Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
7619 pageviews
266 comments

jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!

whos mad about that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shaqs has got to hate that his only rings hes gonna get are with kobe

266 comments for "Shaq Cant Win a Title Without Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!"

12 years ago '04        #2
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
i was hoping somebody other than myself was going to start this thread bcuz im tired of hearing the opposite. the truth of the matter is that shaq is just as arrogant as kobe but people just finds him to be much more hilarious because he is, but they just hate kobe's guts. america blames kobe for the breakup, but who's to say that shaq isn't as selfish as you all says kobe is. shaq couldnt co-exist with penny in orlando, same in la, but he and d. wade are tight. it's not about feelings, it's about skills, and kobe has skills. when its all said and done, they might not ever win a ring without each other, but it was good while it lasted. i hope this isnt true becuz i am a lakers fan, but u know, hey, whatever happens, just happens.
 12 years ago '04        #3
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11374 11374
Shaq isn't the same dominant force he once was. If he was still that player his team wouldn't lose like this. And this series isn't over you lame a.ss fu*k. They still got 3 straight in MIA and they play well there. Riley is not some lame over there on the bench. If the Heat come back and win this series you should be banned.
 12 years ago '06        #4
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Phreaky41 said:
i was hoping somebody other than myself was going to start this thread bcuz im tired of hearing the opposite. the truth of the matter is that shaq is just as arrogant as kobe but people just finds him to be much more hilarious because he is, but they just hate kobe's guts. america blames kobe for the breakup, but who's to say that shaq isn't as selfish as you all says kobe is. shaq couldnt co-exist with penny in orlando, same in la, but he and d. wade are tight. it's not about feelings, it's about skills, and kobe has skills. when its all said and done, they might not ever win a ring without each other, but it was good while it lasted. i hope this isnt true becuz i am a lakers fan, but u know, hey, whatever happens, just happens.

altho i see light in the argument at hand....there are 2 very key counter arguments that smash this debate...

1) america and shaq ain't the only one blamin/hatin on kobe here....phil jackson AND most of the lakers were on the same ship back when this feud took off. That gives "the educated/average" person...(and i say educated cuz kobe stans are not)....the impression when u add 1 + 1, u most definetly get 2...which = kobe is the cancer...not shaq.

2) kobe is now in his prime....shaq WAS in his prime during the runs. He ain't sh*t now as tonite was proof by. to compare a shaq of today and the shaq that won those ships is just foolish.
 06-12-2006, 01:36 AM         #5
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really think if Shaq had Kobe in this series..he'll be up 2-0..instead of down 0-2..Kobe beat Mavs by himself...face it...Westside - Bestside..Clippers can beat Miami in 7 games
 12 years ago '04        #6
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 Maroon_Tiger said:
and kobe cant get to the finals, let alone past the first 1-2 rounds w/o shaq...
Same sh*t I was about to say. fu*k Kobe bi*chass n*gga...
 06-12-2006, 11:18 AM         #7
ShizitsMcGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good point.
 06-12-2006, 12:45 PM         #8
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
and kobe cant get to the finals, let alone past the first 1-2 rounds w/o shaq...
Maybe if Lakers were playing in the sh*tty east, Kobe could do the same. But till shaq does anything without Kobe and vice versa, its easy to say they need eachother. Shaq couldn't do it with Penny(when penny was tyte), he does it once kobe becomes great, then he has Wade, and a great supporting cast, and he may not do it again.
 12 years ago '05        #9
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 1084 1084
This Series Aint Ova
 06-12-2006, 12:57 PM         #10
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
if they were in the east, if they face the pistons or heat, its over in 5-6 games... phoenix plays NO DEFENSE... the dont have a center... the heat/pistons would crush them

i dont even think kobe has ever beaten shaq since the trade
I dont agree. The lakers defense was pretty good during the playoffs this year, and eastern teams are more defense than offense. Our problem was stoppin' the Sun's 3-point shooting. I don't think the pistons or heat would have scored so easily on us.

Also, you're mistaken about Kobe not beating shaq since the trade.
 06-12-2006, 12:59 PM         #11
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can you say... shaq and company the 3rd team to come back from down 0-2 in NBA history? its gonna happen watch
 06-12-2006, 01:05 PM         #12
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ cats getting all hyped up when all the mavs did was defend home floor..they are SUPPOSED to win at home...when they win in miami, then you have a point, until then, shut the fu*k up
 12 years ago '04        #13
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
it's only 2-0
 12 years ago '06        #14
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 shonuff12 said:
@ cats getting all hyped up when all the mavs did was defend home floor..they are SUPPOSED to win at home...when they win in miami, then you have a point, until then, shut the fu*k up

Matt The W said:
it's only 2-0

wtf u guys talkin bout....it is what it is....quit sugar-coatin sh*t. theres only been 2 teams in the history of nba finals to come back from an 0-2 deficit to win. the fact that you ppl are suggesting that its not that big of a deal, and its what home teams are 'supposed' to do, is absurd. .

Am i saying its impossible??....no....but am i saying that it will take a relative minor-miracle of sorts to win this series??...yes.
 12 years ago '04        #15
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
the lakers did beat the heat last year.

& the year before la lost one of the games by 2 in ot, i know a loss is a loss

lakers & heat r always gonna be good games for a long time now
 12 years ago '04        #16
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Im on Kobe's nutz said:
i really think if Shaq had Kobe in this series..he'll be up 2-0..instead of down 0-2..Kobe beat Mavs by himself...face it...Westside - Bestside..Clippers can beat Miami in 7 games

I disagree....
 06-12-2006, 04:05 PM         #17
Cyianara69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll admit that I think you guys might be right. But if Shaq and Wade had some of the supporting cast that Shaq and Kobe had, then I think Shaq might actually win another ring. At this point, there is really really no reason for Dallas to change it's defense against the heat because no one can make a shot.
 06-12-2006, 04:08 PM         #18
Pappy Mason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trust me, the heat will lose....Williams is gettin' r*ped by Terry er'ry trip

The Mavs startin' 5>>>>>>Shaq + Wade..... basically 2 vs. 5.... shaq can't even dominate against dampier or diop

when the Heat lose the team will be dismembered..... them n*ggas goin' leave....i.e. Williams, Walker:thumbsdow

Last edited by Pappy Mason; 06-12-2006 at 04:10 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #19
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i dont even think kobe has ever beaten shaq since the trade
Monday Jan 16, 2006 ... Lakers beat Miami ... 100-92 ... Kobe had 37!

12 years ago '04        #20
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
wtf u guys talkin bout....it is what it is....quit sugar-coatin sh*t. theres only been 2 teams in the history of nba finals to come back from an 0-2 deficit to win. the fact that you ppl are suggesting that its not that big of a deal, and its what home teams are 'supposed' to do, is absurd. .

Am i saying its impossible??....no....but am i saying that it will take a relative minor-miracle of sorts to win this series??...yes.

lol, trust i want the mavs to win. im just saying its only 2-0, the series aint over yet. i think the mavs will win the series but they havent won yet.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago