Smack Murda Mook Vs Serius Jones Round 1 Battle inside!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-03-2006, 01:46 PM         #41
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said:
Yes it is a diss stupid.. Serius did that whole story tryna diss mook... it flopped horribly, and mook flipped his whole sh*t and murked him with it
Mook got murked...like he said

'it seems that every time i battle....its a million of they n*ggas trying to get me rattled....amplifyin punchlines...every bar is a oooh...but real n*ggaz know the lyrics....so thats not helpin you....'

Jones destroyed him.
 12 years ago '05        #42
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
Mook took the 1st round, has anyone upped the whole thing? I agree with whoever said that Mook had alot of yes men there, its like Shellz at a few years back when he battled Millz at f!ghtclub in PR, but credit where its due Mook came at him hard.

Im curious to see if Jones can come back from that, should be a good battle.

Last edited by sixmillion007; 06-03-2006 at 01:50 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #43
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
hahahaha

"Smack called me... i was gettin sum head
We got a victim, it mite involve u gettin some bread
I said word? I jumped up, pushed the bi*ch off the bed
I said wherever, watever, whoever, hes dead"

ahhahahahah

itz a WRENTALZ WRAP rite there, those bars jus sh*tted on Serius and his gay a.ss story

Mook jus murked dis man...

Damn!!
Man that sh*t was okay but not a blow to Jones's character, basically in so many words he made Mook look like a bi*ch rd 1
 06-03-2006, 02:46 PM         #44
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only thing Serious jones said was Mook's real name, which i already knew.... and that he went to a private school.... he did nothin' to Mook's character....When Serious was rappin' the crowd was silent the whole fu*kin' time... he said nothin' that stood out imo

"n*gga is sayin' he Zab and that i'm mayweather
and whether i may win even though i'm way better
well if that's sh*t's possible and n*gga's sayin' he Zab
we goin' resort to the past, meet Kotysa Tzu (sp)
.........u winnin' Ripley's wouldn't even believe that sh*t ~ Mook

Jones was on the 8 Mile B-rabbit sh*t...face it mook is the better battle rapper....Next for Mook is Young Miles.... that'll be a real battle

Basicgz said:
Man that sh*t was okay but not a blow to Jones's character, basically in so many words he made Mook look like a bi*ch rd 1
u can't make a man look like a bi*ch cuz he went to a private school then to college to play sports...

Last edited by Pappy Mason; 06-03-2006 at 02:48 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #45
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 4639 4639
 Pappy Mason said:
only thing Serious jones said was Mook's real name, which i already knew.... and that he went to a private school.... he did nothin' to Mook's character....When Serious was rappin' the crowd was silent the whole fu*kin' time... he said nothin' that stood out imo

"n*gga is sayin' he Zab and that i'm mayweather
and whether i may win even though i'm way better
well if that's sh*t's possible and n*gga's sayin' he Zab
we goin' resort to the past, meet Kotysa Tzu (sp)
.........u winnin' Ripley's wouldn't even believe that sh*t ~ Mook

Jones was on the 8 Mile B-rabbit sh*t...face it mook is the better battle rapper....Next for Mook is Young Miles.... that'll be a real battle

u can't make a man look like a bi*ch cuz he went to a private school then to college to play sports...

basically
 06-03-2006, 03:23 PM         #46
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pappy,

'the crowd was silent' didnt you get it when you saw it? All of Mook's friends and relatives were there....Serius said he was only with 3 of his n*ggas....the rest was all 116th ....and Young Miles would destroy Mook the same way he destroyed TRex...

'Roscoe we all know you aint goin to the big 12 or final 4....cause he run around pumpin a punk a.ss baby dinosaur' (classic Unkasa Line)
 06-03-2006, 03:33 PM         #47
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Mighty Joe said:
Pappy,

'the crowd was silent' didnt you get it when you saw it? All of Mook's friends and relatives were there....Serius said he was only with 3 of his n*ggas....the rest was all 116th ....and Young Miles would destroy Mook the same way he destroyed TRex...

'Roscoe we all know you aint goin to the big 12 or final 4....cause he run around pumpin a punk a.ss baby dinosaur' (classic Unkasa Line)
who's fault is that..... Serius still L O S T
 12 years ago '05        #48
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 127 127
lol serius jones said i only got 3 ppl in the crowd and right wen he said that i thought of the battle wit jin "why mofaka wanna plead no contest wen they gettin slayed "
 12 years ago '06        #49
A-1 AFiciaL 
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 53 53
Yes men are horrible people

I like mook but he aint fu*kin wit jones
 12 years ago '04        #50
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15522 15522
mook won the first round
 12 years ago '05        #51
MACHO MACHO 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 0 0
Mook k!lled That n*gga Serius..no Doubt
 12 years ago '04        #52
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 sinistababy said:
"YOU GOT 2 L'S UNDER YOUR BELT YOUR LAST NAME SHOULD BE COOL J"
thats corny as fu*k
 12 years ago '05        #53
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
 BackBlock_OG said:
What? Jones k!lled that n*gga that round. I like Mook but he came kinda corny that round. If Jones would have rapped second, and Mook didn't have 100 yes men with him, you would think different.
:applause: Yea Ad-libbin 4 him and shyt. He was sayin raw shyt(Mook) but his mans was hypin it up like he was spittin Ether every line.

I say it was a tie but if i had 2 choose id go wit SJ

He shuda made a line referring 2 all dem 9s on Mook's hoody
 12 years ago '04        #54
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Mook got destoryed
 12 years ago '04        #55
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
rd 1
mook-flow was betta,but he didnt really say nothing much 2 me,had a few nice punchlines.his guys were sayin his words b4 him plus they was gassin him up,he didnt do bad tho,just got overhyped

serius j-talked much of the battle,but broke him down on facts,which are better to me,i give the 1st rd to serius.

2nd rd
serius-aint sayin much earlier,flow could be better,got betta at the end

mook-cool flow,much betta punchlines,his guys know his lines again.his guys p!ss me off,the f's was hot,but 3 minutes was up i guess,

3rd
serius-good round,nice lines

mook-betta flow as usual,nice punchlines,went real hard at the end
mook won this to me,mook could have won all 3 tho

Last edited by ddash; 06-03-2006 at 08:07 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #56
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Wow.... both came pretty good but I'm gonna side with Mook after Serious cracked at the end to the pressure of Mook putting on a better exhibition with the F's. That was plain hating, that right there ranked worse then Freeway askin to put a beat on against Cassidy......
 06-03-2006, 11:07 PM         #57
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Serius it's over
no i'm serious it's over.......Jones was wack.... it's about who had better lines, not who yall liked the most cuz the n*gga Jones lines wasn't hot except like 4 bars throught the whole damn battle...none of his sh*t stood out......and mook k!lled that n*gga when he did the F's
 12 years ago '05        #58
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Serius it's over
no i'm serious it's over.......Jones was wack.... it's about who had better lines, not who yall liked the most cuz the n*gga Jones lines wasn't hot except like 4 bars throught the whole damn battle...none of his sh*t stood out......and mook k!lled that n*gga when he did the F's
What battle was you watchin n*gga, Jones was gettin that n*gga, nothin but facts was gettin spoken out of Jones mouth, Yall n*ggas dont know bout battles, rounds 1 and 2 Mook didnt say anything impressive at all
 06-04-2006, 12:24 AM         #59
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It doesnt matter if he was spittin facts or not, it depends on how you word them, and this n*gga Jones punches was jus straight up missin everytime... Mook murked him... so, wat battle was u watchin?
 12 years ago '04        #60
R-Geezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$978 | Props total: 1 1
This battle was hard to judge, but I'ma give it a tie.

The 1st rd was draw. Serius did his homework on Mook and spoke some real sh*t, but Mook bounce back and save himself from completely losing the round.

The 2nd rd, I'll give it to Jones. Mook fire came toward the end and serius jones stopped when he was spittin' the f's rap.

The 3rd rd Mook ate him. Serius freestyled toward the end though. I respect that, but his punchlines was weak to me in this round. Mook was at his best. This was vintage Mook.

So as result, I am gonna say a tie. It can go either way depending on your perception. If you like punchlines and flow, you gotta give to Mook. If you like a n*gga being raw and real, you gotta give it to Serius Jones. Imo you can go either way. Depending on what day you watch it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
68 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
161 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy