NFL Punter Marquette King Allegedly Connected With Kim Kardashian
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Official 12/10 Boxing Thread (A.J., Crawford, Charlo v. Williams, Cuell..
534 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 19 19
ya'll n*gga must ain't seen Tru-life on BET's "BEEF" documentary show....This n*gga pops guns all the time...he busted in the studio where mobb deep was suppose to be recording..and make all them n*ggas strip at gun point...beat one n*gga down..etc etc.... Tru-Life gets busy.... i don't know man this Might Not stay on Wax
 06-08-2006, 05:09 PM         #22
Gz Up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jim and tru are some of the nicest outta new york they should peace sh*t up, that is why ny is dead nobody gets along...
 11 years ago '05        #23
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 92 92
i heard the beef stemed over whos hair was longer.. what has rap come to.
 06-08-2006, 05:34 PM         #24
JohnDillinger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jimmy would smack me and my son but run from little Cease (Rat) yall little n*ggas funny Jimmy is softer than wet bread get Jimmy d*ck out your mouth what's that your Boy friend you fu*king HOMO!!!!!!! you going to talk about a n*gga son for for somebody that don't know you exist your a ho a.ss n*gga i think your GAY i took my son picture donw cause i don't want your gay eyes on him you fu*king HOMO

Yes they my old fronts i had the music on and dude open my draw and put them in his mouth and grabbed the hat and start dancing sh*t was funny so i took a picture.
first off cease had nuttin to do wit the rucker thing it was some of his peoples and then his peoples had to jump jimmy not shoot the fair one

and he talkin about ya son who he neva met just like u commentin on jimmy who u neva met and callin him pus*y
 06-08-2006, 05:34 PM         #25
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tru's been throwing subliminals for ages talking bout, nyc ppl promoting banging, wearing colours, jheri curls etc....it was pretty obvious who he was talking bout, sh*t finally came to a head.......i fu*k with the dips and life tho
 11 years ago '05        #26
bigvandal 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1 1
 gunitsoldier856 said:
didnt Jim Jones and Tru Life do a song together on Jim's Ambitionz Of A Gangsta mixtape.

heres the song.its called Gangstas Don't Die

YEah they did that song, thats why at first I was like why is he talkin about JIM, but that dont mean sh*t. Pac and Biggie did a track, Jay and Nas did a track...
 06-08-2006, 06:09 PM         #27
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac and Biggie did a track, Jay and Nas did a track...

damn you'll make millions when u release those joints lol....u must be the only one that heard them.
 06-08-2006, 06:12 PM         #28
crmlbywonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tru life hard jim jones gay
 11 years ago '04        #29
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,465 | Props total: 162 162
 JohnDillinger said:
first off cease had nuttin to do wit the rucker thing it was some of his peoples and then his peoples had to jump jimmy not shoot the fair one

and he talkin about ya son who he neva met just like u commentin on jimmy who u neva met and callin him pus*y
First off i wasn't talking to you Second he ran that's all i'm saying unless n*ggas got guns i'm not running. and about him talking about my son i thought this was a hip-hop web site son where n*ggas come on here and shoot the sh*t not talk about kids and sh*t like that off this PC i would smack that camden n*ggas so that's nothing and last Jimmy can't fu*k with Tru life in no shape way or form.
 11 years ago '06        #30
dagrimest 
space
space
$842 | Props total: 15 15
i seen tru lifes ppl on beef 1 and they look for real
 11 years ago '05        #31
bigvandal 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1 1
Check out the New Section

06-08-2006, 11:22 PM         #32
pirublood23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kain said:
No rapper can fu*k with Jim Jones/Zeek or Hell Rell 1 on 1 you'll need to jump them.
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow
 06-08-2006, 11:30 PM         #33
SeaN diggz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at these n*ggas d*ckriding dipset

real street n*ggas ride that lower east side

L.E.S n*ggas will destroy jimmy's click

dont believe everything you hear these rappers spitting yall need reality checks.

dipset is hood by media ..
 06-08-2006, 11:31 PM         #34
shakobe g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tru Life Started It Talkin About How Dipset Aint Real Hiphop Gtfoh
 06-09-2006, 01:20 AM         #35
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tru Life brings up all the I LOVE NYC, BRING BACK NYC, yet is beefing with DIPSET...one of NYC's biggest entities in the rap game, smh come on this is probably personal between these two grown man.
 11 years ago '05        #36
OD184 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$687 | Props total: 220 220
as much as i hate to admit it dipset do run the city.
 06-09-2006, 05:14 AM         #37
finattic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
ya'll n*gga must ain't seen Tru-life on BET's "BEEF" documentary show....This n*gga pops guns all the time...he busted in the studio where mobb deep was suppose to be recording..and make all them n*ggas strip at gun point...beat one n*gga down..etc etc.... Tru-Life gets busy.... i don't know man this Might Not stay on Wax
right, so you saw a dvd and think you know what actually goes on in the hood
 11 years ago '04        #38
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,933 | Props total: 69 69
lol@wack life havin to call n*ggas up to help his wack a.ss out after Jim Jones smacked his kufi off!!
 11 years ago '04        #39
CoconutCoke 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$838 | Props total: 26 26
since when do f!ghts go down like :

"hold on while i call my friends and you get on the phone and call your friends and we'll see who rolls deeper...we won't f!ght immediately, we will wait 20 minutes for our people to arrive and then we'll see how gangster we are"

just start swingin n*gga wtf
 11 years ago '05        #40
stillmaticking 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 2 2
Dipset runs the city?......wat city???????? i know u aint talkin bout new york....im from queenz and dem n*ggaz r never in queenz.....alot of people in ny doesnt like them.........only hell rell......jim jones is a studio gangsta...wat yall know jim jones for....nobody has eva seen him fu*k anybody up....we seen him getin fu*ked up in harlem by brooklyn n*ggaz....he talk how he gonna fu*k nas up when he see him....he saw him didnt do sh*t.....n*gga is soft
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
56 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
223 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
195 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
79 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy