squad up!

Jun 7 - Jun 7 - How Not To Steal A Sidekick

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

give the phone back

Props Slaps
 06-08-2006, 05:21 PM         #101
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maseface80 said
naw people like this deserves exposure, thats shouldn't be in us to profit off of someone's pain or lost, it is a humanitarian effort to rid people of greed, he's not tryin to profit he's tryin to expose and that is commendable. Only if others did this reguarding our government, the oil companies, and the rest of the bullsh*t that gets covered up, left alone, or forgotten in this country. Obviously its not about the money cuz he has another one, its about the movement into gettin people to be civil.
real talk

06-08-2006, 05:25 PM         #102
I.M. Loco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeanP said
That sh*t is fake as hell...Dude has MONEY, bi*chES, NICE CAR, NICE CRIB and he sweatin' over a lil' a.ss $300 Sidekick that he left in a taxi cab? and why is he tryin' to crash Google?...Come on now...Don't be a tool...
He clearly states that it wasn't him that lost it. Some chick he knows did, he was just trying to help her get it back. according to the page he started beasting when he called the phone & the lil girl played him.

12 years ago '04        #103
SeanP 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,679 | Props total: 856 856
I understand all that...but why go thru all this when she already got a new phone?... Is he just tryin' to impress her to get some a.ss or sumpthin'?...sh*t...Buy her a phone player...if he ballin' like that...

This whole thing could be resolved in like 30 min to an hour....Just call the police and file a report...He has receipts and he knows where she lives and everything...

12 years ago '04        #104
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,220 | Props total: 21 21
DAMN SHES THICK BUT A fu*kING DUMB LIL bi*ch

06-09-2006, 08:04 AM         #105
fatboy285 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all yall is rite lmfao i was born and raised in queens so i kno dey have da most thef's out i lived in corona just full of spanish ppl damn thefts wacthin sum one enjoy ya sh*t makes u mad

12 years ago '04        #106
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,020 | Props total: 4924 4924
 SeanP said
I understand all that...but why go thru all this when she already got a new phone?... Is he just tryin' to impress her to get some a.ss or sumpthin'?...sh*t...Buy her a phone player...if he ballin' like that...

This whole thing could be resolved in like 30 min to an hour....Just call the police and file a report...He has receipts and he knows where she lives and everything...
Nope Naw

Cops Wont Waste There Time With A Phone And I Doubt Hes Trying TO Impress This bi*ch Just Trying To Humiliate(?) Them

12 years ago '04        #107
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,320 | Props total: 136 136
Well i jst read tha sh*t n mayn tha was funny.. I unno, i think im a lil addicted to this story cuz i wanna kno how it finishes...

Shes fukkin ugly.. look at tha eye brows, she looks beastly

I hope this story DOES NOT turn into a box office hit movie.. Would b kinda garbage if it did lol jk

But damn, all over a cell phone.. dun fukk wit white ppl, they go ALL OUT FOR THIS, but i dun blame him..

06-09-2006, 10:54 AM         #108
kingpin77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think her and the family are getting what they deserve; to be aired out on the internet. Only reason she and her brother or boyfriend was talking trash is because they didn't think it would really come to all this (internet, millions of people finding out that she was dumb enough to take pics & videos with a stolen SIDEKICK). They need 2 be on a episode of "America Dumbest Criminals". KEEP PUTTING THEM ON BLAST UNTIL THEY GIVE IT BACK OR GET ARRESTED. MATTER OF FACT, POST THE BOOKING PICS IF U GET EM!!!!!!!

06-09-2006, 02:08 PM         #109
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now he's hiring an intern?

I'm going to start a grinchin' campaign to rob this homo, and divide the world into two factions of good and evil.

Chumps feeling sorry for this guy who lives in Manhattan.

ON NOES I LOST A PHONE TO SOME GRIMY NGAS NOW ICANT EAT OH WAIT IM RICH< BEYATCH

12 years ago '04        #110
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,320 | Props total: 136 136
Whas happenin now?

12 years ago '04        #111
bnw99 32 heat pts32
space
space
$8,037 | Props total: 7630 7630
fu*k em..dont give back sh*t. The person's friend whose actually bi*ching about is such a fu*kin whiner, I wouldnt give em sh*t.

12 years ago '05        #112
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,295 | Props total: 21 21
People are DUMB

12 years ago '06        #113
anynameado 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,416 | Props total: 750 750
 Mike Blitz said
And they dont have to be your friends to leave comments anyway

theres an option in the profile settings for that
I AINT NEVER DO IT SO YOU NEED TO STOP LYING AND SHAME THAT DEVIL

12 years ago '06        #114
anynameado 8 heat pts
space
space
 ladyofrage said
you can give comments on video pages without being their friend.
THEY LEFT COMMENT ON HERE PHOTO PAGE

12 years ago '06        #115
anynameado 8 heat pts
space
space
 BpWally said
Interesting story thats gaining major press since last nite.

What do you all that have the attention span to read it think?
THE TIME YOU WAIST POSTING THIS BULLsh*t COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR LIFE

06-12-2006, 09:39 PM         #116
GraveyardHustla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeanP said

Thats what Im saying, all this sh*t seems like a hoax exploiting the goodness of people who fall for this bullsh*t. that myspace page seems questinable also, why would she let all those comments be there? she can easily block anybody from viewing her page if hteir not her friend. ANybody here more about myspace that can add extra sh*t to what im saying? thats as far as i know about that sh*t.

06-12-2006, 09:41 PM         #117
GraveyardHustla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anynameado <<thanks!!! i knew this sh*t was fake. once this douche comes out saying that it was all a hoax, we'll be the ones laughing our a.sses off.

06-12-2006, 10:13 PM         #118
RuffDesigns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need to buy a sidekick so I can hit people with it

12 years ago '06        #119
anynameado 8 heat pts
space
space
 GraveyardHustla said
anynameado <<thanks!!! i knew this sh*t was fake. once this douche comes out saying that it was all a hoax, we'll be the ones laughing our a.sses off.
YES WE WOULD HOMIE YES WE WOULD

06-13-2006, 11:42 AM         #120
BksFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o wow

12 years ago '06        #121
anynameado 8 heat pts
space
space
 BpWally said
Interesting story thats gaining major press since last nite.

What do you all that have the attention span to read it think?
THE TIME YOU WAISTED DOING THIS THREAD, MAKING THAT WEBSITE AND ALL THE OTHER BULLsh*t GOING ON ABOUT THIS PHONE COULD HAVE BEEN TIME YOU SPENT DOING SOMETHING USEFUL. AND I READ THAT YOUR FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED OR GOT MARRIED. WELL DID YOU GO OR IS YOU GOING CAUSE IF NOT THEN THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH OF A FRIEND YOU ARE[

06-17-2006, 03:48 PM         #122
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mgz said
them dudes are a little too harsh on her myspace page....telling her to go back to mexico and hoping her baby dies...WTF???
T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E.!

BpWally said
adding comments are public.

BpWally said
she also has a baby. You still wanna hit that?
She ain't even a milf. she would be a ucilf (Underage Child I'd Like to fuck.
MwaHaHaHaHaaaaa!

BpWally said
hahah best comment on her page:

06/07/2006 03:13:00PM
I think Chuck Norris has a SIDEKICK waiting for you! And your baby too!
MwaHaHaHaHaaaaa! ROTFLMFAO

DaREAL08 said
whatever that's bullsh*t she didn't break the law or anything...if your dumbass leaves a phone in a taxi then that's your fault. the girl was dumb for using it she shoulda just sold it on ebay if she was smart and just got the cash. returning the phone woulda been a nice gesture yeah but you can't get mad and bi*ch and moan and get the police involved just cuz the finder of the phone doesn't make the effort to contact you...
True, True!

CubanLinks said
whats the link to her profile cuz i cant see it
Yeah I want to know too!

notoriousthugzz said
wow i didnt realize how soon this happened and how big this is getting..
lol watch in a week this guy will be on good morning america and larry king live and sh*t
That's dumb dudes is gettin blasted in the ghetto in America and this garbage gets promotion! Investigate some of these unsolved murders of innocent people first!

Maroon_Tiger said
its ok to 0wn this girl for a day... but seriously, both people are being ridiculous... the girl is stupid for stealing the phone to unleash her inner cam-whorish tendencies... and dude is being a real baby about losing his sidekick..... 89 pages on that girls website is rediculous...
This is real dumb!

RuffDesigns said
All this sh*t for a fu*kin sidekick??? LMAO! If he can get this news out there and gettin 100,000 hits to that page, why dont he fu*kin put some ads or donation links to the site and make 50x that sidekick money, And yeah If u stupid enough to leave ya mufu*kin sidekick in a taxi then you shouldent get it back, If it was maybe something more serious like a wallet with $$$ creditcards, I.D, sh*t like that I would understand but comon people it's a fu*kin sidekick , sh*ts played out anyway, the sidekick 3 is comin bi*ches! :D I hope next time someone leaves a Sidekick 3 so I can take it
Samething I was thinking!

ĐρЗŘ said
Either suck ALL our d*cks or return the phone
MwaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaaaaaaa!

Tek-Delorean said
You call that thick?

I'd let her dome me tho, she too young for me to smash
Preach!

player2k said
The girl that found the phone is cute and she got azz. I would probably had returned the phone for the reward. Why sell the phone and get money, when u can just give it back and get money just for finding it? The owner is putting the girls personal information on blast though. He even got the girls brother inside the military about to get in trouble. I'd beat the brakes off the owner then make him rebuy the phone from me.
LMAO!

SeanP said

Man this is like an attention stunt to me! If he such a man why didn't he just go over ol girl house?! He has the address!

kingpin77 said
I think her and the family are getting what they deserve; to be aired out on the internet. Only reason she and her brother or boyfriend was talking trash is because they didn't think it would really come to all this (internet, millions of people finding out that she was dumb enough to take pics & videos with a stolen SIDEKICK). They need 2 be on a episode of "America Dumbest Criminals". KEEP PUTTING THEM ON BLAST UNTIL THEY GIVE IT BACK OR GET ARRESTED. MATTER OF FACT, POST THE BOOKING PICS IF U GET EM!!!!!!!
I would like to see the jail pics but everything else isn't called for and she wouldn't get jail time for this only two weeks of community service especially since she has a child!

Doc Strange said
Now he's hiring an intern?

I'm going to start a grinchin' campaign to rob this homo, and divide the world into two factions of good and evil.

Chumps feeling sorry for this guy who lives in Manhattan.

ON NOES I LOST A PHONE TO SOME GRIMY NGAS NOW ICANT EAT OH WAIT IM RICH< BEYATCH
WTF?! An Intern?! and he crying about a lil sidekick?!

bnw99 said
fu*k em..dont give back sh*t. The person's friend whose actually bi*ching about is such a fu*kin whiner, I wouldnt give em sh*t.
Man after seeing all this I kind of agree with you.

My Opinion:

Me personally when I am feeling like a good Christian (lol) I would give the phone back if I could, but if they had the same phone service as me and their phone was better than mines, IT'S A WRAP! I would have never used the sim card tho, that was stupid! My cousin had found someone's phone last month and called me from it like a dummy and the person whose phone it was had all types of "Trifelin nekkid Real Pictures Of s3x, nekkid Men and Women Doin Strange Thangz" , but then the lady had the nerve to call and threaten me. That was so funny I acted dumb and told her that person had the wrong number

Besides that why didn't the girl just delete all of those comments from her myspace page? She is going to be famous she should become a rapper, her name should be umm....."Sidekick" LMFAO! Another thing why does she keep making myspace pages when she know someone is going to come across her page recognize her and snitch! What the f*ck is she doin with a baby?! Psyche nall I can't talk I had one at a young age too lol.

Where was she going in that cab anyway?! or coming from?! Prostitutin?!
LMFAO (Lord Forgive Me I Can't Help Myself)

Man I'm about to pull a stunt like this and start promotin albums this is the new lick of '06! Sidekick or Die! Campaign

"listen you dumb mother fu*ker my sister bought that phone from some cab driver so what the fu*k do you want . shes not going to return it if she bought it, and am military police so dont give me that bullsh*t about you going to the cops over a lost phone the nypd has better things to do then to worry about your friend losing her phone. you better stop harrasing my sister or you'll have to deal with me and you dont want that"

Mwahahahahaaa LMFAOROTFLMAO!

06-17-2006, 04:22 PM         #123
markus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, I don't know what to think about all of this. I'm starting to think its a publicity stunt.

12 years ago '06        #124
grunsthis 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,291 | Props total: 30 30
maan i got a sidekick 2, and i would be pissed if i lost it but i wouldnt be expexin it back cause come on now (ITS A SIDEKICK!)

12 years ago '06        #125
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,460 | Props total: 63 63
i found one at the american airlines center b4 a sixers game... didnt return it... bi*ch called me up sayin she'd suck my d*ck at the game if i returned it lol.... tickets were sold out so i went to hooters and she was inside the arena so i kept it...

damn that sounds like a charlie murphy story

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban doll gets dropped by her label 4 sending a hit on female rapper!..
53 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
47 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 NBA Superstar Kevin Love heads back to his Minnesota days with departure of Le..
32 comments
54 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
TB: Action Broson gets pulled up on!!!
31 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Eagles beat writer tweets racist caricature of Eric Reid during game
21 comments
53 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Did YouTube go down last week to erase a livestream of an object hittin..
44 comments
5 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Eric Reid On Altercation With Malcolm Jenkins: "HE'S A SELLOUT"
103 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA IMAN SHUMPERT just DESTROYED RUSSELL WESTBROOK & OKC wit 26 POINTS on 69% ..
8 comments
52 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
44 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA *BROTHERHOOD OVER* LEBRON JAMES says HE DID NOT SPEAK to his TEAMMATES aft..
75 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Whitney Wright
9 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 21 - Trump: Middle Class Tax Cuts Before November... Forreal this time!
30 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Video inside Exclusive interview with another 1 of Young Bucks Tr@nny lovers. It co..
24 comments
39 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent taking shots at Ashanti
58 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside the perfect woman... dime status
28 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
📀📀📀Legendary Training Day PCP Nightmare Scene 🎬..
8 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LEBRON JAMES SOLIDIFIES THAT HE CAME TO LA MAINLY FOR HIS HOLLYWOOD VENTUR..
92 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Shootout in Arrowhead: Cincinnati Bengals @ K.C. Chiefs
84 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Trae Young vs The Leftovers | 35 Pts, 11 Ast, 6 Threes | First Rookie To D..
54 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Cp3 showing Lebrun some love
1 comments
38 minutes ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
trill jackson
Lonny Breaux
ohhohh
Flippa Huxtable
East African
youngmic
Cartel-Clipz
BrotherMan
The Watcher
PROV
Top 10 most slapped recently
BlackDynamite
a1posting
blah blah blah
two-face
Lonny Breaux
HolyFatherSteve
suavehooper
BXSPAGHETT
MakaveliToDon91
Papi

most viewed right now
online now  56
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
109 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  46
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
376 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  43
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
37 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Thicc A$s Jordans
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  12
The fastest way for Disney to recoup the billions they spent on Fox
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside LL Cool J Finally Addresses Rumored Beef With 2pac
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Nas Saved The Heat For His Own Label, Mass Appeal. Talk Shyt About Nasir All ..
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Famous Dex Appears To Pull A Gun On Shocktoberfest Concertgoers, Video..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy