Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #121
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 fu*ker said:
Wow, you're a persistent little f*g**t aren't you?

ha i don't even like showtime, but he winnin this one by far ...:sorry: .....and u gave up
 06-14-2006, 04:56 PM         #122
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
ha i don't even like showtime, but he winnin this one by far ...:sorry: .....and u gave up
Well, that's because you're a little Kobe stan yourself. Both in denial, and I'm not a counselor so....blocked. and for the record, he's the one who gave up. You also tapped out before our little debate got heated. And last time I checked, when you cut out everything somebody says and just throw name calling insults at them, you lost.;) Second of all, you didn't read our posts....theres like 2 pages full of them. you saw that he was riding for Kobe and hopped aboard.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-14-2006 at 05:02 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #123
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,311 | Props total: 11347 11347
 Firestarr said:
and also the biggest reason the lakers won A game
Yeah one game, he was absolutely horrendous the rest of the series. Is that funny to you as well?
 11 years ago '04        #124
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 fu*ker said:
Wow, you're a persistent little f*g**t aren't you?
punk bi*ch, i bet your just itchin to to unblock me n see how im sonnin ur lil a.ss

your homos3xual tendencies are just disgusting you emotional hoe

btw... shootar is right, you gave up

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 06-14-2006 at 05:01 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #125
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Well, that's because you're a little Kobe stan yourself. Both in denial, and I'm not a counselor so....blocked.

u must be new to these parts ....i've advocated many a threads against the selfish bi*ch actually. but i'm not a hater tho, and realize dudes got the most talent in the nba, thats all.

you ---> hater

me ---> realist

little bit of a difference

now you must to me ----> :cool:
 11 years ago '04        #126
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 SHootar said:
u must be new to these parts ....i've advocated many a threads against the selfish bi*ch actually. but i'm not a hater, and realize dudes got the most talent in the nba, thats all.

you ---> hater

me ---> realist

lol, better watch out, or hell :wow: :wow: :wow: BLOCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this "fu*ker" stays gettin sh*tted on
 06-14-2006, 05:06 PM         #127
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
u must be new to these parts ....i've advocated many a threads against the selfish bi*ch actually. but i'm not a hater tho, and realize dudes got the most talent in the nba, thats all.

you ---> hater

me ---> realist

Im not a hater, I never denied his talent. You wont even read my posts, if you did you'd know that. Nowhere in this thread or any other thread did I deny his skill. That's not what me and this kid were arguing about. You get a F in comprehension, sorry you fail the test buddy boy.
 06-14-2006, 05:07 PM         #128
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Today, 03:03 PM
Remove user from ignore listSHOWTIME
This message is hidden because SHOWTIME is on your ignore list.
Hop off my c*ck, and into your casket...

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #129
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Im not a hater, I never denied his talent. You wont even read my posts, if you did you'd know that. Nowhere in this thread or any other thread did I deny his skill. That's not what me and this kid were arguing about. You get a F in comprehension, sorry you fail the test buddy boy.
read my sig, this bi*ch trying to change what shes saying now

nobody believes you
 11 years ago '06        #130
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:

naw i didn't read the pages previous...but the msgs in response to mine pretty much was enough, cuz they were way off. 10 other guys fillin his shoes?? ....sayin guys like rip, and ray, and michael redd can substitute for a kobe on that team. thats nonsense. sh*t wades way up their in talent...ahead of most of the bums u named...and he even havin trouble. granted shaq aint the same, i'm still taking this into account.

there are few 2 guards than can create their own shot with ease and need to get doubled and tripled with consistency. i'm sorry but rip (who is the best off the ball cutter, but cannot take over a game), michael redd (who cannot create his own shot like a kobe) or even ray allen (diddo). like u don't realize what kind of attention kobe needs. doubles won't even cut it half the time. and when u got TWO guys like that on ONE team....its over. u cannot just throw a handful of 2 guards in tho....imo...thats grade A bologni. esp on that laker team which wasn't all that great besides the 2.

Last edited by SHootar; 06-14-2006 at 05:16 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #131
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
LOL @ THIS "FUCCKER".....congrats for bein the first chump to give me hate.....and for bein bi*chmade and catchin feelins. wtf.
 06-14-2006, 05:20 PM         #132
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
Well, that's because you're a little Kobe stan yourself. Both in denial, and I'm not a counselor so....blocked. and for the record, he's the one who gave up. You also tapped out before our little debate got heated. And last time I checked, when you cut out everything somebody says and just throw name calling insults at them, you lost.;) Second of all, you didn't read our posts....theres like 2 pages full of them. you saw that he was riding for Kobe and hopped aboard.
if you think shootar is a kobe stan than you have your head up your a.ss

there are quite a few kobe stans but shootar ain't one of them

Last edited by shonuff12; 06-14-2006 at 05:21 PM..
 06-14-2006, 05:24 PM         #133
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
naw i didn't read the pages previous...but the msgs in response to mine pretty much was enough, cuz they were way off. sayin guys like rip, and ray, and michael redd can substitute for a kobe on that team. thats nonsense. sh*t wades way up their in talent...ahead of most of the bums u named...and he even havin trouble. granted shaq aint the same, i'm still taking this into account.
The problem I have with people like you, is you have an opinion so strong about somebody that you wont open your eyes or even listen when somebody has an opinion that differs from your own. You dont agree with my opinion? Fine, at least give reasons to back up your own. Thats what I did. And all you can say is "WOW, THATS WAAAAY OFF" sh*t, at least I gave a reason why. What did you do? Just shoot it down without a reason. Fact of the matter is, it was Shaq's team. I never denied Kobe played a huge role on it being the #2 guy and I never ever denied his skill as a player which you said I did. But if you put D.Wade or Ray Allen or any other pure shooter with decent defensive skills on that squad and put em next to Shaq in his prime, how can you deny they wouldn't do equally good as the Kobe/Shaq combo?

there are few 2 guards than can create their own shot with ease and need to get doubled and tripled with consistency. i'm sorry but rip (who is the best off the ball cutter, but cannot take over a game), michael redd (who cannot create his own shot like a kobe) or even ray allen (diddo). like u don't realize what kind of attention kobe needs. doubles won't even cut it half the time. and when u got TWO guys like that on ONE team....its over. u cannot just throw a handful of 2 guards in tho....imo...thats grade A bologni. esp on that laker team which wasn't all that great besides the 2.
So because Kobe can create his own shot better then most, that means no other SG in the league can spread the floor and do the things needed in order to help Shaq out? You're retarded. Every player I named poses a huge scoring threat which automatically makes it harder for people to double and triple Shaq. And you're also retarded for saying Kobe constantly needs to be doubled. Most teams go at him with single coverage until he trys to penatrate. Same thing goes for anybody who beats their man off the drible, the help defense comes. I rarely see Kobe get doubled automatically unless it's like a buzzer shot or something.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-14-2006 at 05:41 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #134
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 shonuff12 said:

foreal...and dudes got the nerve to gimme hate for disagreeing with his retarted logic
 06-14-2006, 05:31 PM         #135
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
foreal...and dudes got the nerve to gimme hate for disagreeing with his retarted logic
You are a fu*king idiot im sorry man. That is not why I gave you hate, I gave you the reason why I gave you hate. Did you read it? Of course not cuz your dumbass apparently doesn't know how to read. That became obvious when you started saying I was denying Kobe's talent. Get the fu*k outta here.
 06-14-2006, 05:35 PM         #136
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:

I dont know dude, but if he's defending SHOWTIME...the guy I k!lled off in our little debate, then he's gotta be a stan. Because nobody besides a Kobe stan would agree with what that kid was saying. He got beat in our arguement then started crying and calling me names. If that's "SHootars" idea of a decent reply, then he needs to lay off the pipe.
 11 years ago '06        #137
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
A) ur an idiot...honestly i don't even know why i'm defending myself to a lame like urself. first of all....i've never given hate to one person on this board...and there are some fu*kin retards who to put it nicely, and to make an understatement, need some serious grade 10 education b4 postin again.

B) i adressed ur not reading bullsh*t u punk....its on this very page!! fu*kin dipsh*t...i'll make it easier...

SHootar said:
naw i didn't read the pages previous...but the msgs in response to mine pretty much was enough, cuz they were way off. 10 other guys fillin his shoes?? ....sayin guys like rip, and ray, and michael redd can substitute for a kobe on that team. thats nonsense. sh*t wades way up their in talent...ahead of most of the bums u named...and he even havin trouble. granted shaq aint the same, i'm still taking this into account.
@ u gettin sh*tted on....on the regular.

u should take ur own advice and maybe read my posts dumbass.

C) .....i don't even got a C, but i def need more than 2 letters up in this bi*ch....basically, i'm defendin showtime cuz he acknowledged that it was a partnership and they both needed eachother for those ships on that laker team. the team was a.ss (other than some clutch shots), and they were quite possibly/arguably the 2 best players in the league. don't bi*ch and cry cuz i think ur retarted cuz u can name off 15 2 guards who coulda won it as well with shaq. this is what msg boards are for....to debate these things...even tho this shouldn't be debated. now stfu, go wipe ya tears, restock ya hate that u been givin out, cuz u clearly a rabid 'hate shoota', grab some vagisil...ask ya moms how to apply, cuz god knows i can't help ya out there (if its not ur first time...do what u did last time n u should be fine)....and go eat some crow. fu*kin joke.

Last edited by SHootar; 06-14-2006 at 05:56 PM..
 06-14-2006, 06:09 PM         #138
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
A) ur an idiot...honestly i don't even know why i'm defending myself to a lame like urself. first of all....i've never given hate to one person on this board...and there are some fu*kin retards who to put it nicely, and to make an understatement, need some serious grade 10 education b4 postin again.
You being one of them, I can understand why you sympathize with them.

B) i adressed ur not reading bullsh*t u punk....its on this very page!! fu*kin dipsh*t...i'll make it easier...
Yea, you adressed it by proving me right. I give you the reason why I bad rep you, clear as day, and you still dont understand.:rolleyes: I bet I could teach a parrot how to say every word in the dictionary before I could teach you how to comprehend and read beyond a 3rd grade level.

@ u gettin sh*tted on....on the regular.

u should take ur own advice and maybe read my posts dumbass.
I read it. But I still can't seem to shove my head that far up my a.ss to see your point of view.

C) .....i don't even got a C, but i def need more than 2 letters up in this bi*ch....basically, i'm defendin showtime cuz he acknowledged that it was a partnership and they both needed eachother for those ships on that laker team. the team was a.ss (other than some clutch shots), and they were quite possibly/arguably the 2 best players in the league. don't bi*ch and cry cuz i think ur retarted cuz u can name off 15 2 guards who coulda won it as well with shaq. this is what msg boards are for....to debate these things...even tho this shouldn't be debated. now stfu, go wipe ya tears, restock ya hate that u been givin out, cuz u clearly a rabid 'hate shoota', grab some vagisil...ask ya moms how to apply, cuz god knows i can't help ya out there (if its not ur first time...do what u did last time n u should be fine)....and go eat some crow. fu*kin joke.
I never said that either one of them could have done it by themselves. I never denied it was a partnership, seriously....learn how to fu*kin read. I said that Shaq's role could not be replaced while Kobe's could, it's just my opinion and I've given reasons why and backed it up repeatedly. You haven't. And you're an idiot for saying that Laker team was a.ss, Horry, Fish, George, Fox etc. Those are very decent role players. Again, im not bi*chin at you disagreeing and talking sh*t and whining about me saying there are other guards who could've took Kobe's place...my beef is with you not being able to prove me wrong. And, your insults are fu*kin wack. That's some pre-school little bow wow/lil romeo sh*t right there. Anyway, go back to school bro...for all our sakes.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-14-2006 at 06:19 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #139
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
^^wtf u talkin bout....i gave reasons and backed them up....with my opinions....as did u lol. u realize all this is opinions. lol @ u thinkin u backed ur sh*t up with facts and i didn't. ur a dumbass. i gave my opinion, disagreed with me and u sent me hate, lol...and u callin me a little kid. u called me a kobe stan which couldn't be further from the truth. u accused me of not reading ur points, when i told u i didn't need to read the past points....are u retarted??..READ THIS:...I DIDN'T NEED TO...EVERYTHING I WAS DEBATING U ON WERE COMMENTS U SAID RESPONDING TO ME....nothing else. who the fu*k cares about ur 3 pages b4 hand unless its totaly different from ur present argument and hence u changed ur mind and didn't mean what u said to me.

ur seriously wastin my time....other ppl have even come in and said ur an idiot and got ur head up ur a.ss....ur ignorant for making false accusations about me to support ur feeble argument. thats what children do tho i guess.
 06-14-2006, 06:49 PM         #140
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
^^wtf u talkin bout....i gave reasons and backed them up....with my opinions....as did u lol. u realize all this is opinions. lol @ u thinkin u backed ur sh*t up with facts and i didn't. ur a dumbass. i gave my opinion, disagreed with me and u sent me hate, lol...and u callin me a little kid.
Lol@you still saying I gave you hate because I disagreed with you. How do you read "for not reading my past posts, you don't know what's going on" and think "wow, he's giving me hate because he disagrees with me"

And yea, I made this post in response to your "Reasons"....

So because Kobe can create his own shot better then most, that means no other SG in the league can spread the floor and do the things needed in order to help Shaq out? You're retarded. Every player I named poses a huge scoring threat which automatically makes it harder for people to double and triple Shaq. And you're also retarded for saying Kobe constantly needs to be doubled. Most teams go at him with single coverage until he trys to penatrate. Same thing goes for anybody who beats their man off the drible, the help defense comes. I rarely see Kobe get doubled automatically unless it's like a buzzer shot or something.
And you didn't say sh*t in response, just filled your post with wack a.ss insults.:applause: Just admit you lost and move on. Theres no coming back from this sh*t.

u called me a kobe stan which couldn't be further from the truth. u accused me of not reading ur points, when i told u i didn't need to read the past points....are u retarted??..READ THIS:...I DIDN'T NEED TO...EVERYTHING I WAS DEBATING U ON WERE COMMENTS U SAID RESPONDING TO ME....nothing else. who the fu*k cares about ur 3 pages b4 hand unless its totaly different from ur present argument and hence u changed ur mind and didn't mean what u said to me.
Whether or not you're a Kobe stan doesn't really matter. The fact that you agree with an obviously Kobe stan in Showtime proves you don't know what the fu*k you're talking about. And you're a fu*kin idiot, you said Showtime won the arguement, you actually do need to read the arguement from start to finish to have an opinion. Our last couple of posts was nothing, because I had already beat him, badly, and he was just poppin off at the lip like you are now, dumbass.

ur seriously wastin my time....other ppl have even come in and said ur an idiot and got ur head up ur a.ss....ur ignorant for making false accusations about me to support ur feeble argument. thats what children do tho i guess.
Yea I'm a serious waste of your time, yet here you are. What were you gonna do with the time you wasted anyway? Besides drool on yourself being completely unaware that you're a fu*king retard:sleepy: And I could give a fu*k less what you or anybody in here thinks, since 90% of this board is either LeBron or Kobe stans to begin with. Now go slit your wrists and bleed to death in a bath tub.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-14-2006 at 06:54 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy