The offical Jay - Z will be on hot97 thread..6/8/2006

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-08-2006, 04:04 PM         #61
jo blak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay said there's no album in december
 12 years ago '04        #62
BklynKid718 
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 18 18
I thought I got through for a minute but they had me leavin messages n sh*t
 06-08-2006, 04:08 PM         #63
shakobe g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 specialk103185 said:
as predicted, i got some hate off my last post...lemme share it w/ yall--this one is from shakobe g:

"MAN fu*k U HOE U DONT KNOW sh*t ABOUT CAM"

I'm just wondering...what did this man do for you? Did he save your life or somethin? Why are you on his d*ck so hard to the point that you have to send me a message about it...more importantly, why is it in all caps like ur yelling? You probably sittin over there in a pink and purple jumpsuit right now typin more hatemail to me like the b*tch you are. get the f*ck outta here.

P.S. i got every cam album, like i said, they're entertaining. but be mature enough to admit that he's subpar...
MAN GO EAT A BUG HOE WHERE YOUR FREESTYLE AT pus*y n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #64
PLATiNuM2004kG 
space
space
$310 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ lol...i don't understand why n*ggas ride Cam's d*ck like that...dude sound kinda angry...i mean damn i enjoy a cam freestyle every now and then too and i bang k!lla season but he's NOT fu*kin' wit hov...period.
 12 years ago '05        #65
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 BklynKid718 said:
I thought I got through for a minute but they had me leavin messages n sh*t
send them a text message and they will improve ya chances... its says jay is pickin lines... send one here 75759

and i gave ya propz to the guy that got hate above
 06-08-2006, 04:11 PM         #66
shakobe g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PLATiNuM2004kG said:
^^^ lol...i don't understand why n*ggas ride Cam's d*ck like that...dude sound kinda angry...i mean damn i enjoy a cam freestyle every now and then too and i bang k!lla season but he's NOT fu*kin' wit hov...period.
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
 12 years ago '04        #67
BklynKid718 
space
space
 BigL4Life said:
send them a text message and they will improve ya chances... its says jay is pickin lines... send one here 75759

and i gave ya propz to the guy that got hate above
yea i did that too... im feindin for this sh*t
 06-08-2006, 04:12 PM         #68
shakobe g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let Me Call That Call In
 12 years ago '05        #69
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 BklynKid718 said:
yea i did that too... im feindin for this sh*t

same here... im buyin tickets 2morro if i have 2 go... once i got that text from them i thought i was in lol... i new all the questions they asked from the producer from Brooklyns finest to bring it on...

i felt bad 4 the guy that didnt say big Jaz
 12 years ago '06        #70
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 444 444
cam is the man, hes gonna go triple thumbtack next week
 06-08-2006, 04:23 PM         #71
Young Writer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 specialk103185 said:
as predicted, i got some hate off my last post...lemme share it w/ yall--this one is from shakobe g:

"MAN fu*k U HOE U DONT KNOW sh*t ABOUT CAM"

I'm just wondering...what did this man do for you? Did he save your life or somethin? Why are you on his d*ck so hard to the point that you have to send me a message about it...more importantly, why is it in all caps like ur yelling? You probably sittin over there in a pink and purple jumpsuit right now typin more hatemail to me like the b*tch you are. get the f*ck outta here.

P.S. i got every cam album, like i said, they're entertaining. but be mature enough to admit that he's subpar...

yall stay on pink and purple think the man jay-z had lime green and yellow and purple on at the same time lookin like a pack of arab Skittles with a rainbow going over a Camel
 06-08-2006, 04:30 PM         #72
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
part 4, Jigga commenting on doing another album, angie playing that Beans and Jada joint, (sh*t is fire by the way)

wow jigga throwing subliminalsssss at angie, they about to get into the cam situation... oh sh*t, converting part 5 now
 06-08-2006, 04:33 PM         #73
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Part 5, Jigga talking about Roc la familia, and throwing subliminals lol they about to get into some sh*t.

06-08-2006, 04:33 PM         #74
shakobe g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Writer said:
yall stay on pink and purple think the man jay-z had lime green and yellow and purple on at the same time lookin like a pack of arab Skittles with a rainbow going over a Camel
COSIGN
 06-08-2006, 04:34 PM         #75
shakobe g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tek-Delorean said:
part 4, Jigga commenting on doing another album, angie playing that Beans and Jada joint, (sh*t is fire by the way)

wow jigga throwing subliminalsssss at angie, they about to get into the cam situation... oh sh*t, converting part 5 now
DO U MIND IF U LEECH
 06-08-2006, 04:34 PM         #76
sparta-ent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea he said "theres classic then theres corny. and thats that other guy." then he said we can get into all that ignorant corny sh*t." angie said in tha six o'clock hour.
 12 years ago '06        #77
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 444 444
how can u compare wearing sandals to cam wearing purple and pick furry sh*t. who is cam anyway to talk about how people dress. look at that fruitpop homo
 06-08-2006, 04:35 PM         #78
Blindsoulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tek-Delorean said:
Part 5, Jigga talking about Roc la familia, and throwing subliminals lol they about to get into some sh*t.

yo man I jacked your links, just tellin you ight
props though!!!
 06-08-2006, 04:36 PM         #79
Blindsoulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 csarvis3 said:
how can u compare wearing sandals to cam wearing purple and pick furry sh*t. who is cam anyway to talk about how people dress. look at that fruitpop homo
lol right people aint never talk about that sh*t
ppl in my school always say they ridin wit cam cuz cam is gangsta n jay-z aint sh*t cuz of the chancletas
as soon as someone brings up that pink fur sh*t they shut up
 12 years ago '04        #80
BklynKid718 
space
space
so is it finished or what??
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy