Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
bigvandal  OP
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1 1
 CoconutCoke said:
since when do f!ghts go down like :

"hold on while i call my friends and you get on the phone and call your friends and we'll see who rolls deeper...we won't f!ght immediately, we will wait 20 minutes for our people to arrive and then we'll see how gangster we are"

just start swingin n*gga wtf
Well Imma see my man today in NYC and Imma inquire sommore about the situation because Im sure they didnt tell eachother to hold on why they called their "posse," We dont know all the details and the Convo with my man was kinda cut short..but imma be chillin with him today so Ill see what he says
 12 years ago '06        #42
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
Who the hell is Tru life?
 12 years ago '05        #43
bigvandal  OP
space
space
FOR THE NON BELIEVERS

06-09-2006, 06:36 PM         #44
Black::[x] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anynameado said:
Who the hell is Tru life?
^^Good One
 06-10-2006, 12:51 AM         #45
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bottom line is Jim Jones is rich and owns a mansion down in florida, Tru Life lives in the LES

so Jim Jones > Tru Life each and everyday until true gets his paper up, like mansion, ferrari up.
 06-10-2006, 03:27 AM         #46
maxamillion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said:
Bottom line is Jim Jones is rich and owns a mansion down in florida, Tru Life lives in the LES

so Jim Jones > Tru Life each and everyday until true gets his paper up, like mansion, ferrari up.
You still live wit ya mommie cake boy, so why is your groupie a.ss studying another mans possesions??!! d*ck ryder.
 06-10-2006, 03:41 AM         #47
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said:

tru life>>jim jones
jim jones is one of the biggest jokes in the game..
hes prolly the only artist i ever listented to where i cant wait till the guest feat. starts the chours
 12 years ago '05        #48
bigvandal  OP
space
space
peep the new track by Jim Jones.......

06-10-2006, 12:56 PM         #49
LetsGoSkins 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigvandal said:
My peoples were chilling with Tru LIfe the other day. So Tru starts telling them how he was headed into a studio on 8th ave. When he was going into the studio Jim Jones was walking out and just started going off on TRU askin him why hes talkin so much sh*t about him lately. SUpposedly thats when sh*t jumped off and they started going at it in the lobby. Tru called the cats from the LES and had the block flooded within 15 min.

Supposedly Jim was talin bout releasing a tape that has Tru talkin smak about alot of industry cats including 50 Cent and Gunit. He was sayin "you dont want me to release that tape do you??"

They're just trying to sell records.
 06-10-2006, 01:05 PM         #50
adrush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wr8201 said:
i dont know if what u said iis tru but all this tough talk is gettin out of hand

i dont see y some of these rappers can jus make their money and chill
Cuz that's the way of life. Beef is actually pretty healthy every once in a while. What would business be like without competition? If everybody wasn't competing to outdo each other and come with new concepts? How boring would life be like if we didn't have a problem with another individual every once in a while? This world would collapse quick.
 06-10-2006, 01:58 PM         #51
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigvandal said:
My peoples were chilling with Tru LIfe the other day. So Tru starts telling them how he was headed into a studio on 8th ave. When he was going into the studio Jim Jones was walking out and just started going off on TRU askin him why hes talkin so much sh*t about him lately. SUpposedly thats when sh*t jumped off and they started going at it in the lobby. Tru called the cats from the LES and had the block flooded within 15 min.

Supposedly Jim was talin bout releasing a tape that has Tru talkin smak about alot of industry cats including 50 Cent and Gunit. He was sayin "you dont want me to release that tape do you??"

I don't believe you homie. U lyin. Lemme guess...u like Dip Set more?!
 06-10-2006, 04:54 PM         #52
DJJOEYK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LISTEN: Tru Life and the GI's are the real deal...i've known them personally for years, these guys are the truth, that's all i can say. They will never back down, or get played...Rahleenoodles, Noah Brown, Jack Spade
 12 years ago '06        #53
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
I Still Dont Know Who Tru Life Is
 06-10-2006, 10:09 PM         #54
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kain said:
No rapper can fu*k with Jim Jones/Zeek or Hell Rell 1 on 1 you'll need to jump them.
LMAO

"You'll need to jump them."

06-11-2006, 12:30 PM         #55
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBookerMan said:

Tru lives in Upper Montclair, New Jersey not downtown anymore. Secondly, why u reppin' and braggin' about n*ggas that would diss u and fu*k your moms, girl and sister? Idiot.
 12 years ago '05        #56
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 595 595
THIS n*gga MAKING sh*t UP MAN!!!
 12 years ago '04        #57
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
and neither one of them swung.
 06-12-2006, 10:30 AM         #58
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONESUN187 said:
THIS n*gga MAKING sh*t UP MAN!!!

Idiot listen to "All Night Long" where Lizzy gives his number out Mike Jones style...(973) dada da, that's a Montclair number fu*ka.:finger:
 06-12-2006, 12:00 PM         #59
watevaweneva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anynameado said:
I Still Dont Know Who Tru Life Is
lollllll
 12 years ago '04        #60
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
lol tru life is like saigon he talks alot of sh*t in the interviews for exposure after while it gets boring
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy