Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2006, 05:26 PM         #161
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
WOW lol im fu*kin crackin up man. Never in my life have I seen such blatant homos3xuality in a post. You straight have this guys c*ck shaved up your rectum. Ok im done, seriously.
so basically you're mad because I proved you wrong and now you're trying to call me gay?

what are you? 11?

get off my d*ck and take your L

hate given
 06-15-2006, 05:47 PM         #162
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
so basically you're mad because I proved you wrong and now you're trying to call me gay?

what are you? 11?

hate given
I call you gay, because you dedicated at least 15 minutes of your life gathering up quotes and "info" to prove some other guy on a message board isn't a "Kobe stan" like you guys took some kinda marital vows. I am really sorry that I offended you and your life partner, I will never besmirch thee ever again.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-15-2006 at 05:49 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #163
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 shonuff12 said:

what are you? 11?

hate given

bro, don't even waste ur time...

had i knew the kid was a HS student i wouldn't have even takin the time to expose him earlier....what a waste of time :banghead:

....on the real tho....bx should have a mandatory "Age:__ " under the avy.....so u know headin into some debate what ur gettin urself into
 06-15-2006, 06:28 PM         #164
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

PM #1

lol @ u still tryin after gettin defeated twice ...i'll let u have the last blow tho. u can chalk up a W for yaself if it'll get u sleep tonite
Haha. Aren't you the guy who called me the internet thug? Now you're up here sendin nasty PM's just to talk sh*t. Kinda like how you said I was a "bi*ch" for sendin you hate for opening your mouth without knowing whats going on, then....you send me hate. So congratulats, you're a proven internet thug, a bi*ch and a hypocrite all in the same post.
PM #2

nasty pm's??? dawg...reread my pm...nothin nasty about it. just found it funny u said u were finished yet had to try and throw the last 2 blows thats all. and i won't even respond to ur name-callin. its tiring and gettin unnecessary.

and if u actually read my last few posts...exhibit b to be exact. i exposed u...it had nothin to do with ur previous pages b4 i entered the debate. not sure why u keep hangin on that, kinda funny actually sinces its beyond irrelevant. it was merely what u had to say to my response...period. same wit showtime, i told u i didn't even like the guy, never had....but he agreed with my post and disagreed with ur response to my post...plain and simple. ur actin pretty childish bruh.

yeah i gave u hate....AFTER sayin i hadn't givin u hate back....cuz ur now throwin blows at ppl that is straight unnecessary. whatever.
You crack me the fu*k up man. if it makes you feel any better, go ahead and say you won I mean, if you absolutely positivly need this "victory" in order for you to be happy and have purpose in life....you won. Congratulations, give yourself a huge pat on the back. But, in the meantime...you might wanna get laid sometime in the near future.
PM #3

lol @ e-pimp over here fabricatin sh*t up like always

the victory isn't in question....never has been since my last post where i exposed ur points with clear quotes from ur dumb contradictin a.ss. which forced u to give up.

i tried to reason, give a fair f!ght, but u've clearly givin up and have resorted to lame insults and irrelevant matter......**Sigh**....guess i shouldn't have expected maturity tho from a child.

**waits for more irrelevant high school insults back**
:sleepy::sleepy:*Nooo!!! f*g**t! f*g**t with no life who wont drop it and move on cuz he has no friends and lives on boxden.com! f*g**t!!!*:sleepy::sleepy:

Oh sh*t, sorry, my bad. Bad dream.
PM #4

...says the child who responded back within like 10 min of every PM ...u got me rollin.

neway, i'm done now, tried to give u a chance to salvage any manhood left, but u gaveup again . u can throw in the last shot tho, load it up, i could give 2 sh*ts. sh*t, back in HS i always wanted to get the last word in too, i ain't mad at a brotha.
:sleepy: :sleepy: :wow: *queer, queer!!! OMFG! No! He, he never shuts up! And when he's done with me, he'll come for you!! he has absolutely no friends!! No friends! Oh sh*t, im trippin man. This is some Freddy Krueger sh*t right here man, O sh*t. Gotta stay up, gotta stay up. Oh sh*t man*

1 2 shootar's comin for you, 3 4 runs his yap some more, 5 6 never fu*ked a chick, 7 8 so he masturbates...9 10, he'll PM again....
....And, here he is in this thread still obsessing.:applause:

Last edited by Fucker; 06-15-2006 at 06:37 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #165
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
me obsessed?? look how long ya post is on me foo

fu*ker said:
The fu*king plasma pistol/battle rifle combo in that game is ridiculous. They need to lower the amount of damage the plasma pistol does or do away with it all together. Plus the sword in that game is bullsh*t, constantly missing the person 90% of the time after you lock on.
^^ = geek.....i find this on the first page of his thread history too ez

go back to being a video game geek. these discussions are for mature adults.

**waits for somethin along the lines of "whats that?? still obsessing? i blocked u long time back" **

predictable as a little bi*ch, i'm done with this chump, he's way over quota fa gettin sh*tted on this week....its not even fun no more. :sleepy:

Last edited by SHootar; 06-15-2006 at 07:01 PM..
 06-15-2006, 07:04 PM         #166
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
me obsessed?? look how long ya post is on me foo

^^ = geek.....i find this on the first page of his thread history too ez

go back to being a video game geek. these discussions are for mature adults.

**waits for somethin along the lines of "whats that?? still obsessing? i blocked u long time back" **

predictable as a little bi*ch, i'm done with this chump, he's way over quota fa gettin sh*tted on this week....its not even fun no more. :sleepy:
Way to prove me wrong buddy. People who don't obsess always look up every post somebody makes on a message board to try and get "dirt" on em.:rolleyes: Great choice too, im a "geek" for playing video games...Wow.:applause: And yes, I did say I was gonna block you....but you're too much fun I told you you won and that I don't care, yet you're still up in here tryin to diss. Second of all, if you really felt like you "won" why are you still here?:sick: Seems as if you'd be doin a victory dance in your winners circle by now? I mean, afterall....I did say you won.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-15-2006 at 07:07 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #167
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Seems as if you'd be doin a victory dance in your winners circle by now? I mean, afterall....I did say you won

musta missed it....but i do appreciate ur honesty.
 06-15-2006, 07:32 PM         #168
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

musta missed it....but i do appreciate ur honesty.
No exhibit A, B, C, D, E, F, and G this time?
 11 years ago '04        #169
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
fu*ker has a very large v*gina..

...and she needs to get the fu*k outta this thread after being made look stupid time and time again
 11 years ago '06        #170
Lupe Fiasco 
space
space
$304 | Props total: 95 95
 SHOWTIME said:
fu*ker has a very large v*gina..

...and she needs to get the fu*k outta this thread after being made look stupid time and time again
everyone is entitled to there own opinion

Last edited by Lupe Fiasco; 01-31-2010 at 12:11 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #171
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Lupe Fiasco said:
there goes #1 kobe bryants c*cksucker again
wtf, your my #1 c*cksucker poppin up in threads trying to get my attention

looks at this guys name......

@ a lupe fiasco

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 06-15-2006 at 08:03 PM..
 06-15-2006, 08:08 PM         #172
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Fiasco said:
there goes #1 kobe bryants c*cksucker again
Couldn't have said it better myself.

But anyway, yea Showtime, I got owned, big time.

1. I made a post asking why another good 2 guard couldn't take Kobe's position on those Laker championship teams. None of you answered me and just resorted to childish name calling.
2. SHootar claims I denied Kobe's skill and denied that it was a "partnership" between him and Shaq, I never did...and he still can't prove that I did.
3. You guys claim all I can do is comeback with insults, yet that's all you've been to be able to do. In other words, you're hypocrites.
4. SHootar say's only bi*ches send hate, and what does he do? Send hate, so he's not only a hypocrite but a bi*ch, in his own words.
5. You haven't been able to say a single factual thing in this entire thread.
6. SHootar claims im the one who always has to have the last word, yet he sends me nasty PM's to talk sh*t

But don't let all that fool you, you guys won...hands down.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-15-2006 at 08:17 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #173
Lupe Fiasco 
space
space
 fu*ker said:

1. I made a post asking why another good 2 guard couldn't take Kobe's position on those Laker championship teams. None of you answered me and just resorted to childish name calling.
2. SHootar claims I denied Kobe's skill and denied that it was a "partnership" between him and Shaq, I never did...and he still can't prove that I did.
3. You guys claim all I can do is comeback with insults, yet that's all you've been to be able to do. In other words, you're hypocrites.
4. SHootar say's only bi*ches send hate, and what does he do? Send hate, so he's not only a hypocrite but a bi*ch, in his own words.

mj still the man

Last edited by Lupe Fiasco; 01-31-2010 at 12:10 PM..
 06-15-2006, 08:18 PM         #174
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Fiasco said:
fu*k you too bi*ch:finger: suck d*ck
Lol@your skateboard rap lovin a.ss. fu*k you and Lupe backpacko.
 11 years ago '06        #175
Lupe Fiasco 
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Lol@your skateboard rap lovin a.ss. fu*k you and Lupe backpacko.
use the hate to power my dreams

Last edited by Lupe Fiasco; 01-31-2010 at 12:09 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #176
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:

6. SHootar claims im the one who always has to have the last word, yet he sends me nasty PM's to talk sh*t

fu*ker said:

[pic - click to view]

....And, here he is in this thread still obsessing.:applause:

somebody still bitter??:sick:

Last edited by SHootar; 06-15-2006 at 08:28 PM..
 06-15-2006, 08:31 PM         #177
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

somebody still bitter??:sick:
Yea, really bitter. I think I'll go and look up all your posts to dig some "dirt" on you and post it in this thread.
 11 years ago '06        #178
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
^^ well u have spent enough time delicately crafting intricate quote posts on me...that ain't really a stretch from what u been doin.
 06-15-2006, 08:45 PM         #179
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
^^ well u have spent enough time delicately crafting intricate quote posts on me...that ain't really a stretch from what u been doin.
:rolleyes: Everything I've found is in this thread and this thread only or has been sent to me by you through PM. And I don't get my e-buddies to do research on me to prove how much I dislike Kobe as a person and to prove I am not a "Kobe Stan"
 11 years ago '06        #180
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
:rolleyes: Everything I've found is in this thread and this thread only or has been sent to me by you through PM. And I don't get my e-buddies to do research on me to prove how much I dislike Kobe as a person and to prove I am not a "Kobe Stan"

....i don't remember making fun of the place u were findin quotes....i'm laughin at the fact u the only one spendin time trying to "expose" me publicly...thats all u do. its pathetic.

thats the reason i pm'd u...i didn't want this goin on for pages like it has in a public fashion. and quit sayin i sent u nasty pm msgs, ur just fabricatin sh*t up. i sent u a msg in response to ur lovely last 2 low blows in the debate. u started goin off on IRRELEVANT sh*t and took high school 'gay' shots at ppl so i finally gave u hate...which was deserved. unlike the hate from left feild i was sent (for not reading pages of threads that had nothin to do with my argument with u?? gtfoh). grow the fu*k up....honestly.

and u prolly just gonna come back with more highschool gay jokes....bi*ch please...u started this whole sh*t, and is the reason we've had 5 useless pages of bs. says that ur 21...start actin ya age if thats the truth. sh*ts sad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago