores sits at 710 and i keep monitoring it and it always increases every months. but when i checked equifax and experian my scores are still terrible there and seems there is no major changes. i have one negative report on my history and that was because i was a co-signer. is there anyway i can dispute it despite the fact that the account is closed and paid off.
Always remember dispute everything. If it was a past debt and you paid it off and they still haven't updated it dispute it. They will either update the account or not respond which will work out in your favor more than likely.
 9 years ago '06        #211
kat717 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,533 | Props total: 16 16
 wcb1084 said:
so i just got all three of my credit reports. theres like 3 things in collections right now. do i send the dispute letters to the 3 credit bureaus and to the collections companies, or just to the credit bureaus?
DON"T send anything to the collections companies just the CB and they handle it on their end.
 9 years ago '05        #212
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,036 | Props total: 26 26
What I want to know is how do you get all the negative items you do have to pay off taken care of, in regards to a monthly basis? Can't I get it all summed into one payment a month?
 9 years ago '07        #213
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
I have a student loan I haven't paid in about 3 years. For three years I haven't gotten a call about the loans, I guess they had my old number on file which have been changed. Anyway, now I'm trying to go back to school in the fall, I applied for Financial aid earlier in the year and they got back to me and told me that I'm DEFAULT on one or more federal student loans. So they say I can't get a federal loan unless I take care of that default loan and on top of that, I'm starting to get calls from a collector about the debt from 3 years ago. Now I don't what I should do, should I try to dispute this debt or should I just get on a payment plan with the collector?
 05-07-2008, 05:56 PM         #214
musiqizlife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props..i Needed This!
 9 years ago '04        #215
Shizz|M  OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,332 | Props total: 170 170
 Awsolot said:
I have a student loan I haven't paid in about 3 years. For three years I haven't gotten a call about the loans, I guess they had my old number on file which have been changed. Anyway, now I'm trying to go back to school in the fall, I applied for Financial aid earlier in the year and they got back to me and told me that I'm DEFAULT on one or more federal student loans. So they say I can't get a federal loan unless I take care of that default loan and on top of that, I'm starting to get calls from a collector about the debt from 3 years ago. Now I don't what I should do, should I try to dispute this debt or should I just get on a payment plan with the collector?

My badd i didnt get back to you on this.. who do you have the loans through? Most places will allow you to do a Hardship Forbarence or a Defferment that will last for 6months to 12 months in which you wont have to worry about the loans stacking up against you or them calling you constantly . Just tell them that you fell on some hard times and that you want to do a forbarance till you get back on your feet in a few months.

In doing this this will open the door for you to get back into college becuase you loans will not be in default any more.

and you dont have to pay your loans while you in school, just make sure you stay on top of them wehn you get out though or they will hit you like a ton go bricks....

I just wasted a whole day today explain this sh*t to my Cousin and she still surprised I know so much about this sh*t and "Shes the one with the College Degree"...
 9 years ago '04        #216
Shizz|M  OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,332 | Props total: 170 170
 Okay.Player said:
What I want to know is how do you get all the negative items you do have to pay off taken care of, in regards to a monthly basis? Can't I get it all summed into one payment a month?
If you consolidate you debt is the only way that you can get them into on lump sum payments. which is good and bad in some parts... You have to work out what you want to be in it and stuff that you dotn wnat to be in it.. Some places take ALL of you debt and some places let you pick and choose what you want to consolidate.

Make sure that you dispute all the incorect information or Old debt first though.. May help you out in the long run .
 9 years ago '04        #217
S|S 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
so i have my credit report and scores, i'm on myFICO now. no late payments, no collections, nothing that's really bad except i have high balances and several student loans that have resulted in a bunch of debt. i have to wonder how i can help that cause.
 9 years ago '04        #218
jmolano 
space
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
Ok I checked FICO n did all that. My score is 607 cuz I have a few late payments.. I have a few loans that I have paid off already that are still on my credit report, but I have a late payment on one of them. Should I get those removed, or should I let those remain on my report, to show that I have paid things off. I guess what Im tryna say is what, things should I remove from my credit report?
 9 years ago '04        #219
Shizz|M  OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,332 | Props total: 170 170
 S said:
so i have my credit report and scores, i'm on myFICO now. no late payments, no collections, nothing that's really bad except i have high balances and several student loans that have resulted in a bunch of debt. i have to wonder how i can help that cause.

well the student loans will be kicking your a.ss till you either, go back to school and have them defferred, put them in forbearence or pay on them to have them stop reporting at over/past due.

as far as the high balances.. you are going to get the balance down to less than half of what you alloted amount is. and keep it that way.. Never max your cards out.. if you do make sure you pay it at least half way down before the billing cycle hits or it will hit your report in a bad way even though you made a payment its like having 0 points added to your score but if the balace is below half then when it hits your would gett a +5 (example) added to your score.. Feel me?
 9 years ago '04        #220
Shizz|M  OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,332 | Props total: 170 170
 jmolano said:
Ok I checked FICO n did all that. My score is 607 cuz I have a few late payments.. I have a few loans that I have paid off already that are still on my credit report, but I have a late payment on one of them. Should I get those removed, or should I let those remain on my report, to show that I have paid things off. I guess what Im tryna say is what, things should I remove from my credit report?
if its paid off them send them a letter to have them remove it from your report.. anythign with negitive remarks you want off of there as if you never had it on the account. If it was paid off and the account was alway in good standing let that stay on.. Its shows that you are responsible and that you have previously been able to satisfy an account without problems.

if you have loans that you are still paying on. like i tell everyone else.. make sure that you keep your balance down under at least half so that it if it does hit your report it wont be a bad hit.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
66 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside You prolly gotta make 6 figures to cuff her
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Thick Puerto Rican GILF still reppin Ruff Ryders, BX taking her for a r..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Man Divorces Wife On Their HONEYMOON After Seeing her w/ NO MAKEUP
111 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Jul 19 - Why Americans are having less sex
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside NICKI MINAJ wants you to know she sucks all her nikkas off
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Nice Save!
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Lead singer from Linkin Park commits suicide
663 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy