Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #101
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 1876 1876
shaq isn't his old self.. me n my boy were talkin bout this today.. those shots where he kinda takes a hop and jus kinda hooks em in.. he used to make em all da time wit da lakers.. his game fell off.. if he doesn't win a championship it's not cuz of kobe but cuz of age..
 06-14-2006, 03:00 AM         #102
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq's teammates >>>> Kobe's teammates, fu*k whut u heard
 06-14-2006, 09:42 AM         #103
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
Shaq's teammates >>>> Kobe's teammates, fu*k whut u heard
that's still kobe's fault, he was a free agent, he could have signed anywhere he wanted, but he chose the lake show knowing what kind of roster they had and knowing that kupchak was their GM and what kind of job he would do
 06-14-2006, 10:02 AM         #104
J.Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k what you heard, Kobe will never get another ring. Shag is going to get one this year. Shaq is in the finals and wheres Kobe? Thats right he's at home. And thats where he will be at every year around this.
 12 years ago '05        #105
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
yall act like shaq and kobe was on the floor by themselves winnin championships, they had horry hittin big shots,fisher and fox playin d and george was a key player too

when those role players was playin good they won 3 rings and when they didnt they got the a.ss whooped by detroit
 06-14-2006, 11:39 AM         #106
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Springa said:
yall act like shaq and kobe was on the floor by themselves winnin championships, they had horry hittin big shots,fisher and fox playin d and george was a key player too

when those role players was playin good they won 3 rings and when they didnt they got the a.ss whooped by detroit
of course the role players matter..that is true with any great team
 06-14-2006, 03:35 PM         #107
ghostface19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe's jumper/range >>>>>>>>> shaqs jumper/range

+ kobe is faster and can dribble out of pressure... shaq cant..

thats because kobe is a GUARD and shaq is a CENTER. how u gonna compare a center to a guard? they both good at their individual positions but u aint ever gonna see someone as big as shaq dribblin outta pressure.
 12 years ago '06        #108
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
WAKE UP PPL.....KOBE COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THEM RINGS WITHOUT SHAQ.....AND....SHAQ COULDN"T HAVE GOTTEN THOSE RINGS WITHOUT KOBE.........PERIOD.

it was a partnership....on that lake team without either one of those ingredients, NO RINGS. ppl who don't realize this are stupid and either haters or d*ckryders, point blank.

....close thread
 06-14-2006, 03:49 PM         #109
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SHAQ COULDN"T HAVE GOTTEN THOSE RINGS WITHOUT KOBE.........PERIOD.
I disagree. How many big men in the league can dominate like Shaq does? None. There is no other Shaq. But if you look around the league, there are about 10 other people that could fill Kobe's shoes and the Lakers would've still won. Put Ray Allen, T-Mac, Rip Hamilton, A.I., Michael Redd etc. in there instead, same thing.
 12 years ago '06        #110
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 fu*ker said:
I disagree. How many big men in the league can dominate like Shaq does? None. There is no other Shaq. But if you look around the league, there are about 10 other people that could fill Kobe's shoes and the Lakers would've still won. Put Ray Allen, T-Mac, Rip Hamilton, A.I., Michael Redd etc. in there instead, same thing.

.....there isn't 10 other players that can fill kobes shoes in the league . hes the best player in the league right now.....and i don't even like the guy.
 06-14-2006, 04:08 PM         #111
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
.....there isn't 10 other players that can fill kobes shoes in the league . hes the best player in the league right now.....and i don't even like the guy.
Well, again...the MVP of the last 2 years would probably say something about that. As great as Kobe is, he was unecessary on those Laker teams. Those championship teams were Shaq's teams. All they needed was an athletic 2 guard to score and defend and hit big shots when they need it, there are a ton of guards like that. What does Kobe do that any of those guys I just mentioned don't do? If anything, it would've been better if one of those guys were playing with Shaq because they don't demand the ball as much as Kobe does. And if Shaq was younger and healthy right now, playing alongside D.Wade, he would prove my point.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-14-2006 at 04:11 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #112
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
 Springa said:

It was really more like Shaq was dominating Detroit in that series but Kobe felt the need to be the man so he jacked up horrendous shots the entire series with double teams and whatnot all in his face. Kobe is the biggest reason they lost that series.
 12 years ago '04        #113
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 fu*ker said:
insert extremely long stupid incoherent post here____.
that post was the biggest piece of incoherent drivel i have ever read, youre sooo stupid u actually think steve nash is the "best" player in the league

you must be crosseyed cause you didnt respond to anything i said with anything that makes sense, are your parents cousins or something?

your a homo who idolises these basketball players as if they should be role models

you get emotional thinking about what a "mean" guy kobe is, that sh*ts gay you sensitive bi*ch

fu*ker said:
Well, again...the MVP of the last 2 years would probably say something about that. As great as Kobe is, he was unecessary on those Laker teams. Those championship teams were Shaq's teams. All they needed was an athletic 2 guard to score and defend and hit big shots when they need it, there are a ton of guards like that. What does Kobe do that any of those guys I just mentioned don't do? If anything, it would've been better if one of those guys were playing with Shaq because they don't demand the ball as much as Kobe does. And if Shaq was younger and healthy right now, playing alongside D.Wade, he would prove my point.
you stupid son of a bi*ch, ur pea brain thinks theres a ton of players out there like d.wade and kobe? first off d.wade aint on kobes level defensively... and hes probably the second best guard in the L, your a stupid son of a bi*ch

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 06-14-2006 at 04:21 PM..
 06-14-2006, 04:32 PM         #114
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
that post was the biggest piece of incoherent drivel i have ever read, youre sooo stupid u actually think steve nash is the "best" player in the league

you must be crosseyed cause you didnt respond to anything i said with anything that makes sense, are your parents cousins or something?

your a homo who idolises these basketball players as if they should be role models

you get emotional thinking about what a "mean" guy kobe is, that sh*ts gay you sensitive bi*ch

you stupid son of a bi*ch, ur pea brain thinks theres a ton of players out there like d.wade and kobe? first off d.wade aint on kobes level defensively... and hes probably the second best guard in the L, your a stupid son of a bi*ch
Everybody, look above^ if you want to see a man defeated in all forms of his arguement so he has to cut out everything I say to save face. Better yet, look above you for the biggest Kobe stan piece of sh*t to ever touch a keyboard. You fail at life, just end it right here. Nobody would care, your mother would probably be happy she doesn't have to support your mentally retarded f*g**t a.ss well into her 80's. Consider yourself blocked.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-14-2006 at 04:36 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #115
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 SHootar said:
it was a partnership....on that lake team without either one of those ingredients, NO RINGS. ppl who don't realize this are stupid and either haters or d*ckryders, point blank.

....close thread
truth
 06-14-2006, 04:37 PM         #116
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
View Post Today, 02:34 PM
Remove user from ignore listSHOWTIME
This message is hidden because SHOWTIME is on your ignore list.
Oh, whats that f*g? Im sorry, somewhere along the lines of you being blocked and having Kobe's c*ck in your mouth...I couldn't make out what you said. Get that c*ck out your mouth, then holla at me.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-14-2006 at 04:38 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #117
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1368 1368
 1000bluntz said:
It was really more like Shaq was dominating Detroit in that series but Kobe felt the need to be the man so he jacked up horrendous shots the entire series with double teams and whatnot all in his face. Kobe is the biggest reason they lost that series.
and also the biggest reason the lakers won A game
 12 years ago '04        #118
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Everybody, look above^ if you want to see a man defeated in all forms of his argument so he has to cut out everything I say to save face. Better yet, look above you for the biggest Kobe stan piece of sh*t to ever touch a keyboard. Consider yourself blocked.
ahahahahah OH NOOOOOOOOOO, NOT THE BLOCK BUTTON!!!!!!!!!:wow: :wow:

your a lame, your last post was full of biased statements from a certified hater and a.ssumptions about how much i know about basketball... im not about to sit here and try and debate that sh*t with you cus ur posts are getting longer and longer with no substance

ppl like you can never look at basketball objectively and appreciate both steve nash and kobe cus thats what kinda cheerleading stan you are

just look at this tricks last few posts, even guys who dont like kobe respect his skill on the court unlike your sensitve emotional retarded a.ss

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 06-14-2006 at 04:44 PM..
 06-14-2006, 04:43 PM         #119
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Today, 02:41 PM
Remove user from ignore listSHOWTIME
This message is hidden because SHOWTIME is on your ignore list.
Wow, you're a persistent little f*g**t aren't you?
 06-14-2006, 04:47 PM         #120
Chief420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can you say shaq cann't win a title without kobe. lets see who is in the finals again. plus he has d wade. who in one year will be twice the player is . and shaq is a better team mate than kobe so he will win one before he will
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago