Jun 9 - Tru Life says "fu*k CAM'RON"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
thug4life 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 0 0
Iono who is true life neway
 06-11-2006, 03:28 AM         #142
rudebuoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THESE DUDES DO NOT KNOW sh*t ABOUT CRED, DIPSET HAS CRED ALL OVER THE fu*kING COUNTRY. DIPSET DOES NOT ONLY RAP BUT HAVE MANY OVER THINGS IN THE STREET GOING ON. THE REAL STREET NOT THIS OLD HIP HOP BULLsh*t. I HAVE SEEN FIRST HAND HOW THEY ARE CONNECTED IN THE STREETS. THESE DUDES USED MUSIC AS JUST ONE HUSTLE IN LIFE. YEA JIM JONES IS NOT THE HOTTEST AND SOME WILL SAY HE IS WEAK BUT HE IS COOL WITH ME. HIS LAST ALBUM SOLD 200,000 COPIES BUT GUESS WHAT HE GOT $7.00 PER RECORD. SO YOU DO THE MATH THATS 1.4 MIL FOR A EX HYPE MAN. IS THAT BUSINESS OR WHAT? ALL THESE OTHER HOMO AS RAPPERS GETTING 25 CENTS AN ALBUM AND sh*t.
RUDEBUOY
CHICAGO
STAND UP
 11 years ago '04        #143
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
i like some dipset i cant lie. but sas, jim jones, bezel, hell rell all are whack generic a.ss rappers who influence a bunch of little kids to run around tellin people they bloods. dipset aint done nothin but make a bunch of 14 year olds in jersey think theyre rugged. if any of these dudes lived half the war stories they tell theyd be locked up wit the dudes that actually live what they write (or try) to write about. and tru life is just trying to get people to recognize him cuz he's just as whack as dipset. new new york is only a good track cuz of 9th wonder. papoose is running ny right now...how sad is that.
 06-11-2006, 02:02 PM         #144
TXChainsaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxamillion said:
He is intimidated by Camron becouse Camron is the only rapper comfotable enough with his own s3xuality to:

1. Wear pink clothing and drive pink cars
2. Constantly say "No Homo", after every homo-erotic thing he says
3. Make comments about another mans fashion sense, (foot-wear)
4. Make comments about another mans physical apperance
5. Pull his p*nis out during a dice game with other men in the first 5 min of his straight to DVD movie.
6. Write a song about irritable bowel sydrome (I.B.S) on his most recent groundbreaking C.D.
7.Take a picture shirtless clad in leather overalls for the cover of his classic album "Confessions of Fire".
8.Give us the gritty street anthems "Hey Ma", "Oh boy".Girls just wanna have fun", "Wet wipes" and my personal fav "Horse and carriage" feat Mase
9. Coining the popular catchphrases "tutti frutti", "goonie goo goo" "coinkidink"
and "swagger jacker"
10.Bringing the rainbow to hiphop (purple city),(Blood red)(pink panthers)

Cam is a legend and Tru Life is............................................. homo-phobic

06-11-2006, 02:18 PM         #145
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tru life needs to get off that hard tough guy shiet, he a grown man for god sakes. That beefin sh*t belongs in high school. And the L.E.S. aint what it used to be, i mean the projects are still there, like smith, rutger, cherry, along the fdr drive but les aint even that bad no more. People in the les are jsut stuck in that street credibility crap.
 06-11-2006, 07:58 PM         #146
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell Rell is wack??! wtf r u smokin....

and to the guy who said his djs dont know who dipset is, then they need to get on their job...whether u like them or not ppl want to hear them your weed smoking loser white boy friends for instance
 06-11-2006, 10:43 PM         #147
RaggedyDaMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe how many dip haters is out there its crazy and I can't front jones is garbage but who else in the dips is I'll hear a juelz argument but the rest os that team is insane from cam all the way down to purple city stop the hate f*g**ts
 06-12-2006, 01:50 AM         #148
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saw tru life in the beef dvd, dood looked like he was livin' in a hotel.
He needs some damn money...
 06-12-2006, 09:13 AM         #149
Spanish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dips is Whackkkk! Tru Life Speaks the Truth. Fukk a Dipset Groupie-Suck it. Ya Boy Cam aint even worth enough to get responses from other rappers. He's Hova's Son Dulla.
 06-12-2006, 11:02 AM         #150
Young Chuck D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same dudes in this thread sayin dipset sucks

same dudes who makin 8 million threads in the jukebox when something dips related comes out

hate on people who suck and arent gettin money
 11 years ago '04        #151
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
man anybody who honestly thinks purple city is good doesnt know ish about good rap. i like some dipset (songs wit good production) but 90% of the people who say that theyre great started listening to rap like 2 or 3 years ago. shiest bub is a joke wit that keekee bullsh*t dude will get slapped and yes hell rell is garbage even though hes one of the best out the whole click
 06-12-2006, 02:48 PM         #152
Tek-Delorean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tru is nice. But he ain't fu*king with Hell Rell OR JR writer. 40 cal ayite too

I can't think of anyone fu*king with Hell rell when it come to that street sh*t honestly.
 11 years ago '05        #153
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
lmao at all the dipset fans gettin all upset
 11 years ago '06        #154
L.or.D 
space
space
$782 | Props total: 26 26
Tru Life talk too much, I feel his stance but he comin' off like an attention wh0ore right now..
 11 years ago '05        #155
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
Dipset sucks, who the fu*k is a tru life? off brand n*ggaz gettin mad. 4 real 4 real if dipset did talk bad about him then this tru life guy shuld be happy they put his name out there. now he might get a deal
 11 years ago '05        #156
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
finally. you can tell somebody gave him the green light to go ahead and ride on them n*ggas.
he's been dying to get at them n*ggas for a minute anyway.
fu*k them n*ggas
 11 years ago '05        #157
bxpostalkid 
space
space
space
$529 | Props total: 2 2
Styles P goes harder than Hell Rell. but thats off the subject.

Dipset isnt very good. i dont like them as a whole group

i like certain rappers out the group

Cam
Juelz
Jones
Hell Rell

n thats about it..i veen like sas a little bit...but everyone else in dipset is pretty whack. i call them dipsh*t sometime

i like what tru life is doing to bring ny back but i honestly dont think he is the one hes a pretty decent rapper though.
 06-13-2006, 06:01 PM         #158
poohbear5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone quit hating on dipset down south we r really feeling da movement. Dipset baby
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago