Jun 9 - Tru Life says "fu*k CAM'RON"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
thekid504 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,135 | Props total: 573 573
 u already kn0w said:
one more thing id like 2 add 2 dat...a rapper who sells madd records doesnt mean hes da best...fu*k dat...madd gay a.ss rappers went platinum n sh*t...n they garbage as fu*k...i dont think dat can be used on whos better than who...
ya Perfect example 50 cent
 12 years ago '05        #82
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 u already kn0w said:
one more thing id like 2 add 2 dat...a rapper who sells madd records doesnt mean hes da best...fu*k dat...madd gay a.ss rappers went platinum n sh*t...n they garbage as fu*k...i dont think dat can be used on whos better than who...
:applause: you get props for that

Last edited by CMar22; 06-09-2006 at 03:16 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #83
thekid504 3 heat pts
space
space
ill prop you back ma,
 12 years ago '04        #84
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
NEWS UPDATE !!!

June 9 , 2006.

mszomola says "fu*k CAM'RON" . Apparently mszomola has been saying this for a long time however it took immediate attention once some no named artist brought it up in some sh*tty magazine that a bunch of bandana wearing teen boppers in highschool read. He says "they the pink jub jubs and im the pink enegizer bunny , i keep going and going ( see me beating the drums ) just like DAT DAT DAT "

im stupid enough for even caring and reading this .. shows you how fu*king boring this sh*t is ... im fu*king bored !!

Last edited by mszomola; 06-09-2006 at 03:14 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #85
thekid504 3 heat pts
space
space
 mszomola said:
NEWS UPDATE !!!

June 9 , 2006.

mszomola says "fu*k CAM'RON" . Apparently mszomola has been saying this for a long time however it took immediate attention once some no named artist brought it up in some sh*tty magazine that a bunch of bandana wearing teen boppers in highschool read. He says "they the pink jub jubs and im the pink enegizer bunny , i keep going and going ( see me beating the drums ) just like DAT DAT DAT "

im stupid enough for even caring and reading this .. shows you how fu*king boring this sh*t is ... im fu*king bored !!
Aww man another n*gga going on about pink a whole paragraph about pink, n*gga prolly got a pink tee and outfit, and prolly went seen tha pink panther
 06-09-2006, 03:23 PM         #86
u already kn0w  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thekid504 said:
Aww man another n*gga going on about pink a whole paragraph about pink, n*gga prolly got a pink tee and outfit, and prolly went seen tha pink panther

lol...dat was funny...
 06-09-2006, 03:24 PM         #87
u already kn0w  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought cam done tol the wrld why he did da pink thing...he doesnt do it no mo...so why ppl still on it like dat...
 12 years ago '04        #88
thekid504 3 heat pts
space
space
 u already kn0w said:
i thought cam done tol the wrld why he did da pink thing...he doesnt do it no mo...so why ppl still on it like dat...
n*ggaz Iz stupid
 12 years ago '06        #89
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
All i can say is lets c how it turns out...
 06-09-2006, 04:24 PM         #90
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shokobe just got overthrown
IMPOSSIBLE!!!

who are a teacher
Did you forget a word there?

iz dat no1 on here CANT have a rapper in they avi or else theyre automatically a d*ckrider
Even though you got the Dips for your avy I have to agree. The real homo d*ckriders are the bi*ches that take out entire threads to praise their pagan gods of the music industry. BX is hypocritical, talking about d*ckriding when it d*ckrides its own.

Kid504, look, I got no beef with you or nothing like that. I agree with Tru Life, no matter how broke and obscure he is, because I feel the Dipset crew is putting out subpar music. The only person I like out of Dipset (like a lot of other people) is Juelz Santana, because he doesn't give off the patent "retard" vibe that the rest of them nickels reek of. Now you can argue for the Dips, against Tru Life, or for something else, but this is how it is.
 06-09-2006, 04:47 PM         #91
u already kn0w  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 me da dips iz original...from the beats down 2 their lyricz...n also their style of dress...thats why i gives dipset respect...they got their own movement...kinda reminds me of wu tang back in da dayz...same sh*t wit da lyricz,beatz, and style of dress...wu tang had their own movement too...feel me?...to me...tru life n his pplz does not put out that kinda sh*t...hes jus a regular rapper...plain n simple...
 12 years ago '06        #92
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14698 14698
n*gga said he the bandanna smacker. fu*k Dipsh*t, maybe somebody will shut them clowns up.
 06-09-2006, 05:10 PM         #93
WePoFoSho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and dipset did ?....they only impacted white 'burban kids
dont try to put that one on us. Dipset is straight a.ss and everyone i know feels the same way. Un Kasa, .40 cal, and whatever other hypemen they got all suck a.ss. Camron was good on his 1st 2 albums and sucked d*ck ever since except for a handful of songs here and there. Nobody likes Dipset....except maybe some Nore fans.
 12 years ago '05        #94
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,373 | Props total: 470 470
 foshomoney said:
tru life wears more make up than rupaul
^^ i give props to tru life havin mobb deep scared out they fu*kin shoes.....but tru life was talkin like he a changed man from that incident.....now he sendin out disses, so i guess he gone turn back a k!lla now ?
 12 years ago '04        #95
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
everybody know Jigga put Tru LIfe up to this
 12 years ago '04        #96
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,565 | Props total: 4124 4124
fu*k a tru life...
 12 years ago '04        #97
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
IMO if yall think tru-life is whack then you ain't a real dude and "you don't listen to music ya'll just skim through it"....tru-life got skills his flow is nice and his lyrics actually have a purpose....not hatin on the Dips though i feel them too(except Jim).
 06-09-2006, 05:47 PM         #98
Lungs of Steel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 u already kn0w said:
2 me da dips iz original...from the beats down 2 their lyricz...n also their style of dress...thats why i gives dipset respect...they got their own movement...kinda reminds me of wu tang back in da dayz...same sh*t wit da lyricz,beatz, and style of dress...wu tang had their own movement too...feel me?...to me...tru life n his pplz does not put out that kinda sh*t...hes jus a regular rapper...plain n simple...

hey i got no problem wit dipset.....they get their money good for them and i rock their sh*t sometimes......but as far as being in a class wit wu tang? ......maybe they both have deep a.ss crews but the comparison ends there.....wu tang covered a wide range of topics and they had some real thought provoking mcs(GZA, ghost, deck, raekwon).......not to hate on the dips but when u hear their rhymes u know what it is......aint no analyzation involved
 12 years ago '05        #99
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 1 1
tru life is nice on da mic

fu*k dipset!
 06-09-2006, 06:14 PM         #100
Black::[x]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only person who has talent in Dipset is J.R. Writer, and maybe Juelz Santana
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy