Murda Mook Vs Serius Jones Full Battle Link Inside!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '05        #41
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 HenryTheMenace said:
Serius Jones- Since you play ball, when gonna take it down 2 the court. Ya crossover is like ya metaphors, you doing alll this moving but u aint gonna score. Jones k!lled it, murda mook lost 2 many battles

fu*k what anyone else says, that sh*t was damn near a draw. The fu*k some of these stans sayin Jones got murked.....didnt happen. This is coming from an objective voice, I could have given two sh*ts who served who.
 12 years ago '05        #42
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
good battle wasnt a clear winner but i give the slight lean to serius because of what he spit about straight at mook , he just came back wit all the gunz and all that plus i feel that his people hype him up wayyyyy to much in all his battles
 12 years ago '05        #43
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
by the way does anyone kno who actually won the battle that video cuts out early
 06-05-2006, 12:54 AM         #44
Six Minutez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
serious jones - you spttin all this sh*t in the street, but wat about the booth?
 12 years ago '04        #45
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 dre2001_03 said:
ayte where do i start....

"smack called me i wuz gettin some head, they sayd we got a victim and it might involve u gettin some bread, i sayd word, i jumped up and pushed the bi*ch off the bed, i sayd whenever, wherever, tell me who he's dead!!!"

"“I aint one of these cats u battled on stage, that had chest colds and viruses im full blown aids!”

“And them nigguhz that’s behind u, they aint gon laugh now, but I bet u watch this dvd, look hard into the crowd, u gon see a lot of ur nigguhz not lookin very proud”

....now to recollect ur dumbass mind...an example of a past genius line....

vs. party arty " nigguhz get hype wit they ppl, start actin tough, till they hooked up to machines that sound like trucks backin up".....now tell me that nigg aint talented and smart as hell.....rethink before u repost dumbass.

list of some memorable battles mook has won and was nastyyyyyyyy:

vs. loaded lux
vs.party arty
vs.jae millz (closest battle for sure millz is fcukin sickk)
vs.weeze
now....vs serius jones..(FLAWLESS VICTORY)
You think he beat Lux and Millz. S Jones is a good argument but He lost to millz, Lux and Haddy eazy.
 12 years ago '05        #46
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysonne said:
You think he beat Lux and Millz. S Jones is a good argument but He lost to millz, Lux and Haddy eazy.
yeah, i thought the same. This battle wit Serius is just way too close to call, Mook got some good lines to come back from Serius's 1st round (which is what every battler should do: ur hw on the dude u battlin to get some ammo, he was ready).
 06-05-2006, 03:09 AM         #47
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props dwonloadin now
 06-05-2006, 09:49 AM         #48
qmudd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think serious got him.....and he finally spit off the head at the end....mook just had a lot of n*ggas makin noise of "ok" lines
 06-05-2006, 02:35 PM         #49
dre2001_03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
naw man i disagree but were gunna argue bout this for days....some ppl like mook some don't, some ppl are smart enuff to understand his sh*t, some ppl aren't simple as that...
 06-05-2006, 02:54 PM         #50
newdude313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supasupamike said:
I personally think Jones took it cause i think more of his raps were off the dome. In the second round Mook was definitely spitting a bunch of written raps and he always keep them clown dudes with him everytime he battle

You mean he frestlye a lil bit...He only freestyled when he said fu*k it ima freestyle at the end of like roudn 2 or 3..been a minute since i seen it .....But i can tell u now no freestyle from jones (except when he said he was aobut to)

And jones even said on f!ght klub something aobut why wouldnt u come with writtens to a battle

Last edited by newdude313; 06-05-2006 at 02:56 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy