squad up!

Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2006, 03:41 PM         #26
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said
jason terry >>>>>> williams and that bum payton

shaq is a shadow of his dominant self, yea if shaq was in his mid twenties the heat might be kickin a.ss, BUT HE AINT! i see ppl blaming shaqs supporting cast for not hitting open jumpers etc..... thats ridiculous, they are all to blame INCLUDING shaq
how you figure? is it his fault as soon as he has the ball they double him and he kicks it out and his team misses the wide open J? 41% from the floor yesteday...D.Wade 9-19 , J will 3-10, point made

12 years ago '05        #27
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,832 | Props total: 20 20
You People 4get Mavs Are N Were The Best Road Team In The Reg Season Beat The Defendin Champs At Home N Eliminated Them At Home

12 years ago '05        #28
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
 Maroon_Tiger said
and kobe cant get to the finals, let alone past the first 1-2 rounds w/o shaq...
put shaq in the lakers and kobe with the heat and see who gets further..
hint: not the lakers :slap:

Last edited by CMar22; 06-12-2006 at 04:15 PM..

12 years ago '04        #29
KURUPTION!!! 545 heat pts545
space
space
$34,755 | Props total: 1267 1267
 Mat The W said
it's only 2-0
25 of 27 teams have won the whole thing when up 2-0 and EVERY team has won when up 2-0 since the 2-3-2 format. Seriously though the Lakers are out, can't we please etop talking about them.

12 years ago '04        #30
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,539 | Props total: 87 87
 R0R0 said
You People 4get Mavs Are N Were The Best Road Team In The Reg Season Beat The Defendin Champs At Home N Eliminated Them At Home
your sig says it all

and yes, can we stop with the lakers and kobe threads ... sh*t gets old!

06-12-2006, 04:33 PM         #31
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the fu*k can you make this statement when kobi can barely make it to the playoffs with out shaq !!!

bhahahaha yall nutt huggers crack me up

12 years ago '05        #32
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 P DEDOS 954 said
how the fu*k can you make this statement when kobi can barely make it to the playoffs with out shaq !!!

bhahahaha yall nutt huggers crack me up
this is funny lol yoou mad u aint winnin sh*t so u think goin at a LAKERS fan is gonna make u look "cool and bigger" ay keep tellin yourself your a heat fan LMAOO prolly your first year in bein a heat fan gtfoh your gonna have to settle for conference champions flags

12 years ago '05        #33
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
Hmmm....who needs who? man3

I think its becoming quite clear that everyone that made the argument that Shaq could have won those rings with just any guard needs to shut their mouth for all of eternity. Also, those who downplayed Kobes performances, Kobe's impact and contribution, and the idiotic claims that his rings arent worth as much also need to shut their trap.

And classic Shaq to duck out of the press conference. Can you even imagine if Kobe would have scored 5 points in a game and ducked out on the press conference what the media would be saying!?!?!?!

-Quit on his team
-Cant face the facts
-Cant take the pressure

ect, ect, ect.....

After all the Kobe hate and Shaq homers on this site, I have to say that I am enjoying this

06-12-2006, 05:04 PM         #34
Human Octane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bold statement.

12 years ago '05        #35
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
 R0R0 said
And classic Shaq to duck out of the press conference. Can you even imagine if Kobe would have scored 5 points in a game and ducked out on the press conference what the media would be saying!?!?!?!

-Quit on his team
-Cant face the facts
-Cant take the pressure
cosign... i got love for shaq but after most of his bad games (which werent that many) he wouldnt talk to the media and would leave through the back door. then he'd be in a bad mood till they played their next game...

12 years ago '04        #36
Javon23 300 heat pts300
space
space
$50,004 | Props total: 17770 17770
lol yall are some fools to even talk down about shaq
when the next 3 games are in miami
yall better hope miami loose because somebodys gonna expose
yall in the worst way.

12 years ago '05        #37
katalist 235 heat pts235
space
space
$37,379 | Props total: 1913 1913
the series aint over.... Miami will win 2 or 3 of the 3 at home.. book mark this.. it will happen

12 years ago '04        #38
KURUPTION!!! 545 heat pts545
space
space
$34,755 | Props total: 1267 1267
 R0R0 said
Hmmm....who needs who? man3

I think its becoming quite clear that everyone that made the argument that Shaq could have won those rings with just any guard needs to shut their mouth for all of eternity. Also, those who downplayed Kobes performances, Kobe's impact and contribution, and the idiotic claims that his rings arent worth as much also need to shut their trap.

-Quit on his team
-Cant face the facts
-Cant take the pressure

ect, ect, ect.....

After all the Kobe hate and Shaq homers on this site, I have to say that I am enjoying this
I agree with this sh*t. Shaq's a fu*king baby. He gets mad everytime he doesn't get his way. He spent all of last season dissing the Lakers because they made a business decision and went with Kobe. Then he says Pat Riley's the best coach he ever had all of a sudden. he was Phil Jackson all the way until Phil came back to coach the Lakers, now they down 0-2 and he runs out the building. Come on all ya'll Laker haters that make up 80% of BX would still be clownin him if he did that in December, but cause it's Shaq everybody loses sight of that. Shaq's a great player and the best Center in the league for now, but dude cries like a bi*ch all the time.

12 years ago '04        #39
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
 shonuff12 said
how you figure? is it his fault as soon as he has the ball they double him and he kicks it out and his team misses the wide open J? 41% from the floor yesteday...D.Wade 9-19 , J will 3-10, point made
only reason i think shaq is too blame as well as his team is because he is a liability if he gets fouled....
also ppl are giving him too much credit, hes not as good as he used to be, thers many reasons for that (refs show no love, ppl play him better, hes slower etc...)

in no way am i saying his team aint to blame as well, but he shouldnt escape the blame just cus hes big shaq and hes getting doubled/tripled, its almost favourable to double and triple him and foul him cus hes such a

bum from the line = shaqs fault

point proven

12 years ago '06        #40
lilvato 
space
space
space
$8 | Props total: 0 0
Shaq can't do n e thing if he shotin five shots a game. Come on they double team him. then he has 2 pass tha ball away and tha guards need 2 step up. D Wade can't do it by himself.

06-12-2006, 08:18 PM         #41
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilvato said
Shaq can't do n e thing if he shotin five shots a game. Come on they double team him. then he has 2 pass tha ball away and tha guards need 2 step up. D Wade can't do it by himself.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

06-12-2006, 08:19 PM         #42
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said
....go back and read my post again

i said it would take a minor miracle of sorts....it can be done...but they'd be the 3rd team outta how many??

It's straight statistics....they have these stats because year after year they continue to hold true (this particular one hasn't been done in over 20 years).

I never said it can't happen....but you and Matt be actin like its ONLY 2-0, and they "just defended the home court" LOL. Thats foolish to put this sort of series lead as lightly as you two are makin it out to be...thats all.

....it's basically at that point like in poker where u just missed the turn card and have like 3 outs in the deck (1 number) that u need to hit and have like a 7 % chance or whatever. Do those stats ACTUALLY mean anything for this situation??...prolly not. But history has shown that theres an extremely small chance of succeeding.
i understand what happened and the way the history has worked..but the mavs ARE SUPPOSED to win at home...correct?

The reason that teams don't usually come back and win the series is because all the teams that go down 0-2 never have homecourt...it's not at all unreasonable to expect the heat to win their home games and for this series to go 7 games...it's also not unereasonable for the heat to take a game on the road...they took one from the pistons...

my point is not that the heat are going to win, i already said i don't think they will, my point is that the series is FAR from over and anyone sayin it's already over is prematurely getting all excited..a series is not over just because you win the home games you are SUPPOSED to win...

When it's 3-0 and they mavs take one from the heat @ home..then talk, but for all we know after the miami games it could be 2-2..winning 2 at home doesn't mean anything, especially when they are the first two games.

06-12-2006, 08:24 PM         #43
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said
only reason i think shaq is too blame as well as his team is because he is a liability if he gets fouled....
also ppl are giving him too much credit, hes not as good as he used to be, thers many reasons for that (refs show no love, ppl play him better, hes slower etc...)

in no way am i saying his team aint to blame as well, but he shouldnt escape the blame just cus hes big shaq and hes getting doubled/tripled, its almost favourable to double and triple him and foul him cus hes such a

bum from the line = shaqs fault

point proven
you're acting like this is some new sh*t that has never been known before, this has always been the deal with shaq...the only difference between what happened last game and what happened other games is that the rest of the team hit their shots so they couldn't just jump all over shaq because then the other players would beat them...

on the fault meter..the rest of the team shooting like sh*t and not getting shaq touches is a lot more at fault than shaq

06-12-2006, 08:27 PM         #44
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

...don't understand anything about shaq do you? his game is simple...dump it in to shaq...if they double him he kicks it to the open man...when the OPEN MAN doesn't hit his shot, then they keep doubling shaq and he can't operate...it's actually very simple..because 1v1 no one can stop shaq..but when you double him he can't get good looks at the basket

06-12-2006, 08:33 PM         #45
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said
...don't understand anything about shaq do you? his game is simple...dump it in to shaq...if they double him he kicks it to the open man...when the OPEN MAN doesn't hit his shot, then they keep doubling shaq and he can't operate...it's actually very simple..because 1v1 no one can stop shaq..but when you double him he can't get good looks at the basket
Heat will lose.....point blank period end of story:applause: :applause: :D :sleepy:

06-12-2006, 08:47 PM         #46
arthurmack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said
Shaq isn't the same dominant force he once was. If he was still that player his team wouldn't lose like this. And this series isn't over you lame a.ss fu*k. They still got 3 straight in MIA and they play well there. Riley is not some lame over there on the bench. If the Heat come back and win this series you should be banned.
i gotta disagree. shaq still has the moves and the power, but all those years of commin in out of shape is now taking its toll on him. i mean the bi*ch can barely avg. 20 a game which is pathetic for the shaq we know. he really cant win without kobe. kobe carried the load all those years when shaq came into the season weighing 400 pounds! and we all can see he cant win without kobe cus the the magic and this years heat team had better players than the 3 time champion lakers. so in my opinion, kobe is the x-factor to shaq winning rings.

06-12-2006, 09:41 PM         #47
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said
Heat will lose.....point blank period end of story:applause: :applause: :D :sleepy:
as i figured you had no actual response to the someone who knows what the hell they are talking about :rolleyes:

I have said a few times that the hear would lose, i am just not a huge hater like you...heat beat my team in the playoffs..but I don't get all upset like some of you homos

12 years ago '05        #48
Sivraj 353 heat pts353
space
space
$47,382 | Props total: 14763 14763
I want tha mavs to win tha championship, but it ain't over yet so I'm not gonna talk that much sh*t. But if tha heat lose tha championship, they're over.....

06-12-2006, 09:51 PM         #49
Eastwinds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq is an unstopable human being! When he was with the Magic he made a horable team better! he will continue to return to the finals each year!

12 years ago '05        #50
Sivraj 353 heat pts353
space
space
$47,382 | Props total: 14763 14763
^^As a laker fan I must admit it's tha truth.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
56 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ohh sh-t the Vic mensa XXX diss just dropped and he straight bodied X S..
131 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Wack gets exposed calling Game a fake banger!!SMH!
70 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING NEWS: YouTube Is DOWN WORLDWIDE!
90 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
61 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
23 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Colin HoH Kaep with another W: Brittany Renner had to fund all her visits ..
73 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What gang did #bowwow join⁉️
35 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
16 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA This just might be the GOAT NBA season tip-off photo
30 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The 10 most Rat Infested cities in the U.S. - - NY not #1?
12 comments
1 hour ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - philadelphia - 200 students brawl outside mcdonalds
27 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Man gets 6 month in jail for hitting it doggy style
22 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Ted Cruz went full Trump and Beto let him have it
17 comments
4 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Deray just roasted that fuc nigga drake haaaa bet awards
34 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA so NO THREAD on JAYLEN BROWN BODY SLAM DUNK of the YEAR on JOEL EMBIID?? :..
30 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake plotting on 03 Greedo’s daughter?
75 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside bilge not mary 👀
18 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No Limit 98’
20 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 10/16/18 RING and BANNER NIGHT!!! – Golden State Warriors vs. Oklahoma Cit..
339 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
foshoVoodoo
bird call
Sphynx
Breeze
Broseph Stalin
Emperor85
Blaffy
Illuminati 8ob
thegoldenhero
Yung Dilla
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
BlackDynamite
foshoVoodoo
StillNigga
---Max-Payne---
NinetyThree94
GriffDawg
Gang Sht
Breeze
Ryo857

most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Rumor!!!! Avengers:Annihilation trailer description!!!
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Them thangs sitting HEAVY!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Drake links up with Jessica Alba
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Lowered my Model 3
36 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  6
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  2
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - BREAKING: CNN reports Saudis admit to killing Jamal Khashoggi
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  2
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy