Jun 7 - Jun 7 - How Not To Steal A Sidekick

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

give the phone back

Props Slaps
 06-08-2006, 06:21 PM         #101
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maseface80 said:
naw people like this deserves exposure, thats shouldn't be in us to profit off of someone's pain or lost, it is a humanitarian effort to rid people of greed, he's not tryin to profit he's tryin to expose and that is commendable. Only if others did this reguarding our government, the oil companies, and the rest of the bullsh*t that gets covered up, left alone, or forgotten in this country. Obviously its not about the money cuz he has another one, its about the movement into gettin people to be civil.
real talk
 06-08-2006, 06:25 PM         #102
I.M. Loco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeanP said:
That sh*t is fake as hell...Dude has MONEY, bi*chES, NICE CAR, NICE CRIB and he sweatin' over a lil' a.ss $300 Sidekick that he left in a taxi cab? and why is he tryin' to crash Google?...Come on now...Don't be a tool...
He clearly states that it wasn't him that lost it. Some chick he knows did, he was just trying to help her get it back. according to the page he started beasting when he called the phone & the lil girl played him.
 12 years ago '04        #103
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,322 | Props total: 288 288
I understand all that...but why go thru all this when she already got a new phone?... Is he just tryin' to impress her to get some a.ss or sumpthin'?...sh*t...Buy her a phone player...if he ballin' like that...

This whole thing could be resolved in like 30 min to an hour....Just call the police and file a report...He has receipts and he knows where she lives and everything...
 12 years ago '04        #104
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 17 17
DAMN SHES THICK BUT A fu*kING DUMB LIL bi*ch
 06-09-2006, 09:04 AM         #105
fatboy285 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all yall is rite lmfao i was born and raised in queens so i kno dey have da most thef's out i lived in corona just full of spanish ppl damn thefts wacthin sum one enjoy ya sh*t makes u mad
 12 years ago '04        #106
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 3578 3578
 SeanP said:
I understand all that...but why go thru all this when she already got a new phone?... Is he just tryin' to impress her to get some a.ss or sumpthin'?...sh*t...Buy her a phone player...if he ballin' like that...

This whole thing could be resolved in like 30 min to an hour....Just call the police and file a report...He has receipts and he knows where she lives and everything...
Nope Naw

Cops Wont Waste There Time With A Phone And I Doubt Hes Trying TO Impress This bi*ch Just Trying To Humiliate(?) Them
 12 years ago '04        #107
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
Well i jst read tha sh*t n mayn tha was funny.. I unno, i think im a lil addicted to this story cuz i wanna kno how it finishes...

Shes fukkin ugly.. look at tha eye brows, she looks beastly

I hope this story DOES NOT turn into a box office hit movie.. Would b kinda garbage if it did lol jk

But damn, all over a cell phone.. dun fukk wit white ppl, they go ALL OUT FOR THIS, but i dun blame him..
 06-09-2006, 11:54 AM         #108
kingpin77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think her and the family are getting what they deserve; to be aired out on the internet. Only reason she and her brother or boyfriend was talking trash is because they didn't think it would really come to all this (internet, millions of people finding out that she was dumb enough to take pics & videos with a stolen SIDEKICK). They need 2 be on a episode of "America Dumbest Criminals". KEEP PUTTING THEM ON BLAST UNTIL THEY GIVE IT BACK OR GET ARRESTED. MATTER OF FACT, POST THE BOOKING PICS IF U GET EM!!!!!!!
 06-09-2006, 03:08 PM         #109
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now he's hiring an intern?

I'm going to start a grinchin' campaign to rob this homo, and divide the world into two factions of good and evil.

Chumps feeling sorry for this guy who lives in Manhattan.

ON NOES I LOST A PHONE TO SOME GRIMY NGAS NOW ICANT EAT OH WAIT IM RICH< BEYATCH
 12 years ago '04        #110
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
Whas happenin now?
 12 years ago '04        #111
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,590 | Props total: 4153 4153
fu*k em..dont give back sh*t. The person's friend whose actually bi*ching about is such a fu*kin whiner, I wouldnt give em sh*t.
 12 years ago '05        #112
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
People are DUMB
 12 years ago '06        #113
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 Mike Blitz said:
And they dont have to be your friends to leave comments anyway

theres an option in the profile settings for that
I AINT NEVER DO IT SO YOU NEED TO STOP LYING AND SHAME THAT DEVIL
 12 years ago '06        #114
anynameado 
space
space
 ladyofrage said:
you can give comments on video pages without being their friend.
THEY LEFT COMMENT ON HERE PHOTO PAGE
 12 years ago '06        #115
anynameado 
space
space
 BpWally said:
Interesting story thats gaining major press since last nite.

What do you all that have the attention span to read it think?
THE TIME YOU WAIST POSTING THIS BULLsh*t COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR LIFE
 06-12-2006, 10:39 PM         #116
GraveyardHustla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeanP said:

Thats what Im saying, all this sh*t seems like a hoax exploiting the goodness of people who fall for this bullsh*t. that myspace page seems questinable also, why would she let all those comments be there? she can easily block anybody from viewing her page if hteir not her friend. ANybody here more about myspace that can add extra sh*t to what im saying? thats as far as i know about that sh*t.
 06-12-2006, 10:41 PM         #117
GraveyardHustla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anynameado <<thanks!!! i knew this sh*t was fake. once this douche comes out saying that it was all a hoax, we'll be the ones laughing our a.sses off.
 06-12-2006, 11:13 PM         #118
RuffDesigns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need to buy a sidekick so I can hit people with it
 12 years ago '06        #119
anynameado 
space
space
 GraveyardHustla said:
anynameado <<thanks!!! i knew this sh*t was fake. once this douche comes out saying that it was all a hoax, we'll be the ones laughing our a.sses off.
YES WE WOULD HOMIE YES WE WOULD
 06-13-2006, 12:42 PM         #120
BksFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o wow
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago