Murda Mook vs. Serious Jones... who do u think won???

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Murda Mook vs. Serious Jones... who do u think won???
Murda Mook 68 47.22%
Serous Jones 62 43.06%
tie 14 9.72%
Voters: 144. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,856 | Props total: 5202 5202
jones took this imo im tired of mook bringin like 30 dudes into the battle wit him and them bein like "ohh!!!!" on everyone of his punchlines that sh*t is wack it makes him "seem" like hes winnin the battle
 12 years ago '04        #62
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 ĐöŘρЗŘ said:
all murda's lines was spit by his boys, thats disgusting

serious won
Word plus Lones k!lled him so bad in the 1st round. it's no comming back for Mook. He called him out about talking about gun busting but he goes to a privte school.

S. Jones won
 06-04-2006, 07:45 AM         #63
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Word plus Lones k!lled him so bad in the 1st round. it's no comming back for Mook. He called him out about talking about gun busting but he goes to a privte school.

S. Jones won

Serius Jones is the truth even tho he spit writtens. He k!lled mook
 12 years ago '05        #64
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 205 205
murda mook is the winner ever though thta serious nice hit.
 06-04-2006, 11:36 AM         #65
jonsmith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
murda mook won even though his yes-men were ruining the battle. But serius jones still held it down. I got love for both in that battle.
 06-04-2006, 11:44 AM         #66
Hustle Hard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does anyone have a link to the battle......i saw round 1 on youtube but couldnt find 2 or 3
 06-04-2006, 12:04 PM         #67
Romello`  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jones sh*ttted on that lame n*gga, exposed the fu*k outta his a.ss, mook been on there 6 times and still raps about the same sh*t... jones gets at his opponents on a personal level, leaving n*ggas salty as fu*k...I aint gonna front, n*gga mook was cool, but when he got exposed, like how this lame does anything he raps about

serious

"only time this n*gga shaves onions, is on thanksgiving when he's making stuffing":wow:

now yall tell me who won...
 12 years ago '04        #68
slickbandit 
space
space
$2,198 | Props total: 0 0
man they needed to go more round but i think mook won just by a lil

1st round: serious Jones lost
because i allready knew that sh*t about murda mook going to school and not really selling drugs jae millz said that along time ago. and serious jones wasnt even rhyming that round it was like he was talkin facts. but wtf is wrong with going to school atleast hes doin somethin with his life just incase that sh*t rap flops for him

round 2: murda mook lost
man serious k!lled him with that basketball sh*t.....

round 3: serious jones lost
man it was close but that pac man line was cold at the end. and when i listen to a battle i dont even listen to the crowd cause most of the time they say oohh at the dumbest sh*t so i could give a fu*k who had more people at the battle its about taking facts and turing them into punchlines. Serious jones would be alot better if he actually sound like he was rappin cause you want to make people laugh in a freestyle battle along with the facts and punchlines
 06-04-2006, 08:41 PM         #69
Possyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
murda mook dont get NO respect from philly n*ggas hahaa....he gets fuked up by Philly all Dayyyy, dude is wackk........Reed Dollaz wil merkkkkkkk dat n*gga......Serious Jones really battles dudes, he got his own style and he uses it welll, he clowned dat n*gga
 12 years ago '05        #70
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
man they needed to go more round but i think mook won just by a lil

1st round: serious Jones lost
because i allready knew that sh*t about murda mook going to school and not really selling drugs jae millz said that along time ago. and serious jones wasnt even rhyming that round it was like he was talkin facts. but wtf is wrong with going to school atleast hes doin somethin with his life just incase that sh*t rap flops for him

round 2: murda mook lost
man serious k!lled him with that basketball sh*t.....

round 3: serious jones lost
man it was close but that pac man line was cold at the end. and when i listen to a battle i dont even listen to the crowd cause most of the time they say oohh at the dumbest sh*t so i could give a fu*k who had more people at the battle its about taking facts and turing them into punchlines. Serious jones would be alot better if he actually sound like he was rappin cause you want to make people laugh in a freestyle battle along with the facts and punchlines
If an actual judge was judging this Jones would've won, tha first round was taken by Jones doesnt matter if you already knew Mook wasnt livin what he was speakin, Jones got that n*gga that round. Overall Jones held his own and won by a lil bit
 06-05-2006, 11:38 AM         #71
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beretta357 said:
serius its over noo SERIOUS ITS OVER
^^^^^^
 06-05-2006, 12:26 PM         #72
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Mook won homie, he flipped everything Jones said against him so there definitely was some freestyle and creativity in there, plus Jones just got exactly what he did to Jin done right back to him because when he battled Jin he had the crowd advantage now he just got a taste of his own medicine
 06-05-2006, 02:07 PM         #73
joeytwotimer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deff serious... mother fu*ker k!lled him
 12 years ago '05        #74
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
 ItsYaboyJay said:
No Mook won homie, he flipped everything Jones said against him so there definitely was some freestyle and creativity in there, plus Jones just got exactly what he did to Jin done right back to him because when he battled Jin he had the crowd advantage now he just got a taste of his own medicine
wtf mook does that every single battle he didnt flip nothin he just keep talkin but bustin guns and sellin basically playin into jonez hands then his cheer leading section wouldnt shut up once again mook has got beat for the third time and plus either his boys can rap just as good as him or the sh*t written
 06-05-2006, 02:17 PM         #75
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Serious put me to sleep on the first round, he wasn't even rhyming I thought he was getting interviewed at first.

Serious it's over. No I'm serious! SERIOUS IT'S OVER!

^^^That was the battle ender right there after that it was finito
 06-05-2006, 02:22 PM         #76
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmill30 said:
wtf mook does that every single battle he didnt flip nothin he just keep talkin but bustin guns and sellin basically playin into jonez hands then his cheer leading section wouldnt shut up once again mook has got beat for the third time and plus either his boys can rap just as good as him or the sh*t written

No dude when Jones did the thing about Smack callin him up, Mook turned around and flipped it right on him. Then Serious told Mook to stop repeatin his rhymes but he was doing the same thing, Hypocrite! Then he cried about Mook havin the crowd on his side but it was all gravy when Jones had the crowd advantage over Jin so what he crying for?! Then the majority of the time he wasn't rhyming, then when he was he was stumbling and sounding striaight up like a hater, what type of homo stuff is that grabbing the camera. Talking about three minutes on previous Smack's there have never been anyone following the three minute rules it's just been straight street battling. You can tell his lil tricks wasn't workin for him because he was getting real frustrated. Then Mook h*ed him when he told him to take his best shot, if you try it it's gone be a riot! LMFAO

"Muthaf*cka's always want to plead no contest when they gettin slayed" - Serious Jone from his battle with Jin

Mook made his eat his own words!
 12 years ago '05        #77
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
^^^He lost just face it, he goin to be on smack until he's 40, he hasnt even been offered a deal yet, Millz been through 4 deals already, Mook aint even tha nicest out of his crew, like Jones said "He saw me gettin some shine, so he crawls outta his rathole and tries to battle" jones won overall
 06-05-2006, 02:50 PM         #78
newdude313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
^^^He lost just face it, he goin to be on smack until he's 40, he hasnt even been offered a deal yet, Millz been through 4 deals already, Mook aint even tha nicest out of his crew, like Jones said "He saw me gettin some shine, so he crawls outta his rathole and tries to battle" jones won overall

Explain to me the difference b/w not having a deal and "running" threw 4?
 06-05-2006, 03:11 PM         #79
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:

That aint what the polls say. LMAO
 06-05-2006, 03:11 PM         #80
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newdude313 said:
Explain to me the difference b/w not having a deal and "running" threw 4?
one is trying too hard (millz) and one isnt trying that hard (mook)...
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy