NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-08-2006, 06:04 PM         #121
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
part 6 last part

06-08-2006, 06:06 PM         #122
Hoo Flung Dung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no cam?
 12 years ago '04        #123
elfatiah 
space
space
$178 | Props total: 0 0
props TeK Delorean

(I need some props y'all, help a brother out)

Last edited by elfatiah; 06-08-2006 at 06:13 PM..
 06-08-2006, 06:16 PM         #124
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was a major letdown, all he said was if the diss was worth his time he would stop what he's doing and respond, but now Cam's shots just seem like a marketing ploy to him.

fu*k that if I was in JAy's position and a n*gga is gonna mention my girl, my looks and go hard on my reputation I'm gonna stop what I'm doing and bury his career.
 06-08-2006, 06:27 PM         #125
nellydoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah i tihnk maybe jay is waiting for the perfect time to drop the diss. say when a artist like tru life is releasing his album the hype of jay dissin cam on a track with him will help his sales.

and itd be stupid to diss cam now itd only help cams sales not bury cams career.
 12 years ago '04        #126
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
lol at jay and nas not being able 2 come up witha trak...

2 hiphop heavyweights

cant put somethin decent 2 getha...

smh
 06-08-2006, 06:43 PM         #127
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hov got a CEO mind now, I'm sure hes going to use this to profit for him and his artist like he always does.
 12 years ago '04        #128
d2921 2850 heat pts2850 OP
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5415 5415
lol at this thread goin double plat almosy triple plat but i thought jay would do sumthin betta than just talk sh*te oh well anotha time maybe
 06-08-2006, 07:33 PM         #129
Fagy McGayqueer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newport shortz said:
Cam hauled a.ss from a f!ght, I dont know what kinda n*gga yall dudes on Boxden are, but if ya boy is getting his a.ss jumped you right there with em... You aint doing moonsaults over fences talking about "GO GO Gadget legs" and sh*t.
Good point. He was probably afraid he'd break a nail. Or maybe he was wearing his favorite pair of pumps that day or somethin. God know's its a crying shame when a good pair of pumps get scuffed.

Last edited by Fagy McGayqueer; 06-08-2006 at 07:34 PM..
 06-08-2006, 09:35 PM         #130
jo blak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was wacc.i sat down 4 long as hell and he don't drop 1 bar.
 12 years ago '05        #131
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 485 485
@these threads....
 06-08-2006, 10:14 PM         #132
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z and Camron are both hoe cakes.
 12 years ago '05        #133
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
maybe cool to you guys 2 wear pink like cam.... but tell me how fukin homo it gets when you have a pink range rover.... cam lost
 06-08-2006, 10:59 PM         #134
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darick said:
I think it is very funny that people say cam sales are good and his disses are good. I mean swagger jagger funny but thats it. Other than that they arent nothing to talkt about. You don't here people say put on that k!lla season so I can hear swagger jagger. Like u would say put on stillmatic to hear ether or blueprint to hear take over or even canibis first round knockout. You seriously think jay-z can end his career. Based on take over, and that freestyle he did about nas's babys mother and what he did at summer jam. If Hov came out of retirement and came out with and album and a diss song. Cam would be done because he would take alot of his sales and Cam is no way on jay-z level in any way.
jayz cant end anyones career, he cant even start anyones career lol... name one artist he has put out that went platnium....and im talkin he put out there dont come naming jeezy and sh*t. lol... all of the original roc members are no bodies... (i love beanie sigel but u wont see him sellin millions)... now if u look at cam... the whole fu*kin diplomat group is making tons of money... everyone knows juelz santana everyone knows jim jones everyone knows camron... everyones gonna know jr writer and hell rell...look at the facts... jay-z is not as powerful as u d*ckriders think... i enjoy jay-zs music but im takin camrons side on this whole thing... camron is playing the perfect game of cards no matter what jay-z does he gonna lose...
 06-08-2006, 11:26 PM         #135
DJJOEYK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen children, Jay-Z is an uncontested, bonified, multi-multi millionaire. He owns major clothing, music, sports, entertainment and publishing company's and is the CEO of a major label (mariah, jeezy, ludacris, nas...) whereas...

Cam'ron Giles, owns a portion of a cheap beverage company, an independent imprint deal with Koch, a deal with Warner bros., and he might invest in bricks/pills/pounds or whatever he does and buys tons of jewelry I guarantee he cannot REALLY afford...

= Cam'ron shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence, they are working on two completely different levels.

Jay-Z is a don, Cam is still a worker.
 12 years ago '04        #136
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 MortalDanger said:
jayz cant end anyones career, he cant even start anyones career lol... name one artist he has put out that went platnium....and im talkin he put out there dont come naming jeezy and sh*t. lol... all of the original roc members are no bodies... (i love beanie sigel but u wont see him sellin millions)... now if u look at cam... the whole fu*kin diplomat group is making tons of money... everyone knows juelz santana everyone knows jim jones everyone knows camron... everyones gonna know jr writer and hell rell...look at the facts... jay-z is not as powerful as u d*ckriders think... i enjoy jay-zs music but im takin camrons side on this whole thing... camron is playing the perfect game of cards no matter what jay-z does he gonna lose...
You act like Cam is going plat every album, i dont think no 1 in out of they camp has went plat. Cam never went plat till he got with the roc so what the fu*k is you yappin for? & to my knowledge its his only platinum album.
 12 years ago '04        #137
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
anyone got the interview?
 06-08-2006, 11:49 PM         #138
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we should call this the Official d*ck riding thread...

Last edited by DirtyHarry; 06-08-2006 at 11:54 PM..
 06-09-2006, 12:11 AM         #139
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J. Jones04 said:
You act like Cam is going plat every album, i dont think no 1 in out of they camp has went plat. Cam never went plat till he got with the roc so what the fu*k is you yappin for? & to my knowledge its his only platinum album.
100,000 on independent = 800,000 dollars for cam... 100,000 on def jam = like 800 dollars lol... all of the people jay put out has flopped most worst than 100,000 memp bleek and young gunz sold like 23000 the last album... juelz and jim jones both sold multiple 100 thousands there well known... makin money doing other stuff as well... yeah we know jay-z rich what do u expect... call him biggie... he basically released biggie albums puttin his name on it and sellin them... who wouldnt sell millions? im not even a big dipset person but when u guys talk sh*t bout cam like this actin like cam is nothing ur making urselves look like idiots... go outside for once go walk down lenux ave in new york and say camron sucks... listen to the people talkin bout how camron is ownin jayz... but whatever... dblock owns both of them thats the bottom line..
 06-09-2006, 01:58 AM         #140
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can tell MortalDanger got all his info from the latest Camron interviews

Edit: Hood folks are saying " Camron is owning Jay-z on the streets"

Last edited by Shadedvisionary; 06-09-2006 at 02:02 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy