Jun 7 - Jun 7 - How Not To Steal A Sidekick

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

give the phone back

Props Slaps
 06-07-2006, 10:34 PM         #61
Lungs of Steel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahhah
 06-07-2006, 10:41 PM         #62
TakaTheOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow that was alot of reading... cant believe how big that sh*t is getting, radio interviews and all those websites.... i woulda returned it from jump and got the reward... i've lost my wallet before and dude that found it called me up and returned it to me with everything in it and wouldnt accept a reward... guess i'm lucky
 06-08-2006, 12:02 AM         #63
RuffDesigns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this sh*t for a fu*kin sidekick??? LMAO! If he can get this news out there and gettin 100,000 hits to that page, why dont he fu*kin put some ads or donation links to the site and make 50x that sidekick money, And yeah If u stupid enough to leave ya mufu*kin sidekick in a taxi then you shouldent get it back, If it was maybe something more serious like a wallet with $$$ creditcards, I.D, sh*t like that I would understand but comon people it's a fu*kin sidekick , sh*ts played out anyway, the sidekick 3 is comin bi*ches! :D I hope next time someone leaves a Sidekick 3 so I can take it
 06-08-2006, 01:00 AM         #64
HeezyBreezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol, dont think she expected this.
 12 years ago '04        #65
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
damn....i'd keep it...or putit on ebay....if thye really cared about it....they wouldn't have left it in a cab nahmean?? Not sayin that the girl is right....but then again..neither am i....tho if offered a reward....i would have given it back....
 12 years ago '04        #66
Supa K 
space
space
space
$142 | Props total: 0 0
yo this sh*t is crazy 2 see everything blow up in a matter of days, id b surprised if i didnt see anything on tv bout this in the next week. just proves that u can stalk anyone in the world easily if ur on sum ish like this guy
 12 years ago '04        #67
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 JohnFranco said:
you have to buy it at full price unless you renew the contract.
even still, he's a cheap a.ss for not getting the damn insurance...i had to ask my girl on this one though, she's lost hers twice and they replaced it for 30 bucks.
 06-08-2006, 09:16 AM         #68
ĐöŘρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Either suck ALL our d*cks or return the phone
 12 years ago '06        #69
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
dem hoez r so stupid..Young a.ss jits..glad they got humiliated..LMAO @ these wach a.ss hoez
 06-08-2006, 09:55 AM         #70
Sregor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Blitz said:
How are you going to be that stupid to use someones phone with the sim card still in though
Yea i know when i'v found nextel phones, i'v taken out the sim card and tossed that sh*t on the ground and steped on it.

RuffDesigns said:
If it was maybe something more serious like a wallet with $$$ creditcards, I.D, sh*t like that I would understand but comon people it's a fu*kin sidekick , sh*ts played out anyway
Yea that guy is a loser even tho its funny. its just a fu*king bullsh*t phone.
 06-08-2006, 11:37 AM         #71
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
Dude, she thick, nd got a tongue ring. She old enough.
You call that thick?

I'd let her dome me tho, she too young for me to smash
 12 years ago '05        #72
player2k 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
The girl that found the phone is cute and she got azz. I would probably had returned the phone for the reward. Why sell the phone and get money, when u can just give it back and get money just for finding it? The owner is putting the girls personal information on blast though. He even got the girls brother inside the military about to get in trouble. I'd beat the brakes off the owner then make him rebuy the phone from me.
 06-08-2006, 11:46 AM         #73
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
its ok to 0wn this girl for a day... but seriously, both people are being ridiculous... the girl is stupid for stealing the phone to unleash her inner cam-whorish tendencies... and dude is being a real baby about losing his sidekick..... 89 pages on that girls website is rediculous...
real talk. the rest of these n*ggas acting like they never lost something by accident, Yeah he taking it far, but how would you feel if you spent 300$ to replace your jack and find pics of the n*gga who stole your phone in your sim? fu*k outta here I don't wanna see pics of some n*gga enjoying my phone.
 06-08-2006, 11:48 AM         #74
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 player2k said:
He even got the girls brother inside the military about to get in trouble. I'd beat the brakes off the owner then make him rebuy the phone from me.
He putting the brother on blast for getting involved and threatening him
 06-08-2006, 12:15 PM         #75
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is hularious!
 06-08-2006, 12:30 PM         #76
ladyofrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow this is nuts. i offered to replace her sidekick personally if things don't work out.
 12 years ago '04        #77
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 nitro said:
nice lips haha...

yo but fo real, who is so dumb and gives the mobile phone/sidekick back after finding it?
i would sell this sh*t or so...
exactly i wouldve got couple hundred bucks 10 minutes after coppin dat bi*ch... fuk a stolen phone, 2 easy to track you
 12 years ago '04        #78
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 mgz said:
them dudes are a little too harsh on her myspace page....telling her to go back to mexico and hoping her baby dies...WTF???
wat the fu*k ever.......if someone stole your 300 dollar sh*ts, you would write that too. I'm bout to sign the page. And this story is HUGE now...saw it on Headline News this morning and was like damn
 06-08-2006, 01:10 PM         #79
ladyofrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha754kid said:
wat the fu*k ever.......if someone stole your 300 dollar sh*ts, you would write that too. I'm bout to sign the page. And this story is HUGE now...saw it on Headline News this morning and was like damn
yeah this is bigger than the OJ trial.

post on my forum as well.

I have set up a forum just for this story.

Last edited by ladyofrage; 06-08-2006 at 01:11 PM..
 06-08-2006, 01:22 PM         #80
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty much the definition of owned - done on a global scale
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy