! "POST YOUR NEW PICKUPS June '06" !

most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
oneupmedia 
space
avatar space
space
$909 | Props total: 0 0
 D.Knight said:

[pic - click to view]

DAMN those are nice!, how much did you pick them up for? and where you get them from?

Nice pick ups eveyone one, Hypno you got some nice kicks
 12 years ago '04        #42
focused313 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,104 | Props total: 1349 1349
those fitteds are CRAZY........dude runs the net with that post alone. So many boutique fitteds......goodness gracious.

oh yea, just some invisibles


[pic - click to view]

 12 years ago '05        #43
JayMosEnvied 
space
avatar space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
^^ alot of invisibles.. but nice pick ups everybody. finally got a june pick up post sticky now so lemme post my classics..


[pic - click to view]

 06-05-2006, 07:19 PM         #44
DiGnIFieD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 focused313 said:
those fitteds are CRAZY........dude runs the net with that post alone. So many boutique fitteds......goodness gracious.

oh yea, just some invisibles


[pic - click to view]

Where'd you cop that T sh*ts crazy:applause:
 06-05-2006, 07:33 PM         #45
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

 06-05-2006, 08:34 PM         #46
TheKidHypno  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sean John Polo to match low 13s


[pic - click to view]



Marvel Wolverine tee.......picked this up at fu*king Hot Topic, never thought i'd ever step foot into that store, saw this in the window and loved it


[pic - click to view]

 12 years ago '05        #47
D.Knight 
space
avatar space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 0 0
 oneupmedia said:
DAMN those are nice!, how much did you pick them up for? and where you get them from?

Nice pick ups eveyone one, Hypno you got some nice kicks
Got em for a buck fifty in harlem (Goliath)
 06-05-2006, 09:27 PM         #48
TheBayBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.Knight said:

[pic - click to view]


yeah my bruh! got the same pair, how much you pay for them?
ill post a pic up later
 12 years ago '04        #49
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
avatar space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




Delaware got 10 pairs total,only spot to get em was the store i go to, which there are 3 in delaware. my spot got the middle of the pack (8.5,9,9.5,10) 1 pair each size. i got 8.5 ,9.5 and 10. And the guy selling to me kept the 9 for himself. $150 each is what i paid. When i got there guy told me cats been calling and coming in left and right for em, but he said they sold already. Even had his friend of few years come in and he had to turn him down to sell to me.
 12 years ago '05        #50
MasterPlaya1 
space
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
^^^THATS WEAK.....SUPER GREEN!!!!
It's all about Politics....it's not What you know but Who you know!!
 12 years ago '05        #51
xclusive2k5 
space
avatar space
space
$5,074 | Props total: 1059 1059
lol ill give u 150 for ure 9.5s
 06-05-2006, 11:03 PM         #52
tcap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill give u my right arm (thats my good one btw) for the size 10
 06-05-2006, 11:04 PM         #53
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno said:
Sean John Polo to match low 13s


[pic - click to view]



Marvel Wolverine tee.......picked this up at fu*king Hot Topic, never thought i'd ever step foot into that store, saw this in the window and loved it


[pic - click to view]

Damn that polo is fly iii ii iii and the marvel shirt under a hoodie what.....good sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #54
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
avatar space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ cats offering me what i paid.
not for sale.
keeping 9.5 for myself,and sneakercut.com is getting other 2
 06-05-2006, 11:06 PM         #55
$hArP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidYungn said:
lol @ cats offering me what i paid.
not for sale.
keeping 9.5 for myself,and sneakercut.com is getting other 2
you gots to make at least $50 to $75 a pair profit.....
 06-06-2006, 12:27 AM         #56
jadamuah1573  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
copped last thur finally had time to take sum pics

pixies and lebrons

[pic - click to view]



mid snakeskin and seer suckers

[pic - click to view]



2 pair brazils

[pic - click to view]



mexicos and valintines

[pic - click to view]



2 pair invisibles

[pic - click to view]

 06-06-2006, 10:52 AM         #57
DiGnIFieD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jadamuah1573 said:
copped last thur finally had time to take sum pics

pixies and lebrons

[pic - click to view]



mid snakeskin and seer suckers

[pic - click to view]



2 pair brazils

[pic - click to view]



mexicos and valintines

[pic - click to view]



2 pair invisibles

[pic - click to view]

Nice:applause: :applause:
 12 years ago '05        #58
fl0w 
space
avatar space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
LRG shirt


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by fl0w; 06-07-2006 at 03:27 PM..
 06-06-2006, 11:22 AM         #59
DiGnIFieD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayMosEnvied said:
^^ alot of invisibles.. but nice pick ups everybody. finally got a june pick up post sticky now so lemme post my classics..


[pic - click to view]

Are these purple or Blue? its hard to tell,they hot:applause: I want a pair
 06-06-2006, 11:24 AM         #60
DiGnIFieD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $hArP said:

I like this..too:applause:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy