squad up!

Murda Mook Vs Serius Jones Full Battle Link Inside!

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #26
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
Mook lost, The firsy round k!lled anything he said. Jones called him out about him being from a private school and being a good kid and why mook fronts about selling drugs and busting guns.

12 years ago '06        #27
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 949 949
 Mysonne said
Mook lost, The firsy round k!lled anything he said. Jones called him out about him being from a private school and being a good kid and why mook fronts about selling drugs and busting guns.
Basically.

06-04-2006, 07:47 PM         #28
dre2001_03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any Person On Bx Who Thinks That Serius Jones Won must be fcukin jokingg.....murda Mook Anihilated Serius Jones...and ya mook's boy's big him up but if u kno anything about murda mook or follow ne of his other battles his boys never hype up ne of his lines.....and he spits crazy sh*t....i think u gotta understand the smart side of his lines to appreciate him like ppl knock on him for bein educated but dude spits some serious metaphors and sh*t that 90% of the ppl at his battles dont even understand..lol....if u think serius jones won...watch again and listen for wut im talkin about n if u styll cant c it ur madddd dumbbbbbbbbbbb...

Last edited by dre2001_03; 06-04-2006 at 08:00 PM..

12 years ago '04        #29
SMallz 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,471 | Props total: 17 17
i agree..murda mook clearly won that battle

12 years ago '04        #30
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,904 | Props total: 7018 7018
 dre2001_03 said
Any Person On Bx Who Thinks That Serius Jones Won must be fcukin jokingg.....murda Mook Anihilated Serius Jones...and ya mook's boy's big him up but if u kno anything about murda mook or follow ne of his other battles his boys never hype up ne of his lines.....and he spits crazy sh*t....i think u gotta understand the smart side of his lines to appreciate him like ppl knock on him for bein educated but dude spits some serious metaphors and sh*t that 90% of the ppl at his battles dont even understand..lol....if u think serius jones won...watch again and listen for wut im talkin about n if u styll cant c it ur madddd dumbbbbbbbbbbb...
agreed

12 years ago '04        #31
mag2005 2 heat pts
space
space
$239 | Props total: 4 4
 dre2001_03 said
Couldn`t have said it better myself when i watched it i was like:wow: i know jones feel like this right now :banghead:

06-04-2006, 09:05 PM         #32
FreshPrince14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any Person On Bx Who Thinks That Serius Jones Won must be fcukin jokingg.....murda Mook Anihilated Serius Jones...and ya mook's boy's big him up but if u kno anything about murda mook or follow ne of his other battles his boys never hype up ne of his lines.....and he spits crazy sh*t....i think u gotta understand the smart side of his lines to appreciate him like ppl knock on him for bein educated but dude spits some serious metaphors and sh*t that 90% of the ppl at his battles dont even understand..lol....if u think serius jones won...watch again and listen for wut im talkin about n if u styll cant c it ur madddd dumbbbbbbbbbbb

^ Cosign

Last edited by FreshPrince14; 06-04-2006 at 09:06 PM..

06-04-2006, 09:09 PM         #33
ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dang Mook super-slayed that dude that was hilarious!

12 years ago '04        #34
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 dre2001_03 said
at you thinking someone spitting fiction is real.

06-04-2006, 09:23 PM         #35
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre2001_03 said

Serius Jones- Since you play ball, when gonna take it down 2 the court. Ya crossover is like ya metaphors, you doing alll this moving but u aint gonna score. Jones k!lled it, murda mook lost 2 many battles

12 years ago '05        #36
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
 HenryTheMenace said
Serius Jones- Since you play ball, when gonna take it down 2 the court. Ya crossover is like ya metaphors, you doing alll this moving but u aint gonna score. Jones k!lled it, murda mook lost 2 many battles

that was a good line by serius...battle's a lil too hard to call for me.

06-04-2006, 09:55 PM         #37
dre2001_03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayte where do i start....

"smack called me i wuz gettin some head, they sayd we got a victim and it might involve u gettin some bread, i sayd word, i jumped up and pushed the bi*ch off the bed, i sayd whenever, wherever, tell me who he's dead!!!"

"“I aint one of these cats u battled on stage, that had chest colds and viruses im full blown aids!”

“And them nigguhz that’s behind u, they aint gon laugh now, but I bet u watch this dvd, look hard into the crowd, u gon see a lot of ur nigguhz not lookin very proud”

....now to recollect ur dumbass mind...an example of a past genius line....

vs. party arty " nigguhz get hype wit they ppl, start actin tough, till they hooked up to machines that sound like trucks backin up".....now tell me that nigg aint talented and smart as hell.....rethink before u repost dumbass.

list of some memorable battles mook has won and was nastyyyyyyyy:

vs. loaded lux
vs.party arty
vs.jae millz (closest battle for sure millz is fcukin sickk)
vs.weeze
now....vs serius jones..(FLAWLESS VICTORY)

Last edited by dre2001_03; 06-04-2006 at 10:02 PM..

12 years ago '06        #38
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
are yall fu*king joking me? I dont like Serius Jones, but he murdered Mook. Mook's sh*t was wack, it had nothing to do with Serius. Serius did his homework, and that battle was over after the 1st round. Some of yall seem like fu*kign mook nut huggers, let go.

12 years ago '04        #39
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,407 | Props total: 130 130
Serious won

06-04-2006, 10:48 PM         #40
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Serious clowned dat n*gga haha....mook kept spittin wack sh*t dat had nuttin to do with da battle or nuttin at all haha.....Reed Dollaz would merk dis n*gga Mook, he gets no respect

12 years ago '05        #41
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,617 | Props total: 54 54
 HenryTheMenace said

fu*k what anyone else says, that sh*t was damn near a draw. The fu*k some of these stans sayin Jones got murked.....didnt happen. This is coming from an objective voice, I could have given two sh*ts who served who.

12 years ago '05        #42
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 103 103
good battle wasnt a clear winner but i give the slight lean to serius because of what he spit about straight at mook , he just came back wit all the gunz and all that plus i feel that his people hype him up wayyyyy to much in all his battles

12 years ago '05        #43
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 103 103
by the way does anyone kno who actually won the battle that video cuts out early

06-04-2006, 11:54 PM         #44
Six Minutez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
serious jones - you spttin all this sh*t in the street, but wat about the booth?

12 years ago '04        #45
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 dre2001_03 said
ayte where do i start....

"smack called me i wuz gettin some head, they sayd we got a victim and it might involve u gettin some bread, i sayd word, i jumped up and pushed the bi*ch off the bed, i sayd whenever, wherever, tell me who he's dead!!!"

"“I aint one of these cats u battled on stage, that had chest colds and viruses im full blown aids!”

“And them nigguhz that’s behind u, they aint gon laugh now, but I bet u watch this dvd, look hard into the crowd, u gon see a lot of ur nigguhz not lookin very proud”

....now to recollect ur dumbass mind...an example of a past genius line....

vs. party arty " nigguhz get hype wit they ppl, start actin tough, till they hooked up to machines that sound like trucks backin up".....now tell me that nigg aint talented and smart as hell.....rethink before u repost dumbass.

list of some memorable battles mook has won and was nastyyyyyyyy:

vs. loaded lux
vs.party arty
vs.jae millz (closest battle for sure millz is fcukin sickk)
vs.weeze
now....vs serius jones..(FLAWLESS VICTORY)
You think he beat Lux and Millz. S Jones is a good argument but He lost to millz, Lux and Haddy eazy.

12 years ago '05        #46
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysonne said
You think he beat Lux and Millz. S Jones is a good argument but He lost to millz, Lux and Haddy eazy.
yeah, i thought the same. This battle wit Serius is just way too close to call, Mook got some good lines to come back from Serius's 1st round (which is what every battler should do: ur hw on the dude u battlin to get some ammo, he was ready).

06-05-2006, 02:09 AM         #47
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props dwonloadin now

06-05-2006, 08:49 AM         #48
qmudd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think serious got him.....and he finally spit off the head at the end....mook just had a lot of n*ggas makin noise of "ok" lines

06-05-2006, 01:35 PM         #49
dre2001_03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said
naw man i disagree but were gunna argue bout this for days....some ppl like mook some don't, some ppl are smart enuff to understand his sh*t, some ppl aren't simple as that...

06-05-2006, 01:54 PM         #50
newdude313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supasupamike said
I personally think Jones took it cause i think more of his raps were off the dome. In the second round Mook was definitely spitting a bunch of written raps and he always keep them clown dudes with him everytime he battle

You mean he frestlye a lil bit...He only freestyled when he said fu*k it ima freestyle at the end of like roudn 2 or 3..been a minute since i seen it .....But i can tell u now no freestyle from jones (except when he said he was aobut to)

And jones even said on f!ght klub something aobut why wouldnt u come with writtens to a battle

Last edited by newdude313; 06-05-2006 at 01:56 PM..

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thot falls to death taking a selfie
73 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside UH-OH: JAY-Z Pull UP On OFFSET FROM MIGOS & GOT HIM SHOOK BACKSTAGE fo..
64 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
101 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Wes Welker warns Brandon Lloyd about Aaron Hernandez's antics
56 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Melania Trump's spokesperson calls for boycott against T.I. after contr..
65 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Oct 16 - Girl watches BF get "r@ped" at a haunted house
23 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time
21 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Be honest, do you want the top?
30 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl so gorgeous you wouldn’t even feel bad to simp.
26 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 16 - ugly creature fu-ked her teen student in classroom during pep..
2 comments
19 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Frank Ntilikina Starting At The 3, Knox On Bench For Knicks
42 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Google , Apple, and IBM no long require college education to work there
67 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Video inside Men father your sons
6 comments
19 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA White fighter Mike Perry drops the N-word again
10 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Kodak gets at Kim Kardashian’
3 comments
30 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Asap Rocky on $100k bed and orgies
6 comments
1 hour ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Remy Ma Has NO IDEA WHO THE fu-k "VIC MENSA" IS, Thought He Was ..
25 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake wanted to carry Rihianna's Baby
21 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside She let a devious dyke design her tattoo
1 comments
1 hour ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
EA DDA is real.
10 comments
3 hours ago
@games
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
pocketchange
DrizzyStan06
psq86
Flippa Huxtable
BLACK FIST
suavehooper
ovogoon
itZVerZe318
BigBallerLavar
Gang Sht
Top 10 most slapped recently
TaxStoneCooked
suavehooper
DrizzyStan06
BlackDynamite
Tim Jay
BigBallerLavar
micropave
Stand Tall
MELODY
Deeznutz1981

most viewed right now
online now  37
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  37
Dutch Watt Girl Impressed By Dutch Watt Girls Butt
62 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside More Cushion For The Pushin...
59 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
90 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Best look yet at Peter Parker’s new suit in ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Ella Mai addresses Jacquees situation
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Rumor!!!! Avengers:Annihilation trailer description!!!
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Wayno speaks facts on Pusha and Drake
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy