Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2006, 01:43 PM         #61
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
actually n*gga i'm 20....Avery johnson said they threw everything at kobe, but he was to unstoppable for us..... if a n*gga is contstantly torching a team i'm pretty sure they start doubling and tripling....Shaq is a 300 lb bum that throws his weight around and makes easy baskets......why are still takin' up for this bum a.ss n*gga....
and I'm 25 next month, so save me the when you were a youngin' crap, i was watching and playin ball when you were in 1st grade

It's just pathetic that you are too slow to grasp a simple concept, kobe can't create his own shot, so doubling him isn't nearly as effective

Nevermind that the NBA CREATED rules to slow shaq down just like they did with Wilt and Kareem...see 2002...when they put in defensive 3 seconds and allowed teams to double a player before he even had the ball aka the shaq rules

you really don't know anything
 06-13-2006, 01:50 PM         #62
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaybizzle said:
whos mad about that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shaqs has got to hate that his only rings hes gonna get are with kobe
Yea, he can. But the Mavericks are just dominating them. If this was any other team on the West the Heat would stand a chance and more then likely win. They certainly beat every team in the East. And you know whats funny? Shaq couldn't beat the Pistons WITH Kobe. Couldn't do it again last year when D.Wade got injured either, this year....everybody was at full strength, healthy D.Wade, 4-2 Heat win.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-13-2006 at 01:55 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #63
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Maroon_Tiger said:
and kobe cant get to the finals, let alone past the first 1-2 rounds w/o shaq...
:iagree:
 06-13-2006, 02:07 PM         #64
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
and I'm 25 next month, so save me the when you were a youngin' crap, i was watching and playin ball when you were in 1st grade

It's just pathetic that you are too slow to grasp a simple concept, kobe can't create his own shot, so doubling him isn't nearly as effective

Nevermind that the NBA CREATED rules to slow shaq down just like they did with Wilt and Kareem...see 2002...when they put in defensive 3 seconds and allowed teams to double a player before he even had the ball aka the shaq rules

you really don't know anything
n*gga i was playin' since 2nd grade til my sophomore year.....AAU, etc...you're just tryin' to avoid the fact that Shaq isn't dominant....obviously you don't know what you're sayin' cuz you're contradictin' yourself with what i just bolded...so you're blaming the rules as to why shaq is playin' like a.ss
 06-13-2006, 02:09 PM         #65
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
you're just tryin' to avoid the fact that Shaq isn't dominant....
You Kobe stans need to shut the fu*k up, seriously.
 06-13-2006, 02:18 PM         #66
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
You Kobe stans need to shut the fu*k up, seriously.
:applause: we now have a new Maverick d*ck rider:thumbsdow .....u can hate Kobe but he is the best player in the league....period end of story

3 rings plus 81 pts>>>>Mavs first championship..... real talk and i want the mavs to win
 11 years ago '04        #67
jaybizzle  OP
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
THE REAL TRUTH: Shaq is to old to elbow people out of the way, the refs dont give him that same bullsh*t they used to, now he has to rely on skill ( the jump hook LOL) and he has no real skill, except good footwork and passing
 11 years ago '04        #68
paperizgood 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 4 4
The worst part about it for the Heat is Shaq locks up sooo much money. Wade's not gonna have this same bs rookie contract for too long. I think a big thing for the Heat is their bench, how they can bring vets like Payton and Mourning off the bench when they could probably start on many teams in the league. They're all getting old though.
 11 years ago '04        #69
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 11225 11225
u bout to get this thread ressurrected when shaq takes the next 3 games in miami...
 06-13-2006, 04:08 PM         #70
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
:applause: we now have a new Maverick d*ck rider:thumbsdow .....u can hate Kobe but he is the best player in the league....period end of story

3 rings plus 81 pts>>>>Mavs first championship..... real talk and i want the mavs to win
Oh really? Being beat 2 years in a row for MVP by Steve Nash and then slaughtered in the playoffs 3 games in a row after being up 3-1 and throwing in the towel in game 7 because you couldn't take the beatings any longer and getting owned by Raja Bell makes somebody the best player in the league now a days? I must have not been informed.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-13-2006 at 04:21 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #71
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 fu*ker said:
Oh really? Being beat 2 years in a row for MVP and then slaughtered in the playoffs by Steve Nash makes somebody the best player in the league now a days? I must have not been informed.

you still mad at how kobe dropped 62 in 3 quarters?

ur obviously on that mavs bandwagon, so stfu and enjoy the glory of being on a bandwagon u hoe
 06-13-2006, 04:35 PM         #72
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:

ur obviously on that mavs bandwagon, so stfu and enjoy the glory of being on a bandwagon u hoe
I have absolutely no reason at all to be mad. I've always been a Mavs fan, and the Mavs are in the finals. Wheres your Lakers? Oh yea, thats right....they blew a 3-1 series to the Suns and Nash is the MVP over Kobe, again. It seems as if you have a lot to be mad about, not me.
 06-13-2006, 04:40 PM         #73
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:

i think he is.....

Which player would you want to have the ball with 10 seconds left?Kobe or Nash?

Kobe's 3 rings>>>>>>>>>the Mavs potential ring....then if they win it will take them ages to win another.....3peat>>>>>>>>Mavs

i can't wait til the Mavs win so the kobe fans can brag how he dropped 62 in 3 qtrs on a championship team:applause:
 06-13-2006, 04:49 PM         #74
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
Oh really? Being beat 2 years in a row for MVP by Steve Nash and then slaughtered in the playoffs 3 games in a row after being up 3-1 and throwing in the towel in game 7 because you couldn't take the beatings any longer and getting owned by Raja Bell makes somebody the best player in the league now a days? I must have not been informed.
he damn sure didn't quit when he hit the Mavs up for 62 thru 3 qtrs and had more points than a whole roster combined did he :sleepy:

how in the hell does that happen:wow:
 11 years ago '04        #75
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 fu*ker said:
I have absolutely no reason at all to be mad. I've always been a Mavs fan, and the Mavs are in the finals. Wheres your Lakers? Oh yea, thats right....they blew a 3-1 series to the Suns and Nash is the MVP over Kobe, again. It seems as if you have a lot to be mad about, not me.
didnt u have a pheonix avy like 2 weeks ago...

the lakers are out, big deal moron, so is every other team except the heat and mavs ... kobe wasnt really in the mvp running two seasons ago, it was shaq..

did you just start watching basketball last week?

@ lame bandwagons
 11 years ago '04        #76
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe's jumper/range >>>>>>>>> shaqs jumper/range

+ kobe is faster and can dribble out of pressure... shaq cant..
shaq USED to beast on motherfcukers even in the doubles..get the foul and leave the fans guessing if he'd hit

now he doestn do sh*t in the doubles and misses damn near every free throw, sh*ts ridiculous cus hes a liability more then ever

throwing out of the double is a smart move, i guess shaq has to make more of the oppurtunities he does get in order to be effective

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 06-13-2006 at 05:02 PM..
 06-13-2006, 05:01 PM         #77
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
i think he is.....

Which player would you want to have the ball with 10 seconds left?Kobe or Nash?
Kobe, because that's all he does is shoot. The guy has no idea what being on a team means. Not just on the court but in life in general, the guy has no idea on what team work, friendship or commitment means and that's where he fails in life and on the court, period. Nash won the MVP because he's a better basketball player. Think not? Nash lead the league in a.ssists which transformed his team into the highest scoring offense in the league, he is also a damn good shooter and has very underrated defense. Which is a lot more valuable then just scoring 35 points every night and trying to do everything yourself.

Kobe's 3 rings>>>>>>>>>the Mavs potential ring....then if they win it will take them ages to win another.....3peat>>>>>>>>Mavs
Any team on planet earth could win a NBA championship with Shaq in his prime and healthy, which is what the Lakers had. Kobe wasn't even necessary. Take Kobe out and put in Rip or somebody and you got the same results.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-13-2006 at 05:09 PM..
 06-13-2006, 05:07 PM         #78
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
didnt u have a pheonix avy like 2 weeks ago...
Yea, I did. Im a Suns fan too. You wanna know somethin else? Im also a Blazers and Clippers fan and have been for some time. Same with Suns and Mavericks.....but go ahead and pull the bandwagon card if it makes you feel better. I didn't realize being a fan of more then one team and liking anybody besides Kobe made me a bandwagon jumper.

the lakers are out, big deal moron, so is every other team except the heat and mavs ... kobe wasnt really in the mvp running two seasons ago, it was shaq..
But isn't the "best player in the league" always supposed to be in the MVP hunt?:rolleyes:

did you just start watching basketball last week?
If I did, I'd probably be in your possition...d*ck riding the most popular player in the league.
 06-13-2006, 05:18 PM         #79
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
n*gga i was playin' since 2nd grade til my sophomore year.....AAU, etc...you're just tryin' to avoid the fact that Shaq isn't dominant....obviously you don't know what you're sayin' cuz you're contradictin' yourself with what i just bolded...so you're blaming the rules as to why shaq is playin' like a.ss
it's a typo reject...kobe can create his own shot, we know this

and SHAQ HAS NEVER BEEN DOMINANT WITHOUT OTHER PLAYERS..hence he can't create is own shot....which is what I have been trying to tell your dumb a.ss the whole time

first of all shaq is playing fine, he just hasn't gotten the ball, he's still shooting over 60% for the series..you're just a fu*king blind hater who isn't smart enough to realize that when someone who is shooting over 60% doesn't get the ball in the paint, it's not his fault, it's his team mates fault...

And i am not blaming any rules, I am making the simple statement that shaq is no longer allowed to just run over guys, he is more dependent on his team mates because he's not allowed to bowl guys over anymore and they can double him before he even gets the damn ball

it's painful how ignnorant you are of any and all concepts of logical thought
 11 years ago '04        #80
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 fu*ker said:
The guy has no idea what being on a team means. Not just on the court but in life in general, the guy has no idea on what team work, friendship or comitment means and that's where he fails in life and on the court, period.
wow, that is some emotional sh*t, the hatred you have for kobe is of the most homos3xual kind, your reasons for hating are soo fu*kin gay, dont act like you actually know what hes about other then what the media shoves down your throat or what he shoved down some golddiggin hoes throat in denver...

ppl like you are foolish hypocrits, you cant sit here and idolize these basketball players for their great moral characters, cus u dont know what kinds of ppl they really are, you watch their commercials and fall in love like a 13 year old female

i watch him as a basketball player, not as a rolemodel or anything like that, he could be the devil dressed up in a lakers jersey, i dont care, the fact of the matter is hes arguably the best player in the L and the most dangerous scorer

dont even talk about making his team better, how much better can kobe make a guy named smush, luke walton and brian cooke? these guys belong in the developmental league OR at the veryyyy end of an NBA bench... not starting.... yet they took the suns to 3-1 and choked, not bad for some dudes who shouldnt have been there

your hate is blind and foolish

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 06-13-2006 at 05:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy