Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

view more...

most viewed right now
113 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
51 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2006, 11:14 PM         #51
GUNSMOK'N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said
^^As a laker fan I must admit it's tha truth.
AND ALSO PRE-MATURE AND STUPID CONSIDERING THE LAKERS HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO BUILD UP A CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDING TEAM YET SINCE SHAQ'S DEPARTURE........

HOWEVER FOR SHAQ'S SIDE, THATS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY...THEIR IS MORE PROOF THAT HE CANT WIN W/O KOBE AS HIS TEAM LOST IN THE CONFERENCE FINALS LAST YEAR, AND ON HIS WAY TO LOSING IN THE FINALS THIS YEAR......SHAQ IS GETTING WORSE, AND HIS CHANCES ARE GETTING SLIMMER, KOBE IS IN HIS PRIME, AND HIS CHANCES OF WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAT AN AGING SHAQ CONSIDERING HE HAS MORE YEARS TO ACCOMPLISH THAT AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME......AND THATS THE END OF THIS STORY......

Last edited by GUNSMOK'N; 06-12-2006 at 11:17 PM..

12 years ago '05        #52
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,832 | Props total: 20 20
 Maroon_Tiger said
shaq cant win a championship w/o kobe, but kobe cant get out of the first round w/o shaq...
a yr we werent expected to make the playoffs we lost in 7 to phx on a total choke job- but the heat were 52-30 this year in the reg season and the lakers were 45-37 lakers were 7wins from 52 how good were the heat really?? think about it

06-13-2006, 12:25 AM         #53
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from the other thread..

SHOWTIME said
shaq is no doubt one of the greatest ever, but too bad for orlando and miami that his greatest years were in a lakers jersey
Was watchin Quite Frankly
(yes he is annoying and dont really like him but he had a point this time)

Saying his legacy is in trouble because of being swept in Orlando and Possibly in Dallas, but he is still a top 50 player of all time and Top 5 at his position.....

I recorded it,3 Minute clip:
[CODE]http://rapidshare.de/files/22926572/lv06.mpg.html[/CODE]

btw; i understand the series isnt over and its Wades team just like how Shaq said it was early in the season...Shaq isnt as dominating as he was in his prime, but he is still better then 95% of the centers out in the NBA right now... and if the Heat dont win it this year with Shaq, i dont think they will ever win it with Shaq ever... Unless Kobe finds a decent Center, Kobe aint winning one either..

12 years ago '04        #54
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
 shonuff12 said
you're acting like this is some new sh*t that has never been known before, this has always been the deal with shaq...the only difference between what happened last game and what happened other games is that the rest of the team hit their shots so they couldn't just jump all over shaq because then the other players would beat them...
of course its not some new sh*t, im just saying having shaq on the floor can be a bit of a problem for the heat.

dont get me wrong,i still think shaq is a great a.sset, but hes not playing up to his potential which is why hes getting no slack from the critics, i expect better things from shaq then i do from bums like toine and payton b/c shaq is one of the best ever

shonuff12 said
on the fault meter..the rest of the team shooting like sh*t and not getting shaq touches is a lot more at fault than shaq
yea i agree his team needs to play better and is more at fault when they aint hitting theyre shots

06-13-2006, 09:31 AM         #55
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said
as i figured you had no actual response to the someone who knows what the hell they are talking about :rolleyes:

I have said a few times that the hear would lose, i am just not a huge hater like you...heat beat my team in the playoffs..but I don't get all upset like some of you homos
i ain't hatin'... i'm statin' the facts n*gga and what makes you know more about b-ball than me n*gga ....must be out ya damn mind.... i been doin' this sh*t since a youngin'

stop Ridin' the heat nuts cuz none of yall were heat fans before Wade and shaq came....i'mma lakers fan during the championships and i'm still one

06-13-2006, 10:04 AM         #56
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R0R0 said
a yr we werent expected to make the playoffs we lost in 7 to phx on a total choke job- but the heat were 52-30 this year in the reg season and the lakers were 45-37 lakers were 7wins from 52 how good were the heat really?? think about it
you've got be kidding me...are you honestly acting like 7 wins is a small number in the NBA?

7 wins would have made the lakers the 4th best record in the west

if the bucks had 7 more wins in the east, they would have went from the 8th seed to 4th seed

@ you trying to say that 7 wins is not a lot

06-13-2006, 10:05 AM         #57
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said
of course its not some new sh*t, im just saying having shaq on the floor can be a bit of a problem for the heat.

dont get me wrong,i still think shaq is a great a.sset, but hes not playing up to his potential which is why hes getting no slack from the critics, i expect better things from shaq then i do from bums like toine and payton b/c shaq is one of the best ever

yea i agree his team needs to play better and is more at fault when they aint hitting theyre shots
that's fine you can expect something from shaq if they get him the ball, but if you have been watching the games, you know that last game shaq wasn't getting any touches, he took 5 friggin shots...that is an obvious indicator that his team is NOT getting him the ball and not helping out with the double teams by hitting their shots

06-13-2006, 10:09 AM         #58
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said
i ain't hatin'... i'm statin' the facts n*gga and what makes you know more about b-ball than me n*gga ....must be out ya damn mind.... i been doin' this sh*t since a youngin'

stop Ridin' the heat nuts cuz none of yall were heat fans before Wade and shaq came....i'mma lakers fan during the championships and i'm still one
please, when you were a youngin was probably 5 years ago, save me that bullsh*t, about how you have all this experience becuase you are probably fu*king 16 years old and you don't know sh*t

and I already said I am NOT a heat fan (hence they beat my team) in the post you just fu*king quoted..how stupid are you?

You didn't state any fu*king facts, you just said "so" to a post about shaq being doubled which shows exactly how fu*king little you know about the actual game of basketball because you don't understand the simple principles surrounding a double team and the ways to beat it

06-13-2006, 10:34 AM         #59
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said
please, when you were a youngin was probably 5 years ago, save me that bullsh*t, about how you have all this experience becuase you are probably fu*king 16 years old and you don't know sh*t

and I already said I am NOT a heat fan (hence they beat my team) in the post you just fu*king quoted..how stupid are you?

You didn't state any fu*king facts, you just said "so" to a post about shaq being doubled which shows exactly how fu*king little you know about the actual game of basketball because you don't understand the simple principles surrounding a double team and the ways to beat it
actually n*gga i'm 20....Avery johnson said they threw everything at kobe, but he was to unstoppable for us..... if a n*gga is contstantly torching a team i'm pretty sure they start doubling and tripling....Shaq is a 300 lb bum that throws his weight around and makes easy baskets......why are still takin' up for this bum a.ss n*gga....

12 years ago '05        #60
Dwillis5 
space
space
$233 | Props total: 0 0
I'm A Gambling man and I always look for numbers that are in my favor when i am placing a bet. SO with that in mind the s eries is definetly not over but............. 25 of 27 teams that have went up 2-0 in the Finals have went on to when so.......thats about a 7.5% chance ...... Which means that its not impossible but at this point highly unlikely that the heat will come back in this one.

06-13-2006, 01:43 PM         #61
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said
actually n*gga i'm 20....Avery johnson said they threw everything at kobe, but he was to unstoppable for us..... if a n*gga is contstantly torching a team i'm pretty sure they start doubling and tripling....Shaq is a 300 lb bum that throws his weight around and makes easy baskets......why are still takin' up for this bum a.ss n*gga....
and I'm 25 next month, so save me the when you were a youngin' crap, i was watching and playin ball when you were in 1st grade

It's just pathetic that you are too slow to grasp a simple concept, kobe can't create his own shot, so doubling him isn't nearly as effective

Nevermind that the NBA CREATED rules to slow shaq down just like they did with Wilt and Kareem...see 2002...when they put in defensive 3 seconds and allowed teams to double a player before he even had the ball aka the shaq rules

you really don't know anything

06-13-2006, 01:50 PM         #62
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaybizzle said
whos mad about that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shaqs has got to hate that his only rings hes gonna get are with kobe
Yea, he can. But the Mavericks are just dominating them. If this was any other team on the West the Heat would stand a chance and more then likely win. They certainly beat every team in the East. And you know whats funny? Shaq couldn't beat the Pistons WITH Kobe. Couldn't do it again last year when D.Wade got injured either, this year....everybody was at full strength, healthy D.Wade, 4-2 Heat win.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-13-2006 at 01:55 PM..

12 years ago '05        #63
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
 Maroon_Tiger said
and kobe cant get to the finals, let alone past the first 1-2 rounds w/o shaq...
:iagree:

06-13-2006, 02:07 PM         #64
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said
and I'm 25 next month, so save me the when you were a youngin' crap, i was watching and playin ball when you were in 1st grade

It's just pathetic that you are too slow to grasp a simple concept, kobe can't create his own shot, so doubling him isn't nearly as effective

Nevermind that the NBA CREATED rules to slow shaq down just like they did with Wilt and Kareem...see 2002...when they put in defensive 3 seconds and allowed teams to double a player before he even had the ball aka the shaq rules

you really don't know anything
n*gga i was playin' since 2nd grade til my sophomore year.....AAU, etc...you're just tryin' to avoid the fact that Shaq isn't dominant....obviously you don't know what you're sayin' cuz you're contradictin' yourself with what i just bolded...so you're blaming the rules as to why shaq is playin' like a.ss

06-13-2006, 02:09 PM         #65
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said
you're just tryin' to avoid the fact that Shaq isn't dominant....
You Kobe stans need to shut the fu*k up, seriously.

06-13-2006, 02:18 PM         #66
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said
You Kobe stans need to shut the fu*k up, seriously.
:applause: we now have a new Maverick d*ck rider:thumbsdow .....u can hate Kobe but he is the best player in the league....period end of story

3 rings plus 81 pts>>>>Mavs first championship..... real talk and i want the mavs to win

12 years ago '04        #67
jaybizzle  OP
space
space
$3,325 | Props total: 11 11
THE REAL TRUTH: Shaq is to old to elbow people out of the way, the refs dont give him that same bullsh*t they used to, now he has to rely on skill ( the jump hook LOL) and he has no real skill, except good footwork and passing

12 years ago '04        #68
paperizgood 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 8 8
The worst part about it for the Heat is Shaq locks up sooo much money. Wade's not gonna have this same bs rookie contract for too long. I think a big thing for the Heat is their bench, how they can bring vets like Payton and Mourning off the bench when they could probably start on many teams in the league. They're all getting old though.

12 years ago '04        #69
rasheedwallace 57 heat pts57
space
space
$26,177 | Props total: 12275 12275
u bout to get this thread ressurrected when shaq takes the next 3 games in miami...

06-13-2006, 04:08 PM         #70
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said
:applause: we now have a new Maverick d*ck rider:thumbsdow .....u can hate Kobe but he is the best player in the league....period end of story

3 rings plus 81 pts>>>>Mavs first championship..... real talk and i want the mavs to win
Oh really? Being beat 2 years in a row for MVP by Steve Nash and then slaughtered in the playoffs 3 games in a row after being up 3-1 and throwing in the towel in game 7 because you couldn't take the beatings any longer and getting owned by Raja Bell makes somebody the best player in the league now a days? I must have not been informed.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-13-2006 at 04:21 PM..

12 years ago '04        #71
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 fu*ker said
Oh really? Being beat 2 years in a row for MVP and then slaughtered in the playoffs by Steve Nash makes somebody the best player in the league now a days? I must have not been informed.

you still mad at how kobe dropped 62 in 3 quarters?

ur obviously on that mavs bandwagon, so stfu and enjoy the glory of being on a bandwagon u hoe

06-13-2006, 04:35 PM         #72
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said

ur obviously on that mavs bandwagon, so stfu and enjoy the glory of being on a bandwagon u hoe
I have absolutely no reason at all to be mad. I've always been a Mavs fan, and the Mavs are in the finals. Wheres your Lakers? Oh yea, thats right....they blew a 3-1 series to the Suns and Nash is the MVP over Kobe, again. It seems as if you have a lot to be mad about, not me.

06-13-2006, 04:40 PM         #73
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said

i think he is.....

Which player would you want to have the ball with 10 seconds left?Kobe or Nash?

Kobe's 3 rings>>>>>>>>>the Mavs potential ring....then if they win it will take them ages to win another.....3peat>>>>>>>>Mavs

i can't wait til the Mavs win so the kobe fans can brag how he dropped 62 in 3 qtrs on a championship team:applause:

06-13-2006, 04:49 PM         #74
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said
Oh really? Being beat 2 years in a row for MVP by Steve Nash and then slaughtered in the playoffs 3 games in a row after being up 3-1 and throwing in the towel in game 7 because you couldn't take the beatings any longer and getting owned by Raja Bell makes somebody the best player in the league now a days? I must have not been informed.
he damn sure didn't quit when he hit the Mavs up for 62 thru 3 qtrs and had more points than a whole roster combined did he :sleepy:

how in the hell does that happen:wow:

12 years ago '04        #75
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 fu*ker said
I have absolutely no reason at all to be mad. I've always been a Mavs fan, and the Mavs are in the finals. Wheres your Lakers? Oh yea, thats right....they blew a 3-1 series to the Suns and Nash is the MVP over Kobe, again. It seems as if you have a lot to be mad about, not me.
didnt u have a pheonix avy like 2 weeks ago...

the lakers are out, big deal moron, so is every other team except the heat and mavs ... kobe wasnt really in the mvp running two seasons ago, it was shaq..

did you just start watching basketball last week?

@ lame bandwagons

Home      

most viewed right now
+42online now  40
Video inside Dude Explains How He Stayed With His Unfaithful Woman Only For Her To C..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+121online now  39
Fam! I'd Victimizie Her Insides Hourly
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+64online now  39
Video inside It's funny mtv never aired this clip of Pac saying everything was all g..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside CONFIRMED: Joe Budden back on drugs, Comes out of retirement to join Ma..
49 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Early Black Friday sale at GameStop starting 11/18
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
-26online now  14
top 5 instagram thottie