[Credits] The Runners Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
181 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2006, 08:27 PM         #121
Jimmy Blanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Removed:

Gillie Da Kid - In My Neighborhood

next time y'all post a song make sure it comes with a source so everyone knows that The Runners produced it. If I ain't got a source I can't add it.

Last edited by Jimmy Blanco; 09-17-2006 at 10:21 AM..
 09-13-2006, 09:04 PM         #122
skitzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Juicy "J" said:
^^^ Hot song but are u sure The Runners produced it? Doesn't sound much like them. Now maybe a lil but not much tho. Props for the song tho.
on the back of the mixtape is says "produced by the runners" on it, though that ain't always a reputable source. has a lot of runners elements, but is slightly different.
 09-13-2006, 11:23 PM         #123
skitzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got back from his management and it's not produced by them, sorry about that.
 11 years ago '04        #124
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,503 | Props total: 4158 4158
^^^ Preciate it I didn't think it was but then again I was like maybe it is b/c they switched it up a lil for T double D, but now I know. Thanx mayne.
 09-14-2006, 09:13 AM         #125
Doping  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And constantly producing for Lil' Wayne, and then turning into Gillie Da Kid for new producers would be at least awkward.
 11 years ago '04        #126
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
space
Add this song. Adassi - n*ggaz In The Streets. Oh yeah I'm tellin ya'll add this one too, The Great - Real Recognize Real, I don't have a link for it but I am 100% positive it is produced by them.

Adassi - n*ggaz In The Streets (Preview)

h**p://www.sendspace.com/file/6m4dmg

* = First letter in third word of the song title.
 09-17-2006, 02:49 AM         #127
Doping  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn they used hard drums for n*ggaz In The Streets, I don't like the organ they used for this one, although, the breath sound sounds like was just thrown in there outta nowhere, that's strange, also the chorus sounds strange, but the breath thing is their signature, so I'm guessing it's really them.

Looking forward to Real Recognize Real & Breaker Breaker.
 09-17-2006, 10:21 AM         #128
Jimmy Blanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Updated:

Adassi - n*ggaz In The Streets
The Great - Real Recognize Real

Last edited by Jimmy Blanco; 09-18-2006 at 08:05 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #129
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
space
^^^ JB I'm pretty sure that Grew Up A Screw Up was produced by DJ nasty. I've been checkin everywhere to see if The Runners produced it but nuthin except what is here on bx and damn near ery'one say they did but myself and XXL say that DJ nasty produced it. Check out the bangers section on the XXL site. Also it ain't on their myspace yet so I would say they didn't do it.
 11 years ago '06        #130
zokid 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
their sound is just too plastic for my enjoyment... i dont like them at all
 11 years ago '04        #131
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
space
^^^ I ain't got no kind of hate in my blood homie but damn this is a thread for The Runners and I'm positive u know that b/c I'm sure u can read, so why the hell would u come in here sayin u don't like them and all this when u could've simply left that damn comment to urself and not even had came in this thread seein that "their sound is too plastic" and u just "don't like em at all." C'mon homie u gotta have some common sense, if u don't like these guys then why even come into a thread that is ALL ABOUT THE RUNNERS. Go ahead and say whatever u want b/c I'm sure u prolly took what I said as me hatin' but I am just saying what I feel and wasn't intending on hating just REALNESS. I'm out. P.S. I didn't even give u hate for that ignant azz comment, just try and be more sensible next time aka think before u speak.

Last edited by Juicy "J"; 09-18-2006 at 11:42 PM..
 09-19-2006, 01:52 AM         #132
skitzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Juicy "J" said:
^^^ JB I'm pretty sure that Grew Up A Screw Up was produced by DJ nasty. I've been checkin everywhere to see if The Runners produced it but nuthin except what is here on bx and damn near ery'one say they did but myself and XXL say that DJ nasty produced it. Check out the bangers section on the XXL site. Also it ain't on their myspace yet so I would say they didn't do it.
well the Fat Joe track in the main credits does not say The Runners either, but they were on it. Also, since DJ nasty (& Khaled) manage them they do tracks together like "Money on My Mind" for wayne. if that luda joint doesnt have the runners on it then their manager really jacked their style.
 11 years ago '04        #133
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
space
 skitzo said:
well the Fat Joe track in the main credits does not say The Runners either, but they were on it. Also, since DJ nasty (& Khaled) manage them they do tracks together like "Money on My Mind" for wayne. if that luda joint doesnt have the runners on it then their manager really jacked their style.
Yeah I know homie but I thought that Fat Joe track did say The Runners, I dunno maybe I'm trippin. DJ nasty and The Runners been producing together for a hot minute now, since they were known as the nasty Beat Makers, I'm just saying that I'm pretty sure DJ nasty produced that Luda song. Now they did do "Slap" for Luda's new album. Speaking of their manager jacking their style, I'm sure u heard that "Gangsta sh*t" for the Khaled album, DJ nasty did that one but when I first heard it I thought it was The Runners, just like I thought they did "Grew Up A Screw Up."
 09-19-2006, 03:52 PM         #134
Nosaint12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ludacris - Slap Prod By The Runners

09-19-2006, 04:16 PM         #135
Jimmy Blanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Added:

Ludacris - Slap

Removed:

Ludacris - Grew Up A Screw Up featuring Young Jeezy
 09-19-2006, 04:39 PM         #136
Doping  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grew Up A Screw Up is one hell of a great bite. Who did produce it then?

And where's the proof that Slap is The Runners'?
 11 years ago '04        #137
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
space
^^^ Good lookin JB I was just about to post "proof" (I guess would be the right word) that DJ nasty did Grew Up A Screw Up. Oh what the hell I'll do it anyways. Doping, yeah its a hell of a bite b/c they manager did the track. Everyone is tryin to get that sound anyways. Oh and proof that Slap is The Runners. Just check out the song (a lot of their elements used in the song, bass lines, guitars, etc) and it has been said for a minute now that they were doing that song for Luda.

Last edited by Juicy "J"; 09-19-2006 at 04:45 PM..
 09-19-2006, 05:03 PM         #138
Doping  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '04        #139
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
space
^^^ Anytime mayne. Props back to ya homie. I was just listening to Mz. Kitty's show on XM Raw and called in and got on the air and talked to her for a minute and requested that Trick Daddy - Breaker Breaker and she played it right away and it was the first time I heard it and me being a hardcore T double D fan I gotta say that sh*t is straight fu*kin FIYAH !!!! Can't wait til his album drops.

Last edited by Juicy "J"; 09-19-2006 at 06:11 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #140
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
space
Jimmy I got another for ya to add to the list. Here ya go. First song on the page.

Bedo - When Dem Pistols Hit Ya

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy