Jun 5 - THREE 6 MAFIAS CRUNCHY BLACK IS GONE?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what u think

Props Slaps
 06-05-2006, 08:01 PM         #41
Str8 Klown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mannneee whats next
 12 years ago '05        #42
mjkickz15 
space
space
$123 | Props total: 0 0
Ha ha ha. "I used to be clean in my Expedition" ha ha
 06-05-2006, 08:18 PM         #43
BallaBlocka09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Mighty Joe said:
damn he the flava flav of that sh*t....they're stage show gonna be wack now
Na, they dont need that n*gga.
 12 years ago '04        #44
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Whos out? Exaclty. No disrespect to the MAN, but the rapper/artist was WACK. Crunchy had 0 decent verses, let alone good or great... And as far as shows go, fu*ka show... That has NOTHING to do with the actual music. If you cant pop in a cd without seeing a video or show, then it AINT GOOD... Deal... Three 6 was NEVER about CB... Now LI, thats a WHOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE different story. LI MADE 3-6.. That is why everything WITHOUT him, WACK..

Truth spoken...

Pz
 06-05-2006, 08:44 PM         #45
Escrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k....where is CB's album damnit....

Yeah I rob, Yeah I steal, Yeah I put your body in a field!!
 12 years ago '04        #46
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
dogg crunchy black had those catchy lines and sh*t hes tight i think he makes the three six....well three six, BUT i do co sign with what ppl saying that three six can make it without cb he aint the best lyricist but he makes sh*t crunk lol that n*gga too damn funny but oh well business is business and everyone knows that so fu*k it, three six got a new n*gga i forgot his name but he cam me out with an album feat 3 6's dj paul and juicy j but hey u never know what might happen. dont forget about lil wyte that muthafu*ka could spit, so yea holla
 06-05-2006, 09:01 PM         #47
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe that dj paul and juicy two the hard way will finally come out now
 12 years ago '05        #48
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 478 478
cb jus sucks......point blank......paul and juicy might as well say fu*k errybody and do them...cause they fu*kin pat, they fu*kin frayser boi, the fu*kin lil whyte, they fu*kin chrome(and i heard he ran up in the office of his last ;abel wit guns and and took his contract)...and they fu*ked all the featured artist i stated b4.....36 will fu*k u slow or fast it dont matta.....they gone find they self wit nobody and no hits....
 12 years ago '05        #49
DaddyDiezy87 
space
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
damn man i mean that n*gga couldnt rap but he made the group a lil hyped up though
 12 years ago '04        #50
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 sinistababy said:
bad look for three 6... cb was like the life of them... he may not have been the best rapper but his verses were funny as hell and entertainin... they prolly let him go after he damn near tried to k!ll Lil Larry (Aphiliates DJ and hot107 DJ in Memphis)...
co-sign, juice and paul got the flow and beats locked, and cb was the hypeman, he was the memphis flava flav... the irony... *poppin my collar starts playing*
 06-05-2006, 09:53 PM         #51
Snyder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i never knew crunchy black was rappin so good that cats miss, that ugly black charcoal gorilla clown dancin fried chicken eatin mothafu*ka, only thing that was good about him was his dance other than that his azz was wiz-wiz (does dj scratch) he was wack, oh yeah "immm highhhhhh, i smell smoke, yeah that weed that gottamn dope! " <<<<< hahahahahahahaha god this sh*t is funny, now we gonna see crunchy black signed to mufu*kin no limit doinn tracks with P and sh*t now, how much you wanna bet? i got inside source mufu*ka
 06-05-2006, 09:58 PM         #52
indelibiliti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was at Summerjam he wasnt there.that sucks.
 12 years ago '05        #53
Bay.Area.Boi. 
space
space
$907 | Props total: 2 2
they havent heard from him in several months, when was the oscars, and wasnt they at memphis in may 2getha
 12 years ago '06        #54
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 379 379
Personally I think Paul and Juicy J is fu*king over everyone but Project Pat since he is blood.
 12 years ago '05        #55
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
there are 2 ppl not getting fu*ked over and thats Infamous(Pauls brother) & Pat(Juice brother) and if you fu*k over your brothers you are fake a.ss living n*gga. I think Wyte and Frayser are straight they got seperate deal a.ssulym/Warner Bros i believe
 12 years ago '04        #56
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
the more i think about this sh*t i'm startin to see that this could be a bad blow for three 6... he been wit them since the Smoked Out Loced Out Backyard Posse days... sure he wasnt the greatest rapper in three 6 but when u heard his voice u was like "ohhh sh*t what off the wall sh*t is crunch gon say now?"... cb brought the most energy to any track.... he may have said the same sh*t over and over but still u loved hearin his verse cuz it was funny and u prolly damn near already knew it soon as he said some sh*t like "if you aint from my hood then it aint all good"... damn imma miss that n*gga...
 06-06-2006, 01:18 AM         #57
midwestsk8er 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that sh*t sucks cb did bring the flava to the group i think that is shocking to me would never see that coming
 06-06-2006, 01:19 AM         #58
midwestsk8er 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe he was mad because paul n juicy were the main men of the group no one ever really recognize's him to much
 12 years ago '05        #59
nfamous_mdub 
space
space
space
$343 | Props total: 0 0
Dayum i can't belive this here... Crunch is my man and he been down since da beginnin. I was lookn forward to dat 3 da hard way album...
 06-06-2006, 02:39 AM         #60
Love's Crazii 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMMMNNN!!! CB GONE!!!! well....3 6 is about to go on the downward spiral that no limit and cash money both went on...

well i dont know...do they still have Lil Chrome???

Well this prove that black folks cant get rich and still have common sense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy