Lil Cease calls out Cam'ron !!!!!! [No diss records, Street Beef]

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
A.M.BESSA 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,874 | Props total: 971 971
 titusfuk said:
when its all over wat it really comes down 2 is that little cease is a snitch
n*gga u jus jump on da bandwagon an ill prove it wit dis

Explain how hes a ''snitch''??
 07-25-2006, 04:21 AM         #42
TheLegazY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cuz aKon said so

prop me n*gga

(oh the sarcasm is cuz this thread is stupid, let stupid n*ggaz be stupid)

GWF <3.
God Bless <3.
 07-25-2006, 06:17 AM         #43
J_Rey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
little cease is so 1995?...no disrespect but any fame he had died on march 9th 1997
 11 years ago '04        #44
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
theres snitches to snitch on snitches in tha hood nowadays nahmean
 11 years ago '05        #45
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
Man U Get On Stand And Say Nuthin Even If U Gotta Go To Jail For It Dats Real...telling Everything Dat Happened Even If The Cops Already Knew Is Staright Snitchin I Wouldnt Hang Wit These Dudes Sayin Cease Did The Right Thing They On The Low Snitches When sh*t Get Hot And They Underpressure The Gonna Be Be Tea Kettles..
 11 years ago '06        #46
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Cease is a clown.
 08-03-2006, 08:25 AM         #47
mblock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
old news...
 11 years ago '06        #48
Boondocks 
space
space
$1,153 | Props total: 6 6
 SK Ruination said:
On another note, beef may be escalating between Lil Cease and Cam'Ron. This week, Cease spoke to MTV about his problem with the Dips after they called him a snitch all over the media.

"Keep my name out of your mouth," the rapper exclaimed. "I was really bugging off Cam because I saw him a couple of times ... and everything was all gravy. I'm like, 'OK, n---as is taking shots.' But [Cam] sat there and did something I didn't do. You get on a record and say the n---a threw up the Roc sign before he shot you [last year]. That's dry snitching. I got no love for them," he said.

Lil Cease Calls out Cam'ron. There aint gonna be no diss records, publicity stunts, no videos, no talking on the radio stations and act hard...

THERE WILL BE NONE OF THAT Straight Street Beef. Cam'ron did a mistake when he started beef with thoro BK n*ggas.

I smell Rucker Park Beatdown 2006, or 2007, all over again.

It's gonna be a Hot Summer.

Cam'ron flopped. Got Beef with BK n*ggas.

Is Cam'ron gonna get forced to retired due to his safety being jeopordized?

REAL n*ggaS DO NOT TALK ON RECORDS OR RADIO STATIONS, AND POP sh*t ON DISS SONGS.

YOU GO OUT AND HANDLE YA BISNESS ON THE STREETS.

YOU DON'T ACT HARD ON SONGS AND RADIO STATIONS, AND THEN GET YOUR a.ss BEAT DOWN SEVERLY AT THE RUCKER AND DO NOTHING TO CEASE. Right YIMMEE?

Karma ?

BK home of Jay-z
 08-04-2006, 04:22 AM         #49
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doe Stacks said:
Man U Get On Stand And Say Nuthin Even If U Gotta Go To Jail For It Dats Real...telling Everything Dat Happened Even If The Cops Already Knew Is Staright Snitchin I Wouldnt Hang Wit These Dudes Sayin Cease Did The Right Thing They On The Low Snitches When sh*t Get Hot And They Underpressure The Gonna Be Be Tea Kettles..
CHUCH!^^ !! PREACH !! :applause: If you dont say that Cease is snitch you got snitch in yo own blood and that's real as real can be.

You true, I dont care if my best boi k!lled a cops momma in front of the whole family with me outside the window watching, they could subpeona all they want but he can PLEAD THE 5th all he wants. Incriminating doesn't have to be only incriminating to YOU fools it can be whoever. Therefore CEASE IS A SNITCH. Lil dood trynna keep his name out there tho. ANd forreal forreal n*gga aint had his name up since B.I.G so it really aint sh*t, dude aint got cred if he beat up people but n*ggas is still sayin "oh yeah Biggie's lil n*gga beat up so n so last week"...lol he aint gotta name, fu*k whut you heard. Cam'ron be dumb if he even waste time on n*gga, Cam out making money fu*k yo beef son!!!
 08-04-2006, 06:27 PM         #50
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SK Ruination said:
On another note, beef may be escalating between Lil Cease and Cam'Ron. This week, Cease spoke to MTV about his problem with the Dips after they called him a snitch all over the media.

"Keep my name out of your mouth," the rapper exclaimed. "I was really bugging off Cam because I saw him a couple of times ... and everything was all gravy. I'm like, 'OK, n---as is taking shots.' But [Cam] sat there and did something I didn't do. You get on a record and say the n---a threw up the Roc sign before he shot you [last year]. That's dry snitching. I got no love for them," he said.

Lil Cease Calls out Cam'ron. There aint gonna be no diss records, publicity stunts, no videos, no talking on the radio stations and act hard...

THERE WILL BE NONE OF THAT Straight Street Beef. Cam'ron did a mistake when he started beef with thoro BK n*ggas.

I smell Rucker Park Beatdown 2006, or 2007, all over again.

It's gonna be a Hot Summer.

Cam'ron flopped. Got Beef with BK n*ggas.

Is Cam'ron gonna get forced to retired due to his safety being jeopordized?

REAL n*ggaS DO NOT TALK ON RECORDS OR RADIO STATIONS, AND POP sh*t ON DISS SONGS.

YOU GO OUT AND HANDLE YA BISNESS ON THE STREETS.

YOU DON'T ACT HARD ON SONGS AND RADIO STATIONS, AND THEN GET YOUR a.ss BEAT DOWN SEVERLY AT THE RUCKER AND DO NOTHING TO CEASE. Right YIMMEE?
he got the nerve to call somebody a snitch...
 11 years ago '05        #51
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
cease = hot garbage
 08-25-2006, 10:08 AM         #52
whassup621  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no snitchin even if i mean sittin in the cell its something u just gotta do take it like a man stand up and dont say no names real n*ggas dont play no games
 11 years ago '06        #53
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,671 | Props total: 197 197
cease need to stop worrying about cam and strat wondering wat he going do wit maino cuz the new cocaine city supposobly show mainos boys wit ceases jewelry, cease is a nobody, a has been just because of biggie
 11 years ago '05        #54
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
cease needs to hang up his waterboy jerz
 08-26-2006, 12:54 AM         #55
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come to the west coast and see what happens to all them guys, cease is a ghost, he died when big died, hes a nobody, nada, as for cam like the guy really cares what a nobody says, the n*gga on top of the world right now, and fu*k it if they got beat up, who still has more money at the end of the night
 08-26-2006, 09:09 PM         #56
joester11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who Is Lil Cease Is He That Punk n*gga Who Ran With Biggie That Fool Aint sh*t k!lla Cam Foerver
 08-26-2006, 11:07 PM         #57
thegamesux  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k these 2 f*g**ts
lil cease is broke as a joke
 11 years ago '06        #58
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 icegrill said:
Cease was subpoenaed..he and Capone...if he would of plead the 5th (which would of been stupid) he would of rotted in jail over bullsh*t that the court all ready knew...they had the whole incident on camera...VIDEOTAPED!!!!...they saw everything and everybody...how do you think they got everybody in court...they got pictures of the whole JM click together from past events plus a n*gga snitched on the shooters to the NY Post...Cease basically told what the court knew on his behalf...the hip hop cops all ready knew they knew each other..the hip hop cops been out since the 2pac incident at Quad's studio...that's why the whole hip hop cops junk started...they were watching 'em...they knew what went down and etc. and ok, i believe Cease's testimony contributed to Kim's downfall, but she brought it on herself...she just got caught up in some bullsh*t and sh*t happens...i still got mad respect for her and whatnot, but it's just a crazy situation...this snitching sh*t is OC..eventhough i ain't no snitch...n*ggaz just gotta watch who they roll wit and how they move 'cause it's a domino effect whether you snitch or not...
Exactly!! Dumb ppl who don't know the law.. It was darned if u darned if u dont situation.. You can't plead the fifth.
 11 years ago '06        #59
rahiem_jones 
space
space
$479 | Props total: 0 0
hahaha
 11 years ago '06        #60
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Thats whats so funny about people. Everybody gets half the story and then is quick to call someone a snitch. Kim played herself for the record. She said she didn't know someone when the feds got dude all in her videos. Even the dude locked up said Kim locked herself up. Nobody snitched on Nobody. On the other hand Cam dry snitched seriously on the Roc. Yall heard it on record too. He's a big clown and that Rucker tape clearly shows Jim Jones getting stomped out and Cam running for his life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy