Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2006, 10:36 PM         #181
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
....i don't remember making fun of the place u were findin quotes....i'm laughin at the fact u the only one spendin time trying to "expose" me publicly...thats all u do. its pathetic.
So, what do you call going through old threads and tryin to dig dirt? Only thing I've done is call you on the bullsh*t you've said in this thread. You took it to a whole nother level, now you tryin to say im the only one spendin time tryin to "expose" you. Do you ever accuse somebody of doing something you don't do yourself? Or do you always purposley say the most hypocritical things you can think of.

thats the reason i pm'd u...i didn't want this goin on for pages like it has in a public fashion. and quit sayin i sent u nasty pm msgs, ur just fabricatin sh*t up. i sent u a msg in response to ur lovely last 2 low blows in the debate. u started goin off on IRRELEVANT sh*t and took high school 'gay' shots at ppl so i finally gave u hate...which was deserved. unlike the hate from left feild i was sent (for not reading pages of threads that had nothin to do with my argument with u?? gtfoh). grow the fu*k up....honestly.
This was your first message to me dude...

lol @ u still tryin after gettin defeated twice ...i'll let u have the last blow tho. u can chalk up a W for yaself if it'll get u sleep tonite
And you call that "not wanting this going on for pages."? I didn't realize instigating sh*t, meant you didn't want beef to go on longer. And im fabricating sh*t? Hahaha You send me a PM with the intention to cause more beef and now you're sayin im makin that up? lol And if you don't wanna get called on your bullsh*t, DONT fu*kIN SAY IT dumbass. You call me a "bi*ch" for sendin you bad rep, you say only bi*ches send bad reps. And what do you do? Send me bad rep. Just another thing you completely contradicted yourself in, add that to the thousands of other things. And you said Showtime beat me, in order for you to say that...you have to actually know what the fu*k went on in the arguement. IT'S COMPLETELY SEPERATE FROM OUR ARGUEMENT, YOU fu*kIN IDIOT. And you were the one that went off into irrelevant bullsh*t. You still have yet to reply to my post about why Kobe couldn't have been subsituted by another great SG in the league. This whole thing was originally about Kobe and the Lakers championship teams and you haven't said a word about it for pages. YOU were the one who decided to go off into some other sh*t.

and u prolly just gonna come back with more highschool gay jokes....bi*ch please...u started this whole sh*t, and is the reason we've had 5 useless pages of bs. says that ur 21...start actin ya age if thats the truth. sh*ts sad.
If calling you out on every single hypocritical, comical, bullsh*t statement you've said in this thread is your idea of highschool gay jokes (by the way, high school is 2 words, dumbass)....then yea, I guess it was "high school gay jokes":rolleyes: And all I did was disagree with your opinion, you're the one who went into some name calling sh*t. I didn't "start" anything with your dumbass.
 06-15-2006, 11:01 PM         #182
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
I call you gay, because you dedicated at least 15 minutes of your life gathering up quotes and "info" to prove some other guy on a message board isn't a "Kobe stan" like you guys took some kinda marital vows. I am really sorry that I offended you and your life partner, I will never besmirch thee ever again.
you honestly think it takes 15 to minutes to hit the search function, type in shootar and the word "kobe" and look at the first two or three entries? Maybe for a moron like you it takes 15, but it took me less than 5

btw I STILL proved you wrong...so you can keep on with your bullsh*t, but fact is, you still got sonned and then you resorted to little name calling like a 2nd grader because you had no real response....

btw how about those mavs tonight?

Last edited by shonuff12; 06-15-2006 at 11:03 PM..
 06-15-2006, 11:21 PM         #183
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
you honestly think it takes 15 to minutes to hit the search function, type in shootar and the word "kobe" and look at the first two or three entries? Maybe for a moron like you it takes 15, but it took me less than 5
Regardless how many minutes it took you, you still did it. Seriously, why do you care if somebody on here calls somebody you've never met in your life a "Kobe stan"? Why go and search to prove he's not? That in itself is fu*kin gay.

btw I STILL proved you wrong...so you can keep on with your bullsh*t, but fact is, you still got sonned and then you resorted to little name calling like a 2nd grader because you had no real response....

btw how about those mavs tonight?

Why is it I got like 3 people in here telling me they've "proved me wrong" in every single one of their posts when neither of them have proven jack sh*t? I dont need to say I've "beaten" any of you, I just do it. :D Name ONE thing you've sonned me in, seriously...one...single...thing. As a matter of fact, I haven't sonned you, you're right about that. You son yourself. You are your own father.

And everybody in this bi*ch knew that the Heat would take at least 2 games at home. Mav's take game 5, it's over. Period. And btw, nice change of subject.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-15-2006 at 11:29 PM..
 06-15-2006, 11:22 PM         #184
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^im laugh at yo dumb a.ss when yall lose
 06-15-2006, 11:28 PM         #185
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DEDOS 954 said:
^im laugh at yo dumb a.ss when yall lose
Really? Let's see D-Wade go for 40 at American Airlines:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #186
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Mat The W said:
it's only 2-0

^^^ i told yall but n*ggas didnt wanna listen
 11 years ago '06        #187
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
alright...lets try to talk civilized here, i'm gonna attempt not to throw names ur way as hard as that may be :D

fu*ker said:
So, what do you call going through old threads and tryin to dig dirt? Only thing I've done is call you on the bullsh*t you've said in this thread. You took it to a whole nother level, now you tryin to say im the only one spendin time tryin to "expose" you. Do you ever accuse somebody of doing something you don't do yourself? Or do you always purposley say the most hypocritical things you can think of..
the digging of dirt was on THE FIRST PAGE OF UR THREAD HISTORY ....that takes what 10 seconds?? lol.

AND DO NOT call ppl hyopcrites when u a huge one urself.....its just i don't call u on it every cot damn time like u do to me, this takes a sh*tload of time to put the quotes 2gether sorry......refer to exhibit A and B for 2 blatant examples. but i'm really not in the mood to go back and find every quote u've been hypocritical in. u were the FIRST one to say stop with the "lil bow wow/lil romeo" sh*t....ringin many bells??? yet u've made countless of them urself (ie. 3rd grade parrot nonsense....which wasn't even creative ). another off the top, u keep bi*chin that i apparently don't respond to ur msgs and just insult u on irrelevant sh*t....wtf u think u been doin for the last how many msgs?? (goto ur "PM exposure post" on me if u need proof). so thats for starters...a hypocrite shouldn't call someone else a hypocrite.

fu*ker said:
:And you said Showtime beat me, in order for you to say that...you have to actually know what the fu*k went on in the arguement. IT'S COMPLETELY SEPERATE FROM OUR ARGUEMENT, YOU fu*kIN IDIOT.
no....showtime AGREED with my partnership thing....GO BACK AND LOOK....and then he went on to say how u can't appreciate BOTH Nash and Kobe....and u can't from the comments u've said after my first post. AND u just block the guy?? and basically not respond to his last comments?? i'm not wrong to say u were losing...thats what i said...didn't say u lost, but i don't have respect for a man who just quits and 'blocks' a dude....none. and u clearly caught feelings when i said he was winning. cuz u then went and STARTED the name calling...U...NOT ME.

fu*ker said:
And you were the one that went off into irrelevant bullsh*t. You still have yet to reply to my post about why Kobe couldn't have been subsituted by another great SG in the league. This whole thing was originally about Kobe and the Lakers championship teams and you haven't said a word about it for pages. YOU were the one who decided to go off into some other sh*t..
honestly, i didn't even see all that junk in that one post of u explaining ur opinions on the 2 guard thing......coincidence it was edited a half hour after it was created??

fu*ker said:
If calling you out on every single hypocritical, comical, bullsh*t statement you've said in this thread is your idea of highschool gay jokes (by the way, high school is 2 words, dumbass)....then yea, I guess it was "high school gay jokes":rolleyes: And all I did was disagree with your opinion, you're the one who went into some name calling sh*t. I didn't "start" anything with your dumbass.

LOL....u fa real on this man???^^ go back to those PM's n u'll easily find out what highschool gay jokes i'm referrin to ...ur unreal.
 11 years ago '04        #188
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,310 | Props total: 11346 11346
 fu*ker said:
Lol@your skateboard rap lovin a.ss. fu*k you and Lupe backpacko.
While I agree that the kid is a f*g**t Lupe Fiasco is ill so shut the fu*k up. Thank you and have a bad Friday.

11 years ago '06        #189
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
So, what do you call going through old threads and tryin to dig dirt? Only thing I've done is call you on the bullsh*t you've said in this thread.

If calling you out on every single hypocritical, comical, bullsh*t statement you've said in this thread is your idea of highschool gay jokes then yea, I guess it was "high school gay jokes":rolleyes:
hmmm....lets look at just a couple previous msgs from fu*ker lol....

fu*ker said:
*queer, queer!!! OMFG! No! He, he never shuts up! And when he's done with me, he'll come for you!! he has absolutely no friends!! No friends! Oh sh*t, im trippin man. This is some Freddy Krueger sh*t right here man, O sh*t. Gotta stay up, gotta stay up. Oh sh*t man*

1 2 shootar's comin for you, 3 4 runs his yap some more, 5 6 never fu*ked a chick, 7 8 so he masturbates...9 10, he'll PM again....
 fu*ker said:
*Nooo!!! f*g**t! f*g**t with no life who wont drop it and move on cuz he has no friends and lives on boxden.com! f*g**t!!!*

Oh sh*t, sorry, my bad. Bad dream.
 fu*ker said:
I bet I could teach a parrot how to say every word in the dictionary before I could teach you how to comprehend and read beyond a 3rd grade level.
 fu*ker said:
Now go slit your wrists and bleed to death in a bath tub.

weeeeird... @ YOU spendin all ur time callin ME a hypocrite

exposed...

ps. thnx for that thread...i'd deleted all ur pm's

Last edited by SHootar; 06-16-2006 at 12:02 AM..
 06-16-2006, 12:05 AM         #190
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
hmmm....lets look at just a couple previous msgs from fu*ker lol....

weeeeird... @ YOU spendin all ur time callin ME a hypocrite

exposed...

ps. thnx for that thread...i'd deleted all ur pm's
^Ladies and gentlemen, take a brief look at a beaten man. Competely ignoring everything I said in the post. But oh, you still beat me right? Oh yea man, im such a hypocrite...considering YOU SENT the message to me through PM.

Edit: You edit your post, and you still can't come up with anything to throw at me.:applause: Keep reaching tho, it's entertaining as hell homie. And yea, I dissed you and insulted you....YOU DID THE SAME:rolleyes: Again, completely contradicting yourself. You can't go a single post without saying something completely hypocritical and dumb. But like I said tho, keep trying...

Last edited by Fucker; 06-16-2006 at 12:09 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #191
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
^Ladies and gentlemen, take a brief look at a beaten man. Competely ignoring everything I said in the post. But oh, you still beat me right? Oh yea man, im such a hypocrite...considering YOU SENT the message to me through PM.

what are u talking about....i have a post b4 that one 2 addressing ur previous post....again fabrication.

i sent you the msgs where u went off like some high school student for no reason??...i forced u to do so?? man u stopped makin sense years ago, just stop. i've said hypocritical things...so have u dog, i just showed proof. stfu.
 11 years ago '04        #192
1000bluntz 
space
space
Y'all acting like some hoes bickering, grow up you fu*king dumb pieces of hot dog sh*t.
 06-16-2006, 12:13 AM         #193
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
what are u talking about....i have a post b4 that one 2 addressing ur previous post....again fabrication.
I didn't see it, my bad. But I bet it's filled with bullsh*t like everything else you've said. In that case I'll address it very soon, don't you worry.

i sent you the msgs where u went off like some high school student for no reason??...i forced u to do so?? man u stopped makin sense years ago, just stop. i've said hypocritical things...so have u dog, i just showed proof. stfu.
For no reason? Wow lol....ok...you call PMing me and starting sh*t in this thread no reason? And actually, I havent' said a single hypocrital thing in this thread. That would be you dude.
 11 years ago '06        #194
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
"grow up"..."hot dog sh*t"??

....quit stealin other kids disses from the local playground
 06-16-2006, 12:13 AM         #195
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Y'all acting like some hoes bickering, grow up you fu*king dumb pieces of hot dog sh*t.
fu*k you, mind your own business.
 11 years ago '06        #196
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
For no reason? Wow lol....ok...you call PMing me and starting sh*t in this thread no reason? And actually, I havent' said a single hypocrital thing in this thread. That would be you dude.
dogg...i JUST exposed u on ur hypocritical comments, wtf??...do u know what a hypocrite is?? when u say that u've ONLY called me out on things i've said, and HAVEN'T said gay high school jokes....and then i go SHOW u in proof that u've used gay freddy kreuger jokes, and parrot bs....WHAT DO U CALL THIS?!?!

quit foolin around...ur wasting time denying these accusations when they're in proof above.
 11 years ago '04        #197
1000bluntz 
space
space
 SHootar said:
"grow up"..."hot dog sh*t"??

....quit stealin other kids disses from the local playground
The playground was dead to me circa 1995.
 06-16-2006, 12:40 AM         #198
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
Regardless how many minutes it took you, you still did it. Seriously, why do you care if somebody on here calls somebody you've never met in your life a "Kobe stan"? Why go and search to prove he's not? That in itself is fu*kin gay.
Because f*g**ts like you resort to name calling and flat out lies because you can't actually give any real facts to win an argument...homos like you are why I put the effort in, so you can be exposed as the lying moron that you are

fu*ker said:
Why is it I got like 3 people in here telling me they've "proved me wrong" in every single one of their posts when neither of them have proven jack sh*t? I dont need to say I've "beaten" any of you, I just do it. :D Name ONE thing you've sonned me in, seriously...one...single...thing. As a matter of fact, I haven't sonned you, you're right about that. You son yourself. You are your own father.

And everybody in this bi*ch knew that the Heat would take at least 2 games at home. Mav's take game 5, it's over. Period. And btw, nice change of subject.
simple, you said shootar is a kobe stan, i proved he's not, you lost...goodnight
 06-16-2006, 12:44 AM         #199
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
alright...lets try to talk civilized here, i'm gonna attempt not to throw names ur way as hard as that may be :D
So you're admiting you talk sh*t in every post, yet diss me for dissin you in my posts? Again, do you ever say anything that isn't 100% hypocritical?

the digging of dirt was on THE FIRST PAGE OF UR THREAD HISTORY ....that takes what 10 seconds?? lol.
Like I told Honuff12, it aint the amount of time you spent lookin...it's the fact that you looked at all. That sh*t has nothin to do with what we're talkin about an whats going on. So to bring it in here is takin it to a whole nother level. Besides, you're just bringin it in cuz you can't prove points on anything in this thread.

AND DO NOT call ppl hyopcrites when u a huge one urself.....its just i don't call u on it every cot damn time like u do to me, this takes a sh*tload of time to put the quotes 2gether sorry......refer to exhibit A and B for 2 blatant examples. but i'm really not in the mood to go back and find every quote u've been hypocritical in. u were the FIRST one to say stop with the "lil bow wow/lil romeo" sh*t....ringin many bells??? yet u've made countless of them urself (ie. 3rd grade parrot nonsense....which wasn't even creative ). another off the top, u keep bi*chin that i apparently don't respond to ur msgs and just insult u on irrelevant sh*t....wtf u think u been doin for the last how many msgs?? (goto ur "PM exposure post" on me if u need proof). so thats for starters...a hypocrite shouldn't call someone else a hypocrite.
You go back and find everything else in this thread to throw at me, but when it comes to tryin to find sh*t I've been supposedly "hypocritical" in you're "too tired" Yea, right. And the bottom line is, you started with all that name calling sh*t. I just did it back. That aint bein a hypocrite, that's defending yourself dumby.

no....showtime AGREED with my partnership thing....GO BACK AND LOOK....and then he went on to say how u can't appreciate BOTH Nash and Kobe....and u can't from the comments u've said after my first post. AND u just block the guy?? and basically not respond to his last comments?? i'm not wrong to say u were losing...thats what i said...didn't say u lost, but i don't have respect for a man who just quits and 'blocks' a dude....none. and u clearly caught feelings when i said he was winning. cuz u then went and STARTED the name calling...U...NOT ME.
I never once took anything away from Kobe as a player, you two have it in your head that I did....yet you can't seem to come up with quotes of me saying Kobe is a "bad player" or "sh*tty athlete" or any of the things you accuse me of saying. All I said, was that Kobe wasn't the best player in the league...that's all I said. And Ho-time started bawlin like the little Kobe stan he is. Second of all, yours an mine arguement was about whether or not Kobe's position on the championship Laker teams could've been filled by another good SG. And as far as I know, you never replied to my post after I replied to yours on the subject. After that, you just went into some "fu*k you, I beat you, you're a d*ckhead!" type sh*t. And I don't need to respond to that kid, I already beat him. All he had to say was a bunch of lame a.ss pre-school disses....it's funny, that's the same thing you accuse me of doin yet you're ridin for Ho-Time. Yet another hypocritical thing you've done.

honestly, i didn't even see all that junk in that one post of u explaining ur opinions on the 2 guard thing......coincidence it was edited a half hour after it was created??
I always edit and put new things into my posts to be more detailed or to correct spelling, but that part of the post was ALWAYS there. You just chose not to reply to it. Not to mention, I re-brought it up at least 3 times...all of which, you continued to ignore.

LOL....u fa real on this man???^^ go back to those PM's n u'll easily find out what highschool gay jokes i'm referrin to ...ur unreal.
And you don't have no gay insults in your posts? Hypocrite, hypocrite, a thousand times hypocrite.

Last edited by Fucker; 06-16-2006 at 12:48 AM..
 06-16-2006, 12:44 AM         #200
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mat The W said:
^^^ i told yall but n*ggas didnt wanna listen
so did i...game 5 is fu*king crucial though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy