Jun 7 - Jun 7 - How Not To Steal A Sidekick

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

give the phone back

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #121
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
 BpWally said:
Interesting story thats gaining major press since last nite.

What do you all that have the attention span to read it think?
THE TIME YOU WAISTED DOING THIS THREAD, MAKING THAT WEBSITE AND ALL THE OTHER BULLsh*t GOING ON ABOUT THIS PHONE COULD HAVE BEEN TIME YOU SPENT DOING SOMETHING USEFUL. AND I READ THAT YOUR FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED OR GOT MARRIED. WELL DID YOU GO OR IS YOU GOING CAUSE IF NOT THEN THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH OF A FRIEND YOU ARE[
 06-17-2006, 04:48 PM         #122
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mgz said:
them dudes are a little too harsh on her myspace page....telling her to go back to mexico and hoping her baby dies...WTF???
T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E.!

BpWally said:
adding comments are public.

BpWally said:
she also has a baby. You still wanna hit that?
She ain't even a milf. she would be a ucilf (Underage Child I'd Like to fuck.
MwaHaHaHaHaaaaa!

BpWally said:
hahah best comment on her page:

06/07/2006 03:13:00PM
I think Chuck Norris has a SIDEKICK waiting for you! And your baby too!
MwaHaHaHaHaaaaa! ROTFLMFAO

DaREAL08 said:
whatever that's bullsh*t she didn't break the law or anything...if your dumbass leaves a phone in a taxi then that's your fault. the girl was dumb for using it she shoulda just sold it on ebay if she was smart and just got the cash. returning the phone woulda been a nice gesture yeah but you can't get mad and bi*ch and moan and get the police involved just cuz the finder of the phone doesn't make the effort to contact you...
True, True!

CubanLinks said:
whats the link to her profile cuz i cant see it
Yeah I want to know too!

notoriousthugzz said:
wow i didnt realize how soon this happened and how big this is getting..
lol watch in a week this guy will be on good morning america and larry king live and sh*t
That's dumb dudes is gettin blasted in the ghetto in America and this garbage gets promotion! Investigate some of these unsolved murders of innocent people first!

Maroon_Tiger said:
its ok to 0wn this girl for a day... but seriously, both people are being ridiculous... the girl is stupid for stealing the phone to unleash her inner cam-whorish tendencies... and dude is being a real baby about losing his sidekick..... 89 pages on that girls website is rediculous...
This is real dumb!

RuffDesigns said:
All this sh*t for a fu*kin sidekick??? LMAO! If he can get this news out there and gettin 100,000 hits to that page, why dont he fu*kin put some ads or donation links to the site and make 50x that sidekick money, And yeah If u stupid enough to leave ya mufu*kin sidekick in a taxi then you shouldent get it back, If it was maybe something more serious like a wallet with $$$ creditcards, I.D, sh*t like that I would understand but comon people it's a fu*kin sidekick , sh*ts played out anyway, the sidekick 3 is comin bi*ches! :D I hope next time someone leaves a Sidekick 3 so I can take it
Samething I was thinking!

ĐöŘρЗŘ said:
Either suck ALL our d*cks or return the phone
MwaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaaaaaaa!

Tek-Delorean said:
You call that thick?

I'd let her dome me tho, she too young for me to smash
Preach!

player2k said:
The girl that found the phone is cute and she got azz. I would probably had returned the phone for the reward. Why sell the phone and get money, when u can just give it back and get money just for finding it? The owner is putting the girls personal information on blast though. He even got the girls brother inside the military about to get in trouble. I'd beat the brakes off the owner then make him rebuy the phone from me.
LMAO!

SeanP said:
I understand all that...but why go thru all this when she already got a new phone?... Is he just tryin' to impress her to get some a.ss or sumpthin'?...sh*t...Buy her a phone player...if he ballin' like that...

This whole thing could be resolved in like 30 min to an hour....Just call the police and file a report...He has receipts and he knows where she lives and everything...
Man this is like an attention stunt to me! If he such a man why didn't he just go over ol girl house?! He has the address!

kingpin77 said:
I think her and the family are getting what they deserve; to be aired out on the internet. Only reason she and her brother or boyfriend was talking trash is because they didn't think it would really come to all this (internet, millions of people finding out that she was dumb enough to take pics & videos with a stolen SIDEKICK). They need 2 be on a episode of "America Dumbest Criminals". KEEP PUTTING THEM ON BLAST UNTIL THEY GIVE IT BACK OR GET ARRESTED. MATTER OF FACT, POST THE BOOKING PICS IF U GET EM!!!!!!!
I would like to see the jail pics but everything else isn't called for and she wouldn't get jail time for this only two weeks of community service especially since she has a child!

Doc Strange said:
Now he's hiring an intern?

I'm going to start a grinchin' campaign to rob this homo, and divide the world into two factions of good and evil.

Chumps feeling sorry for this guy who lives in Manhattan.

ON NOES I LOST A PHONE TO SOME GRIMY NGAS NOW ICANT EAT OH WAIT IM RICH< BEYATCH
WTF?! An Intern?! and he crying about a lil sidekick?!

bnw99 said:
fu*k em..dont give back sh*t. The person's friend whose actually bi*ching about is such a fu*kin whiner, I wouldnt give em sh*t.
Man after seeing all this I kind of agree with you.

My Opinion:

Me personally when I am feeling like a good Christian (lol) I would give the phone back if I could, but if they had the same phone service as me and their phone was better than mines, IT'S A WRAP! I would have never used the sim card tho, that was stupid! My cousin had found someone's phone last month and called me from it like a dummy and the person whose phone it was had all types of "Trifelin nekkid Real Pictures Of s3x, nekkid Men and Women Doin Strange Thangz" , but then the lady had the nerve to call and threaten me. That was so funny I acted dumb and told her that person had the wrong number

Besides that why didn't the girl just delete all of those comments from her myspace page? She is going to be famous she should become a rapper, her name should be umm....."Sidekick" LMFAO! Another thing why does she keep making myspace pages when she know someone is going to come across her page recognize her and snitch! What the f*ck is she doin with a baby?! Psyche nall I can't talk I had one at a young age too lol.

Where was she going in that cab anyway?! or coming from?! Prostitutin?!
LMFAO (Lord Forgive Me I Can't Help Myself)

Man I'm about to pull a stunt like this and start promotin albums this is the new lick of '06! Sidekick or Die! Campaign

"listen you dumb mother fu*ker my sister bought that phone from some cab driver so what the fu*k do you want . shes not going to return it if she bought it, and am military police so dont give me that bullsh*t about you going to the cops over a lost phone the nypd has better things to do then to worry about your friend losing her phone. you better stop harrasing my sister or you'll have to deal with me and you dont want that"

Mwahahahahaaa LMFAOROTFLMAO!
 06-17-2006, 05:22 PM         #123
markus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, I don't know what to think about all of this. I'm starting to think its a publicity stunt.
 11 years ago '06        #124
grunsthis 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,283 | Props total: 9 9
maan i got a sidekick 2, and i would be pissed if i lost it but i wouldnt be expexin it back cause come on now (ITS A SIDEKICK!)
 11 years ago '06        #125
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
i found one at the american airlines center b4 a sixers game... didnt return it... bi*ch called me up sayin she'd suck my d*ck at the game if i returned it lol.... tickets were sold out so i went to hooters and she was inside the arena so i kept it...

damn that sounds like a charlie murphy story
 06-17-2006, 06:57 PM         #126
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sidekick II is played out I'm waitin on the Sidekick III!
 06-17-2006, 08:26 PM         #127
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We seen you shakin it on myspace it is too big for my taste!

11 years ago '04        #128
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2959 2959
wow...the man picked up the lil girl LOL
I thought this whole thing was a joke but i guess not
 11 years ago '06        #129
spxhotboi21 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 0 0
fuk that finders keepers
 06-21-2006, 06:05 AM         #130
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dtowns_Answer said:
i found one at the american airlines center b4 a sixers game... didnt return it... bi*ch called me up sayin she'd suck my d*ck at the game if i returned it lol.... tickets were sold out so i went to hooters and she was inside the arena so i kept it...

damn that sounds like a charlie murphy story
Couldnt you have just got the head and kept the phone
 06-21-2006, 06:23 AM         #131
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Her family got aired out on the nytimes aswell
 11 years ago '04        #132
BpWally  OP
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
I can't believe her family was on the grimey tip and wanted $50 back for a phone that wasn't theirs. Thats ghetto right there. But at least the issue has been resolved now.
 11 years ago '04        #133
perryboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$135 | Props total: 8 8
 BpWally said:
dude, she's 16.
18!!!!! giggity giggity:wow: :wow:
 11 years ago '04        #134
thcnme 
space
space
$521 | Props total: 3 3
this is an example that the Man's moral fiber is fading at a rapid pace.
nobody respects sh*t anymore.
 06-23-2006, 12:35 PM         #135
MeyerLansky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope the bi*ch dies
 06-23-2006, 12:47 PM         #136
markus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeyerLansky said:
hope the bi*ch dies
this is an example that the Man's moral fiber is fading at a rapid pace.
 11 years ago '06        #137
AdN 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 0 0
i mean, fu*k if u stupid u stupid, i find a mobile phone, word up, a n*gga ain't givin sh*t back..... wen u lose urs the one who finds it aint givin it back, so fu*k U... if u got enuff money to go the next day and buy a new one ur lucky and thats it! if u aint got money enuff u fu*ked up like the rest of us but dont complain and start with the racism. cuz thats all white ppl kno they'll not say nuttin 2 ya face but then..... stab u in ur back....
its just my opinion tho
 06-23-2006, 01:26 PM         #138
MeyerLansky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The other crime that is specified in the Qur'an is theft. As we know, Islam emphasizes the individual's safety with regard to his life, property, and honor. Any threat to these three entities is severely punished by Islam. A person who k!lls another or robs him is severely punished because this is the only way to guarantee security for every individual.

Concerning theft, Islam legislates cutting the thief's hand off as a maximum punishment and under certain conditions. In countries that apply this punishment, like Saudi Arabia, we notice that theft is a very rare occurrence. The judge decides the seriousness of the case and decides if the thief should get the maximum penalty or not according to certain conditions and restrictions.

When a person knows that he will lose his hand if he uses it in stealing, this makes stealing a rare possibility. The implication of such a punishment is this: each organ in the body must be used cleanly, honorably, and legally. The function of the hand is not stealing. If the hand is used to threaten other people, it is a dangerous hand and the judge is entitled to reconsider its existence.

The other implication of cutting the hand off is to give the thief and other people a permanent example and a continuous reminder of the fate of thieves. In countries that merely imprison the thief, the thief himself may steal again after being released from prison.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy