Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2006, 09:18 PM         #41
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilvato said:
Shaq can't do n e thing if he shotin five shots a game. Come on they double team him. then he has 2 pass tha ball away and tha guards need 2 step up. D Wade can't do it by himself.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 06-12-2006, 09:19 PM         #42
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
....go back and read my post again

i said it would take a minor miracle of sorts....it can be done...but they'd be the 3rd team outta how many??

It's straight statistics....they have these stats because year after year they continue to hold true (this particular one hasn't been done in over 20 years).

I never said it can't happen....but you and Matt be actin like its ONLY 2-0, and they "just defended the home court" LOL. Thats foolish to put this sort of series lead as lightly as you two are makin it out to be...thats all.

....it's basically at that point like in poker where u just missed the turn card and have like 3 outs in the deck (1 number) that u need to hit and have like a 7 % chance or whatever. Do those stats ACTUALLY mean anything for this situation??...prolly not. But history has shown that theres an extremely small chance of succeeding.
i understand what happened and the way the history has worked..but the mavs ARE SUPPOSED to win at home...correct?

The reason that teams don't usually come back and win the series is because all the teams that go down 0-2 never have homecourt...it's not at all unreasonable to expect the heat to win their home games and for this series to go 7 games...it's also not unereasonable for the heat to take a game on the road...they took one from the pistons...

my point is not that the heat are going to win, i already said i don't think they will, my point is that the series is FAR from over and anyone sayin it's already over is prematurely getting all excited..a series is not over just because you win the home games you are SUPPOSED to win...

When it's 3-0 and they mavs take one from the heat @ home..then talk, but for all we know after the miami games it could be 2-2..winning 2 at home doesn't mean anything, especially when they are the first two games.
 06-12-2006, 09:24 PM         #43
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
only reason i think shaq is too blame as well as his team is because he is a liability if he gets fouled....
also ppl are giving him too much credit, hes not as good as he used to be, thers many reasons for that (refs show no love, ppl play him better, hes slower etc...)

in no way am i saying his team aint to blame as well, but he shouldnt escape the blame just cus hes big shaq and hes getting doubled/tripled, its almost favourable to double and triple him and foul him cus hes such a

bum from the line = shaqs fault

point proven
you're acting like this is some new sh*t that has never been known before, this has always been the deal with shaq...the only difference between what happened last game and what happened other games is that the rest of the team hit their shots so they couldn't just jump all over shaq because then the other players would beat them...

on the fault meter..the rest of the team shooting like sh*t and not getting shaq touches is a lot more at fault than shaq
 06-12-2006, 09:27 PM         #44
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

...don't understand anything about shaq do you? his game is simple...dump it in to shaq...if they double him he kicks it to the open man...when the OPEN MAN doesn't hit his shot, then they keep doubling shaq and he can't operate...it's actually very simple..because 1v1 no one can stop shaq..but when you double him he can't get good looks at the basket
 06-12-2006, 09:33 PM         #45
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
...don't understand anything about shaq do you? his game is simple...dump it in to shaq...if they double him he kicks it to the open man...when the OPEN MAN doesn't hit his shot, then they keep doubling shaq and he can't operate...it's actually very simple..because 1v1 no one can stop shaq..but when you double him he can't get good looks at the basket
Heat will lose.....point blank period end of story:applause: :applause: :D :sleepy:
 06-12-2006, 09:47 PM         #46
arthurmack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Shaq isn't the same dominant force he once was. If he was still that player his team wouldn't lose like this. And this series isn't over you lame a.ss fu*k. They still got 3 straight in MIA and they play well there. Riley is not some lame over there on the bench. If the Heat come back and win this series you should be banned.
i gotta disagree. shaq still has the moves and the power, but all those years of commin in out of shape is now taking its toll on him. i mean the bi*ch can barely avg. 20 a game which is pathetic for the shaq we know. he really cant win without kobe. kobe carried the load all those years when shaq came into the season weighing 400 pounds! and we all can see he cant win without kobe cus the the magic and this years heat team had better players than the 3 time champion lakers. so in my opinion, kobe is the x-factor to shaq winning rings.
 06-12-2006, 10:41 PM         #47
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
Heat will lose.....point blank period end of story:applause: :applause: :D :sleepy:
as i figured you had no actual response to the someone who knows what the hell they are talking about :rolleyes:

I have said a few times that the hear would lose, i am just not a huge hater like you...heat beat my team in the playoffs..but I don't get all upset like some of you homos
 12 years ago '05        #48
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10881 10881
I want tha mavs to win tha championship, but it ain't over yet so I'm not gonna talk that much sh*t. But if tha heat lose tha championship, they're over.....

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 06-12-2006, 10:51 PM         #49
Eastwinds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq is an unstopable human being! When he was with the Magic he made a horable team better! he will continue to return to the finals each year!
 12 years ago '05        #50
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10881 10881
^^As a laker fan I must admit it's tha truth.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 06-12-2006, 11:14 PM         #51
GUNSMOK'N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
^^As a laker fan I must admit it's tha truth.
AND ALSO PRE-MATURE AND STUPID CONSIDERING THE LAKERS HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO BUILD UP A CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDING TEAM YET SINCE SHAQ'S DEPARTURE........

HOWEVER FOR SHAQ'S SIDE, THATS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY...THEIR IS MORE PROOF THAT HE CANT WIN W/O KOBE AS HIS TEAM LOST IN THE CONFERENCE FINALS LAST YEAR, AND ON HIS WAY TO LOSING IN THE FINALS THIS YEAR......SHAQ IS GETTING WORSE, AND HIS CHANCES ARE GETTING SLIMMER, KOBE IS IN HIS PRIME, AND HIS CHANCES OF WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAT AN AGING SHAQ CONSIDERING HE HAS MORE YEARS TO ACCOMPLISH THAT AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME......AND THATS THE END OF THIS STORY......

Last edited by GUNSMOK'N; 06-12-2006 at 11:17 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #52
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 Maroon_Tiger said:
shaq cant win a championship w/o kobe, but kobe cant get out of the first round w/o shaq...
a yr we werent expected to make the playoffs we lost in 7 to phx on a total choke job- but the heat were 52-30 this year in the reg season and the lakers were 45-37 lakers were 7wins from 52 how good were the heat really?? think about it
 06-13-2006, 12:25 AM         #53
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from the other thread..

SHOWTIME said:
shaq is no doubt one of the greatest ever, but too bad for orlando and miami that his greatest years were in a lakers jersey
Was watchin Quite Frankly
(yes he is annoying and dont really like him but he had a point this time)

Saying his legacy is in trouble because of being swept in Orlando and Possibly in Dallas, but he is still a top 50 player of all time and Top 5 at his position.....

I recorded it,3 Minute clip:
[CODE]http://rapidshare.de/files/22926572/lv06.mpg.html[/CODE]

btw; i understand the series isnt over and its Wades team just like how Shaq said it was early in the season...Shaq isnt as dominating as he was in his prime, but he is still better then 95% of the centers out in the NBA right now... and if the Heat dont win it this year with Shaq, i dont think they will ever win it with Shaq ever... Unless Kobe finds a decent Center, Kobe aint winning one either..
 12 years ago '04        #54
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 shonuff12 said:
you're acting like this is some new sh*t that has never been known before, this has always been the deal with shaq...the only difference between what happened last game and what happened other games is that the rest of the team hit their shots so they couldn't just jump all over shaq because then the other players would beat them...
of course its not some new sh*t, im just saying having shaq on the floor can be a bit of a problem for the heat.

dont get me wrong,i still think shaq is a great a.sset, but hes not playing up to his potential which is why hes getting no slack from the critics, i expect better things from shaq then i do from bums like toine and payton b/c shaq is one of the best ever

shonuff12 said:
on the fault meter..the rest of the team shooting like sh*t and not getting shaq touches is a lot more at fault than shaq
yea i agree his team needs to play better and is more at fault when they aint hitting theyre shots
 06-13-2006, 09:31 AM         #55
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
as i figured you had no actual response to the someone who knows what the hell they are talking about :rolleyes:

I have said a few times that the hear would lose, i am just not a huge hater like you...heat beat my team in the playoffs..but I don't get all upset like some of you homos
i ain't hatin'... i'm statin' the facts n*gga and what makes you know more about b-ball than me n*gga ....must be out ya damn mind.... i been doin' this sh*t since a youngin'

stop Ridin' the heat nuts cuz none of yall were heat fans before Wade and shaq came....i'mma lakers fan during the championships and i'm still one
 06-13-2006, 10:04 AM         #56
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R0R0 said:
a yr we werent expected to make the playoffs we lost in 7 to phx on a total choke job- but the heat were 52-30 this year in the reg season and the lakers were 45-37 lakers were 7wins from 52 how good were the heat really?? think about it
you've got be kidding me...are you honestly acting like 7 wins is a small number in the NBA?

7 wins would have made the lakers the 4th best record in the west

if the bucks had 7 more wins in the east, they would have went from the 8th seed to 4th seed

@ you trying to say that 7 wins is not a lot
 06-13-2006, 10:05 AM         #57
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
of course its not some new sh*t, im just saying having shaq on the floor can be a bit of a problem for the heat.

dont get me wrong,i still think shaq is a great a.sset, but hes not playing up to his potential which is why hes getting no slack from the critics, i expect better things from shaq then i do from bums like toine and payton b/c shaq is one of the best ever

yea i agree his team needs to play better and is more at fault when they aint hitting theyre shots
that's fine you can expect something from shaq if they get him the ball, but if you have been watching the games, you know that last game shaq wasn't getting any touches, he took 5 friggin shots...that is an obvious indicator that his team is NOT getting him the ball and not helping out with the double teams by hitting their shots
 06-13-2006, 10:09 AM         #58
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
i ain't hatin'... i'm statin' the facts n*gga and what makes you know more about b-ball than me n*gga ....must be out ya damn mind.... i been doin' this sh*t since a youngin'

stop Ridin' the heat nuts cuz none of yall were heat fans before Wade and shaq came....i'mma lakers fan during the championships and i'm still one
please, when you were a youngin was probably 5 years ago, save me that bullsh*t, about how you have all this experience becuase you are probably fu*king 16 years old and you don't know sh*t

and I already said I am NOT a heat fan (hence they beat my team) in the post you just fu*king quoted..how stupid are you?

You didn't state any fu*king facts, you just said "so" to a post about shaq being doubled which shows exactly how fu*king little you know about the actual game of basketball because you don't understand the simple principles surrounding a double team and the ways to beat it
 06-13-2006, 10:34 AM         #59
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
please, when you were a youngin was probably 5 years ago, save me that bullsh*t, about how you have all this experience becuase you are probably fu*king 16 years old and you don't know sh*t

and I already said I am NOT a heat fan (hence they beat my team) in the post you just fu*king quoted..how stupid are you?

You didn't state any fu*king facts, you just said "so" to a post about shaq being doubled which shows exactly how fu*king little you know about the actual game of basketball because you don't understand the simple principles surrounding a double team and the ways to beat it
actually n*gga i'm 20....Avery johnson said they threw everything at kobe, but he was to unstoppable for us..... if a n*gga is contstantly torching a team i'm pretty sure they start doubling and tripling....Shaq is a 300 lb bum that throws his weight around and makes easy baskets......why are still takin' up for this bum a.ss n*gga....
 12 years ago '05        #60
Dwillis5 
space
space
$233 | Props total: 0 0
I'm A Gambling man and I always look for numbers that are in my favor when i am placing a bet. SO with that in mind the s eries is definetly not over but............. 25 of 27 teams that have went up 2-0 in the Finals have went on to when so.......thats about a 7.5% chance ...... Which means that its not impossible but at this point highly unlikely that the heat will come back in this one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy