Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
IF miami shot halfway decent ... heat are up 2-0 ... but who knows ... it's going 6 ... not sure who gunna win it ... but routing for Dallas ... That would add to the Kobe hype ... Kobe outscored the NBA Champs through 3 quarters HAHAHHAHHAHA ... Just playing ya'll!
 12 years ago '04        #22
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
jason terry >>>>>> williams and that bum payton

shaq is a shadow of his dominant self, yea if shaq was in his mid twenties the heat might be kickin a.ss, BUT HE AINT! i see ppl blaming shaqs supporting cast for not hitting open jumpers etc..... thats ridiculous, they are all to blame INCLUDING shaq

all these fools saying if shaq had so and so with him, or if shaq was ____ yrs old hed dominate, or if wade was older hed stick the mavs

thats just like saying if the pistons picked up paul pierce steve nash shawn marion and brought jordan outta retirement they woulda beat the heat, that aint the case so stfu and stop trying to make excuses with all that wishful thinking
 06-12-2006, 04:33 PM         #23
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
wtf u guys talkin bout....it is what it is....quit sugar-coatin sh*t. theres only been 2 teams in the history of nba finals to come back from an 0-2 deficit to win. the fact that you ppl are suggesting that its not that big of a deal, and its what home teams are 'supposed' to do, is absurd. .

Am i saying its impossible??....no....but am i saying that it will take a relative minor-miracle of sorts to win this series??...yes.
this is always hillarious to me..when people say that some sh*t won't happen because it hasn't happened....see the lakers/suns series earlier this year..point made

You want to give me a reason you think the mavs will win (i think they will too) but don't tell me it's because of some sh*t that happened between two teams in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, or 1990s. Especially if it doesn't involve a tradition of voting or something....

The Boston Red Sox taught me to never say never, you should take the same lesson
 12 years ago '06        #24
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
 Phreaky41 said:
i was hoping somebody other than myself was going to start this thread bcuz im tired of hearing the opposite. the truth of the matter is that shaq is just as arrogant as kobe but people just finds him to be much more hilarious because he is, but they just hate kobe's guts. america blames kobe for the breakup, but who's to say that shaq isn't as selfish as you all says kobe is. shaq couldnt co-exist with penny in orlando, same in la, but he and d. wade are tight. it's not about feelings, it's about skills, and kobe has skills. when its all said and done, they might not ever win a ring without each other, but it was good while it lasted. i hope this isnt true becuz i am a lakers fan, but u know, hey, whatever happens, just happens.
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT
 12 years ago '06        #25
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 shonuff12 said:
this is always hillarious to me..when people say that some sh*t won't happen because it hasn't happened....see the lakers/suns series earlier this year..point made

You want to give me a reason you think the mavs will win (i think they will too) but don't tell me it's because of some sh*t that happened between two teams in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, or 1990s. Especially if it doesn't involve a tradition of voting or something....

The Boston Red Sox taught me to never say never, you should take the same lesson

....go back and read my post again

i said it would take a minor miracle of sorts....it can be done...but they'd be the 3rd team outta how many??

It's straight statistics....they have these stats because year after year they continue to hold true (this particular one hasn't been done in over 20 years).

I never said it can't happen....but you and Matt be actin like its ONLY 2-0, and they "just defended the home court" LOL. Thats foolish to put this sort of series lead as lightly as you two are makin it out to be...thats all.

....it's basically at that point like in poker where u just missed the turn card and have like 3 outs in the deck (1 number) that u need to hit and have like a 7 % chance or whatever. Do those stats ACTUALLY mean anything for this situation??...prolly not. But history has shown that theres an extremely small chance of succeeding.
 06-12-2006, 04:41 PM         #26
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
jason terry >>>>>> williams and that bum payton

shaq is a shadow of his dominant self, yea if shaq was in his mid twenties the heat might be kickin a.ss, BUT HE AINT! i see ppl blaming shaqs supporting cast for not hitting open jumpers etc..... thats ridiculous, they are all to blame INCLUDING shaq
how you figure? is it his fault as soon as he has the ball they double him and he kicks it out and his team misses the wide open J? 41% from the floor yesteday...D.Wade 9-19 , J will 3-10, point made
 12 years ago '05        #27
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
You People 4get Mavs Are N Were The Best Road Team In The Reg Season Beat The Defendin Champs At Home N Eliminated Them At Home
 12 years ago '05        #28
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Maroon_Tiger said:
and kobe cant get to the finals, let alone past the first 1-2 rounds w/o shaq...
put shaq in the lakers and kobe with the heat and see who gets further..
hint: not the lakers :slap:

Last edited by CMar22; 06-12-2006 at 05:15 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #29
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Mat The W said:
it's only 2-0
25 of 27 teams have won the whole thing when up 2-0 and EVERY team has won when up 2-0 since the 2-3-2 format. Seriously though the Lakers are out, can't we please etop talking about them.
 12 years ago '04        #30
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 R0R0 said:
You People 4get Mavs Are N Were The Best Road Team In The Reg Season Beat The Defendin Champs At Home N Eliminated Them At Home
your sig says it all

and yes, can we stop with the lakers and kobe threads ... sh*t gets old!
 06-12-2006, 05:33 PM         #31
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the fu*k can you make this statement when kobi can barely make it to the playoffs with out shaq !!!

bhahahaha yall nutt huggers crack me up
 12 years ago '05        #32
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
 P DEDOS 954 said:
how the fu*k can you make this statement when kobi can barely make it to the playoffs with out shaq !!!

bhahahaha yall nutt huggers crack me up
this is funny lol yoou mad u aint winnin sh*t so u think goin at a LAKERS fan is gonna make u look "cool and bigger" ay keep tellin yourself your a heat fan LMAOO prolly your first year in bein a heat fan gtfoh your gonna have to settle for conference champions flags
 12 years ago '05        #33
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
Hmmm....who needs who? man3

I think its becoming quite clear that everyone that made the argument that Shaq could have won those rings with just any guard needs to shut their mouth for all of eternity. Also, those who downplayed Kobes performances, Kobe's impact and contribution, and the idiotic claims that his rings arent worth as much also need to shut their trap.

And classic Shaq to duck out of the press conference. Can you even imagine if Kobe would have scored 5 points in a game and ducked out on the press conference what the media would be saying!?!?!?!

-Quit on his team
-Cant face the facts
-Cant take the pressure

ect, ect, ect.....

After all the Kobe hate and Shaq homers on this site, I have to say that I am enjoying this
 06-12-2006, 06:04 PM         #34
Human Octane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bold statement.
 12 years ago '05        #35
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 R0R0 said:
And classic Shaq to duck out of the press conference. Can you even imagine if Kobe would have scored 5 points in a game and ducked out on the press conference what the media would be saying!?!?!?!

-Quit on his team
-Cant face the facts
-Cant take the pressure
cosign... i got love for shaq but after most of his bad games (which werent that many) he wouldnt talk to the media and would leave through the back door. then he'd be in a bad mood till they played their next game...
 12 years ago '04        #36
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
lol yall are some fools to even talk down about shaq
when the next 3 games are in miami
yall better hope miami loose because somebodys gonna expose
yall in the worst way.
 12 years ago '05        #37
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
the series aint over.... Miami will win 2 or 3 of the 3 at home.. book mark this.. it will happen
 12 years ago '04        #38
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 R0R0 said:
Hmmm....who needs who? man3

I think its becoming quite clear that everyone that made the argument that Shaq could have won those rings with just any guard needs to shut their mouth for all of eternity. Also, those who downplayed Kobes performances, Kobe's impact and contribution, and the idiotic claims that his rings arent worth as much also need to shut their trap.

-Quit on his team
-Cant face the facts
-Cant take the pressure

ect, ect, ect.....

After all the Kobe hate and Shaq homers on this site, I have to say that I am enjoying this
I agree with this sh*t. Shaq's a fu*king baby. He gets mad everytime he doesn't get his way. He spent all of last season dissing the Lakers because they made a business decision and went with Kobe. Then he says Pat Riley's the best coach he ever had all of a sudden. he was Phil Jackson all the way until Phil came back to coach the Lakers, now they down 0-2 and he runs out the building. Come on all ya'll Laker haters that make up 80% of BX would still be clownin him if he did that in December, but cause it's Shaq everybody loses sight of that. Shaq's a great player and the best Center in the league for now, but dude cries like a bi*ch all the time.
 12 years ago '04        #39
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 shonuff12 said:
how you figure? is it his fault as soon as he has the ball they double him and he kicks it out and his team misses the wide open J? 41% from the floor yesteday...D.Wade 9-19 , J will 3-10, point made
only reason i think shaq is too blame as well as his team is because he is a liability if he gets fouled....
also ppl are giving him too much credit, hes not as good as he used to be, thers many reasons for that (refs show no love, ppl play him better, hes slower etc...)

in no way am i saying his team aint to blame as well, but he shouldnt escape the blame just cus hes big shaq and hes getting doubled/tripled, its almost favourable to double and triple him and foul him cus hes such a

bum from the line = shaqs fault

point proven
 12 years ago '06        #40
lilvato 
space
space
space
$8 | Props total: 0 0
Shaq can't do n e thing if he shotin five shots a game. Come on they double team him. then he has 2 pass tha ball away and tha guards need 2 step up. D Wade can't do it by himself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy