Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2006, 12:52 AM         #201
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
Because f*g**ts like you resort to name calling and flat out lies because you can't actually give any real facts to win an argument...homos like you are why I put the effort in, so you can be exposed as the lying moron that you are
That's fu*kin hilarious dog, cuz that's pretty much all I've been doin is proving points and whoopin yours, SHootar's and Showtime's a.ss the past 3 1/2 pages.

simple, you said shootar is a kobe stan, i proved he's not, you lost...goodnight
Is it your battle to f!ght? Answer me that. Did it have anything to do with you? Why do you feel this dude can't argue his own arguements? You are actin like his fu*kin spouse up in here f!ghtin and swingin on me like you're his bi*ch. If theres one thing positive I can say about SHootar, it's that he's obviously the male in your guy's relationship.
 11 years ago '06        #202
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 fu*ker said:
So you're admiting you talk sh*t in every post, yet diss me for dissin you in my posts? Again, do you ever say anything that isn't 100% hypocritical?

Like I told Honuff12, it aint the amount of time you spent lookin...it's the fact that you looked at all. That sh*t has nothin to do with what we're talkin about an whats going on. So to bring it in here is takin it to a whole nother level. Besides, you're just bringin it in cuz you can't prove points on anything in this thread.

You go back and find everything else in this thread to throw at me, but when it comes to tryin to find sh*t I've been supposedly "hypocritical" in you're "too tired" Yea, right. And the bottom line is, you started with all that name calling sh*t. I just did it back. That aint bein a hypocrite, that's defending yourself dumby.

I never once took anything away from Kobe as a player, you two have it in your head that I did....yet you can't seem to come up with quotes of me saying Kobe is a "bad player" or "sh*tty athlete" or any of the things you accuse me of saying. All I said, was that Kobe wasn't the best player in the league...that's all I said. And Ho-time started bawlin like the little Kobe stan he is. Second of all, yours an mine arguement was about whether or not Kobe's position on the championship Laker teams could've been filled by another good SG. And as far as I know, you never replied to my post after I replied to yours on the subject. After that, you just went into some "fu*k you, I beat you, you're a d*ckhead!" type sh*t. And I don't need to respond to that kid, I already beat him. All he had to say was a bunch of lame a.ss pre-school disses....it's funny, that's the same thing you accuse me of doin yet you're ridin for Ho-Time. Yet another hypocritical thing you've done.

I always edit and put new things into my posts to be more detailed or to correct spelling, but that part of the post was ALWAYS there. You just chose not to reply to it. Not to mention, I re-brought it up at least 3 times...all of which, you continued to ignore.

And you don't have no gay insults in your posts? Hypocrite, hypocrite, a thousand times hypocrite.

ur literally a joke....i'll waste my time tmrw responding to this BULLsh*t. u were the first one to throw a name, u called me a kobe stan...STOP LYING...pleeez bruh...it don't do u any good. and so now ur "gay high school" jokes were merely defendin urself?? ONLY URS THO RIGHT LOL. read what ur typin, ur an idiot. so the fact that u were the first to call me a name, i guess i can't use my jokes as "self defense". ur a retard man, no one NEEDS to use irrellevant gay jokes to defend themselves. wtf??

and u sayin that a TON of 2 guards can fill kobes shoes...including RIP and Michael Redd....HELLO...THATS DENYING THE NBA'S BEST PLAYER HIS SKILL fu*kin moron . and to say KOBE WAS UNNECESSARY in the ships, which i quoted u on b4...ain't denying his skill...ur literally dumber than i thought.

goodnite...i'll respond to the rest of ur lies and bullsh*t tmrw.....since like Shonuff said...u motivate me to expose ur lyin a.ss, honestly. the sh*t u sayin has been just as hypocritical as anything i've said, (yet of course urs was self defense my bad) and ur just not even tryin no more....usin the same ol hypocritical card when u lose every argument. no wonder 3 ppl keep sh*tting on u in this thread (WITH PROOF...that of course u never acknowledge lol). ur a living joke.

goodnite
 11 years ago '06        #203
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
You are actin like his fu*kin spouse up in here f!ghtin and swingin on me like you're his bi*ch. If theres one thing positive I can say about SHootar, it's that he's obviously the male in your guy's relationship.
more irrelevant bullsh*t....whata surprise. oh but u never do that, my bad. fu*kin dipsh*t .

and its called stickin up for someone when u see fabricated points thrown at them. if i know a dude is gettin accused of somethin that ain't true, i'd do the same....who the fu*k are u to make things up to help an argument out. that kinda sh*t is weak as fu*k....yet thats all u've done in these pages. MAKE sh*t UP
 06-16-2006, 01:48 AM         #204
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
ur literally a joke....i'll waste my time tmrw responding to this BULLsh*t. u were the first one to throw a name, u called me a kobe stan...STOP LYING...pleeez bruh...it don't do u any good. and so now ur "gay high school" jokes were merely defendin urself?? ONLY URS THO RIGHT LOL. read what ur typin, ur an idiot. so the fact that u were the first to call me a name, i guess i can't use my jokes as "self defense". ur a retard man, no one NEEDS to use irrellevant gay jokes to defend themselves. wtf??
Oh, "literally a joke"...speaking of pre-school disses.:rolleyes: And lets be real, you aint wastin your time. You have absolutely nothin to do bro. I cant imagine a guy like you havin much friends to do sh*t with. Myself, this was my day off...I work mondays, tuesdays, wednesday, saturdays and sundays and had absolutely nothin to do today. Your excuse for "wasting your time" as you put it? And, I CALL EM LIKE I SEE EM DUDE You were gettin all mad that I disagreed with your opinion and you started puttin words in my mouth sayin I said Kobe had no skill and sh*t like that, which I never said. So I called you a Kobe stan, which you are. It aint a insult to call a retarded kid retarded is it? No, it aint. And it aint a diss to call a Kobe stan what he is. And yes, I was defending myself. Considering you were the one who elevated the beef by straying off topic and gettin into a name calling battle. Again...that was you and you're female tendencies/easily hurt feelings. Calling somebody what they are is not a diss. And do you really need to say the word "irrelevant" every post? Does it make you feel smart?:D Btw, you spelled it wrong. Typical.

and u sayin that a TON of 2 guards can fill kobes shoes...including RIP and Michael Redd....HELLO...THATS DENYING THE NBA'S BEST PLAYER HIS SKILL fu*kin moron . and to say KOBE WAS UNNECESSARY in the ships, which i quoted u on b4...ain't denying his skill...ur literally dumber than i thought.
It is YOUR fu*kING OPINION that he is the best player in the league, not mine...you flaming sack of dog sh*t. Just becaue im not like you and think Kobe is the best thing since sliced bread doesn't mean I "deny his skill". You dumb fu*king neanderthal. And yea, go ahead and contradict yourself...again. You claim all I do is talk sh*t yet here you are talking sh*t because I have an opinion thats different from yours, that you can't prove wrong. Bottom line is, it was Shaq's team. Shaq was the primary weapon on offense and defense. Kobe was #2 and all he needed to do was hit big shots and spread the floor for Shaq....which any of those guys I mentioned can do. So, theres my theory...detailed, with reasoning behind it. Not just some fu*king insults and "you're wrong, im right" bullsh*t. You should be taking notes right about now. I bet you were a fu*king honor student, the way you prepare your arguements...."I AM fu*kING RIGHT, BECAUSE I SAY IM RIGHT DAMN IT!!!! YOU'RE WRONG, BECAUSE I SAY YOU'RE WRONG!!!" I bet you got an A++++ every single time huh?

goodnite...i'll respond to the rest of ur lies and bullsh*t tmrw.....since like Shonuff said...u motivate me to expose ur lyin a.ss, honestly. the sh*t u sayin has been just as hypocritical as anything i've said, (yet of course urs was self defense my bad) and ur just not even tryin no more....usin the same ol hypocritical card when u lose every argument. no wonder 3 ppl keep sh*tting on u in this thread (WITH PROOF...that of course u never acknowledge lol). ur a living joke.

goodnite
Good night, SHootar....lets see if you can get more then 10 minutes at a time in bed before you come rushing back to the computer to find out if I responded or not. Im sure you'll be able to prove me wrong a lot better in your dreams.:applause: And yea, I never acknowledge anything you've said....that's why every single time you post, I reply to everything in detail and completely own your a.ss. But enough of that, it's nighty night time...get some sleep. You gotta prepare yourself for a long day of "I fu*king owned you, because I said I owned you!!! I dont need to give reasons!!!" "you're a hypocrite too!!! And no, I dont have to give an example!!!!" And a living joke...wow, that's even better then "literally a joke"....you are the god of this net dissing sh*t bro.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-16-2006 at 02:08 AM..
 06-16-2006, 02:01 AM         #205
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
more irrelevant bullsh*t....whata surprise. oh but u never do that, my bad. fu*kin dipsh*t .
Hearing you say the word "irrelevant" in every post is truly a gift. Maybe I'll start saying "indubitably" every post. Here, let me try. You indubitably, have no idea what the fu*k you're talking about. You indubitably, bable on like a brain damaged 10 year old.

and its called stickin up for someone when u see fabricated points thrown at them. if i know a dude is gettin accused of somethin that ain't true, i'd do the same....who the fu*k are u to make things up to help an argument out. that kinda sh*t is weak as fu*k....yet thats all u've done in these pages. MAKE sh*t UP

Oh theres another one "fabricated, fabrication"...Im gonna start calling these "SHootarisms," if you dont mind? And what are these fabrications bro? Let me know what these fabricated lies are, so that I will never say these mean things ever, ever again. But, it looks as if everything I've said about you has been the truth. So, I dont know what to tell you...honestly. But if you ever stop just saying that I make sh*t up and actually show me what I've made up...we'll be in business.
 11 years ago '06        #206
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
^^ LOL holy a.ss, u really spent a sh*tload of time on me , my gf don't even gimme that kinda time (sorry, i meant imaginary gf course, my bad).

ha, i read the first paragraph tho....i'll give u that. the rest was a waste of time tho :sorry: .

i can see from the first paragraphs bs that we're goin nowhere. no friends?? kobe stan #1?? :banghead: ...same ol sh*t....i guess if u say so tho . what u think ur the only dude with a job?? . work 9-5 3 days a week...and takin 3 credits in the summer so i can graduate from uni next year. but congrats, u special dog.:applause:

sorry u had to spend so much of that precious time till 3 in the mornin "exposin me" for the loser that i am tho. didn't know ur life was so important, my fault.

Now hop off my nuts bi*ch, or i'ma hafta send u some more "obsession" cologne

....**exits building doin a jig on the way out**

06-16-2006, 09:10 AM         #207
JAD52188 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shaq dominates the floor whenever he is on it whether or not he is scoring, teams have to change their game to play against him or they will get beat
 06-16-2006, 09:45 AM         #208
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
That's fu*kin hilarious dog, cuz that's pretty much all I've been doin is proving points and whoopin yours, SHootar's and Showtime's a.ss the past 3 1/2 pages.
actually you didn't do sh*t to me, we only had one discussion about whether shooter is a kobe stan..and YOU LOST IT

fu*ker said:
Is it your battle to f!ght? Answer me that. Did it have anything to do with you? Why do you feel this dude can't argue his own arguements? You are actin like his fu*kin spouse up in here f!ghtin and swingin on me like you're his bi*ch. If theres one thing positive I can say about SHootar, it's that he's obviously the male in your guy's relationship.
It's my battle because I choose it to be my battle and I don't like little fu*ks like you who just lie and make up bullsh*t and pretend they proved something, which is what you have been doing this whole thread...if would have kept your mouth shut and not called him a kobe stan for no reason then I never would have bothered with your ignorant a.ss, but of course a f*g like you had to go making up bullsh*t and talking out of your a.ss about something you don't have any understanding of.

You can keep saying your little bullsh*t about whatever, but the fact will STILL remain that I was right and you were wrong...I know it, you know it, and everyone on the thread knows it. All you're doing is making yourself look more and more idiotic with your futile and childish posts

Last edited by shonuff12; 06-16-2006 at 09:46 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #209
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
anybody remember this thread? bahahahahah
 06-20-2006, 11:38 PM         #210
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

yall lost
 11 years ago '05        #211
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
alot of ppl lost in this thread
 11 years ago '04        #212
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
Thread Owned

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #213
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jaybizzle said:
whos mad about that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shaqs has got to hate that his only rings hes gonna get are with kobe
Poor thang.........
 11 years ago '05        #214
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
Lmao!!!! n*ggas On Hush Now
 06-20-2006, 11:48 PM         #215
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the question now is can Kobe win a title without Shaq.
 06-20-2006, 11:49 PM         #216
TakaTheOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol dudes were just waitin to get in this thread and start braggin
 11 years ago '04        #217
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
shaq cant win without kobe or wade...:D
 11 years ago '06        #218
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
:weirdthre
 11 years ago '04        #219
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
 Mat The W said:
shaq cant win without kobe or wade...:D
Bill Russel cant win a title without havlecheck
 11 years ago '05        #220
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy