squad up!

How is Jay-Z Gangsta When He Got Smacked By Hatian Jack and Did Nothing??!!

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
39 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #51
waytoomuch 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$27,930 | Props total: 9459 9459
^^

once again nobody has given me a real reason about y a hip hop investigator would lie. this isn't written on the front cover or in any magazines so don't give me no crap about selling books. he talks about some real valid sh*t in that book, so y would he make up a small lie? u guys r defending jay too much. u all act as if u don't know that Hatian Jack was a cat that was heavy behind the scenes in the rap game in the mid 90s in NY. Brooklyn to be specific. from having involvements in one way or another with big, pac, wyclef and so many others.

y would u not believe that a drug lord/extortionists wouldn't smack Jay-Z across the face?

Last edited by waytoomuch; 06-07-2006 at 09:59 PM..

06-07-2006, 10:07 PM         #52
jeromewebby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he a good musician, i dont give a fu*k if he hard or not
that sh*t is k!lling hip hop

12 years ago '05        #53
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,553 | Props total: 6 6
Anybody can get got, anybody

06-07-2006, 10:29 PM         #54
Kay-Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dog think about it..... jay-z....this dude is the fu*kin man n*ggas goin say his name so they can make money. peep this out if i told you too short slapped Jay-z and r*ped beyonce right in front of his face and that if you read my book you will find out the rest i bet any money you would be first in line to buy my sh*t the sh*t is nothin but scams, schemes to get rich,and lies dog the sh*t is just lies and plus jay knows how to box remember when he wanted to box nas so imagine what he would have done this dude if he slapped him in his sh*t real or not no real man gangsta or not no man and i mean no man will take a slap to his face and not do sh*t that not possible believe that

12 years ago '04        #55
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$3,023 | Props total: 405 405
lol.......if u smacked most rappers the smart ones WOULD NOT retaliate....but since when did being "Gangster" make u succeful or even measure talent

12 years ago '04        #56
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
you bought a cops book and promoting a snitch? all to hate on Jay? damn n*gga

12 years ago '06        #57
waytoomuch 4 heat pts OP
space
space
the name of the author is called Derek Parker. He was a former hip hop cop that now does security but talks from a documented stance in his book. He's a hip hop cop who investigates. according to him Jay-Z was smacked around in LA by hatian jack who was big in the streets to let the n*gga know who he was. so far jay-z did nothing standing there at the moment, but no one knows if he retaliated later, but it's not likely.

plus to all the jay-z groupies out there, I'm not hating on your boy, it's just a simple question that no one can seem to answer because of emotions and love.

the book and dvd officially comes out in july.

12 years ago '06        #58
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 949 949
 D--BLACK said
Sumone tell me where Haitian Jack is right now...Yea...I rest my case...**==
Unless that alleged incident occurred before 1996-1997...

12 years ago '06        #59
waytoomuch 4 heat pts OP
space
space
^probably

06-09-2006, 10:41 AM         #60
qnikes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on man jay neva claimed to be a gangsta jus a hustla and like otha people said u dont have to be a gangsta to be a hustla

06-09-2006, 02:05 PM         #61
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said
^^^ all of that sh*t don't mean a thing if you have no respect in the streets

If I was rich, famous and had Beyonce on my side I could care less what the streets think

12 years ago '05        #62
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
I'm sure Jay-Z in sitting in his yacht on the coast of France thinking man but the streets don't respect. What shall I do?
 Hyphy707 said
Who cares, if Joe Camel, I mean Jay-Z was really dealin' he would've been caught by singing on wax. He hasn't sold a fu*kin newspaper for probably the last 10 years. I can't name 1 rapper that was a real dealer since John Forte= servin life
I love how cats don't know sh*t about sh*t. Forte has denied ever since he got caught that he has never sold drugs in his life. And thought he was picking up money, not cocaine.

Last edited by Santoro; 06-09-2006 at 02:13 PM..

12 years ago '06        #63
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 949 949
 qnikes said
come on man jay neva claimed to be a gangsta jus a hustla and like otha people said u dont have to be a gangsta to be a hustla
That's true, n*ggas be getting it confused with eachother.

06-09-2006, 04:45 PM         #64
playmaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said
to sell more books....

yepppp

06-09-2006, 05:17 PM         #65
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said
Who cares, if Joe Camel, I mean Jay-Z was really dealin' he would've been caught by singing on wax. He hasn't sold a fu*kin newspaper for probably the last 10 years. I can't name 1 rapper that was a real dealer since John Forte= servin life
Rick Ross.
FYI: nice avatar

06-10-2006, 05:41 PM         #66
xtrapimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read in a book that Big Pun gave Camron a five star splash off the bar top at a club.

And that 50 cent was really only shot twice, but he knew being shot would help his career so he shot himself 7 more times in harmless spots.

12 years ago '06        #67
Unitson 
space
space
$5,751 | Props total: 149 149
No, this is really true. I heard the cop on hot97 talking about this. Everything he said has been documented. Plus he had many lawyers, so he was able to put names and some details in his book, so he can't be sued. Remember he's an investigator. I believe he's legit.

12 years ago '04        #68
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
 D--BLACK said
Sumone tell me where Haitian Jack is right now...Yea...I rest my case...**==
Yall n*ggas is slippin, he fu*ks wit Game now. I wanna say his name is Jimmy Henchmen, he was actually XXL a few months back. The n*ggas makin loot.

Someone tell me about the Busta Robberies???? I never heard of this.

Anyway if this did happen, then Jay is a bi*ch, you cannot let another man put his hands one you. Now I a.ssume that this situation was one on one and neither party had heat, cuz if a n*gga wit a burner smack me, hey I got smacked.

12 years ago '06        #69
Unitson 
space
space
$5,751 | Props total: 149 149
 kingcrump said
Yall n*ggas is slippin, he fu*ks wit Game now. I wanna say his name is Jimmy Henchmen, he was actually XXL a few months back. The n*ggas makin loot.

Someone tell me about the Busta Robberies???? I never heard of this.

Anyway if this did happen, then Jay is a bi*ch, you cannot let another man put his hands one you. Now I a.ssume that this situation was one on one and neither party had heat, cuz if a n*gga wit a burner smack me, hey I got smacked.
No, Hatian Jack and Jimmy Henchmen are two separate people. I believe they were both involved with Pac at one time or another. Hatian Jack was a notorious extortionists from what I know. If he was to smack Jay-Z in 96-98 or something, I wouldn't be surprised because Hatian Jack had power on the streets. Hatian Jack does dirt and had connections. His level of being notorious was somewhere around Suge's level in the mid 90's. But I've heard Jay-Z claim he's gangsta before, but I won't let a line from a rap song stop me from believing he's untouchable.

06-10-2006, 08:46 PM         #70
Lemmeknow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said
No, Hatian Jack and Jimmy Henchmen are two separate people. I believe they were both involved with Pac at one time or another.
hatian jack was the n*gga who set up 2pac and was the man behind the trigger that shot pac 5 times in New York. i think he use to extort puff, big, and wyclef. even though wyclef is his cousin i think he still extorted him. anyway he's crazy.

if he was to smack up jigga, I'd believe jay couldn't do nothing. because hatian jack's name use to ring bells on the streets of ny. he could've easily found out where someone from jay's family lived in bk and started to extort him. jay knew better than to retaliate on him. he was smart because he realized his status.

12 years ago '06        #71
waytoomuch 4 heat pts OP
space
space
 Lemmeknow said
hatian jack was the n*gga who set up 2pac and was the man behind the trigger that shot pac 5 times in New York. i think he use to extort puff, big, and wyclef. even though wyclef is his cousin i think he still extorted him. anyway he's crazy.

if he was to smack up jigga, I'd believe jay couldn't do nothing. because hatian jack's name use to ring bells on the streets of ny. he could've easily found out where someone from jay's family lived in bk and started to extort him. jay knew better than to retaliate on him. he was smart because he realized his status.
Exactly, these dudes in here must not know about Hatian jack or understand his status. these boxden fans defend too much. if they knew who he was, they'd understand y Jay-Z wouldn't dare hit him back.

12 years ago '06        #72
csarvis3 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,336 | Props total: 631 631
jay z is aliva and gettin paid, that sounds better than trying to get respect from the streets. It doesnt matter about the certain incident some people would find something else to hate on him for.

06-10-2006, 10:06 PM         #73
adrush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jo blak said
selling drugs don't got a goddamn thing to do wit being gangsta.dat jus mean u can hustle.
lmaooo.. thanks. I didn't really want to correct that stupidity myself.

@ selling drugs to be a gangsta... when 95% of the world still identify him with thug life, 10 years after he died. Same damn difference.

12 years ago '06        #74
RAZAH CUTS 6277 heat pts6277
space
space
$57,298 | Props total: 28988 28988
i'd never buy a book written by a cop, much less a cop that is designated, specifically to monitor urban artists within the recording industry.....

12 years ago '06        #75
anynameado 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 700 700
 jo blak said
selling drugs don't got a goddamn thing to do wit being gangsta.dat jus mean u can hustle.Das wat n*ggaz fail to realize.A gangsta basically live and die for dey pride.Getting slapped and not doin sh*t about it makes u a bi*ch.If dis statement about jay iz tru then das wat he iz.
YEAH YOU RIGHT YOU SHOW ME LOVE AND I'LL SHOW YOU LOVE BACK

Home      

most viewed right now
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
96 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 14 - Internet Censorship Just Took Leap Forward, And Hardly Anyone Noticed
42 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
No biodegradable ☣
39 comments
14 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
MMA Yo I Did Not Know Matt Hughes Was This Bad After His Train Accident.
63 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Ain't Never Live My Life To Tryin' Be Famous!!!" - Pusha T
31 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Patriot fans throwing beer on Tyreek Hill...
98 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - CBS 60 minutes Interview shows painting hanging in WH of Trum..
54 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj thought Queen was trending on iTunes, was the band Queen
92 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dajabeauty 🍑😍
7 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Former ĎAmerican Idolí Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
30 comments
14 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas speaks on if Kevin Durant ruined the NBA
70 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside filipino bae 😍
10 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Centís goons stomp out Jimmy Henchman in jail
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
18 comments
16 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
One of Young Dolphís Artist gets their chain snatched
5 comments
10 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Bow Wow OFFICIALLY BACK & GOT ONE!!! Outta My System Part 2!!
36 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 14 - Oil could hit $200 'or even double that figure'
28 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA 'Go ahead, boo me': Jimmy Butler doesn't expect warm welcome from T'Wolves..
18 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Bugatti Biebz simping over Ex gf Selena Gomez hospitalized
11 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside The making of Rockstar Gamesí Red Dead Redemption 2
8 comments
8 hours ago
@games
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
snaxxx
Cowboywiz
TonyM
Blaffy
CheebaHawk21
Good Guy Ry
Spot Rusherz
DaQCKing
Oh_Yea
isthistobe
Top 10 most slapped recently
dtdroid
BlackDynamite
Cait
chrismb
Oh_Yea
KING JAYY
CheebaHawk21
Indyvidualz
DrakeFan2

most viewed right now
online now  74
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
256 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  39
Didnít Know Where Else To Post, But RIP
36 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  38
Image(s) inside onlyyaelin
111 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside WARNING: Set your messages to private on ps4 NOW! Huge System breaking..
31 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside trying to open up to my girl but I got shut down real quick
51 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside What Happens If You Stop Ma***rbating (Motion Picture x List)
127 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
How didNY Rappers Let 50 Cent Punk Them Like That Back in the Days?
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
NFL AFC Championship Game Preview: Chiefs at Patriots Sunday Night
748 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy