How is Jay-Z Gangsta When He Got Smacked By Hatian Jack and Did Nothing??!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-09-2006, 03:05 PM         #61
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
^^^ all of that sh*t don't mean a thing if you have no respect in the streets

If I was rich, famous and had Beyonce on my side I could care less what the streets think
 12 years ago '05        #62
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I'm sure Jay-Z in sitting in his yacht on the coast of France thinking man but the streets don't respect. What shall I do?
 Hyphy707 said:
Who cares, if Joe Camel, I mean Jay-Z was really dealin' he would've been caught by singing on wax. He hasn't sold a fu*kin newspaper for probably the last 10 years. I can't name 1 rapper that was a real dealer since John Forte= servin life
I love how cats don't know sh*t about sh*t. Forte has denied ever since he got caught that he has never sold drugs in his life. And thought he was picking up money, not cocaine.

Last edited by Santoro; 06-09-2006 at 03:13 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #63
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 qnikes said:
come on man jay neva claimed to be a gangsta jus a hustla and like otha people said u dont have to be a gangsta to be a hustla
That's true, n*ggas be getting it confused with eachother.
 06-09-2006, 05:45 PM         #64
playmaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
to sell more books....

yepppp
 06-09-2006, 06:17 PM         #65
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
Who cares, if Joe Camel, I mean Jay-Z was really dealin' he would've been caught by singing on wax. He hasn't sold a fu*kin newspaper for probably the last 10 years. I can't name 1 rapper that was a real dealer since John Forte= servin life
Rick Ross.
FYI: nice avatar
 06-10-2006, 06:41 PM         #66
xtrapimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read in a book that Big Pun gave Camron a five star splash off the bar top at a club.

And that 50 cent was really only shot twice, but he knew being shot would help his career so he shot himself 7 more times in harmless spots.
 12 years ago '06        #67
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
No, this is really true. I heard the cop on hot97 talking about this. Everything he said has been documented. Plus he had many lawyers, so he was able to put names and some details in his book, so he can't be sued. Remember he's an investigator. I believe he's legit.
 12 years ago '04        #68
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
 D--BLACK said:
Sumone tell me where Haitian Jack is right now...Yea...I rest my case...**==
Yall n*ggas is slippin, he fu*ks wit Game now. I wanna say his name is Jimmy Henchmen, he was actually XXL a few months back. The n*ggas makin loot.

Someone tell me about the Busta Robberies???? I never heard of this.

Anyway if this did happen, then Jay is a bi*ch, you cannot let another man put his hands one you. Now I a.ssume that this situation was one on one and neither party had heat, cuz if a n*gga wit a burner smack me, hey I got smacked.
 12 years ago '06        #69
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 kingcrump said:
Yall n*ggas is slippin, he fu*ks wit Game now. I wanna say his name is Jimmy Henchmen, he was actually XXL a few months back. The n*ggas makin loot.

Someone tell me about the Busta Robberies???? I never heard of this.

Anyway if this did happen, then Jay is a bi*ch, you cannot let another man put his hands one you. Now I a.ssume that this situation was one on one and neither party had heat, cuz if a n*gga wit a burner smack me, hey I got smacked.
No, Hatian Jack and Jimmy Henchmen are two separate people. I believe they were both involved with Pac at one time or another. Hatian Jack was a notorious extortionists from what I know. If he was to smack Jay-Z in 96-98 or something, I wouldn't be surprised because Hatian Jack had power on the streets. Hatian Jack does dirt and had connections. His level of being notorious was somewhere around Suge's level in the mid 90's. But I've heard Jay-Z claim he's gangsta before, but I won't let a line from a rap song stop me from believing he's untouchable.
 06-10-2006, 09:46 PM         #70
Lemmeknow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
No, Hatian Jack and Jimmy Henchmen are two separate people. I believe they were both involved with Pac at one time or another.
hatian jack was the n*gga who set up 2pac and was the man behind the trigger that shot pac 5 times in New York. i think he use to extort puff, big, and wyclef. even though wyclef is his cousin i think he still extorted him. anyway he's crazy.

if he was to smack up jigga, I'd believe jay couldn't do nothing. because hatian jack's name use to ring bells on the streets of ny. he could've easily found out where someone from jay's family lived in bk and started to extort him. jay knew better than to retaliate on him. he was smart because he realized his status.
 12 years ago '06        #71
waytoomuch 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 Lemmeknow said:
hatian jack was the n*gga who set up 2pac and was the man behind the trigger that shot pac 5 times in New York. i think he use to extort puff, big, and wyclef. even though wyclef is his cousin i think he still extorted him. anyway he's crazy.

if he was to smack up jigga, I'd believe jay couldn't do nothing. because hatian jack's name use to ring bells on the streets of ny. he could've easily found out where someone from jay's family lived in bk and started to extort him. jay knew better than to retaliate on him. he was smart because he realized his status.
Exactly, these dudes in here must not know about Hatian jack or understand his status. these boxden fans defend too much. if they knew who he was, they'd understand y Jay-Z wouldn't dare hit him back.
 12 years ago '06        #72
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,257 | Props total: 443 443
jay z is aliva and gettin paid, that sounds better than trying to get respect from the streets. It doesnt matter about the certain incident some people would find something else to hate on him for.
 06-10-2006, 11:06 PM         #73
adrush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jo blak said:
selling drugs don't got a goddamn thing to do wit being gangsta.dat jus mean u can hustle.
lmaooo.. thanks. I didn't really want to correct that stupidity myself.

@ selling drugs to be a gangsta... when 95% of the world still identify him with thug life, 10 years after he died. Same damn difference.
 12 years ago '06        #74
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18799 18799
i'd never buy a book written by a cop, much less a cop that is designated, specifically to monitor urban artists within the recording industry.....
 12 years ago '06        #75
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 jo blak said:
selling drugs don't got a goddamn thing to do wit being gangsta.dat jus mean u can hustle.Das wat n*ggaz fail to realize.A gangsta basically live and die for dey pride.Getting slapped and not doin sh*t about it makes u a bi*ch.If dis statement about jay iz tru then das wat he iz.
YEAH YOU RIGHT YOU SHOW ME LOVE AND I'LL SHOW YOU LOVE BACK
 11 years ago '04        #76
Preech 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 0 0
Who cares if he was smacked. Who cares about his street cred. All that matter's he made some decent music that we all smoked, ride, and danced to.
Music is what we most know him for. Not the street life.
 06-11-2006, 12:14 PM         #77
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Snyder said:
ahh hell here we go, < grabs popcorn, puts coke in armrest, let the fun begin, DISCUSS!

I know right?^^^

How the fu*k do these n*ggas know that happened? Why would Jay address that in "Justify My Thug" and start the verse by saying "I ain't never been smacked, a n*gga better keep his hands to himself or get clapped by what's under that man's belt"?
 11 years ago '06        #78
waytoomuch 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
^^ u believe everything a rapper says?

If Suge Knight was to smack Jay-Z in 96' what would Jay-Z do besides sh*t?
 11 years ago '05        #79
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 591 591
all of that sh*t don't mean a thing if you have no respect in the streets<<<<<<<<<<<HELLO THIS IS 2006 RESPECT IN THE STREETS DONT MEAN NOTHING NO MORE...YOU COULD HAVE ALL THE RESPECT FOR YEARS THEN SUM LITTLE n*gga TAKES ALL THAT RESPECT....LMAO!!!n*ggaZ IS STUPID THESE DAYS CUZ n*ggaZ DONT GIVE A fu*k WHUT n*ggaZ THINK RESPECT OR NOT fu*k WITH THE WRONG n*gga HE COULD BE pus*y TAKE HIM TO THE LIMIT RESPECT GO OUT THE WINDOW n*gga!!!SO fu*k BEING RESPECTED BY ANYBODY....FEAR IS WHAT GETS n*ggaZ RESPECT!!
 11 years ago '06        #80
ThatNiggaBlack 
space
space
$479 | Props total: 0 0
It Dont Realy Matter Because I Look At Jay-z As A Artist,i Could Care Less If He Is A G Or Not He's Not My Home Boy,i Like Jay-z For His Music!

Hit Me Back On The Props
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago