DaJuan Wagner's Unknown Sickness!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Infection the reason why he's not in the league, or not?
Infected 17 80.95%
Not Infected 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-10-2006, 12:35 PM         #1
18000 pageviews
25 comments

High_Riser42 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DaJuan Wagner's Unknown Sickness!

In 2004 the Clevland Cavilers released DaJuan Wagner due to an unknown sickness that gave speculations on his ability to perform in the NBA. Well from recent articles it was said that Wagner had a enlarged intestine that he was born with was the reason he wasn't playing. Know it or not.. I lived in Camden with Wag.. and my cousin was his teammate and we never knew anything about that. So this weekend in Patterson NJ a former coach of DaJuan Wagner said he seen DaJuan and asked him about his situations and the NBA and he said everything was fine. The coach also mention that DaJuan Wagner's little bundle of joy was born with the HIV/AIDS virus. The coach didn't mention if Wagner had it or not, but he did say that his child had it. The coach did end it with this, either DaJuan have it or the baby mother have it (HIV/AIDS Virus).

Do you think that DaJuan Wagner is infected with the virus and is that his reason for not being in the NBA?

25 comments for "DaJuan Wagner's Unknown Sickness!"

06-10-2006, 12:45 PM         #2
shockgeez04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
put it this way, wag aint got magic johnson money so hes a done deal, its gotta be aids just for the simple fact that any young dude especially one with pride like wagner would be doing everything possible to make a comeback or at least gte some publicity, i aint seen one interview with dude since he left the game and him and the cavs organization has been too quiet trying to sweep this under the rug
 06-10-2006, 12:48 PM         #3
Lungs of Steel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really hope he's not HIV positive.....that would truly be a shame.....i saw him play in HS and I remember thinking how nice he would be in the L.....damn
 06-10-2006, 12:53 PM         #4
ninthwondernj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes Wag does have HIV. My father works with his Uncle here in south jersey, and my dad asked him what happenned to him and wh y he dissappeared, and his uncle told my dad that his HIV has made him really sick and weak so hes staying away from attention. thats what them Camden girls will do to ya
 11 years ago '04        #5
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
haha
its funny all of us south jerz people postin on this.
beat for dajuan he had a great career ahead of him.
just couldnt stay away from them hoodrat crackwh0ores..
 11 years ago '06        #6
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
he had Colitis...an extremely bad case, but i heard he had his surgery and is recovering well....
 11 years ago '05        #7
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
they want people to think its colitis, when its in fact HIV.
 11 years ago '04        #8
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
cinneville what up
 11 years ago '04        #9
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,288 | Props total: 11209 11209
wow, well then why hasnt this gotten more press?

i feel bad for dude.
 11 years ago '04        #10
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
rumors
 11 years ago '04        #11
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,093 | Props total: 4103 4103
Too many rumors. HIV won't do all that sh*t to you. I'd be suprised if half the people here even knew much about HIV/AIDS besides the fact that you should try your hardest not to catch them.
 11 years ago '04        #12
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
he bank any $$$? i hope so
 11 years ago '04        #13
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
yeah he was like the 4th or 5th pick , thats like atleast 13 mil banked
 06-10-2006, 06:42 PM         #14
shockgeez04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
Too many rumors. HIV won't do all that sh*t to you. I'd be suprised if half the people here even knew much about HIV/AIDS besides the fact that you should try your hardest not to catch them.
im not doubting he had one of those other illnesses enlarged intestine or colitis or whatever they said but id be willing to put the houses up that wag has hiv common sense and all the facts point to it, look at alonzo mourning had that kidney sh*t but u always heard from him during his recovery and whatever organization he was with at the time (heat i think) kept the press up to date with his status

u just dont let a high draft pick with that much skill fade away without a reason, the cavs have never really addressed the situation, wag probably told them to keep it on the low to not attract negative publicity to him or the organization
 06-10-2006, 08:31 PM         #15
Username06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When you got something like AIDS, you don't run around telling everybody about it. That is some sad sh*t and if it is true, he is a goner pretty soon.
 11 years ago '04        #16
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
if his baby got it he got it, unless baby moms was messing around. when she was pregnant.
 06-11-2006, 12:07 AM         #17
ShizitsMcGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN! DaJuan Wagner was going to become a great NBAer. A lot people thought he was the 2nd coming of Ivy, with Ivy being his mentor...Sad to hear cuz I am a big fan since his days in highschool when he threw down 100 in a game.
 06-11-2006, 12:43 AM         #18
High_Riser42  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah.. wag has lost weight. Coach kinda threw a joke and said he looked Cam'ron, his face is round but he's smaller. And Wag's ability to play is still the same but his physical presence on the court is average.
 06-11-2006, 01:37 AM         #19
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This rumor been floatin' around Jerz for a couple years now and I'm from Ess3x County... Wag was a grade ahead of me in high school and I remember hearin bout this n*gga fu*kin' bi*ches all over Jerz... So I wouldnt be surprised if this rumor is true... Hopefully it's not cus the n*gga was serious on the court...
 11 years ago '05        #20
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 674 674
WOW. I'm glad I'm still a V. For now. I gotta make sure I strap up. Ya'll n*ggas need to too. That sh*t is maad serious folk. Wag was getting cold in the L too. He dropped 27 in his very 1st game. Damn. His life and his child's gonna be fu*ked up now. Damn. sh*t is crazy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy