The offical Jay - Z will be on hot97 thread..6/8/2006

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 andremackassi said:
well.....throwing that whole "I Declare War" concert and then not actually saying sh*t is pus*y to me
and that whole kissing 2Pac's a.ss when he's dead even though he never liked him is kinda pus*y to me too
its a whole bunch of sh*t I can go into but I don't feel like it

first off if you gonna say that jay a bi*ch because of the I Declare War concert, cam is even more of a bi*ch because he didnt bring up sh*t about jay at summerjam, and that is the place were the disses are suppose 2 happen...

also u say jay kissin pac's a.ss after he died, thats the same thing everyone does wen someone they beefin with dies... its the right thing 2 do, not disrespect the dead anymore..

dre did it with Eazy
Nas did it with Pac
Suge did it with Big

it happens
 06-08-2006, 12:50 PM         #22
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
which is why i cant stand Eastcoast rap....thats all them n*ggas talk about
It's all ANY mainstream artist from ANYWHERE talks about.

That statement only proves that the only East Coast hip hop you listen to is mainstream radio/video bullsh*t :rolleyes:
 06-08-2006, 12:56 PM         #23
Lungs of Steel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most definitely checkin for this today.....hopefully he drop one of those freestyles he's known to do
 06-08-2006, 01:08 PM         #24
Lungs of Steel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
i know if a n*gga disrespected me im not gonna go back and parade around like we were the best of buddies
thats that sucka sh*t that n*ggas in the East do so well....

damn u like making generalizations?......u dont know every mothafu*ka on the east so don't lump em together.......u from the west......when cube left NWA and dissed the sh*t outta them......a lil later down the line him and dre was straight.....the sh*t goes on from coast to coast so don't single out the east
 06-08-2006, 01:52 PM         #25
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jigga.
 12 years ago '04        #26
Merzennary 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 0 0
is there a way to listen live?
 06-08-2006, 02:05 PM         #27
jaep189 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Won't be surprise if he sh*ts on cam on a freestyle
 06-08-2006, 02:07 PM         #28
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people need to realize, cam has played his cards perfect. he dropped a wicked nice diss, then immediately exposed jay, then sat tight. people on here think that we the people online are only ones who know about the battle or care, if u internet nerds actually stepped outside and were around people you would see thats this is a topic being talked about everywhere, cam sold 100,000 his first week, no other source of promotion, suck it or not isnt exactly a trl top 10 video lol, k!llah season isnt exactly up for best movie of the year, this battle is the only thing, jay-z knows this and made that subliminal response, cam responded to that laughing at him for not saying his name, jayz has to respond all out now, camron will then drop a ton of bombs on him, the battles already over before it began jay-z is done
 12 years ago '04        #29
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
 DjAyFrESH said:
Jay-Z Is smart, hes not going to say Cam's name for a while because it will only promote Cam's album sales, which is already selling good as it is..
What the hell are you talking about. His sales are some sh*t. after 3 or 4 wks he is at low 200 thousand. That is trash for such an established artist.
 12 years ago '05        #30
darick 
space
space
space
$387 | Props total: 319 319
people need to realize, cam has played his cards perfect. he dropped a wicked nice diss, then immediately exposed jay, then sat tight. people on here think that we the people online are only ones who know about the battle or care, if u internet nerds actually stepped outside and were around people you would see thats this is a topic being talked about everywhere, cam sold 100,000 his first week, no other source of promotion, suck it or not isnt exactly a trl top 10 video lol, k!llah season isnt exactly up for best movie of the year, this battle is the only thing, jay-z knows this and made that subliminal response, cam responded to that laughing at him for not saying his name, jayz has to respond all out now, camron will then drop a ton of bombs on him, the battles already over before it began jay-z is done
I think it is very funny that people say cam sales are good and his disses are good. I mean swagger jagger funny but thats it. Other than that they arent nothing to talkt about. You don't here people say put on that k!lla season so I can hear swagger jagger. Like u would say put on stillmatic to hear ether or blueprint to hear take over or even canibis first round knockout. You seriously think jay-z can end his career. Based on take over, and that freestyle he did about nas's babys mother and what he did at summer jam. If Hov came out of retirement and came out with and album and a diss song. Cam would be done because he would take alot of his sales and Cam is no way on jay-z level in any way.
 12 years ago '05        #31
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Props
 06-08-2006, 02:58 PM         #32
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone record it!!
 06-08-2006, 03:01 PM         #33
YOUNG FAST82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has it started yet?
 06-08-2006, 03:01 PM         #34
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta hear this
 12 years ago '04        #35
BklynKid718 
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 18 18
Radio City Music Hall... Imma be there on he 25th
 06-08-2006, 03:09 PM         #36
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm recording
 06-08-2006, 03:10 PM         #37
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tek-Delorean said:
I'm recording
gracias Tigre.
 12 years ago '04        #38
8 OFF 
space
space
space
$1,566 | Props total: 0 0
June 25 @ Radio City hes doin a concert to celebrate Reasonable Doubt.Same day he released it 10 years ago hes gonna peform the entire album.Everyone one on the album will be there.

Last edited by 8 OFF; 06-08-2006 at 03:15 PM..
 06-08-2006, 03:14 PM         #39
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt he'll diss him, if he does k!lla Season will jump right up to number 1 next week
 06-08-2006, 03:14 PM         #40
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
part one, they at commercial
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy