Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #141
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
^^i finished u already.....ur like a dumb dog who keeps comin back....but i guess genes are certainly hard to avoid....its a bi*ch u didn't inherit any them male genes tho.

PS. i already told u (god knows how many times) ur previous pages were irrelevant...i was arguing simply on ur counter points against ME. showtime agreed with MY "partnership" theory, and we was both droppin sh*t on ya head ABOUT THAT and ur rebuttle....fu*k the previous pages....u don't get it?? I DON"T CARE WHAT U HAD TO SAY IN THOSE PAGES....IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARGUMENT AT HAND. damn homes. u just like the rest of them.

keep givin ppl hate....thats what bi*ches do. u'll notice i didn't even give u hate back. unfortunately, i haven't graduated to e-thug status as of yet.
 11 years ago '04        #142
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 SHootar said:
A) ur an idiot...honestly i don't even know why i'm defending myself to a lame like urself. first of all....i've never given hate to one person on this board...and there are some fu*kin retards who to put it nicely, and to make an understatement, need some serious grade 10 education b4 postin again.

B) i adressed ur not reading bullsh*t u punk....its on this very page!! fu*kin dipsh*t...i'll make it easier...

@ u gettin sh*tted on....on the regular.

u should take ur own advice and maybe read my posts dumbass.

C) .....i don't even got a C, but i def need more than 2 letters up in this bi*ch....basically, i'm defendin showtime cuz he acknowledged that it was a partnership and they both needed eachother for those ships on that laker team. the team was a.ss (other than some clutch shots), and they were quite possibly/arguably the 2 best players in the league. don't bi*ch and cry cuz i think ur retarted cuz u can name off 15 2 guards who coulda won it as well with shaq. this is what msg boards are for....to debate these things...even tho this shouldn't be debated. now stfu, go wipe ya tears, restock ya hate that u been givin out, cuz u clearly a rabid 'hate shoota', grab some vagisil...ask ya moms how to apply, cuz god knows i can't help ya out there (if its not ur first time...do what u did last time n u should be fine)....and go eat some crow. fu*kin joke.
ahahahahah @ C, that sh*t was tooooooooo funny, no point in proving points to this tard, hes fu*kin dumb as a brick wall

shootar ur the second guy to finish this lame off in this thread, hes reachin when hes callin U a kobe fan

he said any athletic 2 guard can replace kobe on those championship teams how credible is that
 11 years ago '04        #143
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 fu*ker said:
you said Showtime won the arguement
he was right f*g**t, you ran away when i said all your comments were biased opinions and insults, nothing to do with basketball

@lame homos getting sensitive and giving hate, sh*ts pathetic you crybaby
 11 years ago '05        #144
BigBoi0105 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 2 2
if kobe keeps on playing the way he plays he will never even get past the first round of the playoffs again
 06-14-2006, 09:02 PM         #145
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
^^i finished u already.....ur like a dumb dog who keeps comin back....but i guess genes are certainly hard to avoid....its a bi*ch u didn't inherit any them male genes tho.

And you didn't say sh*t in response, just filled your post with wack a.ss insults.:applause:
Thanks again for proving me right. Your pre-school disses don't phase anybody, you're a clown. You need to go back to fu*kin school to, callin people haters and sayin I deny his skill when I never did. And you're actin like Showtime's bi*ch up in here f!ghtin that bi*ches battles for him. Probably off suckin his c*ck as I type this sh*t.

PS. i already told u (god knows how many times) ur previous pages were irrelevant...i was arguing simply on ur counter points against ME. showtime agreed with MY "partnership" theory, and we was both droppin sh*t on ya head ABOUT THAT and ur rebuttle....fu*k the previous pages....u don't get it?? I DON"T CARE WHAT U HAD TO SAY IN THOSE PAGES....IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARGUMENT AT HAND. damn homes. u just like the rest of them.
Who the fu*k you tryin to fool? we stopped arguing about your gay little theory when you decided not to reply to my post. I dont know what that f*g**t kid Showtime said cuz I blocked his a.ss after he stopped arguing points and just went into some childish name calling sh*t, like you are now. Bottom line is, you haven't came up with a single fu*kin thing to back up your theory. And you haven't given one reason why somebody like T-Mac or D.Wade couldn't have took Kobes place on those Laker teams. You're nothin but a bi*ch.

So because Kobe can create his own shot better then most, that means no other SG in the league can spread the floor and do the things needed in order to help Shaq out? You're retarded. Every player I named poses a huge scoring threat which automatically makes it harder for people to double and triple Shaq. And you're also retarded for saying Kobe constantly needs to be doubled. Most teams go at him with single coverage until he trys to penatrate. Same thing goes for anybody who beats their man off the drible, the help defense comes. I rarely see Kobe get doubled automatically unless it's like a buzzer shot or something.
^^^this post was the last thing that either of us said about your gay little theory, you NEVER fu*king responded and you went off into some bullsh*t name calling afterwards. fu*kin dumbass man, I swear to god.

keep givin ppl hate....thats what bi*ches do. u'll notice i didn't even give u hate back. unfortunately, i haven't graduated to e-thug status as of yet.
lol@you sayin people are "bi*ches" for using a message board function. You dont know sh*t, you didn't know what the fu*k I was talking about. You said I was a "hater" and denied his skill when I didn't, so I bad repped your dumbass for bein retarded and not listening. You're a fu*kin clown.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-14-2006 at 09:17 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #146
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
"FUCCKER GETTIN EXPOSED"....EXHIBIT A

fu*ker said:
Thanks again for proving me right. Your pre-school disses don't phase anybody, you're a clown.
 fu*ker said:
And, your insults are fu*kin wack. That's some pre-school little bow wow/lil romeo sh*t right there.
earlier posts.....looks like i'm not the only one usin "pre-school" jokes

fu*ker said:
I bet I could teach a parrot how to say every word in the dictionary before I could teach you how to comprehend and read beyond a 3rd grade level.
 fu*ker said:
Now go slit your wrists and bleed to death in a bath tub.

look forward to exhibit B very shortly...
 06-14-2006, 09:41 PM         #147
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe can barely make it in the playoffs without shaq

:wtf: whats ya point ???
 11 years ago '05        #148
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 P DEDOS 954 said:
kobe can barely make it in the playoffs without shaq

:wtf: whats ya point ???
you still talking wow your goin down tomarrow 3-1 and then your ghost for the summer i bet
 06-14-2006, 09:45 PM         #149
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
I dont know dude, but if he's defending SHOWTIME...the guy I k!lled off in our little debate, then he's gotta be a stan. Because nobody besides a Kobe stan would agree with what that kid was saying. He got beat in our arguement then started crying and calling me names. If that's "SHootars" idea of a decent reply, then he needs to lay off the pipe.
@ you...here i will PROVE that shootar is not a kobe stand

quotes from shootar:

this one is about shaq advancing and kobe being at home

"haha......hmmm.....gettin clearer and clearer why kobe got them rings

and this ain't even the shaq that was in lala land."

---------------------

here's one from a thread about kobe dunking on nash

"wtf....u realize that theres already been like 5 threads claimin this exact sh*t with the same pic right....only weeks ago when it happened

....no respect for the 5th time around"

-------------------------

and another about kobe not winning MVP

"congrats for startin the 12,324th thread about kobe not winnin mvp "

-----------------

another one about nash winning mvp

"edit: i like to refer to myself as a real hater

give it up man....why are u still on it...dude wins a big series and has a monster game and u can't let him live

thats haterism at its finest. let it go."

I could look for more, but why bother? I spent 3 minutes of my life proving that shootar is NOT a kobe stan...you're just flat out wrong
 06-14-2006, 09:45 PM         #150
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R0R0 said:
you still talking wow your goin down tomarrow 3-1 and then your ghost for the summer i bet

you madd that the comment i made was the truth

where the fu*k is the lakers at ????

fishing... yall lost

good luck on making the playoffs next year
 11 years ago '06        #151
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
EXHIBIT B

fu*ker said:
Im not a hater, I never denied his talent. You wont even read my posts, if you did you'd know that. Nowhere in this thread or any other thread did I deny his skill.

previous posts that contradict such ^^

fu*ker said:
There is no other Shaq. But if you look around the league, there are about 10 other people that could fill Kobe's shoes and the Lakers would've still won. Put Ray Allen, T-Mac, Rip Hamilton, A.I., Michael Redd etc. in there instead, same thing.
hmmm....

fu*ker said:
As great as Kobe is, he was unecessary on those Laker teams. Those championship teams were Shaq's teams. All they needed was an athletic 2 guard to score and defend and hit big shots when they need it, there are a ton of guards like that.

^^ this one takes the cake tho

HE WAS UNNECESSARY?!?!
THERES A TON OF GUYS IN THE L THAT COULD HAVE FILLED KOBE'S SHOES IN THOSE SHIPS?!?!

oh silly me tho.....thats not any hint of denying the best player in the NBA of any skills is it??
 06-14-2006, 09:47 PM         #152
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
"FUCCKER GETTIN EXPOSED"....EXHIBIT A

earlier posts.....looks like i'm not the only one usin "pre-school" jokes

look forward to exhibit B very shortly...
Exibit A. You diss me
Exibit B. I diss you back.
Exibit C. You're a fu*kin dumbass
 11 years ago '06        #153
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
ur gettin sh*tted on....i'm sorry...i didn't wanna go full out and expose u, take the time doing so...but uve takin unnecessary shots at me...MAKIN THE FIRST VERBAL ATTACK, when i didn't say sh*t callin me some kobe stan. any average joe would see ur def denying the best player in the NBA of his skills with my above post. ur a joke....give up man. no one agrees with ur lame a.ss. to say u coulda replaced kobe with a TON of other 2 guards....is straight up BLASPHEMOUS.

thnx shonuff for takin the time lol....those weren't even the good ones showin my hate for the guy, ha, but got the job done, props bud.
 06-14-2006, 09:54 PM         #154
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol ok you're not even tryin anymore. *blocked* i've wasted enough time with your dumbass already
 11 years ago '06        #155
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Exibit A. You diss me
Exibit B. I diss you back.
Exibit C. You're a fu*kin dumbass

dumbass who spelt exhibit right tho :rolleyes:

PS. u dissed me first....then i came at u cuz there was no need for it...go back and read son :D
 11 years ago '06        #156
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
lol ok you're not even tryin anymore. *blocked* i've wasted enough time with your dumbass already

haha, dude blocks everyone as soon as he gets exposed....dudes 0-2 now

"i...will...not...lose" - jigga man

11 years ago '05        #157
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
Even though if Shaq and Kobe were together, they still gotta get past my TX teams, andI doubt they could.
 11 years ago '04        #158
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 fu*ker said:
lol ok you're not even tryin anymore. *blocked*

give this bi*ch a tampon
 06-15-2006, 12:43 AM         #159
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you...here i will PROVE that shootar is not a kobe stand

quotes from shootar:

this one is about shaq advancing and kobe being at home

"haha......hmmm.....gettin clearer and clearer why kobe got them rings

and this ain't even the shaq that was in lala land."

---------------------

here's one from a thread about kobe dunking on nash

"wtf....u realize that theres already been like 5 threads claimin this exact sh*t with the same pic right....only weeks ago when it happened

....no respect for the 5th time around"

-------------------------

and another about kobe not winning MVP

"congrats for startin the 12,324th thread about kobe not winnin mvp "

-----------------

another one about nash winning mvp

"edit: i like to refer to myself as a real hater

give it up man....why are u still on it...dude wins a big series and has a monster game and u can't let him live

thats haterism at its finest. let it go."

I could look for more, but why bother? I spent 3 minutes of my life proving that shootar is NOT a kobe stan...you're just flat out wrong
WOW lol im fu*kin crackin up man. Never in my life have I seen such blatant homos3xuality in a post. You straight have this guys c*ck shaved up your rectum. Ok im done, seriously.
 06-15-2006, 05:49 AM         #160
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, im seriously done now....no more responding.

SHootar said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago