Jun 7 - Stop Fakin,' Stop Biting: Tru Life Speaks on the Original Wankstas of New York

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
Shirow|M 
space
space
$5,476 | Props total: 0 0
Down Here In The 3-0-5 We Got Outlawz, IN/P, Latin Kings, T-N-S, SouthBound, and Latin S.Y.N.D.I.C.A.T.E. Theres "Bloods" & "Crips" in My School But In The Streets Its The Rest Of The Gangs I Mentioned.
i didn't know we had Authentic "Bloods" & "Crips" down here until recently.....personally it's kinda funny 2 me...
 06-08-2006, 12:31 AM         #22
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In Ny They Had Hoods And Crews That Hustled Together Like Any Hood. Like St. Nick Projects, 118 Street Or Whatever. No Bloods And Crips. I Have Ny Roots Going Back 2 The 80s. I'm Glad Tru Life Brung That 2 The Table Cuz I'm A Southern n*gga And Were Running Rap Right Now Cuz Them Ny n*ggaz 2 Busy Jacking The South And West Coast Life Styles
 12 years ago '04        #23
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
new york always had gangs but i think what tru-life is saying is that n*ggas is acting like they came up like that. it was never n*ggas banging over colors and sets and sh*t like that. every hood in new york had there own gangs like im from south side queens and n*ggas in Lost Boyz(No it Not Just A Rap Group). the whole blood and crip sh*t does make us look bad but who's going tell these lil n*ggas that they ain't really bloods and crips outside of tru-life
yea mayne thas LB shyt...too bad tha shyt went to waste...aint no tru fam no more...
but newayz i use to fu*ks wit the Blood GKB n*ggas when i whas youngr n as i got older i started to realize tha this shyt is stupid...lol...im 17 now...n the only team i fu*ks wit is gett'n money....
fu*k tha crayola gangs...
its all about size of mah pockets now...tru-story...

Last edited by Barcode; 06-08-2006 at 01:19 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #24
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
yeah...i got no love for them blood n*ggas round here....Word on the street is that they get some gay n*gga named Cookie to come around suck their d*cks when they get high and drunk.....I heard that they even fu*ked him a couple of times...nasty...

The only colors that i rep are the Blue and the Red.....HAITIAN MAFIA ALL THE WAY.....none of that Bad Boys II sh*t.....
 06-08-2006, 01:36 AM         #25
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younghova032003 said:
In Jersey the sh*t just really popped off hard. It just started about 3years ago and when i say they go hard wit it they go HARD. Good 60% of people 16-30 bloods. 90% of the jails ALL bloods. Its stupid here cuz everybody wanna be bloods thats each block got they own name and they beef wit each other so it just turned on b's vs. b's just cuz callin yoself a blood is thing to do.When i say its crazy n*ggas gettin shot like crazy. If u can get yo hands on a trenton paper or they news u will see this sh*t is serious.
n*ggas been Blood'n it in Jerz for a minute... Well over 15 years... Treach started the whole Double II sh*t... sh*t stands for Inglewood/Illtown cus the two cities are gang connected... Plus it was massive bloods in Monmouth County Prison... But yea these lil n*ggas in Jerz now are just claimin' sh*t to be claimin it... The only towns in Jerz that got some official n*ggas in it are E.O., Da Bricks, and Irvington got true crip n*ggas cus alot of O.G.'s from Cali came out here and showed n*ggas what it is... And yea the blood n*ggas in Newark got a price on Corey Bookers head sh*t is crazy... fu*k it just get this money...
 12 years ago '05        #26
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
In VA it's none of that. We have fake bloods around here but they don't do nothing but rock red flags and rob people...just like anyone could do. They're not networkin or gettin money at all; n*ggas are lame and dumb. It's a lot of lil gangs from different 'hoods but that's bout it, no serious shyt like out west.
 12 years ago '05        #27
claydoe803 
space
space
$452 | Props total: 55 55
yeah im from houston and that sh*t is gettin real popular out here. these high school n*ggas is really into that sh*t, crips and bloods.i had to get on my lil brother about that sh*t, cause he be wildin out with them n*ggas. a few rappers on the come up be reppin that sh*t. trae and z-ro i think are bloods, trae 4sho im not too sure about z-ro. back in the day it was just about ur demographics in houston, southwest and northside was the hoods. now they throwing up b's and c's
 06-08-2006, 05:14 PM         #28
Dyme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree people are really blowin the whole blood and crip stuff up. Im from nc and some people here don;t know whether they want to be bloods or crips lol some of them even changed over to be on the other side..i'm thinkin tha hell is goin on lol. That stuff would get you k!lled foreal. I think people just trying to be what they are not. They listen to music about sellin and decide to sell weed and think they doin sumthin lol or they listen to something about bloods or crips and decided to be one. It isn't like that foreal tho for the most part u don't just decided to be in it is something you just kind of became a part of because its how life is where u are. But I agree gangs have been around for a while but it hasn't been all about the bloods and crips. I think people just need to get a life.
 06-08-2006, 05:34 PM         #29
AbstrakThaPro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol who is Corey Booker? sorry if hes some real popular dude...
 06-08-2006, 05:37 PM         #30
AbstrakThaPro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nm... apparently hes the mayor... betta question tho, wut he did?
 12 years ago '06        #31
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 656 656
jeezy claim to be hardcore crip and his CTE n*ggas too..

ZRO is a crip too cuz I always see him rockin blue bandanas and he was like "On Stanley i'll k!ll you cuz" when he was talking about gettin at Slim Thug so he aint no blood folks..

Stanley "Tookie" was the founder of the crips
 12 years ago '04        #32
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
u*k ANY n*gga THAT ISNT AN ORINGINAL BLOOD OR CRIP!!!HERE IN NYC IT USED TO BE DECEPTICONS,ZULU NATION,LA FAMILIA,NETA,LATIN KINGS AND THE BLACK MOB HAD BEEN OUT HERE SINCE THE 70`S SO FUK A NEW YORK BLOOD OR CRIP!!
Real Talk, and don't forget THA Lo-Lifes.
 06-08-2006, 11:33 PM         #33
t-arson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy get down with them BMF boyz and they definitely were crippin out in Cali, and other locations....but it is what it is , and all that happened was a real Cali Blood came to NY and really set up shop I figure them blood nikkas gettin they money, and them lil nikkas wanna that so they reppin Blood..........it all comes down to money though
 06-08-2006, 11:42 PM         #34
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gang bangin is for the weak, Alliancing for the better of all is for the real.
 06-09-2006, 12:04 AM         #35
maxamillion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Genocide, I think its cool to have an allegiance based on the color of clothing instead of color of skin.... as long as people of color keep dividing themselves and k!lling eachother they are easier to oppress. God forbid they turn on us whites and start k!lling us!!
 12 years ago '04        #36
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,216 | Props total: 17 17
Thats Right Chicago Was The Crazy City But Now All Of Them Are In Check With The Bigger Gang The Cpd Gang Unit...........
 12 years ago '05        #37
YaBoy2006 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
yea... where i'm from they put out a documentary on HBO about Called Bangin' in Da Roc... they showed how it was in the hoods in lil' roc u had B's And C's and Then you seen GD's which mostly wuz or is made out but now everybody either claimin' B's & C's u still got a lot of GD's around here tho... but it's all good tho
 12 years ago '06        #38
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
 Jorge Da 6'2" said:
Down Here In The 3-0-5 We Got Outlawz, IN/P, Latin Kings, T-N-S, SouthBound, and Latin S.Y.N.D.I.C.A.T.E. Theres "Bloods" & "Crips" in My School But In The Streets Its The Rest Of The Gangs I Mentioned.
There are alot more Gangs then that in Miami. You've also got YLOs, Imperial Gangsters, Gangster Disciples, Maniac Latin Disciples, South Beach Posse, 71st (Beach Bound) Jac Boyz, 3/B Creep Boyz, Zoe Pound, Latin Maniac Gansters, Latin Bad Boys, Carol City Lynch Mob, Carol City Cartel, and a sh*t load of other gangs (Allthough they arent as bad as they were a few years ago). But 2 gangs we do not have are Crips & Bloods. Dont let these false flaggers fool you, there are no real crips and bloods in Miami or Broward. I've met alot of different gang members and different gangs (including false flaggers) But the only real Crip I ever met was old and had earned his stripes in Cali. He moved to Miami a long time ago.

And while I can agree that gangs dont do much besides destroy neighborhoods and hurt alot of people (innocent and not so innocent people), I cant say that gangs are kid sh*t nor can I say that its for the weak. since when has it even been kid sh*t to go out on drive bys? to k!ll people? to go participate in all out brawls & warfare ? And where it may seem weak to join a gang and jump and out number an enemy, you have to think alot of these dudes in gangs dont have much of a choice. Its either join a gang or fall victim to a gang.

I know plenty of members of South Beach Posse, Latin Syndicates, 3/b Creep Boyz, & Jac Boyz personaly that are not people you want to cross wether you catch them with thier gang brothers or by themselves. But when you have so many enemies you going to need help, noone is superman. Most of these cats jus have the unfortunate luck of fallin victim to street politics.
 06-09-2006, 04:44 AM         #39
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangs = gay a.ss nerds getting shot
 12 years ago '06        #40
buddah bless 
space
space
space
$616 | Props total: 249 249
i'm glad a mc from ny is finally stepping up and putting these cornballs on blast, i live in Miami now and most of the gangs out here aren't like they use to be zoe pound isn't the same and the lk aren't the same that sh*t got old and corny

Last edited by buddah bless; 06-09-2006 at 07:25 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy