[Credits] The Runners Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 146
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 79
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-09-2006, 02:41 PM         #101
MeyerLansky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
Add: Ludacris feat. Young Jeezy - Grew up a Screw up


DJ nasty just played this on the radio today and said they produced it.
 WonkaBeats said:
GREW UP A SCREW UP IS PRODUCED BY DJ nasty
who's correct???
 09-09-2006, 07:40 PM         #102
skitzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smilez & Southstar - U Know (Feat. Treal) (2006)


[pic - click to view]



taken from
Smilez_and_Southstar_-_U_Know-DVDRip-XviD-2006-PtVID

if not their production then that's a weird cameo.. especially being in Orlando holding up their lil flag.


Last edited by skitzo; 09-09-2006 at 07:42 PM..
 09-09-2006, 07:49 PM         #103
skitzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the proper title is:
Pop-N-Bulletz_Ft._Rick_Ross-Whip_It_Real_Hard-(Promo_CDS)-2006

I'm guessing that dude is in Triple C..
 09-09-2006, 09:22 PM         #104
Naizen King  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young Buck-Drink and Drive (Produced By The Runners)

DJ Drama Mixtape
 09-09-2006, 10:35 PM         #105
Nosaint12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Luda's album comes Sept 26th
Fergie Ft Trina don't kno wat the song called but I seen this and trina said she did a track on da dutchess

 11 years ago '04        #106
Mel 
space
avatar space
space
$1,453 | Props total: 0 0
 skitzo said:
Smilez & Southstar - U Know (Feat. Treal) (2006)


[pic - click to view]



taken from
Smilez_and_Southstar_-_U_Know-DVDRip-XviD-2006-PtVID

if not their production then that's a weird cameo.. especially being in Orlando holding up their lil flag.

Its not from The Runners Its Done BY (Chaos & Order)
 09-10-2006, 08:54 AM         #107
MeyerLansky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Runners Mixtape- 4 Minute Mile

1) Bet That-trick Daddy
2) Bonafide Hustla- Lil' Wayne & Juelz Santana
3) Born N Raised-dj Khaled; Trick Daddy, Pitbull & Rick Ross
4) Bring It Back-dirtbag & Dre
5) Clap & Revolve-fat Joe
6) Does Anybody Know-fat Joe
7) Hit U From The Back-rick Ross & Rodney
8) Hustlin'-rick Ross
9)hustlin' Remix-rick Ross; Young Jeezy & Jay-z
10) It's My Time-rick Ross
11) Lil' Haiti-smitty
12) Limelight-kc
13) Look At Me Shine-j-kwon
14) Money On My Mind-lil' Wayne
15) Murda Murda-juelz Santana
16) n*ggaz In The Street-adassi
17) Reppin' Time-jim Jones
18) Wasn't Born Hustlaz-cory Gunz
19) When Dem Pistols Hit Ya-bedo
20) Where Da Cash At-curren$y; Lil' Wayne & Remy Ma
21) Where My Money-rick Ross
22) Whip It Real Hard-rick Ross & Triple C
23) Getn This Money-ty Cobb; Slick Pulla & All-star
Coming Soon.......
Dreamin'- Young Jeezy & Keisha Cole
Slap-ludacris
Get It Off Your Chest-bohagon
Trick Daddy-breaker Breaker
 09-10-2006, 09:49 AM         #108
Nosaint12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did da mixtape finally come out?
 09-10-2006, 11:43 AM         #109
skitzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mel said:
Its not from The Runners Its Done BY (Chaos & Order)
ah thanks for that.
 09-10-2006, 01:28 PM         #110
Doping  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeyerLansky said:
The Runners Mixtape- 4 Minute Mile

1) Bet That-trick Daddy
2) Bonafide Hustla- Lil' Wayne & Juelz Santana
3) Born N Raised-dj Khaled; Trick Daddy, Pitbull & Rick Ross
4) Bring It Back-dirtbag & Dre
5) Clap & Revolve-fat Joe
6) Does Anybody Know-fat Joe
7) Hit U From The Back-rick Ross & Rodney
8) Hustlin'-rick Ross
9)hustlin' Remix-rick Ross; Young Jeezy & Jay-z
10) It's My Time-rick Ross
11) Lil' Haiti-smitty
12) Limelight-kc
13) Look At Me Shine-j-kwon
14) Money On My Mind-lil' Wayne
15) Murda Murda-juelz Santana
16) n*ggaz In The Street-adassi
17) Reppin' Time-jim Jones
18) Wasn't Born Hustlaz-cory Gunz
19) When Dem Pistols Hit Ya-bedo
20) Where Da Cash At-curren$y; Lil' Wayne & Remy Ma
21) Where My Money-rick Ross
22) Whip It Real Hard-rick Ross & Triple C
23) Getn This Money-ty Cobb; Slick Pulla & All-star
Where can I get this, if possible?
 09-10-2006, 02:38 PM         #111
Doping  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young Buck - Drink And Drive

[code]http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B558A9DB37B54BE4[/code]

One of the worst from them, IMO. Sounds like a bite, but it does have the breath sound on the beginning.

 Jimmy Blanco said:
found this on their myspace
For download?
 09-10-2006, 06:42 PM         #112
Naizen King  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doping said:
Young Buck - Drink And Drive

[code]http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B558A9DB37B54BE4[/code]

One of the worst from them, IMO. Sounds like a bite, but it does have the breath sound on the beginning.



For download?
a little late homie i posted it bi*ch
 09-10-2006, 07:17 PM         #113
Jimmy Blanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Added:

Young Buck - Drink and Drive
 09-10-2006, 11:51 PM         #114
legecy06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ludacris Feat. Young Jeezy- Grew up a Screw Up (Prod. Dru Brett & Mayne Zayne "The Runners!!")
 11 years ago '04        #115
quest 
space
space
space
$75 | Props total: 7 7
That Track List Is Not The 4 Minute Tracklist

The Tape Is Nearing Completion But This List Is Not The List
 11 years ago '04        #116
JMALL42 
space
space
space
$223 | Props total: 0 0
New runners interview! Prop Me Please!
 09-11-2006, 01:39 PM         #117
Jimmy Blanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WonkaBeats said:
GREW UP A SCREW UP IS PRODUCED BY DJ nasty
and

add

Jay Z - The Scarecrow didn't make the cut for the Casino Royale soundtrack

samples a lil wayne song
up that jay-z scarecrow
 09-12-2006, 01:14 AM         #118
Doping  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Naizen King said:
a little late homie i posted it bi*ch
Wow super über congrats and I'm such a piece of sh*t for posting a link to a song which you didn't do, aren't I?


Last edited by Doping; 09-12-2006 at 01:15 AM..
 09-13-2006, 06:50 PM         #119
skitzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Add:

Gillie Da Kid - In My Neighborhood (2006)

http://www.senditpro.com/send/d.php?id=c8feccd99cf03bafec3d48a02bf9daf5
 11 years ago '04        #120
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 4930 4930
^^^ Hot song but are u sure The Runners produced it? Doesn't sound much like them. Now maybe a lil but not much tho. Props for the song tho.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy