Lil Cease calls out Cam'ron !!!!!! [No diss records, Street Beef]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-11-2006, 08:57 PM         #21
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't Cease a.ssault Maino though, I heard it on the radio.
 12 years ago '06        #22
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
I don't even think Cam'ron is going to do anything. He's just going to lay back...
 11 years ago '04        #23
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
Lil Cease Is A Lame

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #24
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 474 474
seems to me.....ever since cam dissed jay, he been in da major spotlight.....niccaz actin like he aint shyt, but errybody on da bandwagon dissin and callin him out.....If hes nothin, then why they frontin and beefin and talkin fa no reason.....They jus want sum attention......I dont give a dayum how G you is....How G will cease be if sum one pop his azz to death ? And from wut im hearin, maino done got on his azz......mayne so, fu*k it....
 06-17-2006, 04:53 AM         #25
Tek-Delorean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

G'd up? The fu*k outta here

Last edited by Tek-Delorean; 06-17-2006 at 04:54 AM..
 06-17-2006, 08:39 PM         #26
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Thank you! These dumb a.ss n*ggaz think Cease is the reason Kim's locked up. With or without Cease's testimony, Kim was getting locked up; they have 1000 pictures of JM together. And Cease could not plead the 5th because the answers he gave were not incriminating. Besides, Cease didn't even fu*k with Kim at that time. Why the fu*k would he go to jail for some dumb a.ss sh*t that she said. Hot97 has surveilence cameras, they knew who was there. How the fu*k is she gonna say that she didn't know the dude who got out of the limo with her when not only do they have it on tape, but they're both apart of the same rap group? Besides, this thread ain't even about the Kim case, it's about Cam's bi*chass getting on record and dry-snitching instead of getting at Jay on the streets.

You could plead the fifth until the end he wouldn't done no more than three months or probation if that!
 06-17-2006, 09:27 PM         #27
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam is the realest n*gga... fu*k your favorite rapper
 11 years ago '04        #28
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
who???
 06-19-2006, 09:53 PM         #29
nc4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u clowns u dont know the law,how can he plead th 5th and he caught on tape at the shooting? u dipset fans k!ll me. dont get me wrong i dont fu*ks wit cease but aint no pleading the fifth when caught on tape

Last edited by nc4life; 06-19-2006 at 09:57 PM..
 06-21-2006, 09:53 AM         #30
gumz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k happened wit cease an maino .. they had some kinda 1on1 f!ght ... whats hood .. neva heard anything bout that ??
 06-21-2006, 10:17 PM         #31
deeeillest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard miss fu*kin info sayin maino fu*ked cease up in bk and took his chain. and also fu*ked up one of ceases boys or some sh*t. but she said she wasnt sure what exactly went down. i think miss info should get fu*ked up for spreadin rumors if she dont know that they are facts, dumb lil asian c*nt
 06-21-2006, 10:20 PM         #32
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeeillest said:
i heard miss fu*kin info sayin maino fu*ked cease up in bk and took his chain. and also fu*ked up one of ceases boys or some sh*t. but she said she wasnt sure what exactly went down. i think miss info should get fu*ked up for spreadin rumors if she dont know that they are facts, dumb lil asian c*nt

Not True...Maino broke his hand on Cease manager and Cease and Maino squared off...no one won or knocked out anyone...Cease got some licks in...as well as ya boy maino...maino boy picked up Cease's chain off the ground(cease took off his jewels to square off) They both ran when the cops came...Maino chased after Cease and continued punching him in his back...but Cease was outty...(remember he still on probation)

Stop believing these n*ggas on dvd's....everyone know in Bk that Cease is a thorough n*gga......
 07-08-2006, 02:38 PM         #33
brazythug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LIL CEASE, UHHHH WHO THE HELL IS LIL CEASE.....OOOOO YEA AINT THAT B.I.G's bi*ch..lol..he fu*kin snitch...lil kim Basically housed that n*gga all his fu*kin life and he got her locked up...cam aint got time to deal wit phoney street n*ggas... n*ggas like cease aint got nothin Betta to do with his time, But TRY to get his name Back...or what ever name he ever had..But that aint happenin again he fu*kin f*g
 11 years ago '06        #34
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
Well Cam Gone Be Cool Cuz The Set Behind Him
 11 years ago '04        #35
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k snitches do the time
 07-14-2006, 03:27 PM         #36
t-arson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just cant honor Cease no more, I dont care how thorough the cat is he startin all this beef, him or no one else for that matter ended the Biggie beef, ride out for that nikkuh go wild out on dude that shot him......Cease was in the car he should know......Shyt Ms. Wallace know who shot her son.....tell that goofy to go walk the streets of Cali until he find his daddy k!ller, then start some beef
 11 years ago '04        #37
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 t-arson said:
I just cant honor Cease no more, I dont care how thorough the cat is he startin all this beef, him or no one else for that matter ended the Biggie beef, ride out for that nikkuh go wild out on dude that shot him......Cease was in the car he should know......Shyt Ms. Wallace know who shot her son.....tell that goofy to go walk the streets of Cali until he find his daddy k!ller, then start some beef
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 07-19-2006, 11:42 AM         #38
I-Moc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even if you were caught murdering someone and the cops were right next to you, and there was a video of it on youtube, and they found ur license at the scene of the crime, YOU DONT HAVE TO TESTIFY OR TAKE THE STAND. So go smack yourself sayin Cease had to tell on Kim. Both n*ggas are jokers, neither of them are ready to die or go to jail when money is to be made. Its all hype talk.
 07-19-2006, 02:55 PM         #39
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The M.O.B. Piru Cops that k!lled B.I.G. are in Jail. So how the fu*k is Cease gonna "ride out" on them or "get back at them" if they in the box.
 07-19-2006, 04:03 PM         #40
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when its all over wat it really comes down 2 is that little cease is a snitch
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy