Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2006, 03:34 PM         #1
8460 pageviews
66 comments

SK Ruination 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Cease calls out Cam'ron !!!!!! [No diss records, Street Beef]

On another note, beef may be escalating between Lil Cease and Cam'Ron. This week, Cease spoke to MTV about his problem with the Dips after they called him a snitch all over the media.

"Keep my name out of your mouth," the rapper exclaimed. "I was really bugging off Cam because I saw him a couple of times ... and everything was all gravy. I'm like, 'OK, n---as is taking shots.' But [Cam] sat there and did something I didn't do. You get on a record and say the n---a threw up the Roc sign before he shot you [last year]. That's dry snitching. I got no love for them," he said.

Lil Cease Calls out Cam'ron. There aint gonna be no diss records, publicity stunts, no videos, no talking on the radio stations and act hard...

THERE WILL BE NONE OF THAT Straight Street Beef. Cam'ron did a mistake when he started beef with thoro BK n*ggas.

I smell Rucker Park Beatdown 2006, or 2007, all over again.

It's gonna be a Hot Summer.

Cam'ron flopped. Got Beef with BK n*ggas.

Is Cam'ron gonna get forced to retired due to his safety being jeopordized?

REAL n*ggaS DO NOT TALK ON RECORDS OR RADIO STATIONS, AND POP sh*t ON DISS SONGS.

YOU GO OUT AND HANDLE YA BISNESS ON THE STREETS.

YOU DON'T ACT HARD ON SONGS AND RADIO STATIONS, AND THEN GET YOUR a.ss BEAT DOWN SEVERLY AT THE RUCKER AND DO NOTHING TO CEASE. Right YIMMEE?

66 comments for "Lil Cease calls out Cam'ron !!!!!! [No diss records, Street Beef]"

06-03-2006, 03:16 PM         #2
havana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well his testimony is the reason why Kim is locked up...he could of plead the 5th...dude is a clown, he needs to just fade away now that he's not B.I.G.s weed carrier anymore....he stay taking loses. He's a loser. Kim took care of him and those bum a.ss dudes for a long a.ss time and how does he repay her? He's a known corn ball, the only thing he runs is his mouth...true story. As for Cam taking that L so many years ago...even Mike Tyson lost a few f!ghts and he was at one time the "baddest man on the planet"...not to mention there were like 10 dudes trying to get at him, nor did he want to stick around to see who had a burner. Cease don't hold any weight...I just want the thread starter to undertsand that he's a nobody these days...

Last edited by havana; 06-03-2006 at 03:18 PM..
 06-03-2006, 03:33 PM         #3
Tek-Delorean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 havana said:
Well his testimony is the reason why Kim is locked up...he could of plead the 5th...dude is a clown, he needs to just fade away now that he's not B.I.G.s weed carrier anymore....he stay taking loses. He's a loser. Kim took care of him and those bum a.ss dudes for a long a.ss time and how does he repay her? He's a known corn ball, the only thing he runs is his mouth...true story. As for Cam taking that L so many years ago...even Mike Tyson lost a few f!ghts and he was at one time the "baddest man on the planet"...not to mention there were like 10 dudes trying to get at him, nor did he want to stick around to see who had a burner. Cease don't hold any weight...I just want the thread starter to undertsand that he's a nobody these days...
real talk, close this thread
 06-03-2006, 04:45 PM         #4
Jwiggidy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To add just a little bit to what my manz "Havana" touched upon...No Homo Cam didn't even get jumped that was Jim Jones. He talk'en about dry snitch'enh...when the feds came to Cam's house he didn't even talk to them so they try'ed to bring him up on charges...unlike Lil' Cease who told the feds alll they needed to know and some. fu*k'en f*g.
 12 years ago '05        #5
icegrill 
space
space
$654 | Props total: 7 7
 havana said:
Cease was subpoenaed..he and Capone...if he would of plead the 5th (which would of been stupid) he would of rotted in jail over bullsh*t that the court all ready knew...they had the whole incident on camera...VIDEOTAPED!!!!...they saw everything and everybody...how do you think they got everybody in court...they got pictures of the whole JM click together from past events plus a n*gga snitched on the shooters to the NY Post...Cease basically told what the court knew on his behalf...the hip hop cops all ready knew they knew each other..the hip hop cops been out since the 2pac incident at Quad's studio...that's why the whole hip hop cops junk started...they were watching 'em...they knew what went down and etc. and ok, i believe Cease's testimony contributed to Kim's downfall, but she brought it on herself...she just got caught up in some bullsh*t and sh*t happens...i still got mad respect for her and whatnot, but it's just a crazy situation...this snitching sh*t is OC..eventhough i ain't no snitch...n*ggaz just gotta watch who they roll wit and how they move 'cause it's a domino effect whether you snitch or not...

Last edited by icegrill; 06-03-2006 at 05:12 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #6
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 icegrill said:
Cease was subpoenaed..he and Capone...if he would of plead the 5th (which would of been stupid) he would of rotted in jail over bullsh*t that the court all ready knew...they had the whole incident on camera...VIDEOTAPED!!!!...they saw everything and everybody...how do you think they got everybody in court...they got pictures of the whole JM click together from past events plus a n*gga snitched on the shooters to the NY Post...Cease basically told what the court knew on his behalf...the hip hop cops all ready knew they knew each other..the hip hop cops been out since the 2pac incident at Quad's studio...that's why the whole hip hop cops junk started...they were watching 'em...they knew what went down and etc. and ok, i believe Cease's testimony contributed to Kim's downfall, but she brought it on herself...she just got caught up in some bullsh*t and sh*t happens...i still got mad respect for her and whatnot, but it's just a crazy situation...this snitching sh*t is OC..eventhough i ain't no snitch...n*ggaz just gotta watch who they roll wit and how they move 'cause it's a domino effect whether you snitch or not...
Thank you! These dumb a.ss n*ggaz think Cease is the reason Kim's locked up. With or without Cease's testimony, Kim was getting locked up; they have 1000 pictures of JM together. And Cease could not plead the 5th because the answers he gave were not incriminating. Besides, Cease didn't even fu*k with Kim at that time. Why the fu*k would he go to jail for some dumb a.ss sh*t that she said. Hot97 has surveilence cameras, they knew who was there. How the fu*k is she gonna say that she didn't know the dude who got out of the limo with her when not only do they have it on tape, but they're both apart of the same rap group? Besides, this thread ain't even about the Kim case, it's about Cam's bi*chass getting on record and dry-snitching instead of getting at Jay on the streets.
 06-03-2006, 06:11 PM         #7
camezquita01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas really dont know what snitchin is so do ya homework
 06-03-2006, 06:46 PM         #8
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maino already handled cease hes trying to get his credibility back...hes straight pu**y
 06-03-2006, 11:21 PM         #9
briz 122  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Who?
 12 years ago '04        #10
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
at cease calling someone a snitch
 06-03-2006, 11:25 PM         #11
SeaN diggz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some one call maino and tell em

(mobb deep CHORUS) put em in his place {mobb deep chorus)
 06-06-2006, 06:54 AM         #12
watevaweneva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
lol Cease @ Cease callign somebody else a snitch
lil cease is not worthy of a thread

he ain neva put out nuthing hot
end this bullsh*t
 06-07-2006, 07:57 PM         #13
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maino already handled cease hes trying to get his credibility back...hes straight pu**y
What did Maino do to Cease...don't just make sh*t up
 12 years ago '05        #14
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
ill heard enough now lil cease callin somebody a snitch but hey i dont blame him i aint goin to jail for somebody that i dont even talk to nomore just think about it what would yall do lie and go to jail for somebody you dont talk to or snitch ALL OF YALL WOULD SNITCH!
 06-07-2006, 11:57 PM         #15
nc4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How Can Cease Plead The Fifth And Say He Wasnt There When He Was Caught On Tape Wit Her At The Shooting. U n*ggaz Dont Know sh*t About The Law. Kim Just Lied And Got Caught Up. I Mean Cease Is A Joke 2 Me But Even Pistol Pete Said In The Interview That Cease Fed Papers Was Legit. CAM JUST MAD CUZ CEASE AND HIS BOYS BEAT HIM AND JIM JONES a.ss AND HE RAN. I SAW THE TAPE.

Last edited by nc4life; 06-07-2006 at 11:59 PM..
 06-08-2006, 12:36 PM         #16
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me too. I don't support Lil Cease.

But What I do support is being a G no matter what.

Cease got street cred out the a.ss..

n*gga Cease shot up Capone and Noreage entourage up.

Cease stomped out and punched the sh*t outta Jim Jones, and had the Dips running.

Cease Backed off Cam and Cam was just no longer seen.

Do a Background check on Cease, this n*gga stay G'd Up.

Cease is responsible for a.ssaulting, making a pu**y out of and shooting you favorite rappers.

^^^ True Story and Real Talk.
 12 years ago '05        #17
bigvandal 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1 1
I think Maino is selling Lil Ceases Chain on Ebay. He was still rockin the chain Biggie Gave him back in the day....That sh*t was funny as hell.

Now Maino got it
 06-08-2006, 03:32 PM         #18
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
co sign the dude up above, cease and maino went at it....and i hear it was a tie...Cease tagged maino a few times as well(from people in BK who saw the f!ght)

Cease would handle Cam.....

dont be so quick to crown n*ggas just cause they have a hot song out....People in BK will tell you thaat Cease is a G..
 06-08-2006, 04:52 PM         #19
watevaweneva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Mighty Joe said:
co sign the dude up above, cease and maino went at it....and i hear it was a tie...Cease tagged maino a few times as well(from people in BK who saw the f!ght)

Cease would handle Cam.....

dont be so quick to crown n*ggas just cause they have a hot song out....People in BK will tell you thaat Cease is a G..
cease lost

1st maino got a cat wearing his chain an watch on youtube
2nd its the same chain an watch since 1994
 06-09-2006, 01:51 AM         #20
rudebuoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN CEASE IS A SNITCH WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.YOU SAY HOT 97 HAS SURVEILENCE SO THEN THERE IS NO NEED TO GET ON THE fu*kING STAND. LET THE STATE PROVE THE CASE THAN WITH THE EVIDENCE. NEVER TAKE THE STAND MY FRIEND OR GIVE STATEMENTS TO POLICE MAN. WE ARE YA BOYS GOING TO REALIZE THAT A SNITCH IS A SNITCH

BackBlock_OG said:
Thank you! These dumb a.ss n*ggaz think Cease is the reason Kim's locked up. With or without Cease's testimony, Kim was getting locked up; they have 1000 pictures of JM together. And Cease could not plead the 5th because the answers he gave were not incriminating. Besides, Cease didn't even fu*k with Kim at that time. Why the fu*k would he go to jail for some dumb a.ss sh*t that she said. Hot97 has surveilence cameras, they knew who was there. How the fu*k is she gonna say that she didn't know the dude who got out of the limo with her when not only do they have it on tape, but they're both apart of the same rap group? Besides, this thread ain't even about the Kim case, it's about Cam's bi*chass getting on record and dry-snitching instead of getting at Jay on the streets.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy