Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2006, 05:25 PM         #81
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaybizzle said:
THE REAL TRUTH: Shaq is to old to elbow people out of the way, the refs dont give him that same bullsh*t they used to, now he has to rely on skill ( the jump hook LOL) and he has no real skill, except good footwork and passing
aka they changed the rules...stu jackson has the refs calling dislodgement now (there was actually a story about it in the NY Daily News a few days back) and since 02 they have been allowed to double him before he even gets the ball..

basically, they stopped allowing him to run cats over and started calling everything he does a charge, even when it would never be called a charge on a smaller cat...

they did the same sh*t to wilt and kareem, changed the rules so they wouldn't justr stomp on everyone
 06-13-2006, 05:29 PM         #82
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
shaq USED to beast on motherfcukers even in the doubles..get the foul and leave the fans guessing if he'd hit

now he doestn do sh*t in the doubles and misses damn near every free throw, sh*ts ridiculous cus hes a liability more then ever

throwing out of the double is a smart move, i guess shaq has to make more of the oppurtunities he does get in order to be effective
yea because shaq used to be allowed to fu*kin run cats over so the double didn't mean sh*t, but when they started calling doslodgement he can't do that sh*t anymore because they call offensive fouls on him all the time

plus before 02 they couldn't double him until the ball got to him so the double was always too late, now they can double him before the ball even gets there and force the other team to try and beat them from the perimeter
 06-13-2006, 05:49 PM         #83
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
wow, that is some emotional sh*t, the hatred you have for kobe is of the most homos3xual kind, your reasons for hating are soo fu*kin gay, dont act like you actually know what hes about other then what the media shoves down your throat or what he shoved down some golddiggin hoes throat in denver...
Oh yea, look at how emotional i am. Well, kinda....I am laughing at you, if that counts.

First off, Shaq, his former friend and teamate went from friends to recording diss tracks aimed at each other. Shaq himself felt Kobe was the one who wanted him out of LA. Phil, his coach...wrote some pretty nasty things about him in his book, saying he was "uncoachable" and "didn't listen"...Oh yea, and he cheated on his wife. But it's all bullsh*t made up by the media, right? Who you think you're fooling Stanly?:rolleyes: Get off his d*ck, Kobe broke up a dynasty due to his selfishness and his "it's all about me" attitude and he cheated on his wife, he cares about nobody but himself, live with it.

ppl like you are foolish hypocrits, you cant sit here and idolize these basketball players for their great moral characters, cus u dont know what kinds of ppl they really are, you watch their commercials and fall in love like a 13 year old female
Shaq, Phil, the chick he r*ped and his wife seem to know what kind of person Kobe is. Thats what I base my opinion on, people who know his a.ss and know what kind of person he is. And you know what they all seem to say? (besides his wife who knows she'll get jack sh*t in the divorce) They all say he's a selfish a**hole. What you got to say about that?:applause: You sit here actin like you know Kobe and sh*t. Sayin I shouldn't judge because I don't know him. You dont know him either f*g, yet you defend his every action and d*ck ride him. You're the hypocrite.

i watch him as a basketball player, not as a rolemodel or anything like that, he could be the devil dressed up in a lakers jersey, i dont care, the fact of the matter is hes arguably the best player in the L and the most dangerous scorer
He has an obligation to his team, his family and the billions of kids who watch him, to be a decent human being and a role model. And he's proven that he's not. And he's not the best player in the league.

dont even talk about making his team better, how much better can kobe make a guy named smush, luke walton and brian cooke? these guys belong in the developmental league OR at the veryyyy end of an NBA bench... not starting.... yet they took the suns to 3-1 and choked, not bad for some dudes who shouldnt have been there

your hate is blind and foolish
How much better did people think Nash could make a guy named Raja, Boris, Leandro and Eddie House at the begining of the season? yet, he did it. Second of all, none of those guys you named belong it the D-League. Stop making excuses. Brian Cook is a pretty decent shooter from outside as a big man, Luke can do the little things that help a team like rebound and defend and Smush was a candidate for MIP. You're full of sh*t.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-13-2006 at 06:03 PM..
 06-13-2006, 05:52 PM         #84
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
it's a typo reject...kobe can create his own shot, we know this

and SHAQ HAS NEVER BEEN DOMINANT WITHOUT OTHER PLAYERS..hence he can't create is own shot....which is what I have been trying to tell your dumb a.ss the whole time

first of all shaq is playing fine, he just hasn't gotten the ball, he's still shooting over 60% for the series..you're just a fu*king blind hater who isn't smart enough to realize that when someone who is shooting over 60% doesn't get the ball in the paint, it's not his fault, it's his team mates fault...

And i am not blaming any rules, I am making the simple statement that shaq is no longer allowed to just run over guys, he is more dependent on his team mates because he's not allowed to bowl guys over anymore and they can double him before he even gets the damn ball

it's painful how ignnorant you are of any and all concepts of logical thought
puss a.s.s. niqqas catchin' feelings and givin' hate...... this n*gga is waitin' for the double team.... he's not gettin' doubled right off the bat, he's choosin' to let it come to him so he can kick it to an open player.....question...Why the fu*k he keep doin' it if they are missin'
 06-13-2006, 06:21 PM         #85
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
puss a.s.s. niqqas catchin' feelings and givin' hate...... this n*gga is waitin' for the double team.... he's not gettin' doubled right off the bat, he's choosin' to let it come to him so he can kick it to an open player.....question...Why the fu*k he keep doin' it if they are missin'
lol I gave you hate because I am tired of writing the same sh*t to your ignorant a.ss 15 times before you fu*king comprehend it, you get hate for being unable to read and understand english...

and @ you even pretending your hate effects me with your lil a.ss rep

and @ you thinkin he's "waiting" for the double team...what the fu*k is he supposed to do? shaq can't run around and make all these cuts and go through screens, he's fu*king 300 pounds! Everytime you open your mouth something even dumber comes out than you said before

thanks to the rule changes made in 02..they can double shaq BEFORE HE EVEN GETS THE BALL..he's not waiting for it..if anyone even looks like they are gonna pass the ball to shaq weakside help comes and doubles him, which leaves the man on the weakside open, but they haven't beenm fu*king hitting their shots

Last edited by shonuff12; 06-13-2006 at 06:23 PM..
 06-13-2006, 06:45 PM         #86
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
lol I gave you hate because I am tired of writing the same sh*t to your ignorant a.ss 15 times before you fu*king comprehend it, you get hate for being unable to read and understand english...

and @ you even pretending your hate effects me with your lil a.ss rep

and @ you thinkin he's "waiting" for the double team...what the fu*k is he supposed to do? shaq can't run around and make all these cuts and go through screens, he's fu*king 300 pounds! Everytime you open your mouth something even dumber comes out than you said before

thanks to the rule changes made in 02..they can double shaq BEFORE HE EVEN GETS THE BALL..he's not waiting for it..if anyone even looks like they are gonna pass the ball to shaq weakside help comes and doubles him, which leaves the man on the weakside open, but they haven't beenm fu*king hitting their shots

@ a 25 yr old n*gga braggin' bout rep on a message board....n*gga i been on BX years before u knew what it was....this the 3rd BX board to date

:wow: they was just talkin' and showin' on ESPN how Shaq is waitin' for the double team so he could kick it out....he's not doubled soon as he touches the ball

@ u again for even bringin' up rep.... i been on this board longer but yet we damn near have the same amount of posts.... shows what your life is like:thumbsdow........take your a.ss to work old a.ss n*gga

Last edited by Pappy Mason; 06-13-2006 at 06:47 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #87
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 fu*ker said:
You sit here actin like you know Kobe and sh*t. Sayin I shouldn't judge because I don't know him. You dont know him either .
ahahah you didnt read my last post, i said i dont know him and dont look up to him at all

your one of those geeks on that he say she say sh*t, listenin to diss tracks and lookin at book quotes like they hold weight, its a circus and your one of the dumb fu*ks buying front row tickets

im not interested in their off court drama but geeks like you just keep bringing it up as if it dictates how good of a BASKETBALL player he is

fu*ker said:
How much better did people think Nash could make a guy named Raja, Boris, Leandro and Eddie House at the begining of the season? yet, he did it. Second of all, none of those guys you named belong it the D-League. Stop making excuses. Brian Cook is a pretty decent shooter from outside as a big man, Luke can do the little things that help a team like rebound and defend and Smush was a candidate for MIP. You're full of sh*t.
have you been watching basketball for more then six weeks?
i am not gonna discredit nash cus i dont got hate in my blood,its funny how u feel the need to keep bringing nash into this i think nash is dope and he DOES make his teamates way better but..... am i the only one who knew that raja bell played some tight defense and could hit that open jumper before he got famous these playoffs? boris diaw has been a very good player in my eyes since he was in europe, tremendous upside since day one and im glad hes showing it... no suprise there considering hes so young and should be getting better each season (stupid fu*ks dont realise that)
i didnt know much about leandro but if you had half a brain youd know that he was the one who kept the offense running when nash was off the court... nash is not the biggest reason he played well, i think d'antonis system AND HIS OWN fu*kIN TALENT takes more credit?
only an idiot reaching and trying to prove a stupid point (you) would say that about the lakers supporting caste....

tell me another playoff nba team you think theyd (smush, luke, cooke, vujacic) get minutes on? let alone be the main players
.... exactly now keep sippin that haterade

if you think its kobes job to be a role model, then thats your opinion, dont try and mix that up with basketball talk

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 06-13-2006 at 07:54 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #88
DADONWAN 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
its not ova yet. three str8 in mia cant count them out
 06-13-2006, 08:33 PM         #89
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
@ a 25 yr old n*gga braggin' bout rep on a message board....n*gga i been on BX years before u knew what it was....this the 3rd BX board to date

:wow: they was just talkin' and showin' on ESPN how Shaq is waitin' for the double team so he could kick it out....he's not doubled soon as he touches the ball

@ u again for even bringin' up rep.... i been on this board longer but yet we damn near have the same amount of posts.... shows what your life is like:thumbsdow........take your a.ss to work old a.ss n*gga
it's not any worse than you braggin about AAU ball

Besides you're the one who got all upset about the rep points, not me...you won't hear me crying about someone giving me prep H..funny how you have 600 more posts than me but about 4 million less rep. Basically you just come on here and talk a bunch of bullsh*t and leech...only thing you've been doing is leeching for 3 bx boards...very impressive

and you need to save that bullsh*t about my life..I got one more semester until I finish my master's degree, judging by your reading ability I doubt you even graduated high school, plus I already have two jobs

And I don't give a fu*k about what you saw on ESPN, like i said, wtf is he supposed to do, he doesn't have fu*kin cat like quickness..it's not like he can grab the ball and throw up a turnaround jumper, shaq has to back cats down with his size before he shoots...it's so sad that you don't understand this

there was a great example of how it should be tonight in the first quarter, they dumped the ball into shaq, he kicked it out to walker, so they came off the double to get walker, and he threw it back down low to shaq who put it in for 2 before the double could get set back up...

Last edited by shonuff12; 06-13-2006 at 08:35 PM..
 06-13-2006, 10:09 PM         #90
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:

now dat sh*t was funny
 06-13-2006, 10:31 PM         #91
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
it's not any worse than you braggin about AAU ball

Besides you're the one who got all upset about the rep points, not me...you won't hear me crying about someone giving me prep H..funny how you have 600 more posts than me but about 4 million less rep. Basically you just come on here and talk a bunch of bullsh*t and leech...only thing you've been doing is leeching for 3 bx boards...very impressive

and you need to save that bullsh*t about my life..I got one more semester until I finish my master's degree, judging by your reading ability I doubt you even graduated high school, plus I already have two jobs

And I don't give a fu*k about what you saw on ESPN, like i said, wtf is he supposed to do, he doesn't have fu*kin cat like quickness..it's not like he can grab the ball and throw up a turnaround jumper, shaq has to back cats down with his size before he shoots...it's so sad that you don't understand this

there was a great example of how it should be tonight in the first quarter, they dumped the ball into shaq, he kicked it out to walker, so they came off the double to get walker, and he threw it back down low to shaq who put it in for 2 before the double could get set back up...
u still lost.... i'm 5 yrs younger and you're braggin' bout rep points like its real cake....smh......what's next..... i bet you have better yugi oh cards than me...(i don't really have yugi oh cards...just sayin')
 12 years ago '04        #92
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
shaq bout to go 0-7 in NBA finals games without Kobe ...
 12 years ago '06        #93
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Wawdy24 said:
shaq bout to go 0-7 in NBA finals games without Kobe ...

whats kobes NBA finals record without shaq??
 06-13-2006, 10:45 PM         #94
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
whats kobes NBA finals record without shaq??
at least kobe is still young... shaq will never win a title again
 12 years ago '06        #95
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
^^ whatever....i'm under the belief that it was a partnership....i don't think either of them coulda done it without the other on that laker team.....period. anyone who thinks otherwise is stupid.
 06-13-2006, 11:44 PM         #96
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
ahahah you didnt read my last post, i said i dont know him and dont look up to him at all
You wouldn't know it by the way you ride his c*ck and get all upset everytime somebody says anything negative about him. And you say im the one who's emotional?

your one of those geeks on that he say she say sh*t, listenin to diss tracks and lookin at book quotes like they hold weight, its a circus and your one of the dumb fu*ks buying front row tickets
First im dumb because you claimed I just go by what the media says, now im a geek because I think theres a reason why most people who know Kobe personally, don't like him.:rolleyes: Why don't you just admit you want his c*ck up your a.ss? It's funny how you say im the dumb fu*k yet you're the genius who thinks Shaq and Phil need to make up stories and diss Kobe for money and publicity, as if they dont have enough of both. Why don't you take a couple of minutes to actually read what you write, then get back to me. You make absolutely no sense, f*g**t.

im not interested in their off court drama but geeks like you just keep bringing it up as if it dictates how good of a BASKETBALL player he is
I NEVER ONCE said it dictated how good of a basketball player he is, you moron. If not, prove me wrong. But you've been trying to do that all day and you've failed miserably, so good luck. Second of all, I brought it up because it's one of the reasons I dislike Kobe as a person. I dislike him as a player for similiar reasons tho, because he's a selfish a**hole and doesn't know the meaning of team. He's also a bi*ch who gets his feelings hurt way too easily. In that regard, im sure you'd both get along great.

have you been watching basketball for more then six weeks?
First of all, how old are you? Im 21 years old and I've been playing and watching the game for about 15 years. I've forgotten more about the game then you'll ever know.

i am not gonna discredit nash cus i dont got hate in my blood,its funny how u feel the need to keep bringing nash into this i think nash is dope and he DOES make his teamates way better but..... am i the only one who knew that raja bell played some tight defense and could hit that open jumper before he got famous these playoffs?
I bring Nash into the picture because certain people in this thread wanna lable Kobe the "best player in the league"....when he's not. And before Bell came to Phoenix and got into Phoenix/Nash's run and gun style, he didn't get half as many outside opportunitys. He might not have made Bell "better" from outside but he definitely played to his strengths and got him the ball at the right time every time. In a way that is making him better. And Nash also did the same thing for every other player on the court.

boris diaw has been a very good player in my eyes since he was in europe, tremendous upside since day one and im glad hes showing it... no suprise there considering hes so young and should be getting better each season (stupid fu*ks dont realise that)
Lol you f*g quit acting like you watch Euro ball. Do they even televise that sh*t? Im guessing no. Second of all, you knew nothing. He showed absolutely nothing when he was playing for Atlanta, and the Hawks agree...that's why they shipped him off to Phoenix as a throw in. If a pro GM couldn't even tell Diaw had skill neither did your a.ss. Stop frontin like you're the see all know all guru of this sh*t.

i didnt know much about leandro but if you had half a brain youd know that he was the one who kept the offense running when nash was off the court... nash is not the biggest reason he played well, i think d'antonis system AND HIS OWN fu*kIN TALENT takes more credit?
only an idiot reaching and trying to prove a stupid point (you) would say that about the lakers supporting caste....
Well no sh*t, somebody has to when Nash is off the court. No sh*t Barbosa and all the others have talent but if you think it was some coincidence they all just gelled at the same time for no apparent reason, you're an even bigger idiot then I imagined. And I imagine you to be a pretty big idiot, since absolutely nothing you said has held any weight so far. Second of all, I never said the Lakers have the best team in the league or anything. But they are far from wack. They were good enough to make the playoffs, so that alone proves you know jack sh*t. Brian Cook is 6'10 and can shoot the 3 and rebound. Maybe you didn't know this, but teams are in high demand for guys like that. He will continue to develop and if he ever learns how to play D he will be like a bigger less agile Robert Horry. Smush Parker was very decent this year and could get minutes with any team, I dont really even need to defend him. And like I said already, Luke Walton aint great but he does all the little things and will be a decent backup as he develops.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-13-2006 at 11:59 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #97
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
:lol....iight KOBE CANT MAKE IT TO THE FINALS WITHOUT SHAQ
 06-13-2006, 11:47 PM         #98
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
at least kobe is still young... shaq will never win a title again

hahaha kobe will never win 3 finals mvps and average 35 points and 18 rebounds a game now will he...and he wont average 20pts 10rebs for 13 straight seasons...surpassing wilt and hakeem...no he wont cause kobe is a bi*ch
 06-14-2006, 12:02 AM         #99
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
u still lost.... i'm 5 yrs younger and you're braggin' bout rep points like its real cake....smh......what's next..... i bet you have better yugi oh cards than me...(i don't really have yugi oh cards...just sayin')
lol i ain't bragging about rep, i am just making a point that you are a leech and don't contribute sh*t

fact is, i have been wasting my time teaching you an understanding of the game of basketball on this and several other threads and since you have no fu*king real response to actual basketball knowledge, you wanna try character attacks...the sad fact is, you're a barely literate 20 year old trying to talk bad about someone who is 1 semester off their master's degree and has 2 jobs...it's just a sad statement

basically the sad fact is you can't beat me in ANYTHING...
 12 years ago '05        #100
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
yea shaq won't win one
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago