squad up!

Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #126
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
 SHootar said
u must be new to these parts ....i've advocated many a threads against the selfish bi*ch actually. but i'm not a hater, and realize dudes got the most talent in the nba, thats all.

you ---> hater

me ---> realist

little bit of a difference

now you must to me ----> :cool:
lol, better watch out, or hell :wow: :wow: :wow: BLOCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this "fu*ker" stays gettin sh*tted on

06-14-2006, 04:06 PM         #127
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said
u must be new to these parts ....i've advocated many a threads against the selfish bi*ch actually. but i'm not a hater tho, and realize dudes got the most talent in the nba, thats all.

you ---> hater

me ---> realist

little bit of a difference

now you must to me ----> :cool:
Im not a hater, I never denied his talent. You wont even read my posts, if you did you'd know that. Nowhere in this thread or any other thread did I deny his skill. That's not what me and this kid were arguing about. You get a F in comprehension, sorry you fail the test buddy boy.

06-14-2006, 04:07 PM         #128
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Today, 03:03 PM
Remove user from ignore listSHOWTIME
This message is hidden because SHOWTIME is on your ignore list.
Hop off my c*ck, and into your casket...

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #129
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 fu*ker said
Im not a hater, I never denied his talent. You wont even read my posts, if you did you'd know that. Nowhere in this thread or any other thread did I deny his skill. That's not what me and this kid were arguing about. You get a F in comprehension, sorry you fail the test buddy boy.
read my sig, this bi*ch trying to change what shes saying now

nobody believes you

12 years ago '06        #130
SHootar 51 heat pts51
space
space
$22,570 | Props total: 2414 2414
 fu*ker said

naw i didn't read the pages previous...but the msgs in response to mine pretty much was enough, cuz they were way off. 10 other guys fillin his shoes?? ....sayin guys like rip, and ray, and michael redd can substitute for a kobe on that team. thats nonsense. sh*t wades way up their in talent...ahead of most of the bums u named...and he even havin trouble. granted shaq aint the same, i'm still taking this into account.

there are few 2 guards than can create their own shot with ease and need to get doubled and tripled with consistency. i'm sorry but rip (who is the best off the ball cutter, but cannot take over a game), michael redd (who cannot create his own shot like a kobe) or even ray allen (diddo). like u don't realize what kind of attention kobe needs. doubles won't even cut it half the time. and when u got TWO guys like that on ONE team....its over. u cannot just throw a handful of 2 guards in tho....imo...thats grade A bologni. esp on that laker team which wasn't all that great besides the 2.

Last edited by SHootar; 06-14-2006 at 04:16 PM..

12 years ago '06        #131
SHootar 51 heat pts51
space
space
LOL @ THIS "FUCCKER".....congrats for bein the first chump to give me hate.....and for bein bi*chmade and catchin feelins. wtf.

06-14-2006, 04:20 PM         #132
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said
Well, that's because you're a little Kobe stan yourself. Both in denial, and I'm not a counselor so....blocked. and for the record, he's the one who gave up. You also tapped out before our little debate got heated. And last time I checked, when you cut out everything somebody says and just throw name calling insults at them, you lost.;) Second of all, you didn't read our posts....theres like 2 pages full of them. you saw that he was riding for Kobe and hopped aboard.
if you think shootar is a kobe stan than you have your head up your a.ss

there are quite a few kobe stans but shootar ain't one of them

Last edited by shonuff12; 06-14-2006 at 04:21 PM..

06-14-2006, 04:24 PM         #133
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said
naw i didn't read the pages previous...but the msgs in response to mine pretty much was enough, cuz they were way off. sayin guys like rip, and ray, and michael redd can substitute for a kobe on that team. thats nonsense. sh*t wades way up their in talent...ahead of most of the bums u named...and he even havin trouble. granted shaq aint the same, i'm still taking this into account.
The problem I have with people like you, is you have an opinion so strong about somebody that you wont open your eyes or even listen when somebody has an opinion that differs from your own. You dont agree with my opinion? Fine, at least give reasons to back up your own. Thats what I did. And all you can say is "WOW, THATS WAAAAY OFF" sh*t, at least I gave a reason why. What did you do? Just shoot it down without a reason. Fact of the matter is, it was Shaq's team. I never denied Kobe played a huge role on it being the #2 guy and I never ever denied his skill as a player which you said I did. But if you put D.Wade or Ray Allen or any other pure shooter with decent defensive skills on that squad and put em next to Shaq in his prime, how can you deny they wouldn't do equally good as the Kobe/Shaq combo?

there are few 2 guards than can create their own shot with ease and need to get doubled and tripled with consistency. i'm sorry but rip (who is the best off the ball cutter, but cannot take over a game), michael redd (who cannot create his own shot like a kobe) or even ray allen (diddo). like u don't realize what kind of attention kobe needs. doubles won't even cut it half the time. and when u got TWO guys like that on ONE team....its over. u cannot just throw a handful of 2 guards in tho....imo...thats grade A bologni. esp on that laker team which wasn't all that great besides the 2.
So because Kobe can create his own shot better then most, that means no other SG in the league can spread the floor and do the things needed in order to help Shaq out? You're retarded. Every player I named poses a huge scoring threat which automatically makes it harder for people to double and triple Shaq. And you're also retarded for saying Kobe constantly needs to be doubled. Most teams go at him with single coverage until he trys to penatrate. Same thing goes for anybody who beats their man off the drible, the help defense comes. I rarely see Kobe get doubled automatically unless it's like a buzzer shot or something.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-14-2006 at 04:41 PM..

12 years ago '06        #134
SHootar 51 heat pts51
space
space
 shonuff12 said

foreal...and dudes got the nerve to gimme hate for disagreeing with his retarted logic

06-14-2006, 04:31 PM         #135
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said
foreal...and dudes got the nerve to gimme hate for disagreeing with his retarted logic
You are a fu*king idiot im sorry man. That is not why I gave you hate, I gave you the reason why I gave you hate. Did you read it? Of course not cuz your dumbass apparently doesn't know how to read. That became obvious when you started saying I was denying Kobe's talent. Get the fu*k outta here.

06-14-2006, 04:35 PM         #136
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said

I dont know dude, but if he's defending SHOWTIME...the guy I k!lled off in our little debate, then he's gotta be a stan. Because nobody besides a Kobe stan would agree with what that kid was saying. He got beat in our arguement then started crying and calling me names. If that's "SHootars" idea of a decent reply, then he needs to lay off the pipe.

12 years ago '06        #137
SHootar 51 heat pts51
space
space
A) ur an idiot...honestly i don't even know why i'm defending myself to a lame like urself. first of all....i've never given hate to one person on this board...and there are some fu*kin retards who to put it nicely, and to make an understatement, need some serious grade 10 education b4 postin again.

B) i adressed ur not reading bullsh*t u punk....its on this very page!! fu*kin dipsh*t...i'll make it easier...

SHootar said
naw i didn't read the pages previous...but the msgs in response to mine pretty much was enough, cuz they were way off. 10 other guys fillin his shoes?? ....sayin guys like rip, and ray, and michael redd can substitute for a kobe on that team. thats nonsense. sh*t wades way up their in talent...ahead of most of the bums u named...and he even havin trouble. granted shaq aint the same, i'm still taking this into account.
@ u gettin sh*tted on....on the regular.

u should take ur own advice and maybe read my posts dumbass.

C) .....i don't even got a C, but i def need more than 2 letters up in this bi*ch....basically, i'm defendin showtime cuz he acknowledged that it was a partnership and they both needed eachother for those ships on that laker team. the team was a.ss (other than some clutch shots), and they were quite possibly/arguably the 2 best players in the league. don't bi*ch and cry cuz i think ur retarted cuz u can name off 15 2 guards who coulda won it as well with shaq. this is what msg boards are for....to debate these things...even tho this shouldn't be debated. now stfu, go wipe ya tears, restock ya hate that u been givin out, cuz u clearly a rabid 'hate shoota', grab some vagisil...ask ya moms how to apply, cuz god knows i can't help ya out there (if its not ur first time...do what u did last time n u should be fine)....and go eat some crow. fu*kin joke.

Last edited by SHootar; 06-14-2006 at 04:56 PM..

06-14-2006, 05:09 PM         #138
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said
A) ur an idiot...honestly i don't even know why i'm defending myself to a lame like urself. first of all....i've never given hate to one person on this board...and there are some fu*kin retards who to put it nicely, and to make an understatement, need some serious grade 10 education b4 postin again.
You being one of them, I can understand why you sympathize with them.

B) i adressed ur not reading bullsh*t u punk....its on this very page!! fu*kin dipsh*t...i'll make it easier...
Yea, you adressed it by proving me right. I give you the reason why I bad rep you, clear as day, and you still dont understand.:rolleyes: I bet I could teach a parrot how to say every word in the dictionary before I could teach you how to comprehend and read beyond a 3rd grade level.

I read it. But I still can't seem to shove my head that far up my a.ss to see your point of view.

C) .....i don't even got a C, but i def need more than 2 letters up in this bi*ch....basically, i'm defendin showtime cuz he acknowledged that it was a partnership and they both needed eachother for those ships on that laker team. the team was a.ss (other than some clutch shots), and they were quite possibly/arguably the 2 best players in the league. don't bi*ch and cry cuz i think ur retarted cuz u can name off 15 2 guards who coulda won it as well with shaq. this is what msg boards are for....to debate these things...even tho this shouldn't be debated. now stfu, go wipe ya tears, restock ya hate that u been givin out, cuz u clearly a rabid 'hate shoota', grab some vagisil...ask ya moms how to apply, cuz god knows i can't help ya out there (if its not ur first time...do what u did last time n u should be fine)....and go eat some crow. fu*kin joke.
I never said that either one of them could have done it by themselves. I never denied it was a partnership, seriously....learn how to fu*kin read. I said that Shaq's role could not be replaced while Kobe's could, it's just my opinion and I've given reasons why and backed it up repeatedly. You haven't. And you're an idiot for saying that Laker team was a.ss, Horry, Fish, George, Fox etc. Those are very decent role players. Again, im not bi*chin at you disagreeing and talking sh*t and whining about me saying there are other guards who could've took Kobe's place...my beef is with you not being able to prove me wrong. And, your insults are fu*kin wack. That's some pre-school little bow wow/lil romeo sh*t right there. Anyway, go back to school bro...for all our sakes.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-14-2006 at 05:19 PM..

12 years ago '06        #139
SHootar 51 heat pts51
space
space
^^wtf u talkin bout....i gave reasons and backed them up....with my opinions....as did u lol. u realize all this is opinions. lol @ u thinkin u backed ur sh*t up with facts and i didn't. ur a dumbass. i gave my opinion, disagreed with me and u sent me hate, lol...and u callin me a little kid. u called me a kobe stan which couldn't be further from the truth. u accused me of not reading ur points, when i told u i didn't need to read the past points....are u retarted??..READ THIS:...I DIDN'T NEED TO...EVERYTHING I WAS DEBATING U ON WERE COMMENTS U SAID RESPONDING TO ME....nothing else. who the fu*k cares about ur 3 pages b4 hand unless its totaly different from ur present argument and hence u changed ur mind and didn't mean what u said to me.

ur seriously wastin my time....other ppl have even come in and said ur an idiot and got ur head up ur a.ss....ur ignorant for making false accusations about me to support ur feeble argument. thats what children do tho i guess.

06-14-2006, 05:49 PM         #140
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said
^^wtf u talkin bout....i gave reasons and backed them up....with my opinions....as did u lol. u realize all this is opinions. lol @ u thinkin u backed ur sh*t up with facts and i didn't. ur a dumbass. i gave my opinion, disagreed with me and u sent me hate, lol...and u callin me a little kid.
Lol@you still saying I gave you hate because I disagreed with you. How do you read "for not reading my past posts, you don't know what's going on" and think "wow, he's giving me hate because he disagrees with me"

And yea, I made this post in response to your "Reasons"....

So because Kobe can create his own shot better then most, that means no other SG in the league can spread the floor and do the things needed in order to help Shaq out? You're retarded. Every player I named poses a huge scoring threat which automatically makes it harder for people to double and triple Shaq. And you're also retarded for saying Kobe constantly needs to be doubled. Most teams go at him with single coverage until he trys to penatrate. Same thing goes for anybody who beats their man off the drible, the help defense comes. I rarely see Kobe get doubled automatically unless it's like a buzzer shot or something.
And you didn't say sh*t in response, just filled your post with wack a.ss insults.:applause: Just admit you lost and move on. Theres no coming back from this sh*t.

u called me a kobe stan which couldn't be further from the truth. u accused me of not reading ur points, when i told u i didn't need to read the past points....are u retarted??..READ THIS:...I DIDN'T NEED TO...EVERYTHING I WAS DEBATING U ON WERE COMMENTS U SAID RESPONDING TO ME....nothing else. who the fu*k cares about ur 3 pages b4 hand unless its totaly different from ur present argument and hence u changed ur mind and didn't mean what u said to me.
Whether or not you're a Kobe stan doesn't really matter. The fact that you agree with an obviously Kobe stan in Showtime proves you don't know what the fu*k you're talking about. And you're a fu*kin idiot, you said Showtime won the arguement, you actually do need to read the arguement from start to finish to have an opinion. Our last couple of posts was nothing, because I had already beat him, badly, and he was just poppin off at the lip like you are now, dumbass.

ur seriously wastin my time....other ppl have even come in and said ur an idiot and got ur head up ur a.ss....ur ignorant for making false accusations about me to support ur feeble argument. thats what children do tho i guess.
Yea I'm a serious waste of your time, yet here you are. What were you gonna do with the time you wasted anyway? Besides drool on yourself being completely unaware that you're a fu*king retard:sleepy: And I could give a fu*k less what you or anybody in here thinks, since 90% of this board is either LeBron or Kobe stans to begin with. Now go slit your wrists and bleed to death in a bath tub.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-14-2006 at 05:54 PM..

12 years ago '06        #141
SHootar 51 heat pts51
space
space
^^i finished u already.....ur like a dumb dog who keeps comin back....but i guess genes are certainly hard to avoid....its a bi*ch u didn't inherit any them male genes tho.

PS. i already told u (god knows how many times) ur previous pages were irrelevant...i was arguing simply on ur counter points against ME. showtime agreed with MY "partnership" theory, and we was both droppin sh*t on ya head ABOUT THAT and ur rebuttle....fu*k the previous pages....u don't get it?? I DON"T CARE WHAT U HAD TO SAY IN THOSE PAGES....IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARGUMENT AT HAND. damn homes. u just like the rest of them.

keep givin ppl hate....thats what bi*ches do. u'll notice i didn't even give u hate back. unfortunately, i haven't graduated to e-thug status as of yet.

12 years ago '04        #142
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 SHootar said

ahahahahah @ C, that sh*t was tooooooooo funny, no point in proving points to this tard, hes fu*kin dumb as a brick wall

shootar ur the second guy to finish this lame off in this thread, hes reachin when hes callin U a kobe fan

he said any athletic 2 guard can replace kobe on those championship teams how credible is that

12 years ago '04        #143
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 fu*ker said
you said Showtime won the arguement
he was right f*g**t, you ran away when i said all your comments were biased opinions and insults, nothing to do with basketball

@lame homos getting sensitive and giving hate, sh*ts pathetic you crybaby

12 years ago '05        #144
BigBoi0105 
space
space
space
$602 | Props total: 3 3
if kobe keeps on playing the way he plays he will never even get past the first round of the playoffs again

06-14-2006, 08:02 PM         #145
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said
^^i finished u already.....ur like a dumb dog who keeps comin back....but i guess genes are certainly hard to avoid....its a bi*ch u didn't inherit any them male genes tho.

And you didn't say sh*t in response, just filled your post with wack a.ss insults.:applause:
Thanks again for proving me right. Your pre-school disses don't phase anybody, you're a clown. You need to go back to fu*kin school to, callin people haters and sayin I deny his skill when I never did. And you're actin like Showtime's bi*ch up in here f!ghtin that bi*ches battles for him. Probably off suckin his c*ck as I type this sh*t.

PS. i already told u (god knows how many times) ur previous pages were irrelevant...i was arguing simply on ur counter points against ME. showtime agreed with MY "partnership" theory, and we was both droppin sh*t on ya head ABOUT THAT and ur rebuttle....fu*k the previous pages....u don't get it?? I DON"T CARE WHAT U HAD TO SAY IN THOSE PAGES....IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARGUMENT AT HAND. damn homes. u just like the rest of them.
Who the fu*k you tryin to fool? we stopped arguing about your gay little theory when you decided not to reply to my post. I dont know what that f*g**t kid Showtime said cuz I blocked his a.ss after he stopped arguing points and just went into some childish name calling sh*t, like you are now. Bottom line is, you haven't came up with a single fu*kin thing to back up your theory. And you haven't given one reason why somebody like T-Mac or D.Wade couldn't have took Kobes place on those Laker teams. You're nothin but a bi*ch.

^^^this post was the last thing that either of us said about your gay little theory, you NEVER fu*king responded and you went off into some bullsh*t name calling afterwards. fu*kin dumbass man, I swear to god.

keep givin ppl hate....thats what bi*ches do. u'll notice i didn't even give u hate back. unfortunately, i haven't graduated to e-thug status as of yet.
lol@you sayin people are "bi*ches" for using a message board function. You dont know sh*t, you didn't know what the fu*k I was talking about. You said I was a "hater" and denied his skill when I didn't, so I bad repped your dumbass for bein retarded and not listening. You're a fu*kin clown.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-14-2006 at 08:17 PM..

12 years ago '06        #146
SHootar 51 heat pts51
space
space
"FUCCKER GETTIN EXPOSED"....EXHIBIT A

fu*ker said
Thanks again for proving me right. Your pre-school disses don't phase anybody, you're a clown.
 fu*ker said
And, your insults are fu*kin wack. That's some pre-school little bow wow/lil romeo sh*t right there.
earlier posts.....looks like i'm not the only one usin "pre-school" jokes

fu*ker said
I bet I could teach a parrot how to say every word in the dictionary before I could teach you how to comprehend and read beyond a 3rd grade level.
 fu*ker said
Now go slit your wrists and bleed to death in a bath tub.

look forward to exhibit B very shortly...

06-14-2006, 08:41 PM         #147
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe can barely make it in the playoffs without shaq

:wtf: whats ya point ???

12 years ago '05        #148
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,832 | Props total: 20 20
 P DEDOS 954 said
kobe can barely make it in the playoffs without shaq

:wtf: whats ya point ???
you still talking wow your goin down tomarrow 3-1 and then your ghost for the summer i bet

06-14-2006, 08:45 PM         #149
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said
I dont know dude, but if he's defending SHOWTIME...the guy I k!lled off in our little debate, then he's gotta be a stan. Because nobody besides a Kobe stan would agree with what that kid was saying. He got beat in our arguement then started crying and calling me names. If that's "SHootars" idea of a decent reply, then he needs to lay off the pipe.
@ you...here i will PROVE that shootar is not a kobe stand

quotes from shootar:

this one is about shaq advancing and kobe being at home

"haha......hmmm.....gettin clearer and clearer why kobe got them rings

and this ain't even the shaq that was in lala land."

---------------------

here's one from a thread about kobe dunking on nash

"wtf....u realize that theres already been like 5 threads claimin this exact sh*t with the same pic right....only weeks ago when it happened

....no respect for the 5th time around"

-------------------------

and another about kobe not winning MVP

"congrats for startin the 12,324th thread about kobe not winnin mvp "

-----------------

another one about nash winning mvp

"edit: i like to refer to myself as a real hater

give it up man....why are u still on it...dude wins a big series and has a monster game and u can't let him live

thats haterism at its finest. let it go."

I could look for more, but why bother? I spent 3 minutes of my life proving that shootar is NOT a kobe stan...you're just flat out wrong

06-14-2006, 08:45 PM         #150
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R0R0 said
you still talking wow your goin down tomarrow 3-1 and then your ghost for the summer i bet

you madd that the comment i made was the truth

where the fu*k is the lakers at ????

fishing... yall lost

good luck on making the playoffs next year

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
151 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
129 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL is JUST NOW realizing how bad they fu-ked up in LA
65 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LEBRON JAMES WIFE looking EXTRA ROUGH on INSTAGRAM :mjlmfao:
18 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Angela Yee from Breakfast Club Confirms What Pusha T Said, 40 & The Wom..
81 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
4 comments
1 hour ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Raiders making everyone available, how Derek Carr could land with Giants
32 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside UH-OH: Jacquees Pull UP On Ella Mai FROM Ireland & GOT HER SHOOK BACKLO..
13 comments
30 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This PAWG is a major major major go
43 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I like mean hoez Vol. END
13 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 “My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
15 comments
30 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Too muscular or just right?
18 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
58 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Oct 16 - Teresa Klein apologizes, footage shows 9 yr old didnt sexually..
51 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Duncan outta pocket
22 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Manny Pacquiao: Adrien Broner Fight is Next, January 12 or 19
22 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - ‘We will kill you’: Viral video calling on Trump Supporters t..
33 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BIG BA:LLER BRAND IS BACK WITH THE FIRE ZO2's!!!!!!!
13 comments
1 hour ago
@gear
most viewed right now
exclusive pic of ovo 40 pillow talkin
15 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sick sh-t.
9 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
FireBeats
Lonny Breaux
Monkey Nuts
Prometheus
OsamaBinSwagged
squirtofkahlua
new2hiphop
Rule 336
Pill Cosby 313
TonyM
Top 10 most slapped recently
Esco300YMCMB
North Face
suavehooper
BlackDynamite
myPOWER
Normy
Rule 336
Affectz
Cait
FireBeats

most viewed right now
online now  43
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  42
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
59 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
170 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Asap Rocky on $100k bed and orgies
81 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Off-White x Air Max 90' (fall)
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
RIP Mac this is crazy...