TRU LIFE NEW VIDEO FREESTYLE DISSING THE sh*t OUTTA THE DIPS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2006, 01:37 PM         #61
Tek-Delorean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
lol at him gettin on Jim Jones for dressin like Uncle Jesse....
haaaaaaaaa
 06-13-2006, 01:43 PM         #62
Tek-Delorean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
what makes u think tru life got street cred? cuz he says he does lol he got yall shook over smack dvd
n*ggas In NY who be in the street know Lizzy got the whole LES on smash.

n*ggas not in NY are basically going on his interview on Beef I, and the FACT that he and his goons sonned mobb Deep and IM3 in they own studio...

This is not rumor, this is FACT.
 11 years ago '05        #63
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
WHo the fu*k is TRU LIFE?
 11 years ago '04        #64
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
I'm a Dipset fan and I must admit that was ruthless...
 06-13-2006, 02:00 PM         #65
jo blak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uh-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.n*ggaz bout 2 get expoooooooooosed.I been tryna tell n*ggaz lizzy da truth.Listen to "Like A Cycle" and trak 2 on his mixtape and tell me da n*gga not nice.Dis sh*t iz gonna bubble in da streets.Let's see wat n*ggaz heart really pump.Like Swizz Beats said, "It can Get Ugly/it can it can get ugly"
 11 years ago '05        #66
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
 ass_in_my_eyes said:

Same diss.....a bit longer......different view....Memphis bleek at the end
props on showin the bleek was in the building
 11 years ago '04        #67
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 jo blak said:
uh-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.n*ggaz bout 2 get expoooooooooosed.I been tryna tell n*ggaz lizzy da truth.Listen to "Like A Cycle" and trak 2 on his mixtape and tell me da n*gga not nice.Dis sh*t iz gonna bubble in da streets.Let's see wat n*ggaz heart really pump.Like Swizz Beats said, "It can Get Ugly/it can it can get ugly"
yep.....dudes actin like Tru cant spit Tru>>>>>Dipset
 06-13-2006, 02:30 PM         #68
mpballer20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a dipset fan and all, but he did get at them somethin crucial. But on a street level both groups are full of goons so all that would come of it are more dead minorities on both camps.
 11 years ago '04        #69
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Tek-Delorean said:
n*ggas In NY who be in the street know Lizzy got the whole LES on smash.

n*ggas not in NY are basically going on his interview on Beef I, and the FACT that he and his goons sonned mobb Deep and IM3 in they own studio...

This is not rumor, this is FACT.
the biggest coward in the world wit like 18 dudes and a gun thinks hes superman fu*k a n*gga named LIZZY fu*kin homo
 11 years ago '04        #70
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 ass_in_my_eyes said:

as "street" as he is..........he is still Rappin....
can anyone deny that 1 lol
 11 years ago '05        #71
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 471 471
 mpballer20 said:
I'm a dipset fan and all, but he did get at them somethin crucial. But on a street level both groups are full of goons so all that would come of it are more dead minorities on both camps.
^^^^Exactly......Alotta deaths.....Errybody can be deep in da streeets and have outta town peeps too.....so alotta k!llin could happen.....

yo...tru did a lil summin.....but it wasnt like his bars was hella nice.....I mean, we all kno how he did mobb deep.....No doubt he will do summin.....But kno he back rappin.....this the same dude who was on da beef shyt, talkin bout how reckless he was and he doen grew up and all dis otha shyt...now he tryin to jump start his carrer by dissin again.....why not jus take out mobb deep ? they gettin known to the rest of the world, even tho they aint sellin.... ..and I didnt kno cam was a blood & is jr too ? cause i kno the rest of them is, they be sayin it.....
 06-13-2006, 03:19 PM         #72
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wonder if scarfo will join in
 11 years ago '05        #73
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 680 680
dipset is fallin off faster than gunit.
 11 years ago '05        #74
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,531 | Props total: 7656 7656
lmao dressing like uncle jesse ha
 11 years ago '05        #75
kamaflage 2 heat pts
space
space
$683 | Props total: 1 1
i want to hear what jim jones, juelz and jr writer has to say about tru life
 06-13-2006, 04:21 PM         #76
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. If you didn't know Cam'ron was a Blood
a. You must not live in NYC, and live in a Farm in White America.
b. You been living under a roc from 2002 to 2006
2. Stop talking about the Mobb Deep incident like Tru Life did something to Prodigy and Havoc. Prodigy and Havoc wasn't there, P's and Hav's Mobb Deep entourage was there in the studio without weapons and just chillin with Rza and some other producer. That is when Tru Life and his PR people came in and pistol whipped the ENTOURAGE, not prodigy and havoc, and STRIPPED THE ENTOURAGE of they jewels, money and clothes.

PRODIGY AND HAVOC was not there.

effin lames..
 11 years ago '04        #77
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1623 1623
 meercy said:
^^^^Exactly......Alotta deaths.....Errybody can be deep in da streeets and have outta town peeps too.....so alotta k!llin could happen.....

yo...tru did a lil summin.....but it wasnt like his bars was hella nice.....I mean, we all kno how he did mobb deep.....No doubt he will do summin.....But kno he back rappin.....this the same dude who was on da beef shyt, talkin bout how reckless he was and he doen grew up and all dis otha shyt...now he tryin to jump start his carrer by dissin again.....why not jus take out mobb deep ? they gettin known to the rest of the world, even tho they aint sellin.... ..and I didnt kno cam was a blood & is jr too ? cause i kno the rest of them is, they be sayin it.....
I know JR said somethin bout being a 9tre in some freestyle.. & Cam was all wrapped up in red bandanas along side a bunch of other blood n*ggas in the "Bout It Bout it" video... I think I saw JR Writer in da crowd with a red bandana also... either way, Tru Life got a hella lot of street cred, but I doubt he's gon' punk a n*gga like Hell Rell who got plenty of cred himself.. i'm not even lookin for a Dipset diss, i'm lookin for whats gon' happen in the streets between these n*ggas
 06-13-2006, 06:14 PM         #78
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juelz should've ripped that dude I guess he did not have time for haters!

Dudes better quick actin like Santana is wack lyrically and pop that "Back Like Cooked, Vol I" in and listen to "Daddy Is Home" or that "What More Can I Say Freestyle" or that "Final Destination Mixtape" that track "Black Out" is Fiya! and the entire "Back Like Cooked Crack Series", better yet his last album.

Rumble Young Man Rumble
This Is Me
Lil Boy Fresh
Murda Murda
I Am Crack
Violence

All = Fiya!

Him and Papoose is like the only well-rounded NY artists I like from this new generation of rappers, the rest are just punchline n*ggas or basic rappers. Dudes hate just to hate I like Dipset and Tru Life, but I hate haters that hate just for the sake of hatin!

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 06-13-2006 at 06:19 PM..
 06-13-2006, 06:23 PM         #79
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was infamous mobb who got it done to them, gza and alchemist where there.. only reason alc didnt get hit is cos tru probably wanted some beats off him later.
 11 years ago '06        #80
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
I AINT GONE LIE THIS DUDE DIS HIS THING, BUT HE fu*kED UP WHEN TALKED ABOUT DIPSET,THEY GONE STRIKE A MATCH ON HIS a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago