What Rappers DON'T write their OWN lyrics??

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-05-2006, 05:58 PM         #21
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Foxy Brown

Missy Elliot

Dre - Hitman wrote most his verses on 2001, D.O.C - Chronic, Ice Cube - NWA

JD, P Diddy - Definitely

I heard Will Smith - Cant see him having the time to write sh*t anyway
 06-05-2006, 06:05 PM         #22
will_1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Gillie Da Kid been writing for Lil Wayne for a while.. I seriously doubt he writin cash money sh*t when he prolly dont even write his own sh*t
Bullsh*t........................ PPL act like lil wayne got nice over night. Dude has been progressing since his SQ day's. Plus why the hell would a ghostwriter make a nother n*ggas sh*t hotter then his own? Also there isnt any concrete evidence, all you guys are going off of is speculation. Do you really think this n*gga gillie, writes all his cd's, mixtapes and guest apperances? Where's the money for wayne at...................
 12 years ago '04        #23
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 will_1985 said:
Bullsh*t........................ PPL act like lil wayne got nice over night. Dude has been progressing since his SQ day's. Plus why the hell would a ghostwriter make a nother n*ggas sh*t hotter then his own? Also there isnt any concrete evidence, all you guys are going off of is speculation. Do you really think this n*gga gillie, writes all his cd's, mixtapes and guest apperances? Where's the money for wayne at...................
Gillie been on Major Figgas, he made his money, he droppin sh*t.

Whats the problem with him *supposedly* ghostwriting for lil wayne?
 06-05-2006, 06:10 PM         #24
Six Minutez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam, rumor says a 12 year old girl ghostwrites for cam
 12 years ago '05        #25
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 will_1985 said:
Sheeiiit. Compare Da Block is Hot and 500 Degreez 2 Carter 1And2. Dude made a huge leap as a lyricist. And Gillie da KId SNAPPED on that Cannon Remix on Dedication 2. He snapped harder than Wayne so i can kinda believe that. BUT i aint gon believe 2 for sho w/o sum betta evidencr
 06-05-2006, 07:53 PM         #26
pesci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i dont understand is if a rapper has a ghost writer why the fu*k is he rapping? the whole point of rap is the lyrics its not like these are r'n'b singers or some sh*t.
 06-05-2006, 08:14 PM         #27
will_1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Gillie been on Major Figgas, he made his money, he droppin sh*t.

Whats the problem with him *supposedly* ghostwriting for lil wayne?
Slim, Wayne aint no fu*king P diiddy. Yall act like he dropping something every year, this n*gga got so much mixtape sh*t and features it wouldnt make any since for him to have a ghost writer. Ghostwriters aint cheap, this n*gga wouldnt be eating between, shows, tour expenses, production, advertising and the company getting there cut. Also did yall forget fu*k the world? That was done at 15, and wayne been written for Baby and Mannie; so why would he need a ghost writer.
 06-05-2006, 08:52 PM         #28
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brook lynn aka mary j blige...
 12 years ago '05        #29
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 210 210
I remember on cribs w/ lil wayne talking about ghostwriting or "helping out" on that big tymers cd. He might have a ghostwriter but I don't know, anyone else see that cribs episode, it was from a while back i think but it was on the other day
 12 years ago '06        #30
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
let me not forget c-murder. he had took an unreleased 2pac song including the hook from word to word and changed it up slightly to let it suite him.
 06-06-2006, 01:38 AM         #31
I-Cue  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So many niggz Dont write dey sh*t it aint even funny...dass why when i get in da industry ima cbke da nicest n*gga dere..
 12 years ago '04        #32
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
...i think a lot of artist cant write club bangers n mess... i think that is when they get ghostwriters... i heard even my homey budden got focuz written by the a-team... and i like budden, but bein an artist myself... i write bout serious sh*t...when it comes down to club bangers... its like...how do i approach this without sounding too much like the next club banger, now u can tell when a person is bein ghost written for, for instance, budden, i have listened to forever, and focused, wasnt his type of rhymescheme nor was it his type of punchlines, his punchlines are more in depth and have serious wordplay, focuz was clever but budden is more clever, put focus against any other of his album songs...ish dont pan out... besides listen to tha a-team ish and mostly all their lyrics were some focus type ish... it switched up 2 fit joe, but that dont mean joe dont write none of his lyrics, it was a one song deal knamean? i dont know too many artist that actually dont write none of their sh*t... just for the people lifting an eyebrow at this... remember budden's first album?... wanna know why his album didnt sell?... fans wanna know y his 2 single too a million years to come out?...when joe wrote fire, he also helped the 2 chaingangs gunnas on their cant stop song, and they sounded alike... def jam couldnt let that be exposed....
 12 years ago '05        #33
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
yeah i heard about gillie writing both of the carter albums.
baby, puff, foxy, kim, will smith, snoop (bad azz is his ghost, he said it on 106 a min ago), jermaine dupri, bow wow, all of junior mafia while big was alive

that's all i can think of right now
 12 years ago '05        #34
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
far as the wayne and gillie sh*t goes, i dont want to beleive that sh*t. i really fu*ks with wayne. he'd fall a couple notches in my book if i knew it wasn't him writing his raps.
oh..and a couple weeks back n*ggas was saying lupe fiasco wrote what more can i say.
that n*gga was NOWHERE in the studio when hov recorded that on the black album movie. they had the footage.
that's a lying mawfu*ka.
 12 years ago '05        #35
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 killawee said:
cam'ron used to write juelz lyrics, now he doesnt starting with juelz newest album
they rap nothing alike. you made that sh*t up.
 06-06-2006, 09:30 AM         #36
Kon Vert  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jermaine Dupri don't write his own lyrics? He writes for a lot of RnB artists, why wouldn't he write his own lyrics??
 12 years ago '05        #37
IceMaker 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 101 101
Jermaine Dupri write for everyone so why couldn't he write for himself???
 06-06-2006, 11:30 AM         #38
thatkidcr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nick cannon definetely dont write his sh*t. and i can tell lil kim dont write her sh*t she had the track on her album sounded like eminem wrote the sh*t from the rhyming scheme.
 12 years ago '04        #39
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
I hope The Birdman doesn't use a ghost writer, because if he did that would be the worst ghostwriter in the world on top of Baby being the worst rapper alive
 06-06-2006, 12:14 PM         #40
been_grimm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said:
Foxy Brown

Missy Elliot

Dre - Hitman wrote most his verses on 2001, D.O.C - Chronic, Ice Cube - NWA

JD, P Diddy - Definitely

I heard Will Smith - Cant see him having the time to write sh*t anyway

Yeah. I read somewhere Nas actually ghostwrote that M.I.B. track.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now