squad up!

TRU LIFE NEW VIDEO FREESTYLE DISSING THE sh*t OUTTA THE DIPS

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2006, 03:21 PM         #76
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. If you didn't know Cam'ron was a Blood
a. You must not live in NYC, and live in a Farm in White America.
b. You been living under a roc from 2002 to 2006
2. Stop talking about the Mobb Deep incident like Tru Life did something to Prodigy and Havoc. Prodigy and Havoc wasn't there, P's and Hav's Mobb Deep entourage was there in the studio without weapons and just chillin with Rza and some other producer. That is when Tru Life and his PR people came in and pistol whipped the ENTOURAGE, not prodigy and havoc, and STRIPPED THE ENTOURAGE of they jewels, money and clothes.

PRODIGY AND HAVOC was not there.

effin lames..

12 years ago '04        #77
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,589 | Props total: 2950 2950
 meercy said
^^^^Exactly......Alotta deaths.....Errybody can be deep in da streeets and have outta town peeps too.....so alotta k!llin could happen.....

yo...tru did a lil summin.....but it wasnt like his bars was hella nice.....I mean, we all kno how he did mobb deep.....No doubt he will do summin.....But kno he back rappin.....this the same dude who was on da beef shyt, talkin bout how reckless he was and he doen grew up and all dis otha shyt...now he tryin to jump start his carrer by dissin again.....why not jus take out mobb deep ? they gettin known to the rest of the world, even tho they aint sellin.... ..and I didnt kno cam was a blood & is jr too ? cause i kno the rest of them is, they be sayin it.....
I know JR said somethin bout being a 9tre in some freestyle.. & Cam was all wrapped up in red bandanas along side a bunch of other blood n*ggas in the "Bout It Bout it" video... I think I saw JR Writer in da crowd with a red bandana also... either way, Tru Life got a hella lot of street cred, but I doubt he's gon' punk a n*gga like Hell Rell who got plenty of cred himself.. i'm not even lookin for a Dipset diss, i'm lookin for whats gon' happen in the streets between these n*ggas

06-13-2006, 05:14 PM         #78
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juelz should've ripped that dude I guess he did not have time for haters!

Dudes better quick actin like Santana is wack lyrically and pop that "Back Like Cooked, Vol I" in and listen to "Daddy Is Home" or that "What More Can I Say Freestyle" or that "Final Destination Mixtape" that track "Black Out" is Fiya! and the entire "Back Like Cooked Crack Series", better yet his last album.

Rumble Young Man Rumble
This Is Me
Lil Boy Fresh
Murda Murda
I Am Crack
Violence

All = Fiya!

Him and Papoose is like the only well-rounded NY artists I like from this new generation of rappers, the rest are just punchline n*ggas or basic rappers. Dudes hate just to hate I like Dipset and Tru Life, but I hate haters that hate just for the sake of hatin!

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 06-13-2006 at 05:19 PM..

06-13-2006, 05:23 PM         #79
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was infamous mobb who got it done to them, gza and alchemist where there.. only reason alc didnt get hit is cos tru probably wanted some beats off him later.

12 years ago '06        #80
anynameado 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 700 700
I AINT GONE LIE THIS DUDE DIS HIS THING, BUT HE fu*kED UP WHEN TALKED ABOUT DIPSET,THEY GONE STRIKE A MATCH ON HIS a.ss

06-13-2006, 05:53 PM         #81
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude Is On Point He Crush Em Whoa

12 years ago '04        #82
bird 
space
space
$2,860 | Props total: 16 16
well sh*ts gon' get ugly, thats all I know... Tru Life is a well respected dude in the streets, he came ok on this.. nothin mind blowing but it was iight.. all the overwhelming hype in there made it seem tighter than what it really was lyrics wise... I don't think Tru Life sucks, but ur in serious denial if u haven't seen enough 40 Cal sh*ttin on dudes at the f!ght klub to think he wouldn't handle this kid easily... aswell as JR Writer, unlike tru life these n*ggas came up battlin & could very well sh*t on dat n*gga, nice attempt by Tru though.. I know the Dipset haters gon' ride with em'... truth is only dudes I think tru life could compete with in dipset is Jim Jones & Juelz Santana... n*ggas like Hell Rell, 40, JR, & Cam would murk dat n*gga in a battle tho... datz my opinion, hate it or love it

BUT DOG THIS AINT NO RAP BATTLE THE n*gga TRU LIFE WANT TO WAR THESE n*ggaZ this about no lyrical sh*t

12 years ago '06        #83
anynameado 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 700 700
KEEP THEM n*ggaS FROM THE SOUTH OUT YA fu*kING MOUF, WE CERTIFIED AROUND HERE[QUOTE=Basicgz]I dont understand why n*ggas on here dont think he got talent, Lizzy got some rappin abilities and lyrics, n*ggas actin like he Ross or Jeezy, just straight lyrically wack, I mean he aint better than 40 or Rell but damn.[/QUOTE

12 years ago '05        #84
BurninLz 33 heat pts33
space
space
$10,770 | Props total: 2467 2467
 Scorp said
it was infamous mobb who got it done to them, gza and alchemist where there.. only reason alc didnt get hit is cos tru probably wanted some beats off him later.
It was Dj Muggs and they didn't touch him or GZA b/c Tru Life's street cred couldn't hold a candle to either one of them

12 years ago '05        #85
BurninLz 33 heat pts33
space
space
$10,770 | Props total: 2467 2467
 Scorp said
It was Dj Muggs and they didn't touch him or GZA b/c Tru Life's street cred couldn't hold a candle to either one of theirs

12 years ago '05        #86
WarLawk 1 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 199 199
 Curtisimo said
Oh and Jim Jones is not a Real blood. I know he throw up the signs and roc the flags but he aint a real blood(not even compared to New York standards). The only real bloods in dip set is Juelz and Hell Rell
you're fu*kin' dumb. the whole Dipset is fake.

06-13-2006, 07:55 PM         #87
boskee84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WarLawk said
you're fu*kin' dumb. the whole Dipset is fake.
:applause: Well yeah,like he said f^ck d!cksh!t they aint nothin

12 years ago '04        #88
refuze 367 heat pts367
space
space
$19,755 | Props total: 24508 24508
dipset sucks big c*ck

12 years ago '04        #89
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,589 | Props total: 2950 2950
You ain't heard of who, I skip by in convertibles
At Summer Jam performin for 50,000, where were you?...JR Writer>>>>>>Tru Life

sorry but I gotta point out dat Tru Life does actually rap... & it hasn't takin him very far

06-13-2006, 08:41 PM         #90
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said
I ment jim jones is a fake blood not a fake gangsta d*ck and Juelz is a real nine trey blood fu*k out of here wit that bullsh*t
jim jones is real fu*k u n*gga

so is hell rell he 9 trey

12 years ago '04        #91
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 650 650
fu*k lyrical wise.........cause its not about that, he did that to show all ya'll n*ggas that think they speak what they talk about and that they are real. Them n*ggas is clowns real talk and they change the raps every fu*king season, thats not real newyork rap.........................Its time to go to the the streets to exspose them n*ggas and none of them dipset n*ggas is fu*king with the latin kings, or les or none of that sh*t he with.............cause 50 wasnt ready and dipset damn sho aint ready if they pull that sh*t they did at the rucker again.............alot of n*ggas is gonna get shot, stabbed, jumped, and robbed.............thats just how its gonna have to be

06-14-2006, 12:07 PM         #92
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But my whole thing is why he gotta diss em on wax if he don't stay too far from them why he couldn't just go and talk to them man to man like the O.G.'s did back in the day, why he gotta talk sh*t in interviews and when he around his homies?

12 years ago '04        #93
memphis10 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 3884 3884
Tru-Life should stick to reggaeton...........stay in your lane

06-14-2006, 02:25 PM         #94
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tru Life doesn't do reggaeton.

Tru is Rican...but he raps.

but Tru Life didn't do nothing to Prodigy or Havoc, they did it too Prodigy and Havoc's homies.

Tru Life seen Jim Jones.

Juelz got jumped by some Rican n*ggas at the PR parade.

Some girl I know was there and seen it.

12 years ago '04        #95
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 295 295
 memphis10 said
Tru-Life should stick to reggaeton...........stay in your lane
 Curtisimo said
if Tru life really got beef wit the dips why dont he just take a 20 minute ride up there and deal wit them. lol@ yall dip haters getting yall panties wet just cuz some street bum a.ss rapper put a diss on them.
 BurninLz said
It was Dj Muggs and they didn't touch him or GZA b/c Tru Life's street cred couldn't hold a candle to either one of theirs
 polorsport2345 said
You ain't heard of who, I skip by in convertibles
At Summer Jam performin for 50,000, where were you?...JR Writer>>>>>>Tru Life

sorry but I gotta point out dat Tru Life does actually rap... & it hasn't takin him very far
BUM a.ss n*ggaS BRAGGIN ABOUT STREET CRED WIT NO MONEY CAN BOUNCE

12 years ago '05        #96
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,710 | Props total: 1477 1477
But my whole thing is why he gotta diss em on wax if he don't stay too far from them why he couldn't just go and talk to them man to man like the O.G.'s did back in the day, why he gotta talk sh*t in interviews and when he around his homies?
Okay Cam could've done tha same thing, tha def jam building aint far from harlem cam could've gon and talk to Hov and he could've said somethin at tha Soul Survivor video shoot but he didnt, they was like 10 ft away from each other from what I saw on Access Granted, why would tru wanna talk to this n*gga takin shots at his boss, fu*k that talkin sh*t its pass that now, Cam already crossed tha line

06-14-2006, 04:14 PM         #97
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said
Juelz should've ripped that dude I guess he did not have time for haters!

Dudes better quick actin like Santana is wack lyrically and pop that "Back Like Cooked, Vol I" in and listen to "Daddy Is Home" or that "What More Can I Say Freestyle" or that "Final Destination Mixtape" that track "Black Out" is Fiya! and the entire "Back Like Cooked Crack Series", better yet his last album.

Rumble Young Man Rumble
This Is Me
Lil Boy Fresh
Murda Murda
I Am Crack
Violence

All = Fiya!

Him and Papoose is like the only well-rounded NY artists I like from this new generation of rappers, the rest are just punchline n*ggas or basic rappers. Dudes hate just to hate I like Dipset and Tru Life, but I hate haters that hate just for the sake of hatin!

No.

06-14-2006, 08:22 PM         #98
sganzanga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dude needs to stay in his place.... which is nowhere cause he is a nobody...

12 years ago '04        #99
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,170 | Props total: 1881 1881
the dips aint fu*ken wit all them crazy puerto ricans...

06-14-2006, 08:58 PM         #100
Human Octane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ouch..

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoop just played himself with this post
68 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time to address the Elephant in the room. Rap music is poisoning our y..
201 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Knows Damn Well Them Shorts Too Small For All That A$$
68 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Katt Williams To C Tha God :"I Can Smell Your Foundation Make Up From O..
87 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
This bih is fiiiiine
12 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Terry Rozier will not agree to an extension with the Celtics, will become ..
17 comments
37 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Best look yet at Peter Parker’s new suit in ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home
28 comments
6 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hot97 talking that hot sh-t about Kanye
16 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Patriots have banned fan who threw beer at Tyreek Hill & turned matter ove..
75 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - BREAKING: CNN reports Saudis admit to killing Jamal Khashoggi
3 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The GOAT Brady shows love to Antonio Brown
21 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 6IX9INE Trolls Drake “My Dad Is A Better Father Than You!”
37 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside I'm sorry but Aubrey doesn't get to play the victim
1 comments
11 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Big mouth Gaylen Ramsey silent after Dallas ass whooping
43 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL Raiders Reportedly Looking For First-Round Pick In Trade Talks For Amari C..
28 comments
37 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Smh this nicca Jim Jones looks like a midget fron waist below!
9 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Mating Potential: An examination
0 comments
32 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 15 - JUST IN: New York City has first weekend without a shooting i..
3 comments
22 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA BREAKING: Larry Nance Jr. has signed a 4-Year/$45 Million Contract Extensi..
24 comments
37 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look at Black Suit Superman from the Elseworlds Crossover
7 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Player2
SPdaGOAT
theFREAK
micropave
Gang Sht
LeMar G
DrizzyStan06
Kush Charasi
Mr Scaramucci
squirtofkahlua
Top 10 most slapped recently
gemini8686
suavehooper
Sin
TriniSoldier
TaxStoneCooked
BustaCarmichaeI
asap711
The6ix6969
squirtofkahlua
dtdroid

most viewed right now
online now  48
Article inside Former ‘American Idol’ Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
51 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
271 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside What Happens If You Stop Ma***rbating (Motion Picture x List)
152 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside onlyyaelin
126 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside WARNING: Set your messages to private on ps4 NOW! Huge System breaking..
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Who was arrested due to T.I. being an informant?
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy