Murda Mook Vs Serius Jones Full Battle Link Inside!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
yeah the people surroundin Mook hypin him up waaaaay too much,its like home field advantage or some sh*t. Definitely a close battle, but Mooks people make it seem like its a landslide or somethin, jumpin around and everything.
 06-04-2006, 12:25 AM         #22
Spit 2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I give it to Serious in the 1st, but Mook took the last two.
 12 years ago '06        #23
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
If dudes link doesn't work, you can download from here:

06-04-2006, 12:43 AM         #24
anticon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn they both came nice but i think mook took it.
 06-04-2006, 03:23 AM         #25
supasupamike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I personally think Jones took it cause i think more of his raps were off the dome. In the second round Mook was definitely spitting a bunch of written raps and he always keep them clown dudes with him everytime he battle
 12 years ago '04        #26
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Mook lost, The firsy round k!lled anything he said. Jones called him out about him being from a private school and being a good kid and why mook fronts about selling drugs and busting guns.
 12 years ago '06        #27
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 Mysonne said:
Mook lost, The firsy round k!lled anything he said. Jones called him out about him being from a private school and being a good kid and why mook fronts about selling drugs and busting guns.
Basically.
 06-04-2006, 08:47 PM         #28
dre2001_03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any Person On Bx Who Thinks That Serius Jones Won must be fcukin jokingg.....murda Mook Anihilated Serius Jones...and ya mook's boy's big him up but if u kno anything about murda mook or follow ne of his other battles his boys never hype up ne of his lines.....and he spits crazy sh*t....i think u gotta understand the smart side of his lines to appreciate him like ppl knock on him for bein educated but dude spits some serious metaphors and sh*t that 90% of the ppl at his battles dont even understand..lol....if u think serius jones won...watch again and listen for wut im talkin about n if u styll cant c it ur madddd dumbbbbbbbbbbb...

Last edited by dre2001_03; 06-04-2006 at 09:00 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #29
SMallz 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 3 3
i agree..murda mook clearly won that battle
 12 years ago '04        #30
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 5429 5429
 dre2001_03 said:
Any Person On Bx Who Thinks That Serius Jones Won must be fcukin jokingg.....murda Mook Anihilated Serius Jones...and ya mook's boy's big him up but if u kno anything about murda mook or follow ne of his other battles his boys never hype up ne of his lines.....and he spits crazy sh*t....i think u gotta understand the smart side of his lines to appreciate him like ppl knock on him for bein educated but dude spits some serious metaphors and sh*t that 90% of the ppl at his battles dont even understand..lol....if u think serius jones won...watch again and listen for wut im talkin about n if u styll cant c it ur madddd dumbbbbbbbbbbb...
agreed
 12 years ago '04        #31
mag2005 2 heat pts
space
space
$239 | Props total: 4 4
 dre2001_03 said:
Couldn`t have said it better myself when i watched it i was like:wow: i know jones feel like this right now :banghead:
 06-04-2006, 10:05 PM         #32
FreshPrince14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any Person On Bx Who Thinks That Serius Jones Won must be fcukin jokingg.....murda Mook Anihilated Serius Jones...and ya mook's boy's big him up but if u kno anything about murda mook or follow ne of his other battles his boys never hype up ne of his lines.....and he spits crazy sh*t....i think u gotta understand the smart side of his lines to appreciate him like ppl knock on him for bein educated but dude spits some serious metaphors and sh*t that 90% of the ppl at his battles dont even understand..lol....if u think serius jones won...watch again and listen for wut im talkin about n if u styll cant c it ur madddd dumbbbbbbbbbbb

^ Cosign

Last edited by FreshPrince14; 06-04-2006 at 10:06 PM..
 06-04-2006, 10:09 PM         #33
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dang Mook super-slayed that dude that was hilarious!
 12 years ago '04        #34
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 dre2001_03 said:
at you thinking someone spitting fiction is real.
 06-04-2006, 10:23 PM         #35
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre2001_03 said:

Serius Jones- Since you play ball, when gonna take it down 2 the court. Ya crossover is like ya metaphors, you doing alll this moving but u aint gonna score. Jones k!lled it, murda mook lost 2 many battles
 12 years ago '05        #36
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
 HenryTheMenace said:
Serius Jones- Since you play ball, when gonna take it down 2 the court. Ya crossover is like ya metaphors, you doing alll this moving but u aint gonna score. Jones k!lled it, murda mook lost 2 many battles

that was a good line by serius...battle's a lil too hard to call for me.
 06-04-2006, 10:55 PM         #37
dre2001_03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayte where do i start....

"smack called me i wuz gettin some head, they sayd we got a victim and it might involve u gettin some bread, i sayd word, i jumped up and pushed the bi*ch off the bed, i sayd whenever, wherever, tell me who he's dead!!!"

"“I aint one of these cats u battled on stage, that had chest colds and viruses im full blown aids!”

“And them nigguhz that’s behind u, they aint gon laugh now, but I bet u watch this dvd, look hard into the crowd, u gon see a lot of ur nigguhz not lookin very proud”

....now to recollect ur dumbass mind...an example of a past genius line....

vs. party arty " nigguhz get hype wit they ppl, start actin tough, till they hooked up to machines that sound like trucks backin up".....now tell me that nigg aint talented and smart as hell.....rethink before u repost dumbass.

list of some memorable battles mook has won and was nastyyyyyyyy:

vs. loaded lux
vs.party arty
vs.jae millz (closest battle for sure millz is fcukin sickk)
vs.weeze
now....vs serius jones..(FLAWLESS VICTORY)

Last edited by dre2001_03; 06-04-2006 at 11:02 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #38
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
are yall fu*king joking me? I dont like Serius Jones, but he murdered Mook. Mook's sh*t was wack, it had nothing to do with Serius. Serius did his homework, and that battle was over after the 1st round. Some of yall seem like fu*kign mook nut huggers, let go.
 12 years ago '04        #39
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 83 83
Serious won
 06-04-2006, 11:48 PM         #40
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Serious clowned dat n*gga haha....mook kept spittin wack sh*t dat had nuttin to do with da battle or nuttin at all haha.....Reed Dollaz would merk dis n*gga Mook, he gets no respect
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy