[Credits] The Runners Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 100
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #401
Matt! 
space
avatar space
space
$517 | Props total: 53 53
its dj nasty
 06-11-2007, 10:32 PM         #402
csrulz16  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How you know?
 06-12-2007, 12:40 PM         #403
*Rakeem*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks all man's))) Y' all the best!)
 06-12-2007, 12:57 PM         #404
DaTaurusKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aye can somebody up Fat Joe - Does Anybody Know and DJ Khaled - Born N Raised????????
 06-12-2007, 06:53 PM         #405
DaytonSmear  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 csrulz16 said:
Those are both oldddd songs. He wouldn't turn down a chance to have his signature sound on Khaled's record
Please visit Kanebeatz page... and tell me who is right, me or you. Thank you.
 11 years ago '04        #406
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,837 | Props total: 4903 4903
 DaytonSmear said:
Please visit Kanebeatz page... and tell me who is right, me or you. Thank you.
Good ear mayne. I been heard Storch did it but when u said KaneBeatz I was like yeah it might be. Good lookin out.
 06-12-2007, 07:30 PM         #407
Jimmy Blanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaytonSmear said:
Please visit Kanebeatz page... and tell me who is right, me or you. Thank you.
 Juicy "J" said:
Good ear mayne. I been heard Storch did it but when u said KaneBeatz I was like yeah it might be. Good lookin out.
alright dayton stop acting like a smart a.ss, telling who's right and who's not and this thread is about the RUNNERS only not the kanebeatz so get that sh*t out of here. Thank you.
 06-12-2007, 09:40 PM         #408
csrulz16  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimmy Blanco said:
alright dayton stop acting like a smart a.ss, telling who's right and who's not and this thread is about the RUNNERS only not the kanebeatz so get that sh*t out of here. Thank you.
Right and Kane is dumb cuz people won't know he did it w/o his sig on there
 06-12-2007, 11:03 PM         #409
DaytonSmear  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimmy Blanco said:
alright dayton stop acting like a smart a.ss, telling who's right and who's not and this thread is about the RUNNERS only not the kanebeatz so get that sh*t out of here. Thank you.
Ight, if this thread only about the runners, then y does Storch keep on bein brought up? Sorry that I brought the wrong info cuz, sayin it was KaneBeatz. Dont be mad cutty, this was nothin about u. And just to let u know, to keep it on Runners topic, I know about runners songs that u never heard of. Here go one right here that u should have known about already... Hoodlum (Sho'Nuff) - Chevy and Fantasia - When I see (unless u got that but I dont see it posted). Thank you.


Last edited by DaytonSmear; 06-12-2007 at 11:49 PM..
 06-12-2007, 11:06 PM         #410
DaytonSmear  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 csrulz16 said:
Right and Kane is dumb cuz people won't know he did it w/o his sig on there
And really, this doesnt matter bcuz yall are arguin over all kinds of sh*t that maybe the runners have done, so how u know if its runners or not w/o their sig in it?
 06-13-2007, 02:39 AM         #411
csrulz16  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaytonSmear said:
And really, this doesnt matter bcuz yall are arguin over all kinds of sh*t that maybe the runners have done, so how u know if its runners or not w/o their sig in it?
The average person is gonna hear Khaled on the radio and say wow thats a good song and will have no idea that its kanebeatz. Maybe if it had his sig in there they could make the correlation between Tuck ya ice, Lights off, I'm in the hood and others, and think wow what a great producer.

Anyway props on the Hoodlum track.
 11 years ago '06        #412
Rubbabandz 
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 0 0
Aight, props for yall keepin up with the list so well...

I don't know if this has been cleared up yet but for future reference...

The ONLY way (from here on out) you know it's a Runners beat is the "Ahhhhhhh" tag. Told to me from my dude Infinity, platinum producer (Mary J. Blige - Take Me As I Am), close friend of The Runners. Hopefully this clears any upcoming debates up.

However there's some old Runners sh*t I have before they was using the tags, I think you'd be surprised they produced it.


Last edited by Rubbabandz; 06-13-2007 at 02:51 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #413
Rubbabandz 
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 0 0
 DaytonSmear said:
Ight, if this thread only about the runners, then y does Storch keep on bein brought up? Sorry that I brought the wrong info cuz, sayin it was KaneBeatz. Dont be mad cutty, this was nothin about u. And just to let u know, to keep it on Runners topic, I know about runners songs that u never heard of. Here go one right here that u should have known about already... Hoodlum (Sho'Nuff) - Chevy and Fantasia - When I see (unless u got that but I dont see it posted). Thank you.
The Hoodlum track is right... Hoodlum - Chevy (produced by The Runners)



but

Fantasia - "When I See U" is produced by Midi Mafia and Mzmeriq

not The Runners...


Last edited by Rubbabandz; 06-13-2007 at 03:02 AM..
 06-13-2007, 04:38 AM         #414
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jadakiss feat. Sheek & Rick Ross - Down South (prod. by The Runners)
 06-13-2007, 08:52 AM         #415
*Rakeem*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Papoose feat. Riz - Gangster Hustle - much looks like Runners... But it's Produced by Headbanger
 11 years ago '04        #416
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,837 | Props total: 4903 4903
RubbaBandz what are those songs that u said u got without the tag in the beginning that u said we would be suprised they produced? I thought I had all they sh*t but if u got some stuff then post it up.
 06-13-2007, 11:39 AM         #417
DaytonSmear  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubbabandz said:
The Hoodlum track is right... Hoodlum - Chevy (produced by The Runners)



but

Fantasia - "When I See U" is produced by Midi Mafia and Mzmeriq

not The Runners...
o for real? Someone told me it was the runners. My fault.
 11 years ago '06        #418
Rubbabandz 
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 0 0
 Juicy "J" said:
RubbaBandz what are those songs that u said u got without the tag in the beginning that u said we would be suprised they produced? I thought I had all they sh*t but if u got some stuff then post it up.
Yea I'll probably up a track or two. Not many people have these songs.
 11 years ago '04        #419
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,837 | Props total: 4903 4903
 Rubbabandz said:
Yea I'll probably up a track or two. Not many people have these songs.
Yeah u should go on and do that. Does anyone have the Hoodlum song for d/l?
 06-15-2007, 09:06 PM         #420
DaTaurusKing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new runners track...add dis to the list

Trey Songz - No Clothes On



ima ripp it lata.....runners changed the style up but its bumpin!!!!


Last edited by DaTaurusKing; 06-15-2007 at 11:55 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy