Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2006, 06:53 PM         #81
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude Is On Point He Crush Em Whoa
 11 years ago '04        #82
bird 
space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 11 11
well sh*ts gon' get ugly, thats all I know... Tru Life is a well respected dude in the streets, he came ok on this.. nothin mind blowing but it was iight.. all the overwhelming hype in there made it seem tighter than what it really was lyrics wise... I don't think Tru Life sucks, but ur in serious denial if u haven't seen enough 40 Cal sh*ttin on dudes at the f!ght klub to think he wouldn't handle this kid easily... aswell as JR Writer, unlike tru life these n*ggas came up battlin & could very well sh*t on dat n*gga, nice attempt by Tru though.. I know the Dipset haters gon' ride with em'... truth is only dudes I think tru life could compete with in dipset is Jim Jones & Juelz Santana... n*ggas like Hell Rell, 40, JR, & Cam would murk dat n*gga in a battle tho... datz my opinion, hate it or love it

BUT DOG THIS AINT NO RAP BATTLE THE n*gga TRU LIFE WANT TO WAR THESE n*ggaZ this about no lyrical sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #83
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
KEEP THEM n*ggaS FROM THE SOUTH OUT YA fu*kING MOUF, WE CERTIFIED AROUND HERE[QUOTE=Basicgz]I dont understand why n*ggas on here dont think he got talent, Lizzy got some rappin abilities and lyrics, n*ggas actin like he Ross or Jeezy, just straight lyrically wack, I mean he aint better than 40 or Rell but damn.[/QUOTE
 11 years ago '05        #84
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 Scorp said:
it was infamous mobb who got it done to them, gza and alchemist where there.. only reason alc didnt get hit is cos tru probably wanted some beats off him later.
It was Dj Muggs and they didn't touch him or GZA b/c Tru Life's street cred couldn't hold a candle to either one of them
 11 years ago '05        #85
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 Scorp said:
it was infamous mobb who got it done to them, gza and alchemist where there.. only reason alc didnt get hit is cos tru probably wanted some beats off him later.
It was Dj Muggs and they didn't touch him or GZA b/c Tru Life's street cred couldn't hold a candle to either one of theirs
 11 years ago '05        #86
WarLawk 1 heat pts
space
space
$830 | Props total: 194 194
 Curtisimo said:
Oh and Jim Jones is not a Real blood. I know he throw up the signs and roc the flags but he aint a real blood(not even compared to New York standards). The only real bloods in dip set is Juelz and Hell Rell
you're fu*kin' dumb. the whole Dipset is fake.
 06-13-2006, 08:55 PM         #87
boskee84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WarLawk said:
you're fu*kin' dumb. the whole Dipset is fake.
:applause: Well yeah,like he said f^ck d!cksh!t they aint nothin
 11 years ago '04        #88
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,688 | Props total: 15456 15456
dipset sucks big c*ck
 11 years ago '04        #89
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,162 | Props total: 1615 1615
You ain't heard of who, I skip by in convertibles
At Summer Jam performin for 50,000, where were you?...JR Writer>>>>>>Tru Life

sorry but I gotta point out dat Tru Life does actually rap... & it hasn't takin him very far
 06-13-2006, 09:41 PM         #90
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
I ment jim jones is a fake blood not a fake gangsta d*ck and Juelz is a real nine trey blood fu*k out of here wit that bullsh*t
jim jones is real fu*k u n*gga

so is hell rell he 9 trey
 11 years ago '04        #91
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 556 556
fu*k lyrical wise.........cause its not about that, he did that to show all ya'll n*ggas that think they speak what they talk about and that they are real. Them n*ggas is clowns real talk and they change the raps every fu*king season, thats not real newyork rap.........................Its time to go to the the streets to exspose them n*ggas and none of them dipset n*ggas is fu*king with the latin kings, or les or none of that sh*t he with.............cause 50 wasnt ready and dipset damn sho aint ready if they pull that sh*t they did at the rucker again.............alot of n*ggas is gonna get shot, stabbed, jumped, and robbed.............thats just how its gonna have to be
 06-14-2006, 01:07 PM         #92
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But my whole thing is why he gotta diss em on wax if he don't stay too far from them why he couldn't just go and talk to them man to man like the O.G.'s did back in the day, why he gotta talk sh*t in interviews and when he around his homies?
 11 years ago '04        #93
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,595 | Props total: 2989 2989
Tru-Life should stick to reggaeton...........stay in your lane
 06-14-2006, 03:25 PM         #94
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tru Life doesn't do reggaeton.

Tru is Rican...but he raps.

but Tru Life didn't do nothing to Prodigy or Havoc, they did it too Prodigy and Havoc's homies.

Tru Life seen Jim Jones.

Juelz got jumped by some Rican n*ggas at the PR parade.

Some girl I know was there and seen it.
 11 years ago '04        #95
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 memphis10 said:
Tru-Life should stick to reggaeton...........stay in your lane
 Curtisimo said:
if Tru life really got beef wit the dips why dont he just take a 20 minute ride up there and deal wit them. lol@ yall dip haters getting yall panties wet just cuz some street bum a.ss rapper put a diss on them.
 BurninLz said:
It was Dj Muggs and they didn't touch him or GZA b/c Tru Life's street cred couldn't hold a candle to either one of theirs
 polorsport2345 said:
You ain't heard of who, I skip by in convertibles
At Summer Jam performin for 50,000, where were you?...JR Writer>>>>>>Tru Life

sorry but I gotta point out dat Tru Life does actually rap... & it hasn't takin him very far
BUM a.ss n*ggaS BRAGGIN ABOUT STREET CRED WIT NO MONEY CAN BOUNCE
 11 years ago '05        #96
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
But my whole thing is why he gotta diss em on wax if he don't stay too far from them why he couldn't just go and talk to them man to man like the O.G.'s did back in the day, why he gotta talk sh*t in interviews and when he around his homies?
Okay Cam could've done tha same thing, tha def jam building aint far from harlem cam could've gon and talk to Hov and he could've said somethin at tha Soul Survivor video shoot but he didnt, they was like 10 ft away from each other from what I saw on Access Granted, why would tru wanna talk to this n*gga takin shots at his boss, fu*k that talkin sh*t its pass that now, Cam already crossed tha line
 06-14-2006, 05:14 PM         #97
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said:
Juelz should've ripped that dude I guess he did not have time for haters!

Dudes better quick actin like Santana is wack lyrically and pop that "Back Like Cooked, Vol I" in and listen to "Daddy Is Home" or that "What More Can I Say Freestyle" or that "Final Destination Mixtape" that track "Black Out" is Fiya! and the entire "Back Like Cooked Crack Series", better yet his last album.

Rumble Young Man Rumble
This Is Me
Lil Boy Fresh
Murda Murda
I Am Crack
Violence

All = Fiya!

Him and Papoose is like the only well-rounded NY artists I like from this new generation of rappers, the rest are just punchline n*ggas or basic rappers. Dudes hate just to hate I like Dipset and Tru Life, but I hate haters that hate just for the sake of hatin!

No.
 06-14-2006, 09:22 PM         #98
sganzanga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dude needs to stay in his place.... which is nowhere cause he is a nobody...
 11 years ago '04        #99
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
the dips aint fu*ken wit all them crazy puerto ricans...
 06-14-2006, 09:58 PM         #100
Human Octane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ouch..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago